An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade decided she needed to yell it it louder. "MOSSYBREEZE,SWIFTSTORM!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She took a couple of deep breaths when she stopped. She barred her ivory teeth and snarled. "Answer the question." Pinedusk seemed to have glanced at her when Swiftstorm came back. Apparently he was just as confused as she was,but she wasn't going to show it.
The dogs seemed to have been taken care of,so she took the liberty of addressing Mossy and Swift. She held no care for traitorous abandoners. If they left,they weren't part of the clan anymore. So she would treat them like rouges.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

102 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Excitement bubbled in the apprentice's chest. She could jump up and down right then,but she realized how embarrassing that would look and shoved the thought away. Her ears twitched as she switched glands between both Touramaline and the other dog named Jasper. This is such a coincidence. She blinked her wide lime green eyes. She looked calm on the outside,but she was practically dancing on the inside.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

103 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Now apparently Fernshade knew the new wolf newcomers. The tip of his tail twitched in interest. He could feel an evil grin sprout under his dumb minded face. More little minions for Gentlestar huh? Maybe they're easily manipulated. Make some empty promises and such. The usual. He coughed a little,and make it seem nonchalant. He was hiding his growl of victory. Of course no one could read minds,and his face was the unbreakable dumb-minded mask. No one could read him,and if they did,maybe some blackmail or a broken warrior code might break their trust with the very clan that he was working within.
Still,if that didn't work,he could play it off with his dumb,attitude. God,I can be such an annoyance sometimes.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

104 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
"I was sort of the one that found him, I saw him in the Sun Clearing and introduced myself. Swiftstorm then came and saw the both of us." he said, nodding towards the siblings as they reunited with friendly nose touches and such. I must be crazy, why would Sunclan need me in their clan? the male dog thought and turned to Tourmaline and Jasper. "I guess I'll be on my way then, since these wolves are shooting hate glances at me from left to right." the male dog said and sighed sadly. "Well, looks like I'm back to being Carlos the Lonely." he mumbled than started to walk off. His tail parallel to his hind legs, ears down in sadness, and his head slouched. "Good luck, Jasper. Hope you have a great time now that you've found your sister." he says then walks off at a slow and sad pace.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

105 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasper looked up as Tourmaline trotted towards him, smiling slightly. "I happy to see you too; it's been months." The blue-gray dog said happily. In that moment, the journey he had taken to reach the Clan's new territory was worth it; he had found his sister once more, and he wouldn't have to be all by himself, worried at the slightest sound or of the dogs who'd attack anyone to enter into their territory. Jasper's gaze looked up as he heard a wolf speak up [Fernshade], although the wolf didn't seem to be referring to him, so he supposed that he'd be alright for now. He saw a few of the wolves glance in his direction, his brown eyes glancing back as he heard Tourmaline speak to Carlos, and heard the third dog's response. "Thanks; but why are you leaving?" Jasper said back to Carlos; he had thought that the other cattle dog wanted to join the Clan. Maybe something had happened while Jasper had been speaking to his sister?

View user profile

106 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline looked up as she heard Carlos' response, nodding slightly. She wondered how long it must have taken Jasper to get to the Sun Clearing; unless he had already been in this forest the whole time? Shaking her head slightly, Tourmaline looked up as Carlos turned to walk away. "If you're leaving, then thanks for finding my brother." Tourmaline said, with an uncharacteristic smile. She was glad that Jasper was finally back, and that it seemed that he didn't blame her for not searching longer. Tourmaline wondered if the other Australian Cattle Dog really would leave; if he had helped find Jasper, certainly Gentlestar might allow him into the Clan? Remembering Weedpaw, who was standing nearby, Tourmaline turned back to both Jasper and the other apprentice. "Jasper, this is Weedpaw, my friend." Tourmaline added, deciding that Weedpaw must have already known who Jasper was. While listening to hear if Carlos was still going to leave, Tourmaline waited to hear both Weedpaw's and Jasper's responses.

107 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Weedpaw dipped her head at the dog and smiled. "Hello. I believe you're Jasper." The brown apprentice glanced at Touramaline. "Your sister told me about you. She really missed you." Weedpaw grinned and looked back at Jasper.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

108 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar thought for a moment, "my patrol will go to Sun's clearing and see if we can fine good there." She replied to Fernshade. Then she smelled dogs. She watched and listened to tourmaline as she talked to the doc that looked like her. Padding forward, Gentlestar introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Gentlestar.Leader of Sunclan, what brings you here?

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

109 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Snowspeck

Warrior
Mosseybreeze heard a familiar voice. "I have come back from leaving I saw the clans had left. Swiftstorm helped me find Sunclan again." She smiled at the warrior. "Where is the deputy? I wan o talk to it."

110 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Owlpup was sitting in camp like he just didn't care. Quite the punk type of pup to say the least. His head had spikes on it, his fur holding in its place with mud. He was just biding his time until he could get out of camp again or he was made an apprentice. This pup was too cool for school... in his own mind. He was an egotistic one, and perhaps a bit snobby too. He never noticed though.

111 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Creekpup scowled. Life was getting more boring every day. Owlpup was not far away. The pup growled. Owlpup was his competition. Creekpup tried to be bad and Owlpup tried to be bad. In fact, they both were bad but they were both completely different. The male shuffled over to a tree and rubbed his head on the bark, messing up his fur on his head. He then spiked up his pelt with his paws. He sat down and glared at Owlpup. They should be friends since they both consider themselves as punks but they just didn't get along.

View user profile

112 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm sat in the edge of camp, his eyes calm and focused on what was going on. There was a newcomer who was asking for the deputy and he was curious. "Why, if I must ask, do you need to speak to Fernshade?" He hissed out at the newcomer that he had never met before.

View user profile

113 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Snowspeck

Warrior
Mosseybreeze turned around to see what the noise was. She saw another wolf and said to it,"Hello I am Mosseybreeze. What is your name?" She was curios but not as curios as she used to be. She simple nodded to the wolf turning back to Fernshade.

114 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm gave a hiss and his eyes narrowed. "Shadowstorm." He told her in an aggressive tone. He didn't like wolves that just waltzed into camp and asked for a home. He was majorly annoyed. "Gentlestar, do you want me to throw her out?" He asked his leader.

View user profile

115 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Out of the corner of her eye, Gentlestar saw Shadowstorm walk up to a wolf that looked vaguely familiar. She nodded her towards the dogs and said "if you will excuse me for a second." And walked over to Sadowstorm, "Shadowstorm what's going on here?" And turning to the other wolf, "and who are you and why are you in my camp?" She said giving the wolf a hard look. Gentlestar thought she may have have known who it was but she wasn't sure.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

116 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Mossey's eyes widened. Could this be? Is Shadowstorm alive! "Shadowstorm do you not remember me? You brought me to the clan when I was cast out. Remember we were both friends with Isenfire?" She looked at him willing him to remember. She then turned to the leader and saw that is was Gentle. "It is me Mosseybreeze an old friend to some of Sunclan. The wolf over there is my friend Swiftstorm also friend of Sunclan. You should remember Swiftstorm."

117 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm shook his head and narrowed this eyes further. "I do not know who you are and I know of no Isenfire." He snapped at the female. "You have no right to be in our camp." He hissed further. All the memories, blocked and secluded. He had long forgotten about anything before what he was at now. He did not remember Isenfire or Mosseybreeze. He did remember hearing of Direstar, but does not remember being deputy. the fall.... it made him lose his memory, they had thought him to be dead.

View user profile

118 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar's eyes narrowed when the wolf said her name. "Mosseybreeze, how did you find us, and just because you were a member of the clan does not mean you can just come into camp. And why are you asking for the deputy?"

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

119 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Mossey's eyes were full of hurt. "I found you with the help of Swiftstorm. He was a great tracker. I had some time alone to think and to calm down. If you don't want me in the clan that is fine but don't kick out Swiftstorm." Her eyes were filling with tears. She didn't want to think about being kicked out of another clan. When she had been a warrior Direstar had taken her in to let her live her life. She had failed him and the clan. Why was her life so hard? She dreamed for a place to call home but knew that would never happen. She tucked her tail and pulled back her ears starting to back up slowly.

120 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm hissed, his mouth drawn back in a snarl. "Yes, why Fernshade? Why not Gentlestar? She is the leader and the only one who has the right to keep me back from dragging you off the lands." He said in support of his leader. He truthfully had a secret little fancy for one of the SunClan faes and he wanted to impress them.

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

121 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Swiftstorm heard all that was happening. He saw that his friend was being tormented by people that remembered the bad in her. He sprinted over to her and stepped in front of her. "She wanted to talk to the deputy because the leader was busy is that so bad. Gentlestar sorry for intruding but I need some where to call home. Since Sunclan is know to accept all we thought this would be the clan to join."

122 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Just then Gentlestar smiled. "You have matured some Mosseybreeze, I know what I said was mean but I had to make sure that you weren't the same when you left the clan. You and your friend can stay but I'm sorry to say that as of right now I don't completely trust you, you will have to earn that back, understand?" Gentlestar then turned and leaned into Shadowstorm so that she could whisper in his ear, "watch them for me, will you?"

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

123 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Creekpup's warm eyes flickered with hate and anger when he heard a newcomer's voice. He had not recognised this voice before but he knew it was someone new. He walked over to Gentlestar and two new wolves. He growled at the new wolf. "Get outta here!" He yelled. "We don't have no time for wolves comin' over 'ere and beggin' to be in our clan!" He looked at Gentlestar for a brief moment before turning to face the other wolf. "You too!" He muttered. Creekpup was trying to act all tough. It was hard to believe that he was tough at his young age. His spiked fur that was decorated in mud didn't really help him. That made him look rough. Like his mother just let him wander the territory. It made him look like he came from a bad background.

Last edited by Creekpup on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

124 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm had a dismayed face to him when Gentlestar let the loners in. It wasn't anything personal, just he didn't like trespassers. When Gentlestar whispered for him to watch them, Shadowstorm offered her a nod. His eyes were no longer narrowed and he was not on his haunches. His fur no longered bristled in anger. He had to be calm.

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

125 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Mosseybreeze's heart fluttered. "I will not let you down Gentlestar!" She bowed to the leader. She was so thankful. She couldn't wait for the next gathering she wanted to see her sister again.

Swiftstorm bowed his head to the leader. "Gentlestar can I talk to you?" He wanted to know what had become of his mate. He also wanted to know what had been happening in the clans.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum