An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

526 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart glanced up when she heard Steelstripe's voice. "Oh, hello Steelstripe. Yes, Oakstream and I were talking about taking our apprentices out of the camp," she responded. Her amber gaze turned to Jasperpaw when she heard the dog's scared words, and she nodded quickly. "Don't worry, we won't go there," she said in her kind tone. She nodded when Oakstream said that they'd go after Gentlestar made her announcement, and turned to hear the leader's words. She smiled, happy for her previous mentor. "Congratulations!" the warrior called out. Rainheart hoped that someday she herself would have pups; she knew what caring for a pup was like, as Sagepaw was like her daughter, but she wanted to have the experience of raising pups again. Her attention turned to Carlos when she saw the Australian Cattle Dog approach where they all were standing. "Hello Carlos. We were just talking about taking our apprentices out, perhaps for a patrol. Would you be okay with that?" she asked. Her gaze turned next to Oakstream and Steelstripe to see if either of them were ready to go. I'll go get Sagepaw as soon as we're ready, she thought.

527 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Sagepaw

Warrior Apprentice
(lol, no idea where Sage last was XP)
Sagepaw opened her eyes and glanced around the apprentice den. At first she was startled by the lack of familiar settings, but then it dawned on her that she was in the apprentice den, not the nursery. "That's right! I'm an apprentice. Rainheart is my mentor." The small wolf then sat up and stretched, shaking the bits of moss that clung to her fur. Stepping to the edge of the cave-den, she peeked out, scanning the camp until she spotted her mentor. Sage then started towards her hesitantly, still unsure of the rest of her clanmates. Not that she thought they would kick her out, but she did not want them to discover her disability, the fact that she couldn't hear.
Unaware of Gentlestar's announcements, the small she-wolf padded towards her mentor, eyes shining curiously. "Hi Rainheart," she greeted cheerfully. "What are we going to do today?" She gave quick glances to Steelstripe and another member who was close by, a dog. She wanted to make sure that they weren't speaking to her as she looked back to her mentor for a reply.

View user profile

528 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar was happy that her clan didnt seem to mind that she would be having pups. And when she looked at Fernshade she looked happy but then her smile turned into a frown. Maybe she wasnt as happy as she told. Was it because their pups would technically be half windclan and half thunderclan the two clans that they were at odds with right now. "Thank you everybody." She couldnt wait to have her pups. She walked over to the cave entrance and looked out. The cold air biting at her fur, but it was a full moon so it would be best to go to the gathering. She howled once more to signal her clan. Moving back to the center of the cave she made her announcement. "It is a full moon, which means its time for the gathering at four falls. Since on this night there is a truce among the clans I have decided to take all of you. We have some new faces in the clan and this will be the perfect time to meet new people and maybe make some new friends. Ashfall im going to give you the benefit of doubt as before all this Snowstar stuff you have not broken any of the warrior code. And we cant prove that you actually did it so just know that if what you say is true about this Lana, Windclan is going to really be out for your head. Im telling you right now that I wont let that happen. And that goes for all of us you are a member of sunclan and therefore we will guard you and make sure nothing happens tonight. Please dont make me regret my decision. The rest of you just keep an eye out on each other in general this wont be like other gatherings. We are going and there will be a lot of tension. Plus im sure I wont make it any better with my news that I am to have pups. Anyways lets go the sooner we get this done the faster we can return." Gentlestar announced before she carefully made her way down the rocky slopes and headed for the four falls.

The gathering (four falls)

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

529 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Surprise flickered over his being at the howl, answering the summons he walked over and listened as she spoke her words causing surprise to flicker briefly in his yellow gaze. Perhaps she isn't as useless as I thought, the brute thought to himself, her words that they would protect him were words he'd never heard before. He aws so used to protecting himself nad taking care of himself and thinking only about himself. He dipped his head in new found respect for  his leader and headed after her wanting to apologize to her. The male didn't like a lack of action which was why he'd gotten so uptight before, but nowthings were happening he felt safer, more in control of what was going on.
~The four falls~

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

530 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow nodded flicking her tail thoughtfully "I think she was heading toward the dire pond to find some herbs" the creamy older wolf spoke with a slight sigh. Hearing gentlestars words she called over to fernshade "Fernshade leave finding Pandamask to me and Stoatblaze, we will find her and bring her to the gathering" she reassured the dark brown female. She looked back at stoatblaze with a slightly worried look in her brown eyes "Right, shall we be off then?" she wriggled her toes for a moment before heading out to the dire pond. Her thoughts clouded with worry for the medicine wolf. Where could the gentle and dainty medicinewolf could have gone? She normally wasn't gone for this long,something must have happened to her.
~The dire pond~

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

531 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:02 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk smiled slightly as he heard more congratulatory words; he was glad that the Clan was happy for them. His honey brown gaze turned to Fernshade next; he frowned slightly when he saw her growl before she walked up to the camp entrance. I'm sure her mood is about something else. She was having that talk with Ashfall just before, he told himself, recalling how neither of the two warriors had sounded happy, to put it lightly, when talking to the other. He turned back towards Gentlestar when she continued with the announcements; so it was time for the Gathering. Hopefully WindClan wouldn't accuse, attack or ambush them or something like that. He padded after Gentlestar as she led the way out of camp, heading in the direction of the Four Falls.

~The Four Falls~

Signature Credit
View user profile

532 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:21 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze nodded slightly when Willowmist said when Pandamask would have gone. Hopefully they'd find her at Dire Pond then. "Sure, I'm ready to go," he said, walking towards the camp entrance after Willowmist. "Don't worry, we'll find her," he told Fernshade as they passed by the deputy. He continued in the direction of Dire Pond, trying his best to keep up with Willowmist. He'd never really been a fast wolf, not even when he had been an apprentice.

~The Dire Pond~

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

533 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe merely provided a grin while the conversation wore on. He had caught Oakstream's curt growl and almost burst into laughter. But then where would the fun go? Rainheart would have to deliberate the young warrior's own...less methodical advances. The dark colored wolf offered a small nod and another smile. "Sounds like more than I could wish for in this dungeon of a cave." He said with a small laugh, and then turning to hear Gentlestar's own announcement. He greeted her with a respectful bow. The young leader would be able to catch onto his meaning quickly.

"Pups eh...?" He followed the back of their leader with discolored eyes. A twinkle of dark mischief. His off-white teeth peeked through his lips, before Rainheart's apprentice-- Sagepaw-- arrived on the scene. "Hello little one." He greeted with a warm smile. "Too bad...Missing a gathering isn't nice you know. The good stuff always happens when we're not there..." He said, trailing off before turning to the other mentors with a lift of his brow. "Any ideas where to start off...?" He offered as another smile emerged on his lips.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

534 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost's distant eyes were fixed on her paws as she drifted about in her thoughts. Can you daydream at night? Can a shorter wolf "talk down" to a taller wolf? Do you wake up or open your eyes first? The thoughts kept her rather occupied during Gentlestar's announcement. She only heard something about the Gathering. The lithe she-wolf came back into reality after seeing Ashfall head out, along with many other wolves. Resting her head on her paws, Specklefrost thought about what to do. 'Of course, WindClan is angry at him... Perhaps I should go incase anything were to happen?' After a short while, the she-wolf got to her speckled paws. She then made her way to the Gathering, albeit rather slowly.

The Four Falls

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

535 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:37 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Tired and covered in dust and snow the senior warrior returned to camp, she carried the stiff corpse of their beloved medicine wolf and set her down in the center of camp exhaustion settling over her features. She blinked her brown eyes tiredly looking over at Rainheart, Oakstream and Steelstripe "We found her" she spoke hoarsely her eyes filling a little with oily tears "She was in the ice of one of their ponds, only thunderclan scent around her, no loner scent or predator scent around her. The marks on her throat are clearly wolf fang marks as well" her body shook a little, the old woman sitting down and feeling a howl leave her. The mournful sound echoing around the camp announcing her pain and unhappiness at the injustice that had been done to them. She sat there her muzzle pointed to the full moon, crying out against the cruelty of the clan that had done this.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

536 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos was about to respond with a nod when he saw Willowmist pad over to where they were. His pointy ears went back fearfully as he listened to her words, not knowing what the wise she-wolf was talking about. He took a step back in fear, his tail tucked in equal fear. "Maybe later, now isn't a good time." he said nervously before he trotted off, his brown eyes flickering with the hint of his uneasiness and fear.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

537 Re: SunClan camp on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
The creamy hued wolf was filled with an unbearable sorrow that caused an emptiness to fill her. Her thoughts drifted towards gentlestar, despite the anger that had filled her before now her thoughts were intent on not letting a battle break out. Despite the fact that thunderclan had killed her, Pandamask would not want there to be a fight because of her. So She straightened up and looked toward the exit of the camp before she took a deep breath pulling herself together and looked toward Rainheart, Steelstripe and the others left in camp "Stay guard over her... I need to go and converse with gentlestar" the creamy wolf with her greying face turned and padded out of the camp heading toward the four falls.
~Four Falls~

View user profile

538 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:57 am

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedfang scarcely had her eyes out of her lids. She blinked blearily, shifting her gaze to Tourmaline. The dog seemed to have her own personal struggle with the vigil. Fernshade had joined them, and the warrior had nearly opened her mouth to ask about why she was so sour about the news, but the slight spark of a recollection had chained up and shut her muzzle again.

Weedfang breathed out of her nose as the moon rose high up in the sky. She whipped her tail around, considering their place to go, or if they couldn't. Even if they could, would she be able to take the sleepiness? "But what about Wrenclaw...?" She felt her eyes widen at the proposition as she chewed her lip. "I-I need to check..." She thought as her mind was thrown in confusion when the Windclan wolf came to mind again.

And in the continued bewilderment, Willowmist drug Pandamask back to camp. "What..." She whispered with a hint of fear in her eyes. "But wasn't she just...?" The warrior's jaw parted in the many emotions that had plagued her of late.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

539 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:08 am

Fernshade

Deputy
In Fernshade' stubbornness, she had remained in silence. A horrible choice as it would lead to ranting that would last for quite a while. And she whipped around when Gentlestar announced the gathering. The deputy moved to ask if it really was alright for the pregnant leader to leave camp, but she eventually disappeared down the slope when Fernshade decided that was her own choice. She would be annoyed if someone looked down on her for just carrying a few pups in her belly. She felt her jaw tense at the thought. "Not that it's going to happen..." She thought as she bided at the entrance. Would they really need another, equally, loud voice among the wolves at the gathering?

And Ashfall was going. Perhaps that was reason enough. The deputy skid down the slope, but slid to a stop when Willowmist emerged from the tree lien with a black and white body. The brown wolf watched with hazy eyes before she rushed over and gapign over the body as if there was an answer buried in her pelt. "What in Starclan's name...?" She growled as she caught a whiff of Thunderclan all over the medicine wolf's pelt.

She felt her sneer return ten fold. "Someone has some explaining to do..." She growled as she turned to rush to Four Falls again. A new vendetta and anger to fuel her.

~ Four Falls ~

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

540 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:06 pm

Pollencloud

Young Warrior
Pollencloud emerged from the warrior den cautiously. The she-wolf had spent practically the whole day snoozing, ignoring her responsibilities as a warrior. The fae figured she had missed quite a lot of drama within the clan during her slumber. As she stepped over the threshold of the tunnel and onto the rocky cliff area that was SunClan's camp, she was met with a cold new leaf breeze. It smelled slightly like the blooming buds of the juniper and pine trees that were close to the camp, but the cool dry wind was a shock coming from a warm cushiony nest. Pollencloud shook her golden pelt, ridding it of her mossy bedding that clung onto her. Then, almost instinctively she let her white paws slide forward across the rocky terrain and pressed her chest downward, stretching her shoulders. The fae let out a long, silent yawn while she extended her body. She took a couple paw steps forward, and stretched her hind paws out behind her. Once she performed her "waking-up" ritual, the she-wolf's amber gaze scanned SunClan's camp. While some of the younger wolves seemed to be hanging around, almost all of the older wolves were gone. She placed her hind paws back on the ground and perched herself on her haunches. As she sat she looked about the clan, trying to remember if there was a hunting patrol or something that would explain why the older wolves were gone. After several moments of wondering, Pollencloud realized why she was alone in the camp. The gathering was today! "Nice going," she scolded herself and trotted off toward  the Four Falls, trailing the scent of her clan mates.

- To the Four Falls

View user profile

541 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart smiled as Sagepaw walked up to her. "Hello, Sagepaw!" she said warmly. "We were discussing taking our apprentices out to see the territory. Wouldn't that be fun?" Her amber gaze turned to Steelstripe when the warrior spoke, pondering his question for a moment. "Perhaps we could head out over to the StormClan bor—" Her voice cut off abruptly when Willowmist entered the camp. The senior warrior had brought with her a wolf who, by her distinctive markings, Rainheart immediately recognized as Pandamask, but.... "N-No... what... what...?" she stammered, unable to find words to continue. The warrior told them that Pandamask had been found in ThunderClan territory, with only the scent of that Clan around her. ThunderClan wouldn't do such a thing! They're a loyal, kind and trustworthy Clan... I can't believe that they could be responsible for such a horrible act. Rainheart had always thought highly of ThunderClan, and had even been named after their once-leader, Rainwhisper. She'd been friends with several warriors in that Clan. There had to be some other explanation, surely? She flicked her ears as she heard Carlos' response, turning back to face the others. "Perhaps w-we can head out to see the territory later," she said, stammering slightly. She nodded once when she heard Willowmist's words before the senior warrior left, and looked back at Oakstream, Steelstripe and the apprentices. What did they think about what had happened?

542 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:04 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline gave a sideways glance at Fernshade when the deputy moved to sit by them, but didn't pay her much mind.  I just don't see why we need three warriors watching over the camp at one time, she thought, assuming that Fernshade had come as a guard. Her brown-and-blue gaze fixed back on the forest in front of her, but it was all the same. Nothing interesting happened, aside from a bird taking off into the sky. She shifted from paw to paw, growing a bit restless. How much longer did she have to sit here for? And to make things worse, it was the night of the Gathering! She still didn't understand the need for such an occurrence, but she had never been to one and wondered what it would be like. Her ears perked forward when they heard the distinctive sound of paw steps, heading towards the cave. It was probably nothing, though; just a wolf who returned back from the Gathering or Meeting or whatever it was called. She froze when she saw Willowmist come into view and saw what she was carrying. Pandamask had a large wound on her throat, and apparently ThunderClan was the cause of this. Tourmaline let out a growl. "ThunderClan will pay! We should declare war right now!" she snarled.

543 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedfang pinned her ears to her head, deliberating and once again chewing at her lip. "I-It doesn't smell like Windclan. Calm down. Wrenclaw's fine. He's..." She was jolted from her thoughts as her silent friend grew enraged, as she howled about war. SHe pulled her chin into herself. "L-let's not...too...hasty..." She mumbled a slight shiver running through her frame as a Newleaf wind broke through her fur.

"We need to find out before..." But Weedfang didn't have an idea of plan to have help save Thunderclan. But there was no way one of them could have done this. Sunclan had done nothing to them! In fact, now Windclan wasn't the only victim. She whimpered to herself. "Everything's falling apart.."

Weedfang's Biography

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

Signature Credit
View user profile

544 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe had actually been in a good mood. Gentlestar was vulnerable, and with pups. He was awfully excited. He could feel his smile spread from ear to ear. It was almost laughable, but the drunken smell of death tugged at his brain and muscles. He tightened his stance as he turned to identify the unmoving body. Black and white fur lined with blood and Thunderclan stench. He growled a little as Rainheart approached it. Pandamask didn't have a face anymore. No one did when they were dead. "War indeed..." He added in chorus to Tourmaline's howls. His discolored eyes narrowed in suspicion and a pinch of controlled wrath. "I suppose it is best to remain in camp. With murderers on the lose, we may as well have a head count and an alibi." He said, a sharpness in his eyes. "With a lack of a leader and a deputy no less." He growled aloud, not quite meaning too, but not coherent enough to take it back.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

545 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
(going to pretend that some time has passed)
Achak opened his eyes, still not quite used to the dim light of den. It's been a half-moon since he was dragged into this place, and while he was finally over the bout of sickness from earlier, he still wasn't quite adjusted to his new surroundings yet. He now laid in what was the called the 'Elder's den', but the clan was apparently lacking in old-timer wisdom at the moment, since he was the only one there.
The male rose groggily to his paws and gazed around, yawning from his nap. Stretching out his old bones, he padded to the den entrance and gazed out, surprised to find the camp almost empty. "Are they still at their little meeting of theirs? What was it...a gathering?" Achak snorted, "So clever of them to leave their home unproperly guarded. You'd think they'd have rocks in their heads for all it's worth." Shaking his head and mumbling, Achak stepped out and immediately headed for the prey pile, his thoughts consuming him. "This pack is generous though, got to give them that. Letting an old-timer like me into the pack. Can't say I'm complaining." On his way to the pile however, an odd figure at the side of his vision made him stop. There was a wolf lying in the center of the clearing. Achak turned and felt some dread at who it was. Pandamask, the only wolf who's name he bothered remembering, was lying down, fur ominously still. Shaking his head the old wolf padded towards her, stopping when he was close enough to see the bite marks in her throat. "Another wolf did this?" He sighed, "You naive young'in, always helping the other wolves around. It figures that you were going to go this way. I suppose this is how kindness is repaid nowadays." Not that Achak really knew her that well, but there was something admirable about her spirit. He did feel a sense of regret at her death. He glanced around and spotted a young brown she-wolf who whimpering to herself.(Weedfang) "Oi you! What happened? Who killed the poor wolf?" He demanded from her rather briskly.

View user profile

546 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedfang felt her eyes shift over. Green orbs falling on the older wolf before her. She was slightly taken aback. The young warrior supposed she had little say in everything. And with her meager words, she was surprised to have caught anyone's attention really. She felt a line press against her muzzle as she turned to look at the diseased loner. She fought down the instinct to wrinkle her nose, but he didn't smell as horribly as before. But perhaps that was an understatement.

She parted her lips, unable to conjure up an excuse, but the wolf had a different interest in mind.

"What happened? Who killed the poor wolf?"

Weedfang was once again taken aback, but the widening eyes shifted back to that normal almond shape as she furrowed her brow. "Her name's Pandamask..." She mumbled, her eyes shifting away as she thought about who would do this. But Weedfang was a bit segregated from the rest of the clan community, and doubted she knew anyone in Thunderclan well enough to make accusations or distinctions. The faint press of uncertainty arose in her expression, but she spoke vaguely enough for even a loner to understand. Weedfang had once been in his shoes before. She could imagine how overwhelming clan society seemed in the eyes of someone who decidedly lived alone. "...But he didn't come of his own free will, did he...?" She brushed off the thought, and continued after her almost luxurious pause. "We don't...know. There's another clan's scent on her, though." She added the last part, despite the fact that he probabaly could care less for clan politics. She felt her own dismay at the thought of perhaps brushing off anyone's death. "But then again, he said "poor" wolf..." However, the female felt like she was defending one too many wolves. Where exactly would she find that right balance...?

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

547 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:27 am

Silverfern

Warrior
The queer looking female padded up from the long trek back up into their well hidden camp. Entering the cool cave her gaze came to a halt seeing the medicine wolf that she'd never had much to do with lying in the middle of the camp. Her throat was a bloody mess like the life had been squeezed out of her. The female who rarely felt anger or anything than a relaxed easiness trembled with a feeling of rage that nearly choked her. Her teeth showed themselves and a surprising vicious snarl was torn from her throat. She lashed her tail from side to side padding up to touch her nose to the deceased wolfs cheek her anger still boiling through her, the stink of thunderclan assaulted her nose. Forget arguing with Windclan over ashfall they needed to go and destroy thunderclan for what they had done to Pandamask

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

548 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:06 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
He walked back into the cave panting a little and shivering from the cool mountain winds that howled through the passes. Heading over to the fresh kill pile and picking out a skinny buck rabbit that someone had caught he lay down and began eating it waiting for Gentlestar to return. he needed to thank her again, he avoided looking at Pandamask wondering if she'd been killed in retaliation foor what the Windclan warriors believed him guilty of. His meal soon gone the free spirited brute rested his head between his paws dully watching Silverferns angry display over what injustice had been done their clan. What were they to do without a medicine wolf?

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

549 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze padded into the camp; he saw a cluster of wolves nearby Pandamask's body. Had Willowmist told them that this was ThunderClan's doing? He perked his ears when he heard the loner ask what had happened, soon after hearing Weedfang's response. He shook his head slightly. "We do know what happened," he started. "ThunderClan happened. Willowmist and I saw four ThunderClan warriors nearby where we found Pandamask. They probably were the ones responsible, or perhaps they were sent to make sure that no one had discovered Pandamask's body. They were angry, too. For what reason? They kill our medicine wolf and get angry about it? It's us who should be angry," he said grimly. "They tried to deny it at the Gathering, too. It just goes to show you how ThunderClan really is. They care about no one, no one but themselves," he added, his voice now a growl.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

550 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk entered the camp, his pace faltering when he spotted Pandamask. The ThunderClan scent was clearly detectable, and he couldn't smell any other scent, whether it be from rogue or dangerous animal.... Was it possible that ThunderClan really was responsible? He flicked his ears slightly upon hearing Stoatblaze's words; maybe the ThunderClan wolves were angry because they were being falsely accused. He sighed. I keep jumping back and forth... one moment I'm sure that ThunderClan didn't do this, and the next, I consider it. He shook his head slightly. They'd need more evidence before they could deduce what had really happened. He sat off to the side of the camp, waiting for Gentlestar, Fernshade and the rest of the Clan to get back. Perhaps we should go on a border patrol later. Just to make sure that WindClan wasn't up to anything while the rest of us were all off at the Gathering.

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum