An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

501 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze yawned, waking up from his sleep. He sat up in his nest, his eyes taking a while to adjust to the light. He stretched before exiting the warriors' den and sitting down near the edges of the camp. He was glad that everything seemed relatively calm at the moment. He knew that that would change soon, what with WindClan... but it was nice for the moment. When he had been an apprentice he would have been thrilled at the thought of battle. But he'd learned from experience that battles were something to be avoided if they could be. He'd seen enough of what battles and injuries could do; he'd never fought against a Clan before, but he figured it would be the same. I just hope no one gets injured this time, he thought.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

502 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:07 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded when Gentlestar began speaking. He nodded once more when she said that she'd continue her leadership duties. "Of course," he said. "But take it easy whenever you're not feeling up to it. I'm sure Fernshade wouldn't mind covering for you if you ever feel bad," he added. At her next words, however, he frowned. It wasn't that he didn't think Gentlestar couldn't make it over there; he was sure that she could. But WindClan was unpredictible. If they could accuse innocent wolves of murder without proof, how irrational were they? What if they saw fit to attack her? "Be careful out there. I wouldn't mind coming with you if you'd like," he added.

Signature Credit
View user profile

503 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:20 am

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart's focus turned to the new loner when he was brought into the camp, but it seemed that the situation had been handled. Her gaze turned next to Oakstream. The other warrior had been named a mentor along with her and Steelstripe. She trotted up to him, smiling softly. "Hello Oakstream. Do you think it would be a good idea if we took our apprentices out about the territory? Perhaps show them around? I was just talking to Sagepaw about that," she said. Her warm amber gaze turned to Steelstripe and Jasperpaw; she decided that she should invite them as well. "We could ask Steelstripe and Jasperpaw if they'd like to come too. I mean, if you want to go," she quickly added.

504 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:53 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Sleep had failed to bring her underneath its familiar warm waves, instead she had lain in her nest, giving up in time to see a fellow warrior Stoatblaze get up and leave the warrior den to sit within the camp she made the decision to get up and follow him. Sitting her creamy pelt down beside his tan one she gave a soft breath in before looking over at him nostalgia in her eyes "Do you remember when you and Ripplestone were apprentices in Riverclan? She had never been fond of the water much to her mentors disgust" she murmured with a fond tone to her voice "So many have left us, I see empty nests and empty spaces that should be filled with living bodies and laughter." she closed her brown eyes for a moment before lifting her head to look up at the roof of the cave "I feel so old Stoatblaze" she didn't need him to response if he didn't want to, the old woman just needed someone to talk to. They'd all lost so much, Direstar, Moonwhisper, Ripplestone, Ottersky, Oakthorn, Streakfire, Shadowstorm the first, Aurorachime, to name a few of the many who had gone to starclan. Was Direstar up there in the stars, watching over the clan he had started with his love, was he watching them flourish so far away from the lands that he had grown up and lived in. Had he turned in his grave when Ripplestone had made the decision to change their allegiance to Stormclan instead of windclan? His own choices had turned the clans on their head, nothing had been the same since, for starclan had decreed that there be four clans and four clans had changed to create the ones they had now. The creamy female with a greying face and muzzle looked old and tired, yet the idea of going into the elder den was somewhat repugnant to her, she didn't want to have unwilling apprentices take care of her. She wanted to wander and enjoy life as she always had.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

505 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
The deputy was irked by this wolf. Acting like everything was her fault. Fernshade didn't go around making enemies of wolves who would accuse you of murder. "What am I suppose to think, Ashfall?" She growled, before rolling her eyes with a huff. "Let's not talk about the loner, this accusation carries much more weight." She added with a swish of her tail. Her pale gaze flicked to Specklefrost with a slight crinkle of her eyes. "Wonder what they're both up to..." She thought darkly. She really didn't know what to think about all of this.

The deputy spotted Gentlestar and her brother at the edge of her vision. "And since I'm not playing leader, you may very well talk to who is." She didn't want any more excuses. "Males..." She thought with another sneer. "Go talk to her about it. Or should I shove you over like a disobedient pup?"

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

506 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:04 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
It was almost painful to see this dog bow before everything that breathed. His pinched eyebrows got the better of him and he released a small huff. "There's a higher possibility of that than not." He said with lips pressed tightly together. There was little comfort he could really say. "As for when, no one really knows. We just always need to be ready, Jasperpaw." He added as he finally tore his gaze away from the loner and Fernshade and Ashfall's rather loud argument. "But we can start off with patrols-- Hunting patrols, if you'd like." He added with a small hesitant smile, but his attention was once again snatched.

He heard his name being called somewhere in the cave; his view centered on Oakstream and Rainheart. "And it wouldn't hurt to start right now of all times, apprentice." He said with a mischief in his grin. He turned to pad over to the other mentors, beckoning his own apprentice forward with him. "A patrol I hear? Why not?" He said, inviting himself into the group.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

507 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze looked up when he heard Willowmist approach, and nodded in greeting to the other warrior. "Hello, Willowmist," he started. At her words he couldn't help but frown; how he longed for the times when he and Ripplestone could still be together. "Do I ever," he murmured, with a soft sigh. When Willowmist mentioned Ripplestone's initial dislike for water, however, a faint smile appeared on his features. "I can't recall if Graystar ever got her to like the water or not," Stoatblaze mused out loud. "By the time we left for SunClan, she mentioned something or other about being used to water. Or getting used to it; it's a bit hard to remember now." But he did recall something important from that memory; it had also been the first time they admitted that they liked each other. At Willowmist's next sentence, the orange warrior nodded. "Sometimes I feel old, too. There aren't any original members left... none other than me. And out of all my friends... I'm really the only one left. Fangclaw, Ripplestone, even Silverheart and Snowstorm... and of my family, only Rainheart remains." He sighed sadly, and his dark blue gaze turned towards his daughter; she was currently speaking to some other warriors, it seemed. Rainheart was really all he had left of Ripplestone, besides from his memories. He sighed once more. Should he still miss everyone, even after it had been so long? He missed none more than Ripplestone, his only son Ottersky and his other daughters, and his best friend Fangclaw, but it had been some time since he'd last seen any of them. But he couldn't help how he felt; perhaps he would never truly stop missing them. "Do you often miss RiverClan?" he murmured, turning his attention back to Willowmist. "Sometimes I wonder if things would have been different if StormClan never formed," he added.

View user profile

508 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:03 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist listened her heart breaking slightly for the tan and white wolf who had lost so much, her ears listened her gentle eyes appearing sad and old much like her worn out face. "Imagine where we would all be if sunclan had never formed, how many of the wolves that are here that would not be" she murmured "How many members are left in all of the clans that were there when we were in Riverclan? Graystar is the only leader from that time left, When I left Riverclan it was because I believed it was for the good of the new clan. As for Stormclan that blind sided me. I oft wonder if Stormclan will split back into the two original clans, what families would be torn to pieces..." she shook her head it seemed the old creamy coloured wolf had been spending too much time thinking recently. "When we went to Stormclan I got to talk to an old friend, How I find myself yearning for those times, when things were more simple." her ears were flicked back and her chin rested on her chest the female looking world weary and just so tired.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

509 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar thought for a moment, maybe she shouldnt be going to windclan in her condition. She glanced towards the cave entrance. It was almost nighttime and she knew that it was gonna be time for the gathering, she suspected that it would be happening either later tonight or tomorrow. She sighed she didnt want to send Fernshade and a patrol out to windclan at this time. She might as well wait for the gathering. She looked around and could see the tension in her clanmates. "How about we cheer this place up a little. Thinking about war all the time isnt healthy. Come on Pinedusk." She told her mate, her tail wagging as she made her way below the high ledge. She didnt feel like she could make the jump up there so she just decided to make the announcement from there. Everybody was in camp except for Pandamask it seemed so she didnt feel the need to howl. So with a loud bark to get her clanmates attention she made her announcement. When her clan gathered around her she started to get a little shy. It was easy for her to do clan meetings but this wasnt what this was, she was scared of how they will react. She looked to Pinedusk for reassurance. Feeling like her nerves were a little more under control she addressed the clan. "So I have good news. I'm going to be having pups. And I know ideally female leaders having pups is frowned upon because I will have to step down when it gets closer for the pups to arrive but for now i will remain clan leader. Then when Im not able to anymore Fernshade will be the acting leader naturally and we will appoint a temporary deputy at that time as well. Also the gathering should be happening soon. I will pick who goes with me later on." She said, the smile on her face and the continuous wagging of her tail betraying how happy she felt.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

510 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
hearing the summons for a meeting the lady stood and walked over, she listened to Gentlestar attentively before a warm look appeared on her features. "Congratulations Gentlestar and Pinedusk" she called out, making her support of the two known. Despite that the warrior code disliked leaders having pups she personally thought it was the best thing for the clan. Fernshade seemed a good and just warrior, and she believed that the dark she wolf would suitably lead the clan whilst Gentlestar had her pups. The old cream warrior gave large wags of her tail, pleased and proud of the Leader, she looked happy for the couple and had quite clearly made her opinion of the matter plain. This was a good thing, she nodded to herself

View user profile

511 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded as he heard Gentlestar's words; she was right. They couldn't spend all of their time thinking about the war. Besides, this was supposed to be a happy time; they were going to be parents! The red warrior padded after the leader and stood beside her as she prepared to make the announcement. When he caught the look she gave him, he gave a soft smile to try and reassure her. Pinedusk turned his honey brown gaze next to the crowd of wolves, wondering how they'd react; they'd be happy, surely? Or would they be uncomfortable due to the current tensions with WindClan? When Willowmist addressed them, he nodded to her. "Thank you, Willowmist," he told the senior warrior. I can't believe I'm going to be a father... I just hope that I'm ready, he thought.

Signature Credit
View user profile

512 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze considered Willowmist's words thoughtfully; how different would things be if SunClan never formed? He'd still be in RiverClan... or rather StormClan, that was for certain. But would things really be better? How much would change? Her next words caused him to wonder how many wolves truly remembered RiverClan and ShadowClan, rather than only knowing the two Clans as stories told to them by their parents and by the elders. Would a time come when not a single wolf remembered either Clan? "StormClan's announcement surprised me too. I learned about it at the first Gathering after I left, so it really was a shock," he murmured. Willowmist's next words were something important; how many families would be broken up if RiverClan and ShadowClan reformed? Certainly some wolves would prefer one Clan over the other, perhaps even siblings would differ in their decisions. And of those wolves who'd technically be 'half-Clan;' which Clan would they choose? "It's good that you got to speak to a friend. I recall speaking to Snowstorm the last time I visited StormClan," he said. "Sometimes I long for those times, too." Their conversation was cut short by an announcement from the Clan leader, and Stoatblaze looked on as Gentlestar spoke. "Congratulations," he called out. He wondered whether or not he'd visit the Gathering, but he supposed it didn't matter either way.

View user profile

513 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasperpaw's ears flattened back and he let out another whine. Why did apprentices have to fight? And to make it worse, his mentor had stated that he always needed to be ready. Now he'd never be relaxed; he'd always be afraid of WindClan at any given moment. At his mentor's next sentence about starting now, the dog gave a hesitant nod. "O-Okay," he murmured. He followed after Steelstripe as his mentor went over to Oakstream and Rainheart, thankful that he knew both of the other two warriors well enough. A patrol... but what kind? He'd heard of two so far, hunting and border patrols. If it was the latter... his gaze turned to the other warriors. "Please don't go to the WindClan border. Please," he said, his voice quiet. He'd been willing to patrol the borders with the then Weedpaw and Tourmaline earlier that day, but he didn't think he was ready to see WindClan yet. Or ever. The dog's ears flicked forward when he heard Gentlestar's voice; the leader had announced that she was going to have pups. With all the WindClan drama, Jasperpaw just hoped that nothing bad would happen.

View user profile

514 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:56 am

Tiger had paid little attention to the announcement, although the word pups caused distant memories to stir inside of her. She remembered someone named 'streakfire' and three little bundles, shaking her head to clear her head of whatever that was she stood and shook herself out. She perked her ears hearing of a patrol but they probably had more than enough wolves for it. It wouldn't do to have too many such a thing as overkiill, she flicked her tail and decided to head toward the thunderclan border and do some hunting there. Perhaps she'd see Diamondpaw or any of the others that she distantly remembered, she trotted out of camp and headed toward the border.
~Sunclan and Thunderclan border~

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

515 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:54 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow returned to her spot beside Stoatblaze, the old warrior flicking an ear in his direction "I remember when Moonwhisper had pups, and now it seems a leaders son is having pups with the newest leader. Fate seems to be funny that way" She privately hoped that Gentlestar didn't die whilst giving birth, that was something that Pinedusk definitely didn't need. As for the pups from Direstars second mate, she wasn't sure if any were still alive, a little sad really, all the pups that had been born but had never made it to adult hood. Then there was herself who had lived too long, who was still too stubborn to enter the elders den, she still felt like she had strength to give to her clan. Despite the greying hairs on her face, her warm brown eyes closed, a quiet sigh leaving her These old bones have walked this path for too long She thought to herself tiredly before speaking once again to Stoatblaze, "I hope gentlestar takes wolves to the gathering who don't want it to come to a fight. Leaving that trouble maker Ashfall at camp would be the best thing. Hes caused nothing but trouble since turning up here" Now willowmist was a kind enough old woman, but trouble makers unless they were pups or apprentices she disliked. He was too much of a free spirit, often saying 'your' code, 'your' clan. he clearly would only help someone if it benefited him and she didn't like that whatsoever. She didn't trust him, didn't like the young warrior at all, letting him into the clan had been a big mistake. A big mistake and she hoped the clan wouldn't end up torn to pieces because of him. She'd make sure to kill him first if it did come to that, her eyes glared at the young wolf mistrustfully.

Last edited by Willowmist on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

516 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:06 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Whilst other wolves called out congratulations, Ashfall sat there coldly anger burning Great, just flipping great. Now not only do we have a leader whos useless as a fifth paw, now shes going to go through moodswings, she couldn't even jump up to that ledge! Fat help shes going to be in a battle, 'oh no i cant my pups' pathetic! Shes a leader shouldn't there be rules about Female leaders not having pups! She should know better, she should have been thinking of the clan not selfishly playing the hanky panky with that wolf who looks as thick as two stones he thought to himself annoyance glittering in his yellow eyes. With her stepping down as leader that meant the other stupid female was in charge, what was it with this clan and putting completely useless wolves in charge? ugh. He stood and padded over to fernshade "What was that about you not playing leader Fernshade" he told her in a sing song voice a look in his yellow eyes that hinted he was going to do everything in his power to be as big of a pain in the but for her in retaliation for her outlandish response to his desperate plea. Ugh for lupus's sake perhaps he should just leave this pathetic clan. The two dipsticks in charge had made it quite clear he wasn't welcome, how he would have liked to break their precious code and really rip a new one on that ugly black female. How he despised her, pushing past her he entered the den his gaze flicking over to Specklefrost his glare subsiding. At least she wasn't annoying, or stupid, or ignorant to things outside of her particular thought bubble. If anything she was the most interesting wolf here, so he wandered over to her again and sat down sliding down to lay down on the ground. Fernshade and her lack of competence slipping out of his mind for now, "Your gaze is distant, what strange things are you contemplating" he asked watching her with his strong willed yellow eyes.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

517 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost snapped back to reality after Gentlestar called a clan meeting. She didn't seem surprised - or, she didn't show it. She wondered if it was smart for the leader to have pups - during leaf bare and with the threat of war. Not to mention, she's a leader. But pups were good. More wolves would be brought into the clan. They might be born a day before a battle with WindClan, but they're good nonetheless. The blue-gray warrior spaced out for the rest of the announcement. Her emotionless, distant gaze followed Ashfall as he went to talk to Fernshade. When he returned and asked what she was thinking about, she looked up at the roof of the cave. "Oh. I was just thinking about how such a cave was formed. I thought that perhaps water may have carved some of it out...." Specklefrost replied, her piercing yellow eyes tracing the shapes in the rocks.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

518 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:17 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
The wolf's dark blue eyes turned back to Willowmist when she returned. He nodded after hearing her words. "It is ironic when you think about. I believe that he was Ripplestone's apprentice, too," he added. Did leadership positions tend to follow the pups of leaders? He tried to think back to StormClan; though not quite the same, Snowstorm had been Graystar's apprentice and was appointed deputy... had Lunalight been Snowstorm's apprentice? It was hard for him to remember, as his only information of StormClan now came from Gatherings. Do leadership positions follow the apprentices of leaders, perhaps? he wondered. It was an interesting think to think about. At Willowmist's next words, Stoatblaze nodded once more. "Yes, that seems like a good idea," he said. Ashfall's presence at a Gathering would probably only lead to fights; he'd heard the end of his sort-of argument with Fernshade, and there had also been that situation back when they were all hunting. "Do you think WindClan will even show up? Will they try to pick a fight with us?" he wondered out loud.

View user profile

519 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist listened to him speak and nodded slightly, at his question she spoke "Stormclan has the strength of two clans, it is the biggest clan, and is also like sunclan a new clan not one of the originals. I believe that Ripplestones alliance with them was a good one. Even with Thunderclans help, Windclan will still be at a disadvantage with Stormclans help" she said quietly and firmly, shaking her head to herself she gave a soft sigh. "Pandamask left camp a while back, shall we go and make sure shes alright? She did loose her memory after all perhaps she got lost" the creamy older wolf was a mother of the clan always worrying about everyone and trying to make sure that everyone was accounted for and was alright. She waited for her fellow warriors response, her brown eyes focused on him an ear flicked behind her listening to Specklefrosts wanderings before returning to face Stoatblaze.

View user profile

520 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Oakstream

Young Warrior
Oakstream had been sitting and just waiting for his new apprentice Carlos as it seemed the young dog didn't want to take an apprentice name by adding paw to his name, come over and start asking him if he would take him out exploring, training, or at least hunting. Though such has not happen yet, for the apprentice seemed to be more concerned with matters of the heart. Ah young love, he thought to himself before Rainheart had come over and asked he they should go out with there apprentice. Oakstream smiled maybe this time he could get some alone time with the she wolf. Though that thought was taken from him when Steelstripe decided to include himself. Oakstream growled lowly in annoyance it seemed lately every time He and Rainheart got to talking Steelstripe would just pop up and make himself known. He knew the warrior knew that he like Rainheart, everybody knew except what seemed like Rainheart. He sighed, he was about to reply when Gentlestar's loud bark could be heard. "How about after the announcement we go." He told Rainheart before making his way over to the crowd of wolves gathered around the leader and her mate. 'Now why is Pinedusk up there' he pondered to himself. His question was soon answered when Gentlestar announced that she was to have pups. " Congrats Gentlestar and Pinedusk, I sure you will be great parents." He told his leader and her mate. He looked on in envy as the pair were getting praised left and right. He longed to have something like that with Rainheart but he feared that the day would never come.

View user profile

521 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:23 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall sat down and thought about it to himself, he'd never really considered how the cave got there. He found himself drifting as he wondered also how the cave could have gotten there, he supposed that water could have made the cave. The tan and grey wolf settled into thought his amber eyes flicking over the ceiling of the cave continuing to ponder. There weren't any stalactites or stalagmites in the cave and they were lucky the cave had enough room for the clans camp as well as the various different smaler tunnels that were used as the variousdens needed.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

522 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos woke up to cheering and his brown eyes glanced around. He then caught sight of Oakstream, the wolf who Gentlestar had appointed as his mentor. I might as well ask him if we could go training now! he thought to himself before he stood up and padded over to the wolf, yawning and his tail swishing from side to side. "Oakstream?" he began nervously. "Could we go training somewhere, perhaps show me how to hunt or fight?" he asked his mentor, giving him a slight smile, which could easily let anyone know he was very nervous.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

523 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
What in Starclan's name did Ashfall expect her to do?! She didn't have the power to invade his mind and look into his dreams. Mouse-brain male! Fernshade could hardly hold herself back from maiming the brute as he dodged her words again. But their conversation was cut short. She snorted loudly at him, a fiery glint in her eyes, before she turned her attention to Gentlestar.

And it was sweetly simple. Gentlestar was going to have pups. Which meant Pinedusk was going to have pups. Which meant Fernshade was going to be an aunt. And that Direstar would have been proud. And that Moonwhisper would have been proud. That Clovermoon, Sunstrike, and...and her other brother and sisters would be excited too. She felt herself sort of wilt and miss the rest of the announcement, but she'd been harassed once she'd awaken from her daymare. She whipped her head around to hear the mocking tone of Ashfall call her a not leader or something.

She blinked, her teeth still showing in a now constant sneer, but she was too consumed with confusion to understand his-- whatever that mouse-brained loner thought!

She growled her annoyances, ears pinned to her head, tail swishing. How easily he could ruin her mood. It seemed almost like a super power.

The deputy stalked over to the entrance of the camp, sitting down beside the pair of young warriors siting their vigil. And the moutain breeze did her good. She could feel it burn her face and sting her eyes. But she remained with a scrunched up expression and twitching maw. The great news of pups suddenly pushed aside and under more layers.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

524 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:22 am

The female who was beginning to feel distant from everyone in the clan again had returned without anything to show for her hunting excursion. Sitting down at the entrance to camp the yellow eyed lady glanced around quietly. Perhaps she shouldn't have joined the clan she didn't exactly belong here, where was Shadowstorm? She missed the gentle familiar warrior who felt part of her already. Inhaling she padded into the camp some more slipping past the others and entering the warriors den. Laying down she sighed again, lonliness filling her.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

525 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
The tan warrior nodded at Willowmist's words. "That's true," he said in agreement. "I'm glad that she aligned us with StormClan, too," he added. He thought it had been a wise decision; he was especially glad that he'd hopefully never have to fight against wolves he grew up alongside. At Willowmist's next words, Stoatblaze's dark blue gaze instantly shifted towards the medicine wolf's den. Sure enough, Pandamask wasn't present. "That sounds like a good idea. Where should we check first?" he asked, standing up to his paws. He didn't know much about herbs or where they grew, or where Pandamask most likely would be. Perhaps they could follow her scent if they were able to find it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum