An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

951 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup tilted her head in confusion. "Yeah, sure Lionpup." She said. She gave Flamepup one more lick before standing up and padding away, expecting Lionpup to follow her. She turned around. "Yes?" She asked, an innocent look in her bright green eyes. She wagged her tail slowly, still caught up in her moment with Flamepup.

952 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup smiled and followed her. He sat down in front of her and towered over her (Sorry if it sounds like god moding). He sighed and looked down "I was just going to say I am sorry that I had been being rude to your friends. I am sorry I was not talking to you as much or hanging out with you as much as I used to. I think I am just trying to.." he said trailing off and shrugged "Either way I am sorry for practically abandoning you" he said with a small whimper, something he hadn't done in a long time. Last time he had done it was when his mother was alive.. He began to shuffled his paws again and watched her wag her tail "You like him don't you" He whispered and nudged her with his paw. He smiled and nosed her "Go on. He is a good pup, go hang out with him. I am just going to try and get this fur straitened up" he said, indicating to the crazy golden fur. He began to lick it and soon almost half of it was flat.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

953 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup listened to her brother carefully, surprised by his wimper. After he was done, she nuzzled him, and licked his muzzle. "You will always hold a spot in my heart." She whispered to him. She took care of some of the fur on his left side, licked his ear, then bounded over to Flamepup again. She had purposely avoided the question of whether or not she liked him. The blue pup needed to figure that part out herself. She laid back down next to him, nuzzling Flamepup slightly.

954 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup smiled a genuine smile and barked a thank you as she bounded off. He straitened his fur up and went over the hole in the nursery. He had found it a while ago and it wasn't big enough for all of his head to fit in it. At night he looked through the hole and looked up at the stars. He sighed and laid down. He rested his head on his paws and closed his green eyes.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

955 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup's blue-and-green eyes turned towards Kitpup as he heard her begin to speak; Kitpup had mentioned attacking the SunClan patrol, and Flamepup blinked with slight surprise. He could understand, however; it certainly did seem like SunClan was attacking at first. The pup nodded at Kitpup's thanks, before thinking of a reply. "I'm glad that you're okay, though." Flamepup said; the other Clans weren't always that kind in the pup's opinion, and he was sure that some warriors could be easily angered by a pup's attack. Flamepup perked his ears as he heard a bark, recognizing the voice as Lionpup's; Flamepup blinked slightly as he thought that he'd heard Lionpup's tone change when the other pup said his name. It was probably nothing, the pup decided. The gray-and-beige wolf heard Lionpup ask to speak to Kitpup, and soon he heard pawsteps leading away and guessed that the two other pups had left the nursery. Flamepup glanced over in their direction, not able to really see or hear them from where he was. Sitting down, Flamepup let out a slight sigh; if he couldn't see very well inside of the camp, how would he be able to hunt or fight when he became an apprentice? Shaking his head, Flamepup perked his ears as he heard Kitpup return, feeling her nuzzle him. "Hi Kitpup," the pup greeted her, pausing after he had finished speaking. He was glad that Kitpup had come back after her conversation with Lionpup; Flamepup liked speaking to Kitpup, and she had always been a good friend. For a moment, Flamepup couldn't think of something to say; usually he was quite quick-witted, and typically was able to find conversation. Say something, Flamepup. The pup told himself, recalling his earlier thought about apprenticeship. "Are you looking forward to becoming an apprentice?" Flamepup asked, his voice a bit above a murmur. Flamepup tilted his head down to glance at Kitpup, listening to hear her reply.

956 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw yawned slightly from where he was nearby the Apprentices' Den, his icy blue gaze flicking over towards the SunClan patrol. I wonder why they're here, exactly. What did they want to speak about? The fluffy white-furred apprentice wondered. He twitched his ears, glancing up at the sky as he watched a few clouds drift by, before looking back at the camp. Icepaw let out another yawn, his tail winding around his paws as he wondered what to do.

View user profile

957 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Silverstream had carefully watched the ongoings of camp from a distance. She was hesitant and so her eyes hid her suspicions. She felt uncomfortable a lot since her family had died because she had no wolf left to turn to. She took a deep breathe and pushed herself away from the dried bracken that easily hid her dark tawny fur. She headed towards the camp entrance with a yawn. She was very bored and so she started to hum a small tune to herself.

View user profile

958 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup smiled at the pup, shifting her weight slightly to get more comfortable. "I can't wait! We should try to get our mentors to train us together! That would be so much more fun!" She exclaimed, wagging her tail. She shifted her weight again, leaning on Flamepup ever so slightly. Her green eyes sparkled with the life that had been absent for too long. But it was likely to soon disappear.

959 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw continued keeping a wary eye on the SunClan patrol, before she realized how bored she was. Getting onto her paws, the apprentice looked around in hopes of finding something to do. Seeing the fresh kill pile, Minkpaw trotted towards it and picked out a pigeon. As she bit into it, the brown wolf watched Kitpup and Flamepup talk to each other. 'They should be apprentices soon,' The fae thought, finishing her pigeon.

Last edited by Minkpaw on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

960 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar just smiled when they kept asking about why they were here. She would not disclose this information to anyone but the deputy or Graystar herself. She didnt want word of what she was doing to reach the ears of Windclan. So she sat there paitently, all the while hoping that everything back home was going alright, that they were safe.

Blackwidow growled in annoyance at the sunclanners. She wondered how Stormclan had come to be involved with so many other clans. It made her feel on egde and she hated the feeling. Feeling tired she yawned and went to the warriors den. Finding her nest she laid down, placing her tail over her eyes to shield away the light leaking through the den.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

961 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup watched the Sunclanners with silent green eyes, her gaze sharp as flint. She noticed Kitpup and Flamepup chatting nearby. She made up her mind and decided to join them, knowing that she won't get much more spare time to do so once she was an Apprentice. Ivy padded over, her tail wagging in a happy manner and smiled. "Hey guys!" She called over in a relaxed way. It wasn't that she felt 'unusually happy' or something, but she figured that they'd appreciate it more if she seemed more chipper.

962 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw heaved a loud sigh. It was getting a little boring in camp. The Sunclanners did stir some commotion, but not very much commotion at that. He blinked his cyan eyes slowly as he turned towards the entrance. Contemplating whether or not to go after Snowstorm and Graystar. He decided not to, since they charged him with making sure no other apprentices or pups lope off to the wild. The blue tinged wolf narrowed his eyes. 'Gee...Those two have a lot on their paws with Shiverpaw playing around here like it's a game.' Even though Ravenclaw usually gave out second chances, storming out of camp three times in a row wouldn't win any points with him. He didn't like the spunky types. His black fur flowed in the wind as a breeze blew it off his skin. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the new-leaf breeze.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

963 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The brown apprentice laid down on her stomach and closed her eyes. She was tired from the journey from Sunclan, and it wouldn't hurt to close her eyes. Graystar and Snowstorm hasn't coming any time soon. Weedpaw yawned, her long white incisors sliced through the air as he closed her maw again. She swiped her tongue over her muzzle, carefully avoiding the small stalk of wheat in her mouth. She had grown out of her accent living with these wolves, and she hadn't even realized. Her family was far from her mind and she felt at home with the wolves. Even though she was part dog. Which was why she was always smaller than the others. She sighed with exasperation as her green eyes stared at the squishy ground in front of her.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

964 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze let out a yawn, flicking his ears whenever he heard a growl. The warrior's gaze turned towards the sky as he watched the clouds drift by, a slight breeze ruffling his orange-tan pelt. I hope Graystar and Snowstorm get here soon. Stoatblaze thought, his dark blue eyes glancing towards the entrance. He couldn't help but wonder what WindClan was doing at the moment; were they planning for battle, or practicing their fighting moves? Had they already begun the battle, attacking SunClan while they were defenseless without their leader? They wouldn't attack so soon after the Gathering... would they?

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

965 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot let out a slight yawn of boredom, shifting her gaze away from the SunClan patrol and back to her den. I don't think that I've collected any watermint since I tried collecting some a few moons ago. Twistedfoot thought to herself. I also should collect some more cobwebs and celandine, and we could use a few more poppy seeds. The dark gray wolf continued to think. I'll get that right after the SunClan wolves leave. Twistedfoot let out a yawn as she sat down in her nest, her amber eyes glancing back into the camp clearing.

View user profile

966 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw yawned, padding over to the fresh-kill pile and selecting a vole. The apprentice nodded to Minkpaw as he noticed her. "Hello Minkpaw." Icepaw said before settling down to eat his prey. His icy blue eyes glanced over towards the camp entrance; Graystar and Snowstorm had been away for a while, as well as Shiverpaw. Snowstorm was his father and Shiverpaw had been his friend when he first brought her to join the Clan- he hoped that all three Clanmates were alright. The apprentice returned back towards his vole, taking another bite.

View user profile

967 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup nodded as Kitpup mentioned asking their mentors if they could train together. "That would be fun; I'll be sure to ask my mentor once we're made apprentices." Flamepup said with a smile, glancing towards Kitpup. He was once more reminded of his eyesight- would that hold him back from being an apprentice? I like herbs and all of that, but I wouldn't want to become the medicine wolf apprentice. The pup thought to himself- what would he do if that did happen? He wouldn't get to train with Kitpup, Lionpup or any of the other pups, and he'd probably hardly ever see them- besides, Flamepup had always wanted to become a warrior. Before he could think of something else to say, he heard a new voice coming from nearby and recognized the scent as Ivypup's. "Hi Ivypup." Flamepup said back in return, listening to hear either Kitpup or Ivypup speak.

968 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Crowspade

Young Warrior
The dark brown wolf had retreated from the scene. Despite the enticing action of running his dull claws through their fur, his obligation to the warrior code held tight in the situation. The brute lashed his tail like a whip, and his jet black nose flared at the wrong scent in the air. His gray eyes stayed frigid as he stalked out of camp. The crow bounded away to the river. Hoping to let his frustrations out into the wind.
~Perch's Flow~

Biography

"Don't you dare break that promise..."
View user profile

969 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
The small fae smiled as Flamepup greeted her and sat down by them. She had figured that the two liked each other by the way they were always together. "They'd make a cute couple." She thought, shifting her gaze. A large, dark male padded by heading out of the camp. Ivy wondered who he was for a second before looking back at her friends. "Y'all are talking about becoming Apprentices?" She asked, having heard the last comment when she approached. She yawned and neatly curled her tail around her paws. "I wonder when our Ceremonies will be?" She said, glancing at Twistedfoot's den briefly.

970 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup was fast asleep when she woke up to find Sunclan wolves in Stormclan camp. The red and white she-pup was amazed and frightened for she had never seen wolves of another clan so close to her. She saw Ivypup nearby and ran over to her. "Those Sunclan wolves are scary, I wonder when Graystar will be back, I want my ceremony." she said, pretty much adding on to what Ivypup had mentioned.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

971 Re: StormClan camp on Sun May 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw watched with narrowed eyes as Crowspade left, but since he wasn't an apprentice or pup he let him explore on his own. Once the dark brown tail disappeared from the camp, he let out an exasperated sigh. He hadn't realized he was holding his breath and blinked in surprise at himself, but he sighed again. 'I always found him odd. And the name Crowspade sounds some what...odd.' The dark blue wolf frowned and flicked his tail.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

972 Re: StormClan camp on Sun May 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The timber wolf had dozed off. Her breathing deep and steady, and her jet black nose flared rhythmically. She tucked her muzzle under her paw, and straightened out her long, lithe figure. Weedpaw's mind was clear and empty, so she dreamed of nothing, but that blankness was alert. The pup's conversation drilled into her consciousness, and her pricked ears twitched at every whisper. Waiting and listening for Graystar and Snowstorm's arrival.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

973 Re: StormClan camp on Mon May 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup nodded as he heard Ivypup ask if they had been speaking about their apprenticeship. "Hmm... probably sometime this moon," the pup started after he heard Ivypup's next question, "maybe after Graystar returns to camp?" Flamepup suggested. He was sure that he was old enough to be an apprentice at the age of six moons, so certainly the ceremonies would take place as soon as possible? Hearing another voice, Flamepup recognized the voice as Foxpup's, also hearing hearing her speak about the ceremonies. "I wonder where Graystar even is." Flamepup murmured, partly to himself. He wasn't certain that it was a good idea for the SunClan wolves to be in StormClan's camp for a long time- what if they learned any of the Clan's secrets?

974 Re: StormClan camp on Wed May 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar smiled when she saw that Weedpaw had fallen asleep waiting for the Stormclan leader. Gentlestar padded closer to Stoatblaze and sat down beside him. She nudged him in the shoulder, she could tell that he was just as worried as she was, bout their clan. "Stoatblaze, i'm sure everything is fine, or else Fernshade would send for somebody to come and get us. Relax my friend." She she trying to ease his and her own nerves.

Blackwidow yawned and padded out of the warriors den. She scanned the camp and noticed that the sunclanners were still here. she wondered why Graystar, Snowstorm, and Shiverpaw wasnt back yet. She decided to make sure nothing happen to them, not that she would ever admit to being worried. She shot a bored look at the sun clan wolves, then headed out to the border.

-Windclan and Stormclan border-

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

975 Re: StormClan camp on Tue May 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar padded into the camp, glancing around the clearing for any sign of the wolves Blackwidow had said were in the camp. Her golden eyes blinked with surprise as she noticed Gentlestar, along with Stoatblaze and another SunClan wolf. The gray-furred leader padded over towards the SunClanners, nodding to them in greeting as she came to a stop. "Hello Gentlestar, I'm sorry for the delay. Welcome to StormClan's camp." Graystar said, pausing for a moment before she continued. "Blackwidow informed me that you've come to speak to me?" The wolf added. "We could speak in the Leaders' Den, which is over there." Graystar said, pointing with a paw towards the den as she listened for the SunClan leader's response.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum