An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 After more than a year, I return! on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Hello, it's me...
*Ahem* So, yeah, it's been way super long since I've last posted, and I kinda poofed without notice and all... But, I was surfing around old roleplaying websites and I was led here. I now realize how much I miss it, and I want to start roleplaying again on here. But I don't know if I should make a new character and all due to my EXTREMELY long period of absence... Or if I can still roleplay using this character. But, yes, I'm alive, and I want to return. So... Yea. I'm way super sorry I left without notice! School and other crazy stuff happened, and I just kinda forgot about this site. I'm looking through the posts thinking, "Woah! I missed a lot!" So, yea, now I'm back, and I probably won't poof for a while again. Tell me if there's anything I need to know. Important stuff probably happened when I was gone...

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

2 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Its good to have you back nonetheless Sunclan and windclan are at war with each other. Stormclan is allied with sunclan and thunderclan is allied with windclan. This is all due to Snowstar the previous Windclan leader found dead on sunclan land. Thats mostly whats going on.

3 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi Mink! Welcome back! It would be okay for you to still roleplay as Minkpaw; as she's been an apprentice for awhile, I'd be okay with buying the remaining skill points that you'd need to become a warrior if you'd like. Gentlestar has said much of what's currently happening in terms of the plot; at the moment, the Clans are still discussing their battle plans, although no definite plan has of yet been decided on. At StormClan, they're still waiting to hear back from Gentlestar before deciding on anything else but have agreed to help out SunClan.

View user profile

4 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Thank you both! As for becoming a warrior, that'd be super great! I'll jump into the roleplay here soon after catching up.

View user profile

5 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Sure; would you still like Minkpaw's warrior name to be Minkfur? I could do her warrior ceremony in roleplay soon, as there are two other apprentices who are also about to be promoted. As soon as you're all caught up I look forward to roleplaying with you again!

View user profile

6 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Yup! Minkfur is what I was always going for! Thank you so much, Gray, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the roleplay with you as well! Also, should I post in the activity check now that I'm back?

View user profile

7 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:06 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HOW ARE YOU MY FRIENNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!!

It's great to have you back! /glomps

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

8 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
*returns glomp*
HAIIIII
BESIDES THE FACT THAT I'M DROWNING IN SCHOOLWORK, I'M DOING GOOD!! :DDDDDD
& thank you! I'm super glad to be back! ((((:

View user profile

9 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
I'll change your username to Minkfur now; the warrior ceremony should take place hopefully within the next few days. c: And sure, you could post in the Activity Check.

View user profile

10 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
MINKY!!!! WELCOME BACK! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy rabbit rabbit rabbit

GROUP HUG EVERYBODY!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

View user profile

11 Re: After more than a year, I return! on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
HAIII THANKS LARK!!! CCC: YAY GROUP HUG!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum