An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade cleared her throat as the stinging air made her throat feel raw. She swallowed and glanced around for something to do. Her yellow eyes looked around in a perfect night vision. She blinked a few times as she looked for Gentlestar and Pinedusk. She was wondering how the two were settling down in the new territory. They had chosen the cold upper steppes. She sighed,and she could faintly see the white cloud billowing from her nostrils and mouth. Wonder how the two are getting together too... She giggled a little at her mischievous self and sighed happily. I wonder if I'll get a mate someday... She gazed up at the ceiling thought,then shook her head and laughed again. Yeah right! And hedgehogs will fly! The brown deputy flicked her tail. Her yellow eyes glowing with a laughing light as she looked around for her brother and leader.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

3 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:13 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze yawned slightly as his dark blue eyes glanced around the camp. Had it been a good descision to leave behind the previous territory? There are so many wolves that we've left behind.... He thought, thinking not only of the captured wolves but of his family; his two brothers, friends from the previous forest, and Ripplestone. Maybe we should have stayed, despite.... Stoatblaze trailed off, thinking of the reason why the Clans had left the forest in the first place. He sighed, nodding to Fernshade as he noticed the deputy before glancing around the camp. Upon noticing Rainheart, he nodded towards his daughter. It had seemed like not so long ago that Rainheart had only been a pup, playful and friendly, and always wanting to know more about RiverClan. She wouldn't be able to see what was once RiverClan territory, though, Stoatblaze realized. Rainheart would only have the knowledge of previous RiverClan and StormClan members to paint a description.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

4 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk padded slowly up the Warriors' Den tunnel, his honey brown eyes glancing around. Though the red warrior had been used to the cave in the previous SunClan territory, this tunnel was unfamiliar, and his previous fear of small places was beginning to come back. It's only a tunnel... besides, I don't think that there are any loners living around here. It's safe, definitely safe. Pinedusk told himself, before stepping out into the main camp clearing. He noticed Fernshade nearby, and nodded to his sister in greeting. "Hey Fernshade!" Pinedusk called, padding over to her. He wondered how Gentlestar was, before returning his attention to the deputy. "Have you gotten used to the new territory yet?" He asked after a few moments, wondering if it were only him who still wasn't completely comfortable with SunClan's new territory.

Signature Credit
View user profile

5 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 am

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart yawned tiredly from where she was, sitting down near the Warriors' tunnel. She liked the new SunClan territory so far, besides the fact that there wasn't a river. At least there's a pond, though, and a waterfall; kind of like in the previous territory. The warrior mused. She was pulled out of her thoughts as she noticed her father nod to her, and she flicked her tail in greeting to Stoatblaze. She nodded also to Fernshade and Pinedusk, before going back to her thoughts.

6 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:41 am

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline yawned, laying down in her nest in the Apprentices' Den, as she thought about what had happened the previous few days. The new territory certainly is interesting, but there's just one problem.... Tourmaline shook her head softly, knowing that whatever she had wanted was probably about impossible. I just... I wish... oh, why couldn't I have found Jasper before I left the forest? Now he could be miles away, somewhere in Hartford, and I might not get to see him again. I should have stayed back, and tried to find him. Tourmaline sighed to herself. But then how would I have found my way back to SunClan? I wouldn't have; there'd be no way to do that. Tourmaline added, debating for a moment whether to stay in the camp or to go out somewhere else in the territory.

7 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:07 am

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade turned to a familiar voice. She gave a grin and padded up to her brother. "Hey,Pine,"she replied casually. Her brown tail swished around in boredom. "And no,I'm not. Though,I'm sure we'll get used to it soon!" She replied half-heartily. She took a deep breath and sighed. Her breath becoming a white cloud,then disappearing as soon as it appeared. "Well,enough about me,how are you holding up? You and Gentlestar hitting off ok?" Fernshade shot a mischievous smirk at her brother. Then she let out a loud chuckle. "Be happy,man. You have a mate for life." Fernshade lifted one of her paws and ruffled her brother's head.

View user profile

8 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Pandamask returned flicking her ears in greeting to the others she vanished into her den, curling her fluffy white tail around she sat on the smooth rock gently unwrapping the herbs and placing them with the other herbs of their kind she gently shook the poppy heads watching as poppy seeds fell everywhere. Smiling slightly to herself the quiet female scooped them up with her paw placing them in the slight hollow area of the rock where she kept the other ones.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

9 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw sighed with exasperation once they reached camp. Their walk had been complete silence,and it made it awkward to look Pandamask in the eye. Even if she was the medicine wolf. The brown she-wolf looked around for any sight of Touramaline. She was her only apprentice friend,and they could relate to the loner life before all of this clan stuff. Weedpaw hadn't really told anyone,but Wrenpaw her history. She questioned why she did it back then. She never had done it,so why now? Weedpaw wanted to pull her hair out. She grumbled as she sulked into the apprentice den. Her ears perked up again at seeing the familiar cattle dog. "Umm,hey,Touramline." Weedpaw laid down in her nest and yawned. She smacked her lips and looked to see a worried look on her friends face. Weedpaw wanted to question her about it,or maybe she didn't want to talk about it...?
"U-Umm...You ok with the new territory and stuff?" She swallowed and looked down at her paws. Trying to sound as casual as she could.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

10 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded at Fernshade's greeting, listening as his sister replied to his question about the new SunClan lands. "I hope so; I suppose that some areas in the new territory are similar to the old forest, though it still will take some time before I'm used to this." The red warrior added. It certainly wasn't something that he'd ever expected; he wouldn't have thought that he'd some day have to leave the mountains which he'd known his whole life. Maybe this territory will have its own advantages. Pinedusk supposed; they were surely further away from those dangerous Twolegs now than they had been previously. Pinedusk's honey brown eyes looked back to Fernshade as she spoke, a bit surprised at first before he smiled as his sister ruffled his fur. "Yeah, I know; I'm glad that I do." Pinedusk replied, still with a smile, as he twitched his ears. "I'm sure that you'll find someone as well, eventually." Pinedusk added after a moment, batting at his sister's ears with a paw in return.

Signature Credit
View user profile

11 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline sighed to herself, her blue-and-brown eyes glancing towards the den entrance as Weedpaw entered. "Hey Weedpaw." Tourmaline said after a few moments, her tone slightly quiet. She nodded slightly as she heard the other apprentice's next words. "Yes, I think that the new territory is for the best; I'm sure that I'll get used to it soon." The Australian Cattle Dog added, pausing for a moment as she wondered whether she should continue. Should I tell Weedpaw about Jasper? She wondered; Weedpaw has also been a loner before joining the Clan, so perhaps she would understand. "Well, I would have been fine with the new territory..." Tourmaline hesitated once more, before continuing, "except for the fact that I left my brother behind, in the Twoleg town nearby the forest." Tourmaline said, the word 'Twoleg' sounding strange to her. "I just wish that I could have found him before we had to leave; it's been months since I've last seen my brother, though we went through everything together." Tourmaline said, with another sigh.

12 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade smiled and chuckled loudly. She set down her paw and stopped ruffling her brother's hair. Though Pine pawed at her ear. "Yeah,I suppose we have to get used to all of this." She paused in thought,then continued her rely. "By the way,congrats. I suppose you'll be happy with her." She flicked her tail,and her ears twitched when he said that she too would have a mate. She almost burst out laughing. Almost.
Fernshade shook her head and smiled. "Right now all I'm going to worry about is being deputy. No time for a mate right this second." She cleared her throat,trying to look a bit more authoritive. "Especially with all of this going on." She said sarcastically. The brown deputy chuckled and grinned at her redish brother.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

13 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw nodded at her speculation. Moving just a few days after joining could put a damper on your spirits,though,that wasn't all that Touramaline had to say. The brown apprentice turned to her. A frown on her face as she pushed the piece of wheat in her mouth to the side. A brother Huh? Weedpaw never thought she had any siblings. If Weedpaw did,she would have taken him to the clans anyways. She sighed and smiled gently at her friend. "I'm sure he'll be fine. I would say somethin' else that would be reassurin',but I can't tell ya' any promises I ain't be able ta' keep." The apprentice sighed. "I had siblings too. They were all some kind of riffraff,though,I cared loads for 'em. Too bad I had ta' leave..." She trailed off at her last sentence,and gently laid her head in her paws with a rustle of dried moss. He'll be fine,I promise. It seemed like an empty promise to her.

View user profile

14 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:17 am

Pandamask reemerged from the medicine den and flicked her ears before she moved over to the deputy and her brother. She perked her black ears "I hope im not intruding?" she asked her brown eyes sincere, she was shy and didn't speak very loud, sometimes stuttering when it came to protecting her patients she could become suprisingly willful. In everything except medicine she was a push over

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

15 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar emerged from her den and climbed down over to Fernshade and Pinedusk. She had caught the end of ther conersation. She padded up to Pinedusk and gave his shoulder a lick, "Fernshade dont let you duties get in the way of you happiness." She said to her deputy smiling. "Pinedusk what do you think about the new territory. Its somewhat smiliar to the old one, except for the tunnel of course. For me its going to take some getting use to." she looked around camp and saw Stoatblaze, Rainheart, Weedpaw,Tourmaline, and their new Medicine wolf Pandamask. she didnt like that they had to leave the old territory but they had no choice. It was a hard journey for Gentlestar, she lost friends and clanmembers, but also a life. She was know down to 8 lives, but only a few wolves knew like the Medicine wolf, Fernshade, and her mate Pinedusk. She had been shot by a thunderstick when she was on the attack team. "Hello Pandamask."

View user profile

16 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Pandamask blinked her soft brown eyes in shock as Gentlestar appeared seemingly from nowhere, she dipped her head respectfully murmuring softly "Gentlestar" licking her black nose she said anxiously "Um, I've had a look around the territory and there is plenty of good growing spots for herbs, Weedpaw has just helped me gather some from the D-Direpond" swishing her large feathery white tail over the ground she kept her ears back and her brown eyes on her paws. She really wasn't very good with this social business, much preferring to spend time with the herbs, she sometimes talked to them as if they were her friends although she kept that hidden lest others think her odd. The battle with the two leggeds still haunted her and sometimes she would wake up shaking, it was at times like that that she wished that there was another wolf in the medicine den with her. She smiled nervously, she supposed that the path of the medicine wolf was the best path for her as she never liked fighting and well other wolves were scary, she inhaled through her black nose the scents of the other wolves telling her that for the moment they were all healthy.

View user profile

17 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade turned to glance at the Russian wolf. She shook her head and chuckled. "No,your fine just how you are,Pandamask." She smirked and felt unusually happy that day. She just felt like she was starting over. Like she could adopt some new aspect about herself. The brown deputy then turned to hear a voice to the other side of her head. She dipped her head to her Thunderclan rooted leader. "I'm fine,Gentleheart. I'm happy enough as it is." She gave a broad smile to prove it. Then she sat down and took a deep breath with an exaggerated motion. She sighed loudly and turned to look at Pandamask start to stammer to Gentlestar. She frowned at her shy spirit. It put a damper on her own. She nudged her gently and chuckled. Patting her on the back with her tail. "Stop being a turtle in its shell. Be a wolf for Starclan's sake."

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

Sighature Credit
View user profile

18 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 am

Panda squeaked as her back was patted, crouching down she whispered "B-But I um nevermind" she stared at her paws blinking as a lock of white fur flopped into her eyes. Peering at the other wolves from underneath the curtain of white fur even as her fluffy white tail curled underneath her, shifting petite black paws on the warm earth she sighed softly. Missing her best friend Minkpaw, against orders she had slunk after the teams and realised that the medicine wolves needed her help, finding out that the Sunclan Medicine wolf was killed in the Facility she had stepped up and become the new medicine wolf. Her slim narrow shoulders were flattened out showing complete submission around the other wolves,

View user profile

19 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe stumbled into camp. He blinked in surprise upon finding the camp. Of course it was fake,but he was a great actor after all the year alone training his own mind. He glanced around finding everyone in their little groups. Weedpaw with Touramaline,and Fern,Gentle,Pine,and Pandamask all together in one big mass. He cocked his head,and his ears tipped over too. Wondering which one to join. It didn't seem anyone else was in camp besides the two groups. He frowned in thought. The old camp felt a bit smaller I guess... He shrugged staring into the cave. He had earlier covered his red eye with his hair as always. He thought that it might have creeped out other wolves that he had two different colored ones. Especially with opposite colors. He clenched his jaws,and his face hardened for a second. It also could have given away his identity. Then again they moved from the old territory,but he still never felt safe. With dad as Alpha,he might move the pack to warmer climates if needed. Where they were,it was warmer. Steelstripe hid the face of disgust he had,by covering his black face with his happy mask again. He put on his unknowing face then started padding into camp. The tip of his tail twitching as he slipped into the warrior's den. It was darker than the main camp,so he stood there just to gather his bearings. As his eyes adjusted,he narrowed his eyes in thought. Maybe I should leave already. I'm still jumpy even in the company of others. He shoved a growl down his throat and stuck to gritting his teeth together. He lashed out his tail and passed by the nests to find his. He sniffed at the few moss nests and moved on from each one till he found his in the very back. He bent down and flicked his tail. He put one paw in it then,then he crouched so he could lay down to curl up. He yawned and licked his muzzle. Tears blurring his already sharp vision. He ignored to and tucked his muzzle under one of his fore paws. His turquoise eye stared out into the darkness. He could still see with his red one,but the black hairs obscured his vision a bit. He closed his blue one and peered out. He could see some faint scratch marks etched into the wall. Of course,he had no idea what they are. It didn't look like pictures that he'd seen in some places,but it was just some plain scratches. He blinked a few times and studied them intently. His focus only drawing on the shuffling outside.[/color]

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

20 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade felt like drooping when Pandamask's shoulders fell. Her tail thumped rhythmically on the ground in boredom. She yawned,and her long pink tongue stretched out of her mouth. She crinkled her nose,and cleared her throat. She blinked her yellow eyes a few times,before turning back to Gentlestar. Her brown face turned serious. "We need to sset up a few patrols. We haven't really marked borders yet." Her tail whipped up at the prospect of doing something. "Would you like me to set it up,Gentestar?" Fern knew the others would probably be too tired to go since the journey was very recent,but they needed to do their jobs as warriors. Now that she was deputy,she felt like she could really do something. Fernshade glanced over at Pandamask still bent over form and frowned. The deputy took a deep breath and sighed loudly. "We also need some hunting patrols." Her yellow gaze drifted over to the very small pile. "Bare leaf is here,and we need to stock up." Her eyes narrowed a little at the pile.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

Sighature Credit
View user profile

21 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw wrote:Weedpaw didn't see to get another reply out of Touramaline. She turned back to the entrance and gently laid her head onto her paws. She blinked her green eyes as silence filled the apprentice den. Her ears perked up as conversations outside continued. A few foot steps echoed through the cave as well. Weedpaw yawned in boredom. She wrapped her tail around her body,and crossed her fore paws. Wondering what Touramaline would say.
(New Post)

Weedpaw took another deep breath and turned to Touramaline. She smiled broadly. "You need to do something to get it off your mind." The brown apprentice stood up and bent down to look at her friend. "Either your coming,or I'll leave you behind." The apprentice winked playfully. She really cared about her friend,and she rarely engaged playfully at all. She stood up and flicked her tail. "Come on Touramaline." Weedpaw slipped out of the apprentice den and streaked out of the den. She felt like running around,and the first thought was the Windclan moors. She felt her next thought turn to Wrenpaw. She felt a bit more happy. A skip filled her step. She was happy to see another friend. She smiled as she ran quickly.
-Sc and Wc Border-

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

22 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded in thanks to Fernshade as she had congratulated him, and was about to reply to her second response when he heard Pandamask. Pinedusk shook his head slightly to show that the medicine wolf wasn't intruding, and he looked over in Gentlestar's direction as the SunClan leader padded over. Pinedusk nodded to her with a smile, before hearing her question. "Hmm... I agree with you; while this territory is similar to our last one, it will also take some time for me to get used to it." The reddish warrior replied. He paused for a moment, recalling how Gentlestar had lost a life in the battle. I should have been there to help. Pinedusk thought to himself; he had been fighting, and hadn't been careful enough to realize what was happening when a Twoleg fired off their thunderstick. He hoped that Gentlestar was better, now; he knew that leaders had several lives, but he still couldn't help but regret that he hadn't been able to defend Gentlestar. Pinedusk glanced over at his sister as he heard Fernshade speak about patrols, and he nodded. "I'd be willing to go on either a border or hunting patrol, to help out." Pinedusk said to both Gentlestar and Fernshade.

Signature Credit
View user profile

23 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline nodded slightly as she heard Weedpaw's reassurance; she really hoped that her brother would be alright. She nodded at Weedpaw's next sentence, pausing as she heard the other apprentice mention that she'd had to leave behind her siblings as well. "I'm sorry about that." The cattle dog said in response to her friend. Tourmaline thought back about her brother, Jasper, recalling how worried and scared he'd been as a young pup, and perhaps even to this day. Tourmaline could remember just how frightened Jasper had been, sighing slightly as a memory came to her. "Are you sure it's safe in here?" Jasper had often said, glancing towards their mother. Tourmaline could picture her silvery-gray fur, quite similar to Jasper and her sister, River. Their mother would have nodded, gathering them all into a soft, fluffy pet bed. Tourmaline's mother and sister appeared somewhat faded out, as she tried her best to remember how they looked like. She could almost hear Jasper's voice, as if he were next to her. "And what about behind this bed? What if something's hiding behind there? What if something's hiding outside of the house?" Their mother would have shook her head, her soothing voice lulling the three pups all to sleep. "You're safe, here, far away from the city and forest...." Tourmaline's brown and blue eyes blinked as she realized she had drifted off into her thoughts. She looked up at Weedpaw as the apprentice spoke before running off. Perhaps Weedpaw is right; it could be a good idea to get out of the camp for a while. Tourmaline thought to herself, standing up on her paws. She trotted out in Weedpaw's direction, deciding there wasn't much she could do about her brother as she ran.

~SunClan and WindClan border~

24 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:18 am

Pandas attention was caught by Steelstripes attempt to look happy, she may have been shy but she greatly cared about others and was not too shabby at reading them. She could sense the brutes disquiet and her paws itched to go and say words that would make everything ok, she dipped her head silently to excuse herself from her leader and deputy before she followed the black and gray wolf into the main den. The black and white fae smiled a little seeing him, she moved over before she sat down and asked quietly "Do you mind if i join you?" she was shy around others but she wasn't timid. She never spoke louder than a quiet gentle tone, her masked face watched the male, tilting her head her honey brown gaze picked out a few licks of red behind the fur that masked one eye. Not scared in the least she lay down beside him stretching her back legs out to rest her stomach on the cool stone. Looking at the scratches on the cave walls that he was inspecting her ears came forward a little with interest, good at one on one things such as this she asked "any idea what those could be Steelstripe?"

View user profile

25 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe narrowed his eyes. His tail flapped up behind him in thought. After hearing some shuffling nearby,he perked his ears and glanced over with a nonchalant face. He waited for about 15 seconds till the figure appeared. The scent of bitter and sour herbs filled the air. Steel's nostrils widened and snorted as he tried to shove the scent from his nose. "Panadamask." The black wolf cocked his head and stared at the wolf. She took a seat beside him. He shook his head when she offered to sit there. "Why would I?" He asked the question like he really didn't know why. Steel waited for an answer,but none came. Instead,Panda asked what the scratches on the wall was, he turned to look at it. He narrowed his eyes to try and see it better. "Um...Scratches?" He turned back to Oandamask,acting as if unsure why they were important.[

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 24]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum