An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar was going to walk off until Creekpup started to threaten the wolves. She reached down and picked him up by the neck and walked over by the fresh kill pile and dropped him. Seeing that he had mud on his head in his fur she liked it out until his fur had smoothed down. "Creekpup stay out of this, and no more mud in your fur, it doesn't look good." She said and then walked back to the others and motioned for swiftstorm to follow her in the leaders den. Which was separate from the other dens. It was on a higher ledge in the cave. " what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

127 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Swiftstorm asked the leader,"What has become of my mate Breakdown?" He was so nervous. What if she had died carrying the pups? What if she was banned. She didn't know what to do.

128 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Creekpup pouted whilst looking down at his paws. When Gentlestar had turned her back away from him he stuck his tongue out at her. He quickly put his tongue back in his maw before the leader could see. "But I like my fur like this!" He yelled at her when she was a good distance away. "You ain't gonna change who I am!" He messed up his fur again and stood in a couple of puddles before sitting down. He listened into the wolves' conversation and almost snorted. Some wolf having a breakdown or talking about a wolf called Breakdown or something. 'Looser,' he thought.

View user profile

129 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm shook his head at Creekpup had hissed something in latin. Wait, where did he know latin? He had hissed the word tace, or quiet, at Creekpup. When did he learn latin? "I had not realized we had such a reputation for accepting everyone." He muttered before padding off towards the warriors den.

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

130 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar was the deputy when the fae died. "I'm sorry swiftstorm your mate died, a little after you left." She knew all to well what it felt like to lose a mate. It was like a part of you died with them, she had lost Russetwind while she was just becoming the deputy. The part of her that had died was her sweet nature. Yeah, she was still sweet but not like she use to be. Her shyness was gone as well, she had a new mate now but she felt like being a leader gave her no time to be with him.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

131 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Swiftstorm gasped at Gentlestar's words."What no. Not my Breakdown." He had tears in his eyes. He had loved Breakdown with all his heart. He couldn't go on with out her.

132 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm watched the camp with little interest. I need to get out... A PATROL! He told himself. "Gentlestar, I'm going on patrol." He informed the leader before pausing. "Your coming with me Mosseybreeze. Creekpup, you too." He called to the little pup and the warrior.

View user profile

133 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Mosseybreeze was confused."But he is just a pup Shadowstorm?" She tilted her head but walked behind him. She needed to get him to remember her.

134 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm gave a small chuckle when Mooseybreeze mention him just being a pup. "Relax. He's a pup, but he's almost an apprentice. I won't let him into any danger, sometimes pups just need to get out for a bit. IT might help calm his rebellious attitude." He told her with a dashing smile before leaving. "Hurry up Creekpup, we're patrolling the StormClan border."

-StormClan and SunClan border-

View user profile

135 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Creekpup's ears pricked up at the sound of his name. It was that wolf he hadn't seen before. He rolled his eyes and walked up to the wolf. "Creekpup at your service," he mumbled. "Shadespot." He knew that he had messed up his name. It was 'Shadow' something. He remembered somebody saying his name. He just annoyed doing and getting things wrong. Creekpup was not an apprentice yet but he was going on a patrol. Must young wolves would be overjoyed but Creekpup was the tiniest bit excited. He was going with permission. He would need to make up for all the goodness that he had done at that moment and misbehave when they were out. "Thanks Shadespot," He sighed. "I'm real happy to be goin' on a little trip with you. I wonder what we'll get up to."

View user profile

136 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
"I really am sorry Swiftstorm, but I have to get back to the others." She said walking out but before she did so, she brushed her tail on his shoulders. "Wait Shadowstorm, I'm actually leading a patrol to Sun's clearing, a hunting patrol if you want to come. But since you have Creekpup maybe it's best if you go on a border patrol, show him the territory. He hasn't been out of camp yet and I promised him I would take him it's just as you can see I have my paws full."

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

137 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Mosseybreeze was happy to go on patrol with them. She sprinted after her friend. She was so happy to be back in the clan. She just hopped that Shadow would remember her.

Sunclan Stormclan border

138 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasper listened as he heard his sister introduce him to another wolf, nodding as Weedpaw spoke. "It's nice to meet you, Weedpaw." Jasper replied, nodding once more at the apprentice's next words. He looked up as another wolf [Gentlestar] approached them, though soon she padded away to speak to Swiftstorm and another wolf. "If I... wanted to join this Clan, would there be anyone that I'd need to speak to?" Jasper started, looking back to Weedpaw and Tourmaline. "I-If I could join, I mean." He quickly added, remembering that he still might not be able to join the Clan.

View user profile

139 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Fernshade growled under her breath,but said nothing while Shadowstorm and Gentlestar spoke to Mossybreeze. They left and she snorted loudly. We need some order. The brown deputy lashed her tail. "Everyone that was to go on patrol,to me and Gentlestar." She eyed Jasper and Carlos,but left them alone. "Everyone else,either do some hunting,or something else useful." Fernshade finally turned to Swiftstorm,Jasper,and Carlos. She barred her teeth. Her glare mostly focused on Swiftstorm,but she left the talking to Gentlestar.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

140 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Snowspeck

Warrior
Swiftstorm ran up to Fernsade. "Why are you mad? Aren't you happy to have your childhood friend back?" He smiled at her. He missed the times when they were pups.

141 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Fernshade growled lowly and leered at the male. "Am I happy? No. I despise traitors and rouges." She spat. "And I see you as a rouge,my 'friend'." Fernshade lashed out her tail. She didn't want to remember her history,she'd had enough of death. Pine was all she had left for family. Her father,mother and siblings all had died. And she wasn't going to let Pine die too.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

142 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze yawned from where he was in the Warriors' Den, lifting his head as he heard new voices enter the cave. The orange wolf glanced down the path leading to the Warriors' Den, seeing the patrol, along with Mosseybreeze, Swiftstorm and two unfamiliar dogs. I wonder what happened? The orange-tan warrior thought. He decided that Gentlestar and Fernshade would take care of the situation, and instead rested his head back onto his paws, also deciding that he'd go hunting later.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

143 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk watched the current situation unfold; Gentlestar had seemed to allow Mosseybreeze and Swiftstorm to stay. Soon, Shadowstorm, Mosseybreeze, and Creekpup had all left the camp, presumably to one of the borders. The reddish warrior looked up as he heard Fernshade call the patrol together, and he padded over to his sister, sitting down nearby. He could hear Swiftstorm speak to Fernshade, also hearing the deputy had respond back. Pinedusk went back to his thoughts for the moment; he recalled hearing Gentlestar mention that they'd be going to the Sun Clearing, and he hoped that there would be enough prey and not many dangers.

Signature Credit
View user profile

144 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart looked up with slight surprise as Mosseybreeze and Swiftstorm returned to the Clan. Gentlestar had accepted them back, so the young warrior nodded to the two former SunClan warriors in greeting. She remembered seeing two dogs enter the Clan as well, and wondered if they also wanted to join. There's certainly a lot of wolves and dogs wanting to join the Clan. Rainheart thought to herself. The grayish-tan furred wolf padded over to where Fernshade and Gentlestar were upon hearing the deputy's orders, sitting down nearby the patrol.

145 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade nodded to Rain and Pine as they came over. She glanced at Gentlestar and dipped her head. "You want me to take care of the new comers,or do you want to stay and I'll take care of the patrol?" Her yellow eyes narrowed at the word new-comers. Her brown tail lashed out behind her. She could take care of the dogs,those ones she could tolerate. Mossy and Swiftstorm? Not so much.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

146 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar went to go stand by Pinedusk. She rubbed her head against his and licked his muzzle, not really caring who saw. "After hunting want to go for a run, I know that I haven't been a very good mate. We haven't really got to spend time together, so I will stop trying to make sure everyone is happy and give some of the pressure and street to others to share. I'm sorry Pinedusk if I have been distant lately. I am more than just the leader of this clan, I'm your mate. But if you regret the decision then I understand." She said, only for him to hear.

View user profile

147 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:53 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade sighed a little at their exchange,and spoke up again. "Gentlestar,I take it you're hunting then?" The brown fae paused and gave a sideways glance at Swiftstorm. "If you want I can take care of the newcomers." The tip of her tail twitched. Seeing Gentle's and Pine's exchange made her embarrassed,but it would make thing worse if she reacted. So she decided not to.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

148 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:49 am

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Swiftstorm watched as the couple stood together. Fern said she would take care of the new comers. Being like he had when he was s pup he said,"Well looks like you have to take care of me."

View user profile

149 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk looked up as Gentlestar approached him, smiling at the golden-furred wolf, and licking her muzzle in return. The reddish warrior listened as Gentlestar spoke. "Sure, that would be okay; and it's alright," the wolf said, his voice a quiet murmur, "it must be hard, being leader of an entire Clan; it's quite hard just to lead a patrol. I don't regret anything," Pinedusk added in a kind tone. Glancing to the side, he heard Fernshade ask Gentlestar if she were hunting, and also if she should take care of the newcomers, to which Swiftstorm had responded. Pinedusk's honey brown eyes looked back to Gentlestar, as he waited to hear both if the leader wanted to go on the hunting patrol and to hear who would be in charge of the newcomers.

Signature Credit
View user profile

150 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:48 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar blinked, she hadn't realized her deputy was talking to her, then Fernshade repeated the question and she heard this time. " oh, um yeah I will lead the patrol, and if you want you could ask Stoatblaze if he will be willing to do it. I think he is in the warriors den. I think taking two hunting patrols is a good idea, we need to stock up on food."

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum