An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

976 Re: StormClan camp on Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup looked at the entrance as Graystar came into camp, returning from the borders between them and Windclan. "Well, it's about time, I wonder who my mentor's gonna be, don't you Flame?" she asked. Her caramel-like colored eyes looked at Graystar as she walked up to the Sunclan leader. "What's this, treating the Sunclan wolves before her own clan? We've waited long enough already, haven't we not?" she added, looking towards Flamepup.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

977 Re: StormClan camp on Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar got up and nodded in greeting at Graystar, as she entered the camp. "Thank you Graystar, and my apologies for coming straight here but it is quiet important that I speak with you." Gentlestar followed Graystar as she led her to her leaders den. Once inside Gentlestar got straight down to business. "Graystar I am here in order to talk with you about an alliance with my clan. I understand that under Ripplestone's leadership we had an alliance but due to me taking over and the big move, i did not know where it is that our two clans stand with one another."

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

978 Re: StormClan camp on Thu May 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Hawk

Elder
(Ravenclaw)

The dark blue warrior turned to the rustling sound of the entrance. His cyan blue eyes widened as he recognized Graystar's silvery pelt. His ears twitched as she went to Gentlestar to greet her. His eyebrow raised, but he stayed silent. The brute's opinion wasn't impartial to any feeling towards the Sunclanners. Yes, he disliked the fact that they were a clan with mixed blood, and that they might as well be with their own, but he shouldn't hate the wolves themselves. Some were just born there. However, those who chose to join were at the center of his contempt. He resisted a growl and yawned instead.

(Weedpaw)

The brown apprentice's eyelids flew open at the familiar voice she heard at the gatherings. She sat up and curled her tail around her paws, but she did not follow the leaders to their den. Weedpaw bit her lip and stole a side-ways glance at Stoatblaze. 'Should we leave Gentlestar by herself?' Her green eyes asked as she stared at the senior warrior.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

979 Re: StormClan camp on Thu May 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup watched the Sunclan wolves with obvious interest. "Hm?" She asked absentmindedly as Foxpup said something else. They were still focused on their Ceremonies. "Well, Graystar probably has to get them out of the way first before she does anything else." Ivy replied to Foxpup's retort, her silent gaze following the two leaders into the Den. "I wish we could here what they were saying..." She thought, glancing after them. "What if it's something really serious?"
Suddenly, a mischievous smile crossed the young fae's face. "Hmm...Do you guys want to spy on them?" She whispered, flicking her tail towards the Leader's Den.

980 Re: StormClan camp on Thu May 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar sat down inside of the Leaders' Den, glancing up as Gentlestar entered. The gray-furred wolf nodded to the fellow leader in greeting, listening as she began to speak. She nodded once more as Gentlestar mentioned the alliance; the SunClan leader had also asked if the two Clans still stood in alliance. "If you'd still be interested in keeping the alliance, I would be alright with that. I wouldn't mind continuing the alliance between our two Clans; I think that it would be a good idea." Graystar added. With the exception of the early moons of SunClan, Graystar recalled that the two Clans had been in alliance for awhile; the StormClan leader believed that it would be good to keep the previous alliance the Clans had had under Ripplestar's reign.

View user profile

981 Re: StormClan camp on Thu May 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
As Gentlestar had spoken to him, Stoatblaze nodded slightly in response. "I hope you're right." Surely Fernshade would have sent someone had WindClan attacked? The camp was hopefully safe... but still, the orange-tan warrior wanted to get back as soon as possible. Glancing towards the camp entrance, Stoatblaze noticed Graystar walk in; the two leaders had gone into one of the dens to speak, and for a moment Stoatblaze wondered if he should follow. The wolf glanced towards Weedpaw as he caught the apprentice's glance, guessing that she too was wondering what they should do. "Perhaps we should wait outside of the den?" Stoatblaze suggested, glancing back at the den the leaders had entered.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

982 Re: StormClan camp on Thu May 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup perked his ears as he heard Foxpup speak; Graystar must have entered the camp. "I wonder who my mentor will be as well." He said, hearing her next statement. Ivypup had responded, and Flamepup nodded. "Yeah, she probably thought it would be best to speak to the SunClan wolves first." The gray and beige pup said. He blinked with surprise upon hearing Ivypup's words, turning his head towards her as he spoke. "But, isn't that... couldn't that get us into trouble?" Flamepup said; his potential ceremony wouldn't be delayed, would it be? It would be interesting to hear what the leaders were saying, though... but the pup still wasn't sure what to do. He listened to hear Kitpup's or Foxpup's responses, wondering what everyone else thought about Ivypup's idea.

983 Re: StormClan camp on Thu May 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw frowned to herself, but nodded and stood up silently to head to the leader's den. She waited for Stoatblaze to stand alongside her before padding towards the course brush that housed the leaders. She stared in silence at the crudely shaped den. 'I guess the materials come with the territory.' She thought with a tired huff. The timber wolf sat down with her back to the den. She didn't like eavesdropping, so she left everything to the older wolves. The apprentice closed her green eyes and doze off again.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

984 Re: StormClan camp on Thu May 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
"Thank you Graystar, I also came here to ask you will you aid us in war against Windclan. They have tresspass on our lands and the body of Snowstar was found. We were then accused of the murder of Snowstar and are now simply waiting for them to strike. But we are a very small clan as I'm sure you might know. We don't have the numbers to possibly even have a chance against them. I understand if you do not want to put your clanmates in the conflicts of others but I would love the help and guidance. I don't have any experience with war." Gentlestar confided to Graystar. She was under a lot of stress with the whole windclan thing and new members, plus just trying to find time to relax and be with her mate. She wondered how Graystar man gaged with taking care of such a huge clan by herself.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

985 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw stumbled into camp bleeding from her ears that had been ripped up by the brambles during her desperate flight from the adolescent two legger that had been messing around there. Her ears came forward and tentativley she moved forward to inspect the sunclan wolves in their territory. Her eyes that had become a gentle brown were interested and quick, heading over to the nursery she stopped remembering that she didn't live there anymore and -hoping to evade attention- slunk into the apprentices den.

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

986 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:13 am

Stormblade

Warrior
The irish wolf hound appeared out of the warrior den, he'd managed to get a nasty gash on his shoulder from hunting a doe by himself. The medicine wolf twistedfoot had managed to heal it to the best of her ability and he'd insisted on returning to warrior duties, upon seeing Graystar his brown gaze lightened perceptibally. His tail wagging widley he adopted his normal happy expression and wandered over to see if he could aide the clan leader and sunclan wolves. His large pink tongue hung out from hsi clean jaws and his ears perked forward as much as they could, dipping his head in greeting to them all he tilted his head in a silent question as much as offernig his help.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

987 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:23 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
(Weedpaw)

The brown apprentice swiveled her head to the dog and almost bared her teeth, but remembered she was in Stormclan territory and not her own. She stared at him in tired silence. His appearance disturbed her upright slumber. 'What does he want?' She frowned as he tipped his head in a question. 'What?'

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

988 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:45 am

Stormblade

Warrior
The dog turned and appraised the apprentice before giving her his biggest dumbest doggie grin, he knew that this grin annoyed others and he often used it as cover. In reality he was a dangerous opponent because he was so often underestimated, many thought he was a dumb dog yet he had a brain on him that had helped him get into the clan in the first place. He was a problem solver, a kind soul as well, his loyalties were to Graystar first and the clan second, these wolves who smelled differently could not harm him with their sharp words the more they assumed what he was the more he'd play it up.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

989 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar listened as the SunClan leader spoke, hearing her ask for their help in a battle. She nodded slowly as Gentlestar mentioned that they were waiting for WindClan's attack and that they'd need help. Graystar wasn't one for battles, but they were in alliance with SunClan... and it was true that SunClan might not have that much of a chance against a larger Clan. "I'd be willing to help assist you in a battle; I could make an announcement to StormClan at the next ceremony. I don't have much battle experience either, but perhaps together we could be able to stop WindClan's attack." The gray-furred wolf said. The only battle she had nearly been in would have been against SunClan- briefly she had fought in battle, although the war had been prevented before anything else could happen. Hearing pawsteps, she glanced to the entrance of the den and noticed Stormblade- she blinked slightly with surprise upon noticing that his shoulder had been injured. "Hello Stormblade," the StormClan wolf greeted, deciding to ask if the other warrior was okay later on. "We're okay at the moment." Graystar added, guessing what Stormblade might have been asking. The leader's golden eyes turned back to Gentlestar as she waited to hear what the leader would say, or if she had any plans to prepare for WindClan.

View user profile

990 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze padded over to the Leaders' Den, sitting down nearby. Weedpaw had come over soon after, and Stoatblaze tried his best not to hear what the leaders were saying. What do we do if StormClan doesn't accept our alliance? He wasn't certain if they'd be able to win a battle against WindClan on their own. Sighing slightly, Stoatblaze glanced up as he noticed a dog approach, at first looking towards the leaders before looking towards the SunClanners with a grin. "Hi," Stoatblaze said to the other warrior. He let out a slight yawn, a bit tired from the trek to StormClan.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

991 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade gave a wag of his tail "Graystar" he murmured respectfully, when she informed him that they were going to be okay relief sparked in his eyes before he looked over at a tan and white wolf who'd greeted him. Sitting down he perked his ears "Hello" He replied in his usual happy go lucky tones, Stormblade usually liked to look at the glass half full but with this news about an impending war his heart dropped. Telling himself that Stormclan was the strongest clan and that together Sunclan and Stormclan would crush Windclan he inspected the blue eyed wolf with a calm and gentle eye.

-------

http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=504

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum