An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

901 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:59 pm

(Wow Gentle, perfect timing xD)

The brute approached the clustered gate of vegatation, his sleek tail lightly stirring the soil particles as it slowly swished from side to side. Creekfire's paws left a trodden path behind him over the newly-risen sprouts, thumping in a relaxed rhythm. He craned his neck downwards as his large frame brushed past the scraggly leaves of the barrier. Anxious to hear what had caused Barkclaw's sudden fall into depression, the warrior almost passed Gentlestar with not a second glance, his thoughts trailing elsewhere in his mind. However, the chill of the mountain air, not a familiar scent to the gray wolf in the murk of the marsh, drew him away from thinking. His deep amber eyes fell upon the gingery pelt of SunClan's leader. Taken aback as he was, he took in her body language; relaxed frame, limp tail. The femme was in no state of agitation.
Slightly cautious, as he couldn't peer into her brain to filter her true motives, the masculine neared the leader; his shoulders were back and his head was held upwards, but he made no sign of dominance over the chieftain. It appeared no one had yet addressed the fae, so he supposed he should recognize her. "Hello, Gentlestar," Creekfire's baritone voice rumbled in a kind tone, accompanied by a traditional head-dip of greeting. "What brings you to our camp so suddenly?" And alone, he finished silently; he had not yet caught sign of her patrol.

Table BG Credit|Table Credit

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

902 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar turned at the sound of somebody voice. She saw Creekfire and dipped her head back at him. "Hello Creekfire, I actually came here with two other members but they havent gotten here yet. Im here to talk to Graystar about something important." Gentlestar remembered him from when they went to go and rescue the other wolves from the two legs.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

903 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Creekfire

Warrior

Creekfire's gray ears were perked, radioing Gentlestar's words to his brain to be processed. He listened with intent, and showed no reaction when the fae replied with coming to see Graystar; leaders wanting to speak with each other was nothing uncommon when it came to other Clans visiting. "I'm not sure Graystar is here right now," the brute began, his eyes scanning the clearing for any sign of the StormClan femme. There was his daughter, Twistedfoot, standing by the Medicine Den, and Barkclaw was sitting, alone, at the edge of the camp under a cloud of grief. But no sign of Graystar was to be seen. "But I suppose I could try and find her. Or you could just sit tight; surely she won't be long, wherever she is. Whatever you decide." The male finished his statement, and awaited for a reply in silence.

View user profile

904 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar listened to what Creekfire said. "Alright then well do you mind if we just hang out here and await for her return." She looked around there camp and smiled. She noticed that there were so many memebers, it almost made her sad at the few memebers that Sunclan had.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

905 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

(Can't access my tables on my phone)

Creekfire's head dipped towards the earth in a single nod before rebounding back to its natural position. "Sure thing, Gentlestar. Sit wherever you prefer in the clearing." The brute's eyes skittishly glanced from side to side quickly before he leaned towards the leader. "I recommend you sit somewhere....secluded. Some Clanmates don't take very...kindly...to others, as you probably know. Especially at a time like this." His vocal chords rumbled softly, attempting to make his voice less audible from a distance. True, he had not the idea to what was causing the grief to ripple throughout the camp, but he thought it would be best to fore-warn the leader incase tempers flared easily. But, after the matter of seconds it took to murmur the words, his frame was straightened back up in his relaxed manner, awaiting for the far to make a move.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

View user profile

906 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar nodded her thanks. "Thank you, and I will heed your warning. Stoatblaze and an apprentice by the name of Weedpaw should be arriving soon." Gentlestar padded into the camp and went to go sit by one of the Oak trees that was providing shade. "So Creekfire how are you doing?"

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

907 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Creekfire's eyes trailed along the red-tinted fae as she padded across the clearing. As she settled by an Oak, the brute swiveled on his thick hing legs, following suit as he trailed the SunClan leader. The male's rump found a pillow of sprouts, pressing the buds back down into the soil from which they emerged. The feathery fluff on the underside of his tail was a magnet to debris as it swished over the earth, stirring up swirling clouds of dirt that came to rest on the vegetation a few paw-steps away or nestling amongst his sleek RiverClan fur. The brute watched Gentlestar with a friendly glaze over his amber eyes, his cranium cocked to a slight angle as he listened. "I'm doing pretty good," he began, relaying the past few events that had occurred. "The Clan is doing pretty well too. As far as I'm certain, prey is running well, and the pups are growing up fast. It may be time for some more apprentices soon." His statement closed with a pause as he drew a quick breath into his lungs. "Is everything running smoothly in SunClan so far? Any troubles you may with to share?" With that, Creekfire's speech closed, and his sleek gray tail continued to sweep idly, as if on autopilot, as he patiently awaited for the Leader to respond.

View user profile

908 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze hesitated outside of the camp's entrance, glancing inside at StormClan's new camp. He hadn't seen the other Clan's previous camp back at the old territories, but he did remember RiverClan's camp. The last time he'd been in RiverClan's camp had been the day he'd left the Clan. He could remember that day well; he'd said goodbye to his best friend, Fangclaw, and his mentor, Magmafeather. He and Ripplepaw, then apprentices, had next traveled to ShadowClan's territory. Blinking slightly as he thought about Ripplestone, Stoatblaze let out a sigh. The warrior slowly padded forward into the camp, seeing Gentlestar and Creekfire sitting down near an oak tree. "Hello." He called out to the other StormClan wolves, padding over to sit nearby Gentlestar. Stoatblaze flicked his ears as he glanced throughout the camp, feeling out of place.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

909 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup, a red pup with the same pattern as a red fox's looked at a wolf that looked similar to her in appearance. The tiny she-pup padded cautiously over to the male wolf who was now sitting by the Sunclan leader. "Hi there, I'm Foxpup, pup of Stormclan. Who are you, if I may ask?" she introduced herself, her once was blue eyes were now a solid amber.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

910 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw glanced at the entrance once the scent of Sunclan hit his nose. His cyan eyes widened, but he shrugged off the feeling of surprise once he noticed it was just Gentlestar and Stoatblaze. Apparently another apprentice of the name Weedpaw was arriving as well. He stood up to welcome them. His eyes still watching the entrance for any more escapees. Ravenclaw dipped his head with an impassive look on his face. He allowed Creekfire to speak, since he didn't have much to say. He was only curious why the Sunclanners were there. He kept his eyes from narrowing in suspicious and kept his tail motionless. "Welcome to Stormclan,"was all he could manage with Creekfire's ongoing conversation. Another pup had come up to the alien wolves. He held back a sigh as he stared expressionless at Foxpup.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

911 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw slipped through the muddy entrance. Her green eyes wandered around the camp. There didn't seem to be a lot of clean water around the territory. Even when she found a few puddles, they were clouded with dirt and whatever else was in the water. Her brown ears twitched as some Stormclanners approached the out of place trio. She felt herself tense up as she tried to sit down calmly. The looks from the Stormclanners seemed to drive a hot rod into her pelt. Two of the Stormclanner's name were Creekfire and Foxpup, but she didn't know who the blue-tinged wolf was. He seemed a bit too carefree for a Stormclanner. 'Let's end this quickly, and get back to camp. I don't like the feeling of this camp.'

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

912 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze's dark blue eyes glanced around at the surrounding StormClan wolves, although most of them didn't look hostile. Another StormClan wolf had welcomed them to StormClan, and Stoatblaze nodded back in thanks. Hearing a new voice, the orange-tan wolf glanced down to notice a pup standing nearby, introducing herself. "Hello there, my name's Stoatblaze. My Clanmates and I are from SunClan, although I used to be a member of RiverClan before then." The warrior replied, answering the pup's question. Stoatblaze glanced towards the camp entrance as he heard pawsteps, seeing that Weedpaw had come, before his gaze traveled back towards the surrounding StormClan wolves.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

913 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
The wolf's amber-tinted eyes turned towards the camp entrance as she heard pawsteps approach, blinking as she noticed SunClan's leader enter the camp. Twistedfoot watched as her father, Creekfire, had entered the camp next before addressing Gentlestar. The two wolves had continued their conversation nearby one of the oak trees, and soon two more SunClan wolves had entered the camp. Twistedfoot snorted slightly with annoyance, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. SunClan can't just come into our camp whenever they want to. Twistedfoot thought, wondering if more SunClan wolves would soon be entering the camp.

View user profile

914 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
The brown-furred wolf glanced up as he caught scent of another Clan, his pelt bristling and his ears flattening back. What's SunClan doing here? Barkclaw thought, letting out a growl. His gray eyes watched as Creekfire began to speak to Gentlestar, and two other SunClan wolves had soon entered the camp. Barkclaw snorted in annoyance. While normally the male would have addressed the SunClanners to find out their reasons for entering StormClan territory, he was still angry and frustrated. Those SunClan wolves don't seem like much threat anyways. Barkclaw thought, his gaze shifting away. If SunClan tries to attack us, I'll be at the front of the battle. I'm not going to risk letting anyone die again. The wolf thought.

View user profile

915 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart's yellow eyes turned towards the clearing entrance as he heard pawsteps. Soon enough, he recognized the reddish-golden pelt of Gentlestar, and tilted his head in confusion. Wait... why is SunClan's leader here? Thrushheart wondered. Creekfire had been the first to speak to Gentlestar after he arrived at the camp, and the young warrior watched as more SunClanners came into the camp. Strange. Thrushheart thought, guessing that the SunClan wolves might have been there to speak to Graystar.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

916 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw yawned tiredly, glancing towards the Apprentices' Den. I'll just fall asleep for a few minutes. If anything happens, I could wake up. The apprentice thought, padding towards the den and laying down in his nest. Icepaw yawned once more, his blue eyes closing. It seemed as if it had only been a few moments before Icepaw was awakened to the scent of another Clan, lifting his head in surprise. He noticed Gentlestar inside StormClan's camp, but the leader didn't appear to be hostile. A few other StormClan warriors surrounded the SunClan wolves, and Icepaw shrugged. He guessed that it wasn't anything important, though the apprentice padded back out into the camp and sat down near the Apprentices' Den.

View user profile

917 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
What's that? Flamepup perked his ears as he caught an unfamiliar scent, sitting up in his nest. He listened to a strange voice coming from somewhere inside of the camp; was a wolf from a different Clan in the clearing? The pup stood up to his paws and padded to the entrance of the nursery, glancing around and wishing that he could better see the situation. There is another Clan here. The pup blinked, trying to hear what was happening.

918 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Creekfire

Warrior

(The whole "descriptive thing" takes way to long -.- Forget about it.)

Creekfire's ears flattened towards his skull a little, suddenly aware of all of the eyes that turned on the SunClan wolves and him.
He had nodded a polite greeting to Stoatblaze; he didn't truly recognize the Warrior until his story was told to Foxpup a few moments later after Weedpaw had entered the camp, about how he had left RiverClan along with one or two others he couldn't quite remember. It was so long ago.... He had blinked, snapping out of his unconscious memorization of the old RiverClan camp. A new voice, Ravenclaw's, to be exact, had chimed in on his conversation with Gentlestar. Whoops, he had thought, and his gray fur had grown warm when he realized he must have gotten carried away. The other member of the SunClan party had arrived, and it was only after this that Stoatblaze had told his tale to Foxpup.
After Creekfire ran through the past events through his head, he straightened up, realizing he had gotten a little too casual with the SunClan wolves; they were still "intruding" in their camp, after all. His amber eyes filtered through the wolves in the crowd: Twistedfoot, Thrushheart, and even Barkclaw, though remainders of anguish remained in his tense and reclusive body language. On a few of the wolves, especially a particular pup (Flamepup), there were questioning looks painted on their faces, and he remembered he was the only one who knew the purpose of their arrival. Keep up! After a mental slap in the face, the male stood, his tail swishing in a twinge of anxiety; not everything he had spoken to the Clan about in the past had gone so perfectly. "As I'm sure you're all wondering," he began, his throat feeling a bit parched. "Gentlestar and her companions have come to speak with Graystar. Does anyone know where either she or Snowstorm have gone?" His head turned as he glanced over the wolves as a whole, searching for any sign of a reply.

View user profile

919 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw stared at Stoatblaze as he explained he was once a Riverclan warrior. The memory was an old one. Ravenclaw was Riverclan, as was Creekfire. His cyan eyes narrowed a little. 'Sunclan was never my favorite clan. They're mostly made up of the old clans. Traitors that left their clans. There are also some mixed bloods there...' The warrior resisted a cringe and stood up to stalk away.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

920 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:26 pm

--Hover for translation though I'd appreciate if no one heard him

The shadows were the castle and he was the king. Shadowmark rested in the shadows as he eyed the camp. Who was it that would try and talk to him? No wolf would if they knew what was good for them. His black fur draped him in his cloak of darkness as he pressed to get more information. "Takiye duraki , kak eto smotret' na lager', kak nichto ne pomeshayet." He hissed to himself. Had there not been tension between WindClan and SunClan? It would most definitely drag StormClan into it.

921 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Crowspade

Young Warrior
Crowspade rolled his broad hackles as he stared at the muddy camp. He wouldn't have chosen his dwellings, but it was where he had ended up as life intended. Of course he was interested on why the "gods" picked his destiny to intertwine with Stormclan. "Of all the places of this whirling mass, why pick here...?" He said in a dead whisper. His brown tail whipped through the moist dirt. His gray eyes held a cold light and were as calculating as always. An ominous and foreboding atmosphere surrounded him, waring off other wolves which he didn't want to consult with.

Biography

"Don't you dare break that promise..."
View user profile

922 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow growled when she caught the scent of sunclan near the camp. Her fur stood on end as she got nearer to the camp. When she stepped into camp she was relieved to know that it was some ambush but the sunclan leader along with two of her clan mates. 'Why is the sunclan leader here' she wondered two herself but didn't really want to get caught up in whatever it was that was going on. So completely ignoring the sunclan members she made her way over to shadowmark. A wolf mos didn't care to interact with but Blackwidow didn't care, he reminded her of her now dead mate bane or shadowmask as he was once called. Walking over to the broody male she sat down next to him and greeted him. " hello shadowmark."

923 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust emitted a small yawn upon arriving in camp. His maw opened wide, and his ivory teeth shone in the dim forest. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle and trotted over to the bare patch of ground that served as a resting place. He laid down on his stomach and surveyed the camp. His red eyes darting from each and every clan member. They lingered over a few that Reddust was curious about, but he did nothing more than speculate in silence.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

924 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Crowspade

Young Warrior
Crowspade swiped his long pink tongue over his muzzle and stared out of narrowed gray eyes. His dark brown tail flicked around in boredom. The warrior had laid idly in camp for hours. It was already starting to turn to dusk. Crow gave a loud huff and sat up to roll his shoulders and yawn. He turned sharply at some rustling and laid his bristling fur down once he realized it was Blackwidow and Reddust. His ears twitched. They brought the scent of Windclan with them. He stared on curiously, but said nothing.

Biography

"Don't you dare break that promise..."
View user profile

925 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw padded into the camp, her ears flattened. She smelled SunClan. "What is SunClan doing here?" She growled under her breath, before noticing Foxpup talking to one of the warriors. 'I should listen. He might get some StormClan information out of a naive little pup.' The brown apprentice thought, scooting closer to the two. Her black ears were perked. Minkpaw wasn't going to let a rival wolf get any information. 'What do they want, anyways?' The brown wolf thought questioningly.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum