An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Panda frowned as she found out that he was the pup whos father had left, her claws dug into the earth a little before she forced herself to calm down. How someone could abandon a pup she had no idea, she wasn't normally aggressive but when it came to protecting patients then she could become rather snappy. Her black ears twitched and she lowered her head so she was at his level "Tell you what, why don't i show you some of my herb stores? Some of the herbs smell quite nice, are you interested Spinner?" she smiled gently deciding since he was all alone in the world that she'd look after him. So the panda marked female waited for the young pups reply, five moons huh, She herself was currently twelve moons old rather young for a medicine wolf. She was still growing although she'd always be on the more slender delicate side of the spectrum.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

52 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:12 pm

There was not much that got by Spinner, even at this stage in puphood. He had not seen many wolves, nor socialized much but he had taken to recognizing their expressions. He compared them to his own, or to the ones his papa showed him before he stormed away and never returned. They weren't happy expressions, so Pandamask's sudden frown and reaction that caused her to dig her claws into the hardened soil of the mountain range had him wondering what it was that could have upset her. Was it him? Had he done something wrong to possibly cause her to be cross with him? Spinner didn't want to be a burden.

However, the female's expression changed. There was a smile on her muzzle and this, this is what confused Spinner most of all. She had been upset and now she was smiling. A smile was a universal thing, so gladly Spinner returned the gesture, pushing what doubts he had of her to the back of his mind. He was used to being rejected, one more wolf wouldn't hurt.

"You would show me your stores?" There was a slight pause, as his disbelief made way for a whisker of hope. "Yes, please show me." The small, ropey limb he called a tail waggled gladly as he turned his paws gleefully in the dirt. Yes, yes he would love to learn of her herbs.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

53 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:19 pm

She smiled standing up she said "Follow me then young wolf" she turned and lead the way into the cave. Expertly walking through the darkness she kept her tail down for the pup to grab onto if he needed some help "I'm never angry at a pup Spinner, I was angry at your father" she said after a couple of moments of silence. The dainty pawed female didn't want the young pup to think that she was mad at him, she could see the fear of rejection in his eyes and it made her want to just curl him up in her tail and snuggle with him.

The medicine cave had a slight opening in the top that let the sunlight or moonlight shine through so that there was always a gentle amount of light. There was a slight pool of water in the middle in a shallow dip in the den and neatly kept nests around it up against the walls of the cave, her part of the den where she also kept her stores was through a small entrace that opened up into a wider area that was cool and dry. Stack upon stack of herbs were kept here along with a small moss nest that Panda slept in. Sitting down and curling her fluffy tail over her dainty front paws once more as was her habit the young medicine wolf waited for the little pup.

Whilst she was waiting her mind drifted thinking on all of the things that she had to do. Leaf bare was just around the corner and she had to collect as much catmint as she could incase whitecough or greencough came around. She always had an air of confidence when she was around the herbs but in reality she was convinced that she wasn't good enough. Whenever she was called for or someone visited her dread filled her, worried that they'd need her help and scared that she'd muck it all up. Her jaws parted to let her tongue remoisten her black nose before they closed again.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

54 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Shuffling his paws softly upon the floor and leaving the faintest of marks with his paws Spinner followed the medicine wolf. He was happy, yes, but there was no bounce to his step like the other pups. No, Spinner would never be like the other pups but that was what made him Spinner. Spinner was quieter, more observant, intelligent and cunning, but though excited he was not excitable and would never yip or laugh loudly enough to hurt even his own ears.

He followed obediently after her, keeping his head slightly lowered though his ears stood at attention, erect and picking up the softest of the noises carried upon the frigid winds of the dark mountains they resided upon. All sound, however, was deafened and his nose was attacked by a whirlwind of smells. Sweet and bitter, rotten and fresh assaulted his senses in a mad scramble to catch his attention and prevail over the other. Spinner would have remained dazed with the mixture of smells had it not been for Pandamask's soft voice bringing him back to the surface.

Confusion was quick to etch into his features and cloud his blue eyes as he looked at Pandamask. My papa? Why would anyone ever be angry at him? Tilting his head in obvious bafflement the pup spoke up softly, "Why would you be angry at my papa?"

Young innocence was tied to Spinner's soul, he loved his papa very much. Sure his father had said horrible things to him, things that haunted his nights and kept him awake at night and his papa had left him all alone after his mother had disappeared but Spinner never knew exactly why, and he had never questioned it until now. He just thought his papa was upset, when wolves were upset they said horrible things, right?

The question hung in the air and Spinner was set on getting an answer. His papa had done no wrong, he was just in the way. His papa had told him himself. Spinner had been born and had ruined all of his papas dreams to be a great warrior because now he had to worry about a young, strange pup without the help of a mate. To Spinner it was the most reasonable thing he had heard, he was nothing but a burden, that much was clear.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

55 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Pandamask watched the young pup smiling at the look on his face as his nose was assulted by the smells, his question however made her hesitate. She lay down so that she was on eye level with Spinner and said softly "Because he was so cruel to you, Spinner. He said horrid things to you and then one day just left you without anyone to care for you" her gentle brown eyes were slightly sad yet kindness for the pup was in them as well. She rested her head on her paws adding "I wont reject you, Spinner, I'll be there as long as you want me" her eyes in their black patches were kind. "Its my job as a medicine wolf to take care of the clan, and i have a soft spot for pups as i cannot have any of my own"

Panda personally was suspicious of the pups father, his mother had died under mysterious circumstances and the medicine wolf suspected that the father had killed her. However the young fae kept her opinions to herself and instead lifted her head to survey her stores, choosing a leaf of catmint she picked it up and placed it on the floor. The sweet scent of the herb filling the room as it was moved "This is catmint, its the best known cure for greencough and whitecough" she decided that she'd focus on the here and now the past was best left int he past. The medicine wolf knew that better than most.

She hadn't been born in sunclan, she'd just joined after the battle at the facility finding herself drawn to the need of the Sunclan wolves. The Clan's medicine wolf had been killed in the facility and something had guided her to become thei rmedicine wolf. Starclan had aided her and now she was the youngest medicine wolf in all of the four clans, she dearly missedher best friend and ally Minkpaw who was in stormclan.

View user profile

56 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:26 pm

There is was, as plain as day. Hesitance illuminated Pandamask's face with all of its might and panic flared through Spinner. Did she know something? Had his papa told her something before he left?  Spinner missed his papa greatly and had never heard a kind word from the brute but Spinner was young, clueless and full of forgiveness. He had written off his fathers attitude as acceptable and had never questioned it, until now.

The medicine wolf's words hit him like the cold air that seemed to suddenly fill the den in which they were in. Spinner's fur fluffed up, his puppy blue eyes wide in shock. No, his papa wasn't cruel. It was his fault, Spinner's for being born for being early. But the truth of the words settled and Spinner was left with the ringing of his papa's words in his ears. Why can't I be rid of you? Spinner looked up at her, concealing his shock and sadness behind the perfect facade of acceptance and gratitude. She said he wouldn't reject him, he hoped she never would. It just hurt too much. Leaning forward, his wiry fur settling along his nape and back, Spinner softly touched his nose to her own before giving it an affectionate and very grateful lick. "Thank you Pandamask." His words were no more than a whisper upon the breeze but he felt them deep inside of him even as he closed his eyes, an anger starting to bloom.

The catmint was laid out before him and he took a careful whiff of the leaf. the small male nodded and grinned slightly, his ear flopping to the side. "Cat-mint." A chuckle left his maw as he gave the leaf a tentative lick before smiling once more.

Trust shone in his eyes, he trusted Panda with all of his might and all of his strength. She said she would never leave him and he would hold her to that.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

57 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:42 pm

She nodded before nosing the leaf away, she gently reached over and with a delicate paw pulled him over and began grooming him. She knew that her words must have had an awful impact on the young pup and she was determined to show him that she'd be there for as long as he wanted her to be. There was nothing in the warrior code or medicine wolf code that said a medicine wolf could not adopt a pup who was orphaned.

She paused in her grooming to say "You're very welcome Spinner" a sense of happiness began to descend over the young wolf. She didn't have Minkpaw anymore but she had Spinner, he was someone to cherish to love and to protect. She returned to grooming him in long strokes, it reminded her of when she and Mink used to groom each other and make up stories. Yes, this would be a good arrangement for both herself and Spinner.

The medicine wolfs winter coat was long and soft, the white and black fur neatly groomed and well taken care of. Even though she was often busy she saw it as no reason why she shouldn't take excellent care of her coat, her thoughts returned to Spinner and she assessed him. He was slightly smaller than he should be, probably because he missed out on some nutrients and minerals that he needed to grow big and strong. She didn't have any herbs for that but she supposed that good food would help him grow.

View user profile

58 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Spinner looked at the leaf and gasped silently as he was pulled closer to Pandamask and her wet tongue began to run over his short spiky fur. The male crinkled his nose comically but said nothing. The feeling was not foreign, somewhere he had felt similar strokes upon his pelt and he could guess where. The male allowed her gentle strokes as his mind distanced itself from the present.

A shadow took over the young male's face, a slow snarl forming but never being voiced. The darkness and sadness he felt inside appeared in the depths of his azure eyes. So young and already broken, maybe just maybe it could be mended.

Coming back to the medicine den, Spinner gave a soft sigh and pulled away playfully from Pandamask and crinkled his nose once more. "Pandamask! You're supposed to be organizing your den and showing me the herbs, not making my fur all flat. I like it spiky." Grinning the pup shook out his pelt, returning it to its ragged look. His tongue darted from his maw in a teasing gesture to the fae as he backed up into the moss. The green plant quickly caught his attention and with soft paws he began to ball it up tightly packing it until it was about the size of his leg, which was quite small.

"Do you think I can learn about the herbs, but still be a good warrior? His lightened gaze turned upon the black and white she-wolf. The scents of the den had finally placated and by now he could identify some of the singular ones, especially catmint.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

59 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Pandamask laughed softly "Sorry" she sat up and looked through her herbs before coming across a familiar herb. She nosed it over to the pup in her den "this is poppyseed, it numbs pain and makes wolves sleepy, I have to use quite alot of it to make some of the bigger warriors sleep" listening to his question about being a good warrior she smiled "Of course, with a good knowledge of herbs you'll be useful if you hurt yourself whilst you're out and can recognize herbs to help you"

She laughed softly watching him play with the moss and packign it into a ball, she had plenty of spare moss stored in her den for carrying water and emergency bedding should something happen. She waited for him to come over and look at the poppy seeds realising that she was beginning to enjoy talking to him about herbs and such. His puppy antics also made happiness dance up her spine

View user profile

60 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Packing the last of the moss into a tight ball and arranging it in the corner, Spinner turned dutifully towards Pandamask, chasing the hurt from his eyes and replacing all worries and doubts with the happiest facade he could muster.

Scampering over, Spinner sniffed the poppy seeds and lapped one up with his tone. He didnt swallow just kept it on his tongue as his eyes narrowed on the small black dot upon his thin flashing pink tongue. "It doechn't chaste like anyding." Spinner spit out the seed and smiled at her kind words.

I will be a great warrior and I will be able to help others out on the battlefield if they ever need help, because Pandamask will teach me about herbs! I don;t have to be a burden! His blue orbs shone with the thought, he could be so much more than what his father had told him. His father... The thought caused the pups mood to change suddenly but he rushed forward and picked up the poppy seeds with his paws to distract both himself and Pandamask."Poppyseeds and catmint. So if poppyseeds help wolves sleep and numbs pain then it helps with any injury from toothache to tummyache?"

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

61 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Pandamask laughed softly "its not supposed to taste like anything, that way its good for naughty pups to get down" she nosed him before sitting back up "well in theory yes, but there is better herbs to use for that, Poppy seeds are also good for shock for tooth ache you'd want to use..." she got up and sniffed around before finding what she was looking for. Pulling it down she placed it infront of him putting away the poppy seeds "This is alder bark, its very good for tooth aches"

View user profile

62 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 pm

"Catmint for green and whitecough, poppy seeds for pain and sleep and alder bark for tooth aches." The small male nodded enthusiastically as he looked at the piece of bark and sniffed it warily. It smelled like a tree, but then again he knew bark grew on trees. His blue eyes narrowed.

Where do all of these grow though? If I'm going to look for it when I'm an apprentice and warrior how will I know where to find it? His round head perked up to look at Pandamask."Where do you find catmint? What about the poppy seeds and the alder bark? I'm going to have to know where to find them, right?"

As he looked at Pandamask his fur ruffled and spiky leaving it to look like she had not groomed him, he imagined what it would have been like to have his mama and papa. Would they have taught him like Pandamask was or was this supposed to happen? Then his mind wandered a bit more, still focused on the black and white she-wolf. why did bad things happen? How could his parents have left him? how could have Starclan allowed that to happen? Had Starclan abandoned him too? everyone believed in fate, destiny, was he bound to be alone forever? Was he supposed to break like a porcelain doll never to be repaired?

The doubts fogged his mind and the snarl etched itself to the edge of his lip, which now curled to reveal small yet sharp puppy teeth. However hard he tried this was the look he could not shake off, so he curled his other lip to feign a smile as he sat patiently and waited for Pandamask to continue to teach him. She would not abandon him, she had promised.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

63 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Pandamask flicked her ears watching him, about to explain when she saw the snarl she tilted her head to the side worry for him filling her gaze. Had she done the right thing telling him about his father? She shook her head it would have been harder on him to find out later in any case. She herself had often wondered why starclan let things happen, when she'd travelled to the moon cave she'd found out that Starclan cared for each and every wolf in the clans and that they didn't interfere as everything would sort itself out in the end.

Taking a deep breath she started "Alder Bark grows on Alder trees, which grows in the blazing forests. Some time I'll take you out of camp and show you, Poppy seeds grow in poppies by the dire pond and Catmint is the hardest herb to find. Its normally grown by two legs but our new territories aren't near it, i think that in the old territories Sunclans Catmint was at an abandoned two leg den. I wasn't born in Sunclan so i'm not exactly sure"

View user profile

64 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm

The pup looked down as she began to name the location of each one with the promise of taking him out one day. He would like that, as long as they stayed far away from water. Spinner was terrified of water, he had never been near it, but his papa's words about it made him wary and he trusted it not one bit.

the small brute tilted his head to the side as she finished and mentioned catmint growing in two leg dens. So many wolves were afraid of those petty creatures, but to Spinner they were petty fur-less clawed things that could only manage to shout and scream and be mindless. Or that is what he had heard from his papa as well, when his papa was making comparisons. Spinner grumbled to himself, would everything bring him back to that?

Pushing those dooming thoughts away again, Spinner looked to Pandamask, for her and for the clan he would try his best. "You weren't born into Sunclan? Then why'd you come here? Didn;t they want you either?"

Spinner was now looking at her curiously before the need to do something tingled in his paws. He pranced forward and scooped the herbs and bark before placing them in the nooks and crannies of the dens walls. The medicine den was large, but warm. Perhaps it was Pandamask that made the plce seem so inviting. Spinner could already see himself sneaking in here.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

65 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Pandamask flicked her ears up listening to him she shrugged "No i was born in stormclan, and i loved it there. I had a best friend named Minkpaw, but back in the old territories Sunclan lost their medicine wolf Aurorapaw and Starclan sent me a dream telling me to come to Sunclan" she shrugged a little watching him bounce up to put the herbs away. Choosing another herb this time she chose a fat black root with a tangy scent, placing it down she said "This is comfrey root, this is one of my favorite herbs because it helps a bit of everything, It helps repair broken bones soothe wounds, also useful for wrenched claws and inflammation or stiff joints" she shrugged smiling a little at Spinner.

She decided that later in the day she'd take the young pup out on a walk to the Blazing forest and collect some herbs together. She needed to collect some more herbs soon anyway, she flicked her flufffy tail over her black paws as was her habit and softly hummed a short tune to herself.

View user profile

66 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm

"Starclan." The word was laced with an unknown tone, dark and eerie as well as sad and blue. It was all a dark confusing puzzle that just would not connect and Spinner knew he had the rest of his life to figure it out on his own.

The pup offered the fae a smile before looking at the new herb placed before him. Comfrey Root, the male sniffed and gave it the smallest lick before crinkling his nose. That had a taste! He shook his head before crouching down, "How do you use it? Do you swallow it like prey or chew it into a poultice? Because it looks hard to swallow, though that might be easier than actually chewing it and then swallowing it with other herbs. Can it go with other herbs or does it go alone? What about the others can they be taken together or can that make you sick? Can you die from eating an herb?"

The sudden barrage of questions flew from his muzzle and out to the wind. He had been keeping what he considered to be the annoying questions to himself but now he couldn;t help it. He needed a distraction, needed a way to vent out the avalanche of feelings he was penning up within himself.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

67 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:36 am

The way that the word starclan was spoken sent a faint chill down her spine, giving no sign of it she laughed at the barrage of questions that suddenly left his muzzle "well it depends on the circumstance, if its being put on a wound its chewed up and spat onto the wound or if its actually eating it then i'll put it in a piece of fresh kill to make it go down easier. It can go with other herbs but again it depends on the circumstance" she gently picked it up and put it away before fixing him with a slight look "There are herbs that kill wolves yes, I know of them only so that i may know how to stop them from killing one of our clan mates"

View user profile

68 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:55 am

It was based on circumstance? Funny how things were based on circumstance weren't they? That was why Spinner refused with all his might to believe in fate, destiny or whatever anyone wished to call it. There was always a choice, there was always a new path you could take, you just had to be sure you made the right choice so as to reap the benefit of the decision, because everyone knew what happened if one turned the other way.

The small ragged furred pup looked up at the strangely marked fae and gave a nod of acknowledgement. It all depended on circumstance, that he felt he could accept but it didn't make the pain ebb or disappear but made it heat his paw, nose and ears.

A dark thought crossed his young mind, the one thing everyone knew about the moment they were born. The moment they lived in would be the oldest they have been and the youngest they would ever be again. Everyone died at some point, good or bad, virtuous or evil everyone;s end came in one way or another.Fixing his curious gaze on Pandamask he hesitated. Will she think me weird if I ask? It's just a question right? Well of course mouse brain, its just a question. It's not like I'll ever use it on someone else, besides the more I learn the more helpful I can be. With renewed vigor his tail slapped his sides lightly as it wagged."You know of herbs that kill wolves to protect them fro dying at the consumption of the herb but what about liberally killing someone with such a thing? Would it be fair to have a suffering warrior without a chance to survive to suffer or could his ending be ended with the consumption of such an herb that would cause an immediate and painless death? What about an enemy? A badger or mountain lion, could the herb not be used to defeat an enemy who proves to be too much to take down? Or is that against the law of Starclan also?"

Spinner had attempted to ask those questiosn carefully, he never knew what reaction he'd get from Pandamask, but it was not like he personally planned on using such a thing against another. Besides such information came in handy, what if he was dying all alone and the suffering was too much? Or what if that was the only option? Spinner saw the point in asking so question he did. However his furry ears lay flat for a moment, maybe he should have waited.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

69 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Owlpup was in the nursery, his amber eyes were calmed and his mind was cleared. The six moon pup stumbled out of the nursery with a small smile. "Yo!" He called out, hoping that someone would play with him. He held a smile on his muzzle and he stumbled towards the fresh kill pile.

70 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Creekpup stomped out of the nursery with a victorious look on his face. He had finally convinced his stubborn mother to let him explore the camp. He had been determined to leave the stuffy, boring nursery ever since he was old enough to walk about. His fur was covered in mud within two minutes of leaving the nursery and his fur was spiked. He looked like a scruffy pup who's mother let him wander about the whole territory without a care.

View user profile

71 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:40 am

Owlpup had eaten and he was ready to just be himself. After all, rules were meant to be broken and dreams shattered. A small and devious smile crept onto his face when he saw another pup trying to spike his fur. Another punk wolf to deal with, fantastic. "Well, well, well. Look what the wave brought in." He said with a chuckle as he waltzed over to the other pup. "Yo, I'm Owl. 'Sup?" He said in an antagonizing tone.

72 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:25 am

Creekpup looked at the other pup approaching him. He frowned before standing up as tall as possible, growling. "Is that some stupid metaphor or something?" He snapped. "I am Creekpup and 'sup? Mind your own buisness puppy!" He stopped growling and started snarling. He was obviously trying to sound tough. A nasty thought crossed his evil little mind. He could try and get this puppy into trouble by acting friendly. Suddenly, an innocent and sweet smile was spread across his face and he stopped snarling. "Anyways," He grinned in a friendly tone. "You seem like my type. Maybe we could go on a little adventure? Get to know each other. Just around the territory, y'know?"

View user profile

73 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 am

Owlpup started laughing uncontrollably. Some wolf thought that Owlpup was his type, that was a good one. "Thats almost funny, I'm no wolf's type. I work solo and I just got back from an adventure to the territory. They call me Neutral Evil pup, better learn it fast." He hissed, his eyes narrowed and his pelt bristling. This pup would stand for no horseplay. Neutral Evil was not an alignment that could be bargained with. A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

74 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 am

Creekpup rolled his eyes as Owlpup started laughing. "I admire puppies that acknowledge my humour," He retorted sarcastically. "They call me Chaotic Evil, puppy. But I have no time for selfish puppies like you. I have myself to think about." He would need to think harder if he wanted to humiliate that pup. He wasn't easy to fool. Perhaps lying would work but Creekpup's mind didn't work that way. If he lied then Owlpup wouldn't have done it, but if he somehow managed to make him do something horrible then he would have definitely done it. Basically if Owlpup broke the rules then that was something that Creekpup could be proud of and still feel devious at the same time.

View user profile

75 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar walked over to Creekpup and Owlpup. "We are to call each other by our names, and you two arent allowed to leave this camp without a warrior, is that understood Creekpup, Owlpup?" she said, her eyes narrowed. But inside she was thinking about when she was a pup and how bad she wanted to get out of camp. "If you two behave, when I get back from the hunting patrol, I will take you two exploring, how does that sound."

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum