An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

926 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup ran to camp, slightly out of breath. The blue pup froze as a strange scent attacked her nostrils. It smelled like Graywolf, but she knew better. Her friend was dead. She padded closer, spotting the wolves who she knew shouldn't be in Stormclan camp. They belonged to the camp Graywolf was from. She uttered a pup growl, and stalked to the nearest one. (Stoatblaze) The small pup had no idea they were here in peace. She attempting to snap her jaws around the wolfs leg, an angry look in her bright green eyes.

927 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
(Weedpaw)

The brown apprentice felt something jolt inside her. She whirled her head around and noticed a small pup diving for Stoatblaze teeth bared. Weedpaw didn't want any bad tidings to come between Stormclan and Sunclan, but she wasn't going to stand by as one of their warrior's got hurt. Weedpaw sprang and knocked the pup mid jump. She narrowed her eyes, and moved the piece of wheat in her mouth to the side. "What are you doing attacking a peaceful patrol?" She asked coldly. Her green eyes glowered at the pup.

(Ravenclaw)

The dark blue warrior clenched his teeth together as Kitpup pounced at Stoablaze's leg. Before he got there, the apprentice stopped her. Raven turned and gave a scalding look at the pup. "Kitpup, what are you doing...?" He said in an exasperated tone, but his face looked hard and strict.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

928 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
The brown wolf appeared in the camp. It was not that long she was gone, but for her it felt like ages. The place was once again filled with wolves. Some were her clanmates, others were not. The she-wolf rowned a little, catching the scent of Sunclaners. But the change of her grimace was unable to be seen, since she held a hare in her jaws. The fae trotted over to the fresh-kill pile and left the prey down. Then she observed the place, when suddenly she noticed Kitpup doing childish and stupid things again. The wolf rolled her eyes and went over to the group. Before the pup could do anything else, Luna grabbed her by the scruff and carefully pulled her away from the Sunclaner. She nodded to the others for apology and waked away with the young fae in her jaws. Then she went over to the nursery and placed the pup down. She looked at Flamepup, who was standing beside them then at Kitpup again.
"Stay here. I will come later and discuss this unappropriate behaviour of yours." she scolded her a little. "Flamepup, do me a favour and keep an eye on her." she said and smiled before turning around and gettng back near the group.
The brown fae sat down and observed each of the outsiders. Then she suddenly spoke. "May I ask why a Sunclan patrol is in our campside?" her tone was rather calm and friendly than usual.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

929 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluemoon slowly opened her eyes. She has been sleeping for so long that she even lost time of it. The young warrior slowly rised up on her four paws. The wolf felt quite weak and sleepy, but she knew that this feeling will disappear soon. The fae stretched her body and ooked around. Ravenclaw was no longer here. She took a few steps forward, aproaching the entrance of the warrior's den. Her bloody-red eyes scanned the camp when she noticed both her brothers and mother. She saw the dark blue pelt of Raven too. For the first time she decided to go over to them.
Blue left the den and slowly got near them. She passed by her mother, giving her a soft nuzzle before she sat down between her brothers. She cuddled them and gave them a soft and true smile. Her eyes were warm and friendly towards them. It was like she was someone else. Bluemoon have never smiled like this before, at least after she was brough back from the facility. Being like this was something unexpected and it surtainly wasn't going to end good. She stayed put for a while listening to the conversation she whispered to her brothers.
"Will you two dare to go for a walk with me?" she asked as something childish and playful was able to be caught in her tone.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

930 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup looked surprised at the sunclanner who said peaceful patrol. Her sudden change in stance showed she didn't know. She was about to say she was sorry when she was suddenly picked up. She let out a squeak as the sudden movement took the air out of her lungs. She was about to struggle when she was put down and saw her kidnapper was Lunalight. "Luna, I-" Her apology was cut off when the faes scolding. Her ears laid on her head, and she whimpered. She laid down, tears in her eyes. The pups emotions were surprisingly unstable. Tears fell down her face, but she made no noise as she watched the brown wolf walk away. She put her head on her paws, sobbing quietly. She felt she had just betrayed her new friend.

931 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar dipped her head in greeting at lunalight. "Hello there Lunalight, it's good to see you again. It has been such a long time since we have seen each other. I have come here to speak with your leader Graystar, but was told that she is not in camp at the moment." She relied politely. But she was very nervous to get back home and to make sure that her clan was alright. Her tail twitched in a nervous fast motion.

932 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:34 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
(Weedpaw)

Weedpaw glanced up curiously as another brown wolf picked up the pup apparently called Kitpup by the dark blue male. Her ears twitched. She sat up straight again and frowned. When she had explained that they were peaceful, the pup actually seemed surprised. The apprentice sighed and gave a tired look at her paws. 'I wasn't even born in the clans, but I know more than their pups!' Her diligence surprised her.

(Reddust)

The brown warrior felt something warm huddle up to him. He turned to glower at whoever was there, but stopped himself when he realized it was Bluemoon. And she was smiling. Reddust stared impolitely at the grayish blue fae. He barely registered the words she said. Shaking his head to clear his clouded mind, he nodded gently. "Sure..." He replied skeptically.

(Ravenclaw)

Ravenclaw sighed as Lunalight dragged Kitpup off to the nursery. He turned to the Sunclan apprentice and dipped his head thoughtfully. There was no reason to exchange words when it wasn't needed. His cyan eyes traveled to Bluemoon's stirring body after she slipped out of the warrior's den. He felt himself tense up and immediately turn away. His dark blue tails swished on the ground continuously. He narrowed his eyes and scolded himself inwardly for acting so strangely.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

933 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 am

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup had been asleep in the Nursery. She had dreamed a very long tiring dream, in which she had been on a desperate search for Catnip to save her mother from Greencough. But each time she scented it, it turned out to be fake or dried up. Soon though, she opened blurry green eyes and glanced around. "Mother's already dead." The thought was more depressing then the dream itself. She then yawned and got up, blinking back tears. "Not now, I've already moved passed that." Instead, she decided to distract herself by seeing what was happening in camp. The She-pup then padded to the edge of the nursery and gazed out, frowning in confusion at seeing there were several wolves that we're not from Stormclan. Ivy opened her mouth to catch their scent, and realized that they were from Sunclan. "I wonder why they're here?" She thought, sitting down. She curled her tail around her paws and decided to watch.

934 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
The tan-furred wolf's dark blue gaze glanced towards the camp entrance as he noticed more StormClanners coming in, perking his ears slightly as Creekfire began to speak. The other warrior had mentioned why the SunClan patrol had came; Stoatblaze heard Creekfire mention Snowstorm, remembering the StormClan deputy from his time in RiverClan. I was only a young apprentice then. Stoatblaze thought idly; it certainly was strange to hear the names of previous RiverClanners when they were no longer in the same Clan. He glanced up as he heard a faint growl, seeing an apprentice move closer to where the SunClan patrol was sitting before hearing another, younger-sounding growl. Looking down, Stoatblaze blinked with slight surprise as he caught sight of a pup leaping towards him; Weedpaw had managed to intervene and stop the pup before she had been able to do any harm. Another warrior had come and carried the pup off to the nursery, before returning to address the patrol. Stoatblaze twitched his ear, hearing Gentlestar answer Lunalight's questions while wondering where the StormClan leader was.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

935 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot's amber eyes glanced towards her father as she heard him explain why the SunClan wolves were there, nodding slightly. Upon hearing his question about where Graystar might be, the medicine wolf thought for a moment. I'm not certain; she must have left the camp while I was asleep. The dark gray wolf decided. Her gaze swept back towards the SunClanners, noticing Lunalight walk away with Kitpup; perhaps something had happened while she had been in her thoughts. Though curious as to why the SunClan wolves wanted to speak to Graystar, Twistedfoot hid her feelings behind her usual indifferent appearance.

View user profile

936 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw flicked his ears as he heard Creekfire explain why the SunClan patrol was here, only partly registering the warrior's words. The brown-patched warrior's eyes trailed up as he heard more wolves entering the camp, noticing that his apprentice, Minkpaw, was safe. She doesn't know about Shadowclaw yet. The warrior realized, uncertain if he should tell her. He didn't want to sadden the apprentice with what had happened, but surely she would eventually find out. Before he had much time to think, Barkclaw felt another wolf sit down next to him, his gray eyes glancing up to notice Bluemoon smiling. I can't recall her smiling in a long time. Barkclaw thought, listening as his sister spoke towards both him and their brother."Okay." Barkclaw replied after Reddust, waiting inquiringly for Bluemoon to speak again.

View user profile

937 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart's yellow eyes glanced towards Creekfire as the warrior mentioned why the SunClan patrol was here. The young warrior nodded, hearing the other warrior ask about where Graystar might be. "I did see Shiverpaw run out of the camp right when I returned from the Gathering. Maybe it's got something to do with that? Snowstorm was speaking to Shiverpaw too, and I don't think he's in the camp anymore either." Thrushheart reasoned, looking back at Creekfire. He flicked his ears, in thought. There was something about Creekfire that seemed... familiar, somehow, although Thrushheart wasn't certain what. It couldn't have been that Creekfire was related to him; Thrushheart's parents had both been loners. It doesn't matter, I guess. Thrushheart thought, glancing towards Gentlestar and the other SunClan wolves before looking back to Creekfire for a reply.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

938 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup perked his ears as he tried to hear what was happening in the camp; he had heard someone mention Graystar, and wondered if the SunClan wolves were here to speak to the leader. Hearing pawsteps approach, Flamepup turned his head in their direction, hearing a wolf scold another pup. After a few moments he recognized the other wolf as Lunalight and recognized Kitpup's scent, hearing the warrior tell him to keep an eye on Kitpup. "I'll try." The beige-and-gray pup replied, listening as Lunalight left before turning to Kitpup. The other pup had said Lunalight's name before breaking off, and letting out a whimper. "Hey there, Kitpup. Are you okay? What happened?" Flamepup asked, listening to hear Kitpup's reply. It had been a while since Kitpup was last in the camp and Flamepup was glad that she was okay, but Lunalight had scolded Kitpup earlier and Flamepup wasn't sure of the reason.

939 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup moved over to Flamepup, comforted by his presence. She breathed heavily to calm herself down. "I attacked the Sunclan patrol because I thought they were attacking." She said. She forced herself to stop crying, nuzzling Flamepup. She breathed in the pup's scent, happiness sparking in her heart. She didn't understand why, but he seemed to calm her, yet make her heart pound at the same time. She took a deep breath once more, before returning to normal. "Thank you Flamepup. You make me feel so much better." She said.

940 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup wasn't sure what was going on as she noticed Kitpup sobbing next to Flamepup closeby. She started to pad over to them but it looked like they were...sharing a moment? Ivy frowned and turned away, wondering who else could inform her, since most of the other Warriors seemed busy. She then spotted Twistedfoot nearby and scampered over to her. The fae was fond of the Medicine Wolf. She was friendly, and also intelligent, but wasn't conceited or prideful like some of the other Warriors. She flicked her tail in greeting but didn't sit down, feeling too restless. "Why's Sunclan here?" Ivypup asked her softly. "Are they having trouble in their clan I wonder?" They didn't seem weak or sick, but they did however looked tense, but she supposed most wolves who came into their camp would be.

941 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:12 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight observed each of the wolves. They really did seem peaceful and polite. However, she noticed that they were also a bit nerveous. Luna took a deep breath and landed her eyes on the Sunclan leader. The she-wolf nodded slowly, agreeing that they haven't seen eachother for a long time. Then she focused on her explanation. "I haven't seen the leader since I left the camp hours ago. But I'm sure she will return soon." she suggested calmly before giving a quick look at her daughter. Suddenly her eyes widened, seeing Bluemoon smiling truly. She felt her heart beat getting faster and happiness filling her soul. It was a true joy to see her kids talking and smiling. However, the fae turned her look at Gentlestar again. "So, how is Sunclan doing? I missed the gathering and I'm not really in the things." Luna said and then waited for a reply.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

942 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:28 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluemoon's red eyes shone like a ruby, full of joy and happiness. The fae lagged her tail and nuzzled both her brothers when they agreed going out with her. The smile did not disappear from her face not even for a second. She gave a simple glance at her mother who also seemed happy. The young warrior then took few steps back and tilted her head a little. She stretched her body making sure that the bionic parts won't make any problems. Then she spoke again. "Lets pay a visit to the Ancient Oak." she offered and flicked her tail playfully.
Blue secretly glanced at Ravenclaw. She really liked being around him and she didn't really hide it. When their eyes suddenly met, the wolf felt like her heart skipped a beat or two. She felt her tempreture rising and quickly looked away, feeling so shy. However, she liked these feelings of high and strong level of sympathies or simply called love.
The she-wolf turned to her brothers again and looked at them playfully. "So, c'mon. Lets have a race. The one who finishes last is a fur ball." she joked and quickly trotted to the entrance of the camp, getting ready for the small competition.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

943 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:55 am

Fernshade

Deputy
Reddust nodded carefully, but flicked his ears when Blue made it a contest. Still, he did not protest since he hadn't see his sister being so happy for a long time. Even before she got captured, she was always the quiet one. The brown warrior supplied a small smirk and dashed forward. His large bulk made it harder to run. He clawed at the moist soil and made a sprint for the Ancient Oak. A look of happiness in his eyes.
~Ancient Oak~

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

944 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Crowspade

Young Warrior
Crowspade narrowed his gray eyes at the Sunclanners. His dark brown tail waved behind him in a suspicious fashion. The warrior wasn't fond of other packs or clans. He'd rather that the clans kept to themselves. He felt his lip lift slightly, but he tried to disguise it by tucking his muzzle under his paw and laying his head down on his paws. "Why are they here? Are they looking for herbs from Twistedfoot? Or maybe their studying the camp to figure out how to invade?" He growled lowly. He didn't want to trust any other pack other than his own.

Biography

"Don't you dare break that promise..."
View user profile

945 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot turned her attention away from the SunClan wolves as she heard a voice sound nearby her, seeing Ivypup flick her tail in greeting. The dark gray wolf dipped her head in return, her ears perked as she heard the pup's question. "My father, Creekfire, said that Gentlestar was here to speak to Graystar. I'm not certain of the reason; SunClan didn't mention anything at the Gathering..." Twistedfoot's voice dropped to a murmur as she recalled SunClan's announcements; had there been one about trespassers? "Gentlestar said something about any wolf crossing her Clan's borders would be dealt with accordingly; maybe SunClan's come to accuse us of entering their borders." The medicine wolf murmured, blinking slightly. The SunClan wolves may not have seemed completely at ease in StormClan's camp, but surely they would have been more aggressive had they come to accuse the Clan? "Perhaps another Clan crossed into SunClan's borders instead, and they've come to see if we've noticed the same Clan trespassing, or to look for help in the event of a border dispute." Twistedfoot reasoned, her tail folding around her paws.

View user profile

946 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw nodded as Bluemoon mentioned going to the Ancient Oak; he was fine with that, as long as they didn't head over to the Fire Swamp. His sister had then added playfully that they would have a race, and Barkclaw flicked his tail with a slight nod. "You know that I'm not very fast." The young warrior said with pretend indignation, though amusement flickered in his eyes. Barkclaw followed Bluemoon towards the camp entrance, his gray eyes glancing towards Reddust as their brother sprinted by. Glancing sideways at Bluemoon, Barkclaw dashed forward as quickly as he could, his paws nearly skidding as he took off towards the Ancient Oak.

~Ancient Oak~

View user profile

947 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw let out a snort as Kitpup attacked the leg of one of the patrol members. 'Why would she even try to attack a wolf three times her size? If it was really an attack, she'd be ripped apart.' The brown wolf thought, her ears flattened. Her dull gaze lifted up towards her mentor, who was talking to Reddust and Bluemoon. They soon ran off, and the apprentice tilted her head. 'Bluemoon's having FUN? Woah.' Minkpaw thought, recalling that the blue fae was normally anti-social and quiet. The fae huffed and set her head on her paws in boredom, though she remained ready incase the patrol suddenly attacked. 'What're they doing here, anyways?' Mink wondered, her eyes narrowing.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

948 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:42 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
By the look on her brother's face she could guess that he was up for a race. Barkclaw also agreed, though he informed them that he was not that fast. The blue fae smiled lightly "Oh, don't you play these games on me, boy." she joked. The young wolf prepared herself when suddenly her brothers dashed off. "Oh, you two! I'm not gonna be the fur ball!" she shouted after them and laughed playfully. Then the she-wolf began with a trot before changing it into a fast gallop.

~Ancien Oak~

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

949 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Crowspade

Young Warrior
The dark brown male waved his tail in the air. His malevolent expression was centered on the Sunclanners. He openly showed his disgust, Crowspade never liked hiding his feelings. He felt his muscles bunch up under his pelt, and his maw opened slightly to take in their scent. It was as if he was obsessed on getting them out of camp, and he was. His ears forced themselves forward and his lip lifted in anger. The tip of his tail twitched in anticipation, and his face was contorted in an angry, anxious glare. He mentally willed them out. 'You will wish you never set foot in this camp!'

Biography

"Don't you dare break that promise..."
View user profile

950 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup saw his sister and Flamepup and his green eyes flashed in jealously. He walked over and barked "Hey Kitpup, Hey Flamepup" he said, a bit of distaste in his maw as he said his name. He sat next to his smaller sister and lent her his warmth. He smiled and nuzzled her "Hey uhh Kitpup can I talk to you" he asked and looked away, shuffling his paws nervously. His golden pelt was sticking up in every which way and dirty. He had used to care about his coat but ever since his sister hadn't been talking to him that much he kinda just slacked off. He looked at her then turned to the Sunclanners. His nose wrinkled in distaste at their smell and his eyes showed hate as he only liked his clan in his clan. He wondered if it was about Graystorm. He growled lowly at them and shuffled his paws again as he saw Reddust. He watched him with fascination. How was he so serious and emotionless. He wanted to be like that when he was a warrior. He looked back at his sister with a nervous look in his eyes and his paws still shuffling. His furry tail swept the ground and wrapped around his paws, keeping them still.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken