An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart flicked her tail, thinking to herself about the recent events. To her, it seemed as if entire seasons had happened in only the time of half a moon, perhaps a bit more. Shaking her head, the young warrior decided to return her thoughts back to the camp. The grayish-tan wolf heard Fernshade speak about patrols, and she decided that she wouldn't mind going on one. I guess it's been a while since I've last been out of camp. The warrior thought.

27 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 am

Reddust

Warrior
Weedpaw galloped back into camp. Her long brown tail waving behind her. She panted a little and turned to the apprentice's den. She then glanced behind her for Touramaline. The fae felt anxious and jumpy to get back to the moor,but she did her best to try and hide it. She glanced around cautiously because she felt guilty for wanting to get back to Wrenpaw. She then shook her head vigorously. N-Not Wrenpaw! I like running on the moor... She felt her face turn red again. Or is it Wrenpaw...? The timber wolf felt like going into denial,but she felt too conflicted to argue with herself then. She gave a long sigh.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

28 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline trotted into the camp after Weedpaw, letting out a slight yawn. She shook out her tan fur, glad to be out of the cold and in the camp. The Australian Cattle Dog padded up to the Apprentices' Den entrance, sitting down nearby in the clearing. She nodded to her friend, before her gaze drifted to the camp entrance. Well, I guess it's not much use to think about Jasper. Like I told myself, there isn't anything I can do about him. Tourmaline thought, flicking her tail. I mean, he must be somewhere. I could always go back to Hartford sometime... couldn't I? Yes, that's it; I'm sure Jasper's fine. Tourmaline concluded, feeling a bit better. She let her thoughts trail off, thinking about how it was currently fall, or Leaf-fall as she'd learned, in the Clans.

29 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:33 am

Hawk

Elder
Fernshade grunted at her brother and dipped her head. "Thanks Pine." She noticed Rainheart lingering around by herself. Fernshade barked out to her. "Hey! Rain,you want to join a patrol?" Her brown ears twitched and her yellow eyes stopped to stare at her for a reply.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

30 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar smiled back at Pinedusk, "Sure Fernshade, you can put together the huntng patrol and I will lead the border patrol. I think i need some fresh air." She called out to Steelstripe and Pandamask, "Steelstripe, would you and Pandamask like to go on a border patrol? And while we are out we can pick up any herbs you need to stock the medicine den,Pandamask."

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

31 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded to his sister as he heard Fernshade's reply, also nodding as Gentlestar said that she would be leading a border patrol. I wonder where the best places to hunt are. I haven't really explored around the territory yet. The reddish-furred wolf thought, turning to Fernshade. "Is there anywhere you'd like to hunt?" Pinedusk asked, his tone friendly as he tried to remember any places where he had scented prey.

Signature Credit
View user profile

32 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze yawned slightly, listening as he heard some talk of patrols. He wondered for a moment whether he should offer to join one, though decided he could stay back and guard the camp unless anyone requested him. Upon hearing Fernshade ask Rainheart if she wanted to join a patrol, Stoatblaze's blue eyes glanced back towards Rainheart. "Be careful; if anything happens when you're out patrolling, just howl and I'll come as quickly as I can." Stoatblaze said to his daughter, managing a slight smile despite his serious tone. I know she isn't a young pup anymore... but I can't... I can't loose her, I can't let her get hurt. The orange-tan wolf thought to himself.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

33 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart glanced up as she heard Fernshade's question. "Sure! I'd be okay with joining a patrol." The young warrior responded, before flicking her ears as she heard Stoatblaze. "Of course; I'll be fine." The grayish-tan wolf said with a smile, before padding over to where Fernshade and the other wolves were.

34 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Hawk

Elder
Fernshade flicked her tail and smiled at Rain and her brother. "Thanks,both of you." Fern then dipped her head to Gentlestar. "That's good then." She flicked her tail and noticed Weedpaw and Touramline coming back. She opened her mouth to ask if they wanted to come or not,but Weedpaw seemed to be absorbed in her own thoughts. She closed her mouth and turned back to Gentlestar. "But maybe for now we should focus on our hunting patrols. I'm sure the other clans haven't started marking borders. Right now,winter's coming and we need to prepare." Fernshade paused,then continued. "We need food..."

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

35 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar nodded at Fernshade's suggestion. "Your right Fernshade, we should stock up. Okay we will lead two different hunting patrols, I will lead one and Fernshade will lead the other one. And I didnt really get a chance to check out the territory yet, so im not sure where any good spots are. We will just have to explore and see. But we also need to figure out the danger in this area."

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

36 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw shook her head out if her trance. Maybe I should go...But then... The brown appprentice groaned and hung her head loosely at her neck. Her ears twitched and she took another deep breath. Weedpaw let out a loud sign and turned to look back at the entrance wearily. ...I am so going to regret this.. She glanced around then slipped out of the cave. She took a deep breath of the mountain air. Looking as if she was trying to relax and be some fresh air,but when no one was looking,shie slipped away. The slowly sinking sun bathed everything in a redish glow.
-Sc and Wc Border-

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

37 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
"You're right. I haven't been able to look around yet,either. We'll have to do that while hunting." Fernshade flicked her tail in excitment. Though,her legs felt a bit numb from all the sitting. It felt like pins and needles sat atop her skin. She chuckled half-hearted lay and stood up again. Involuntarily shaking here legs to get blood flowing through them again. The brown deputy rolled her shoulders age cracked her neck loudly. "Want to assemble them now?" She blinked at her leader quietly.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

38 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:51 am

Pandamask shrugged "I was wondering what they could have been made by, the old stories of Skyclan and how Firestar the first brought them together again and the rats that made markings like that to celebrate their own victory against the first Skyclan" she laughed gently her voice warm "Im sorry i'm rambling again aren't I? I have a tendancy to do that" she pushed herself up her black ears perked forward as she watched Steelstripe "I'm sorry you came in here to rest, i'll go" the white wolf with her odd black markings smiled warmly before trotting out. She squinted as she walked into the sunlight, she thought back to her friend Minkpup, although she must be a Minkpaw by now, she twitched her own tail in thought missing her and her other stormclan friends before she moved forward her black legs stark against her white fur. This was her home now, it would be best not to think of the past, homesickness filled the shy she-wolf as she sat down in the sun looking at her paws.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

39 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded with a slight smile back to his sister as she replied to him. He listened as Fernshade mentioned how having two hunting patrols would be a good idea; it was true that Leafbare was approaching, and prey would become scare in the colder weather. Upon hearing Gentlestar speak, Pinedusk nodded once more at her words. "I hope our new territory isn't that dangerous; I'll be sure to keep a look out for any foxes, badgers, or such while hunting." The red warrior murmured. Pinedusk couldn't immediately remember scenting anything dangerous the last time he was out in the new Clan territory, but it was still possible that new dangers were somewhere out there. Hearing Fernshade ask Gentlestar about assembling the patrols, Pinedusk stayed quiet, deciding he'd be alright with being on either patrol.

Signature Credit
View user profile

40 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe twisted his head as his name was called. He stood up and shook out his pelt. Pandamask dipped her head and dismissed herself. He nodded to her slowly and slipped out of the den as well to look at his caller. He noticed Gentlestar and shrugged. "Um...Sure,I guess..." He said blankly. His eyes showed a hollow soul inside of it,but the shine from the light of the sun deceived those who looked into it.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

41 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade's ear twitched. She nodded grimly at Pinedusk. "Yeah,that's a good idea..." She glanced over at Rainheart and smiled. "That's great!" Stoatblaze managed to tell her to be carefully. Rainheart said she'd heed to it,but she wasn't a kid anymore either. She chuckled,remembering her father. Though,he was gone before she was a warrior. If only he could see me now... She shook her head and turned to Gentlestar. "So then,leader. Where are we going?" She smiled mischievously.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

42 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar also didnt remember scenting any dangerous predator, but you could never be so sure. She thought for a moment, "well how about sun clearing or there is Dire pond. Those two seemed to have quiet a bit of prey if I remember correctly. Or we can go to both of them."

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

43 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded as he heard his sister's reply; he did hope that SunClan's new territory was safe, and that there wouldn't be any need to look for danger. Hearing Fernshade ask Gentlestar where they'd be hunting, his honey brown eyes looked over at the leader. The reddish-furred warrior nodded in agreement as he heard her words. "I think that would be a good idea," Pinedusk replied with a smile, pausing as he tried to remember where either of those places were located. I should pay better attention to where everything is the next time I leave camp so that I don't get lost. Pinedusk told himself, before looking to Fernshade and the other warriors in the patrol for their responses.

Signature Credit
View user profile

44 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart nodded as she heard Fernshade's response to her, listening as Gentlestar and the deputy then spoke about possible places to hunt. She also nodded to her former mentor, agreeing that those would be good places to hunt at. The young warrior remembered visiting both of those locations briefly; the Dire Pond was perhaps the closest to a river she had found in SunClan territory. If we go there, I suppose I could work on my fishing skills; or hunting skills, at the Sun Clearing. Rainheart thought to herself.

45 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade nodded to her brother. She waved her tail behind her. She turned to Gentlestar and smirked. "Sounds good. Where do you want to take your patrol?" Fern swiped her muzzle with her pink tongue. She impartially wanted to go with Pine. Him being her last family and all,but he had a mate now. He was also an adult. She sighed loudly. Lifewas so much easier when I was just a pup... The brown deputy frowned,but shook her head,realizing she was still talking with the group and got out of her short day dream.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

Sighature Credit
View user profile

46 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:03 pm

There was the sharp kick of the early freeze of winter in the air. It flowed around upon the mountain current, always bringing fresh, biting cold air to rush by, never staying still and never warming up. The few, scarce trees on the mountainous range offered no protection from the breeze as their balded crowns dropped one leaf at a time and their spindly branches for fingers reached up to the blue heavens praying for warmth and light. Raucous bird calls echoed upon the dead stones, signaling the last and the latest of the migratory birds as they headed south  towards warmer temperatures.

Two puppy blue eyes watched the silhouettes of the birds overhead, furry ears perked at the ready as the loud calls of encouragement were cawed or honked to the other avian creatures, struggling their way over the range. It didn't take much to pique Spinnerpup's interest and it took even less to get the young pup excited, especially at his age. But as soon as the last bird was out of sight, loneliness and cold were quick to set into his lean body. With a soft sigh that caused his breath to vaporize into a light cloud around his muzzle, Spinner trudged his way down the small slope and looked around. The voices of the adults were easily carried towards him upon the frigid air and he made haste to join them and seek their warmth and comfort.

One step, led to three and those three led into joyful bounds as Spinner bounced his way to the grouped adults and he caught word of their plans to go out on a hunting patrol. A hunting patrol? One day I will be big enough to join the warriors and other apprentices and I'll hunt all of the prey I can to keep everyone;s bellies full. The mere thought of growing up and doing a good deed for the sole good of his clan was enough to bring the faintest of smiles to the pups maw. Seeking the nearest full grown warrior, Spinner sat quietly by their side, sheltering himself from the wind as he listened in on their plans. The male dreamed of going out on day too, but he knew he would have to wait and be patient. Each day that passed would bring him closer to going out and that was all his young mind could ask for.

Nuzzling himself closer to the warrior, the pup settled down silently. Soon they would go out on their patrols and he would have to venture into the cave and into his own lonely nest. The idea did not appeal to him, he was starting to like the warmth the warrior was providing but Spinner knew better and decided to enjoy what he could get for now as he curled his paws beneath his body to keep them from getting cold.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

47 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Pandamask reappeared from her den her winter coat rather long and fluffy, the black spots over her eyes made her brown eyes look lighter than they actually were. She had cobwebs over her muzzle although she didn't seem to realise, looking up at the cloudy sky she sighed wishing that she could go and visit Minkpaw. The slim medicine wolf was rather pretty but would never be considered beautiful, her markings were just too odd for that, the herby scent that filled her pelt also warned others that she was a medicine wolf and so could not have a mate. Pandamask licked her muzzle and jumped feeling cobwebs on her muzzle, she laughed a little at her forgetting that she still had cobwebs on her muzzle from sorting through the store. Lifting a delicate black paw she wiped one side of her muzzle and then the other managing to remove the majority of the sticky web from her muzzle. Her black ears perked at a milky scent, noticing a pup a happy relieved smile appeared on her face, Sunclan needed more pups and this young male would be a welcomed addition to the clans ranks. Standing she walked over to him and inspected him her eyes running over him looking for anything that might need to be treated, for now he was healthy which made her sigh with obvious relief. Sitting down she curled her white fluffy tail around her black paws saying in her sweet natured tones "Hello there, I'm Pandamask the medicine wolf of Sunclan. May i enquire as to your name young sir?" she tilted her head to the side brown eyes filled with a happy gentle light.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

48 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 pm

The warmth Spinnerpup felt as he curled himself into a tight ball by the warrior's side was overwhelming and his eyes were beginning to droop. He was so comfortable, and warm he could fall asleep then and there. Another warm scent washed over the young lad, creating another barrier of warmth that allowed the heat shared between the bodies to insulate within the space. Spinner smiled lazily and looked up, his interest piqued at the strange scent of the wolf standing and looking down at him. Her pelt smelled dizzily of herbs, filling his senses with a puzzle of different scents. There were so many that he sneezed loudly before standing up to formally greet the wolf.

A small paw reached up to wipe at his nose after he sneezed a second time and Spinner finally looked fully up at the medicine wolf of the clan, though he did not know that. His puppy blue eyes shone with a sheet of happiness, the dark mood of sadness concealed in the depths of his milky orbs. When he spoke, it was a soft sound, never letting too much excitement enter into it. He didn't like his puppy voice, it was high pitched and squeaky so he did his best to put on what he thought to be more of a deeper tone to impress the strangely marked fae asking him his name.

"Greetings, good medicine wolf, Pandamask of Sunclan." The pup giggled slightly, a swift heat reaching his ears as he spoke to the female wolf. "I'm Spinnerpup, but I don't like that name. Just call me Spinner." A sad smile crossed his features before he pushed it away as fast it came and he leaned towards Pandamask ever so slightly. "Why do you smell funny? It's making me dizzy." Another soft laugh left the male as his tail wagged with the softest of excitement behind him. He was intrigued by the smells and he instantly wanted to know more. Why does she smell like that? Is it one whole scent or is it a vast number of objects causing her to smell like that? Wait, what's medicine?

Excitement fizzled deep inside of him, sprouting and reaching from the tip of his tail, down to his paws until it reached his nose. So many questions and maybe she would answer, But what if she doesn't? The reborn doubt shadowed his happy expression, would she too push him away?

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

49 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:43 pm

The medicine wolf laughed softly as he sneezed a couple of times, "Greetings indeed young Spinner of Sunclan" Gentle brown eyes watched him, she herself was only the age of an apprentice but had been left with no choice but to become a full medicine wolf. She flicked her ears and said calmly "I smell of herbs because i use those to make medicines to help our clan mates" she gestured with a dainty black paw "If you got sick for example i'd mix up something to help your body fight the sickness" she lowered her black paw back down recovering it once more with her fluffy white tail. Pandamask had not a cruel bone in her body and was always rather soft spoken and sometimes shy, she didn't miss the look of sadness and doubt in his eyes.

After a couple of seconds of thought the black and white panda marked wolf asked "How old are you Spinner?" as he had asked to be called just spinner she would oblige him. If he was old enough she'd show him some of the medicines and how and where she stored them.

View user profile

50 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Doubts still haunted his mind, he'd been left alone before no one would fear to do it again. But Spinner had to look forward optimistically, he couldn't burden himself with worries, especially at such a young age. The male smiled softly as she explained to him what she did and why she smelled funny, and her answer brought him peace of mind. Maybe she wouldn't mind sharing or answering a few of his questions after all.

How old was he? Spinner tilted his head to the side, his ear flopping over comically as he did so. Those epuppy blue eyes darkened in thought and became distant. When papa left, I had seen my third full golden moon, and now he has been gone for two golden moons. Spinner nodded and cracked a grin as he looked up at Pandamask, "Five golden moons old." The pup was fully aware that everyone else called a month of passing a full moon and though he sometimes thought of it that way as well he liked to think of it as a golden moon. The way the lunar orb shone every time it was full, its golden light shining down upon the earth late into the night. Spinner was more than intrigued by the color gold or anything hiny for the matter, his nest was ringed with anything shiny or golden that he would find on his small adventures around the camp.

Spinner took a small step closer to Pandamask, taking her in. She was smaller than the warriors sitting about, planning for their patrols. He thought this suited her quite well actually. In all honesty he didn't think he;d like her if she was a large bulging mass of muscles, it didn't seem right for a wolf who was supposed to help others feel better. That and he was a small wolf as well, he was lean and lanky, with long-like legs and not much "puppy fat", oh yes he liked how Pandamask looked like a lot, and if only he could get her to deal with him, he was sure he;d have made a friend out of her.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: