An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 23 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

551 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe felt the hairs on his neck rise, an uncomfortable feeling sloshing around in his stomach. Oakstream and Rainheart watched on, but the black wolf snorted with a lashing of his tail. Perhaps it was a good thing to miss a gathering. The warrior also felt left out, for other reasons. However, in this wary feeling, the loner emerged. Spouting out some impolite speech. He almost clucked his tongue in annoyance, but instead replied scathingly, not very proud of the way he held himself. "Kindness is relative." He muttered, shifting to perhaps go to sleep off this darkened annoyance. To be annoyed at annoyance, how funny.

But then the wolves who'd gone to the gathering returned. Catching enough of the conversation to add in their own perspective. He'd disagreed with Weedfang and was strongly vying for destruction and anger. For the medicine wolf? No. For his own emotional waves that attempted to drown him? Yes. And what was the cause but Windclan.

"Good point, Stoatblaze. Perhaps we should further establish our own borders. We don't need any straying Thunderclan scum on our territory." He growled, ears twitching and tail swishing. "Where's Gentlestar and Fernshade?" He said, eyes flickering to the entrance and then back to the returning party. "Surely they want their finger in this pie." He added flatly.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

552 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
The lines of trees and the clatter of pebbles under her paws calmed her, if only just a little bit. She chewed the side of her cheek, pale yellow eyes flickering around the trees before they faded behind her. She peered behind herself at the branches with a furrowed brow before continuing on. Her legs beginning to hurt from hauling herself to the gathering and back. She ground her teeth together and began to sprint back to camp. The burn building in her chest and her legs, until she slid to a stop fox lengths away from the camp. The shadowy, humid small building in her nose as she inhaled deeply. She stared inside, not wanting to confront Panadamask's death. However, procrastination wasn't what she needed. Hearing snatches of a conversation lit the pile of coals in her body again as she stepped into the cave. Her gaze flickering to her brother and then pausing. A congratulation was in place. She breathed, trying to ease the tightness in her chest. "Pinedusk." She said as she moved to sit down next to him. Relaxing in his warmth and the brush of his russet colored fur. "You excited?" She said with a faint smile, trying his best to lighten the darkened mood.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

553 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow returned to camp after the long trek that had been monotonous and had left her with stray thoughts that she didn't want to focus on. Entering camp she wandered over to Stoatblaze taking comfort in her fellow warriors company, listening as the others spoke she flicked her ears not saying anything. She had nothing more to add to Stoatblazes words, instead her thoughts drifted, she shook her head pushing away the thoughts, she got up and walked to the fresh kill pile, returning to Stoatblaze she pushed the salmon his way and herself began to silently pick at the water vole that she'd picked out for herself. She wasn't aware that she'd picked more Riverclan prey out than Sunclan.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

554 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar arrived at camp but stopped at the entrance. "Weedfang and Tourmaline your vigil has ended." She said before moving to the fresh kill pile and selected a hare. While she ate she thought about what would happen next. Fernshade would have to travel to the mooncave with no medicine wolf. How was Gentlestar suppose to give birth to pups with no medicine wolf. If Windclan decided to attack soon how would they treat their injuries with no medicine wolf. She hoped that Starclan would give her some kind of sign as to what to do. She finished her meal and made her way over to the cold body of Pandamask. "Let everyone gather around to share tongues one final time with our medicine wolf, Pandamask. Pandamask was taken from us very violently and suddenly, and we will get justice for her. But right now we need to honor her life and send her off to Starclan. Pandamask as a pup was always in the medicine den with Aurorachime. When it came time for her apprenticeship it was only right that is be to Aurorachime. And she trived under the careful guidance of her mentor until she too was taken from us by the twolegs. Pandamask was always willing to help out any wolf. It didnt matter if they were a loner, rival clan member, she truly lived by her medicine wolf code. So with that said Pandamask may you find peace, and happiness in Starclan and may starclan continue to light your paws." Gentlestar then threw her head back and let out a mournful howl. She didnt know if everybody else could see it but she saw Pandamask leave her body and she just seemed to dance her way into the sky as she saw the familar fur of Aurorachime waiting for her. She hoped Pandamask had a better life there then she ever did here. She then turned back to her clan, "Its Customary for the elders to bury Pandamask. But seeing as we dont have any Willowmist, Stoatblaze as our senior warriors the duty shall fall on you." She knew that the elder wolf that Pandamask helped nurse back to health was still here but she had not let him into the clan yet. Plus she wanted those who really knew her to bury her. "Fernshade, I think it best that we go soon to the mooncave so you can receive you nine lives. The threat of windclan attacking could be any day now and I can barley even climb to my own den let alone fight. Though I dont know who should be our fill in medicine wolf."

555 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:59 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow walked over when Gentlestar began to speak, as the leader spoke about pandamask confusion reigned on her face, Pandapup had been born in stormclan and had joined Sunclan as a medicine wolf apprentice after Aurorachime had been killed at the facility. She however kept her jaws shut and remained listening to her leader her brown eyes tired and worried for the future of the clan. Joining in with the mournful howl she nodded as Gentlestar told her and Stoatblaze that they would bury her. Unable but to hear Gentlestars words about who will fill in for the medicine wolf Willowmist spoke up "Myself or Ebonyfur, Ebonyfur filled in as the medicine wolf until another took her place as a true one, I have learned things from the medicine wolves during my time here. I can fill in if you are fine with that" she looked over at stoatblaze for a moment before looking down at the small form of the gentle medicine wolf her heart squeezing. She gently grasped Pandamask by the scruff again and with Stoatblazes help buried Pandamask in the small clearing where they had other graves.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

556 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 am

Silverfern

Warrior
the oddly marked female had stood there running her tongue over the soft fur of the medicine wolf. Gentlestar had made her way over and silver had hastily gotten out of the way, listening to her words the young warrior found herself wanting to sink her teeth into the thunderclan whelps that had attacked such an innocent soul. Once Gentlestars lament was finished she walked up and nosed her shoulder gently "Congrats on the buns in the oven" she told her leader softly her tail flickering over her heels she spoke again "Shall a patrol be organized incase the windclan wolves attempt to attack and try to catch us unprepared?" she asked her silver eyes glittering dangerously, being around the murdered medicine-wolf had ignited the fierce spirit and pride that she had in her clan. She would lay her life down if it would protect her clan. The loyalty and courage as well as ingenuity shone through her unusual hued eyes as she looked at her leader waiting for her response.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

557 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk looked up when he heard his sister's voice, and gave a small smile. "Hey Fernshade," he said. He listened as the deputy then asked him a question. "Hmm?" he said idly, before guessing what Fernshade was referring to. "Oh! Oh, yes, very. I can't believe that I'm going to be a father." He'd try to be the best father he could, and care for his pups just as Direstar cared for him and his siblings. A slight frown soon replaced the smile on his face. "I'm really worried too, though. You know as well as I do what happened to Moonwhisper... or, well, at least we've heard of what happened," he murmured. "I don't... I don't want to lose Gentlestar. What if she lost all eight of her remaining lives at once?" he said quietly, so as for others not to overhear. His gaze shifted to Gentlestar when she started a Clan meeting, and had gathered with the others near Pandamask before Willowmist and Stoatblaze carried her away. He turned towards Fernshade and Gentlestar when he heard the SunClan leader address the deputy; he frowned at the mention of battle. It was bad enough that they wouldn't have a medicine wolf to heal injured wolves if WindClan attacked, but what would happen when Gentlestar had her pups? Moonwhisper had died even with a medicine wolf present. Trying to push his worries aside, he padded up to where the two were. "So, you excited?" he asked Fernshade; he wondered what it was like to receive nine lives. He flicked his ears when he heard Silverfern mention a patrol; that seemed like a good idea. He had considered a patrol earlier, but stayed quiet to allow Gentlestar to answer.

Signature Credit
View user profile

558 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze had nodded in agreement with Steelstripe's words about ThunderClan. ThunderClan would eventually pay for their wrongdoings. When Willowmist set the salmon nearby him, his expression softened a bit. "Thank you," he called after her, beginning to eat his meal. He had finished it by the time Gentlestar began her announcements. He nodded solemnly when he was told to bury Pandamask, and when that time came, he helped Willowmist carry the former medicine wolf out of the camp and soon they had buried her together. "May she find good hunting and peace in StarClan," he murmured. "We will find whoever was responsible, and bring justice," he added quietly. He glanced at Willowmist to see if there was anything she wanted to add or if they should head back to the cave.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

559 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The conversation had quickly darkened, with the wolves returning from the gathering howling in chorus to each other. The newly made warrior felt her throat seize up, but she ducked away avoiding the other's attention. The faint sound of Gentlestar's voice only telling her that she was free to sleep or relax. She frowned. A tugging feeling dragging at her toes and up her chest. She still kept from breathing too hard, wanting to retreat into a new, cold nest. Sleep nipped at the edges of her eyes, and she didn't appreciate its efforts.

Tourmaline was distracted with the rest of the war effort, so Weedfang was alone. More mentally than physically, but the distance was cold all the same. She nibbled at her lower lip before slipping off, hoping to get to the border in time. Weedfang could vaguely hear her head telling herself that it was a waste of time and energy. That Wrenclaw wouldn't be there. There wasn't a single explanation. She wasn't even one for desperation.

Once out of earshot she sighed, pebbles slipping past her paws. "Wren..."

~ Wc/Sc border

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

560 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
The deputy wanted her chest to heave with that slow burn, but she didn't have any gray area for that sort of energy. Either it was saved up in her chest, or it was an explosive display. She narrowed her eyes glancing up as Gentlestar returned and began to speak before the clan. She heard and turned her gaze to Pandamask. The fire sparked a bit when she saw her mauled form, but it quickly went out, whisked away by the wind. Fernshade clenched her jaw, silent until her brother decided to speak. She glanced up, mind stretching and then firing back to the topic at hand. She nodded slowly, a quirk smirk on her face at his unabashed excitement, but the mood quickly plunged again, and a frown was lightly drawn on Pinedusk's face. Fernshade knew he was always someone who thought about things, but the despair was something that struck a chord in her chest. She turned away with a faint nod, eyes downcast and dark. She didn't recall her mother in the least. Only being told that she'd resembled her, despite their personality differences. She was almost proud of the fact, and she still was, but she wondered if she was as strong as her mother ever could be. Maybe it was why she wasn't going to be someone with a mate. Death didn't sound like a nice experience. At least her worries were shared by someone else. It being her brother made it all the better, even if the context was a bit different. "She won't! Relax, Pinedusk! You'll jinx it! Besides, I'd worry more about having to take care of pups. I don't know how anyone manages. They're all a bunch of little demons!" She said, beginningto ramble due to the pressure and pin-prick of grief. However the conversation was cut short as Gentlestar came up to her and began to talk about this leader responsibility. The she-wolf could feel her body tense and a sharp breath escape her tightened chest. "Of course..." She said with a furrowed brow, pointedly avoiding her gaze. She wasn't in the mood to have to deal with Starclan, especially with their mouse-brained antics.

Maybe she could finally use that spark of anger.

She stood up, finally staring straight at her leader. "But can't we have a quick patrol on the Windclan border? We might be able to figure out a thing or two before anything else happens." She said, her voice hushed, but hissing with an urgency and badly hidden anger. "Just a small patrol, Gentlestar. Please." She added, searching the female's eyes. "My last one. My last one as deputy." She swallowed. "It doesn't even have to Thunderclan. I won't do anything stupid."

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

561 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost padded into the cave, her pelt slightly damp from the river. Yawning, she glanced at the fresh-kill pile. Was she really hungry? Should she let someone else have a good meal? Deciding she would have something later, the quirky she-wolf laid next to Ashfall, saying no word. Normally, she was very quiet. When she was quiet, she was undoubtedly thinking. She thought a lot, and she thought about very deep things... or, sometimes, very little things. It didn't concern Specklefrost at all, however. Thinking is something everyone does. Or is it? Are there some creatures out there that don't think? What about plants? Can they think? What allows things to think, anyways? Her gaze became unfocused as she thought about thoughts.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

562 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:04 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ash greeted the blue-grey female with a smile and moved over to lie down beside her, he let her drift off in her thoughts happy to just be there with her warm fur brushing against his side. The yellow eyes of the male slowly closed and he gave a soft sigh half wondering what the strange, quirky but definitely interesting female was thinking about. His ears twitched listening to the talk of a possible patrol, he wouldn't be allowed to go on that one so he didn't bother asking. His presence in the clan itself was putting them under a strain of stress that they shouldn't have to deal with. He was half contemplating leaving the clan again, except this time so that Specklefrost wouldn't be in danger because of him. His tail flicked and he lifted his head to run his tongue over the back of one of her white speckled ears before resting his head between his paws again unsure of what he should do.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

563 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:56 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar turned to Willowmist, "Are you sure Willowmist, I mean you have earned your rest and if you take on the role of a medicine wolf I cant guarantee when you will be able to get that. But if you are willing than you will go with Fernshade to the mooncave. I cannot perform the medicine wolf ceremony. But later I will tell you what it is that you need to do." She then turned to Fernshade as she requested to go on a patrol. "Alright Fernshade then please patrol the Windclan border. Please be careful and if they try anything you have my permission to defend yourselves but try not to cause any trouble." Gentlestar saw the longing in Fernshade's eyes when she asked to go on the patrol. Gentlestar understood, though she never got the chance she would allow Fernshade to have her last moments as a deputy. She then made her way over to Pinedusk. "Will you come lay with me I think we both need the rest and after everything at the gathering I could use your comfort." She told him, her exhaustion really showing through. All she wanted to do now was curl up with Pinedusk and sleep and forget about everything.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

564 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:08 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willows eyes narrowed slightly when Gentlestar made a song and fuss over her having 'earnt' her rest. She was not an elder yet by starclan! Nor was she becoming a proper medicine wolf, had gentlestar misunderstood when she'd said she'd become a temporary one until one with the correct drive and temperament came along to take her place as the proper one. But Gentlestar was gone before she could say anything, she huffed a little to herself and sighed shaking her greying muzzle, the creamy long furred senior warrior looked over at Fernshade "I'll be waiting for you when you return Fernshade" she told her quietly her brown eyes revealing the slight tiredness in the older females eyes. How she would have loved to journey back through her life to her earliest days when things had been easier and she'd had boundless energy. Her limbs were sore from the long journey to Thunderclan and back and then out yet again to the gathering and back, after receiving the deputys reply she turned and padded into the warriors den laying down in her nest. Her eyes closing she allowed her body to rest and her mind to travel back through the years that her body could not.

View user profile

565 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 am

Silverfern

Warrior
Being quite blatantly ignored even after having her shoulder nudged in greeting might have blown most wolves fur the wrong way. Silverfern however just watched as Gentlestar distractedly dealt with Fernshade and Willowmist before trotting off in the direction of her mate. She tilted her head to the side, she doubted she'd ever find someone for herself either, most thought her weird or too different not to mention the fern on her side, Oh well, better not count my chooks afore they're hatched after all Silvie, you're not an old nag yet besides her fair leader was probably more concerned with her punua kurī than with silverfern and her very late congratulations. She instead looked to Fernshade her silver hued eyes watching her for a moment before she spoke "Ah whakamarumaru aruhe, do you mind if I join you on your patrol?" she was unaware that she'd slipped into a different tongue, it being one she'd grown up with her family always having been a little odd. The black and silver she wolf waited patiently for Fernshade to reply, hoping that she'd be allowed to join the patrol.  

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

566 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:02 am

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos stood up from his sitting position and his brown gaze fell upon the camp entrance. His mind thinking back to Willowmist's words to him earlier. I should go practice my confession of love someplace else, where nobody can hear or see me! If I want to make it sound good then I might as well start practicing now so it does sound good when the time's right! he thought to himself before he slowly padded towards camp. His brown eyes glanced towards an unknown wolf with a black and silver pelt but his conscience told him not to approach them. His tail wagged slightly before the male Australian Cattle dog padded out of camp.

~ The Dire Pond ~

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

567 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
Fernshade seemed occupied with thoughts, so Silverfern spoke "She'll be right I'll meet you there" The black and silver she wolf didn't want to bother the deputy not when she was so busy. The silver eyed female slipped out of the camp cave and stretched luxuriously, shaking out her warm fur she padded along picking up the scent of the dog carlos but ignored it and continued on her course. The female headed for the windclan border, wanting to make sure that the over passionate wolves weren't about to try adn invade.
~Sunclan and Windclan border~

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

568 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:46 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
As the light pierced through small spaces between the leaves of her shelter from the sun, Ebonyfur groggily opened her eyes. Her black pelt shimmered dully as she shook off whatever filth had accumulated on herself, leaving behind the ache in her bones as well. The fae had been awoken by the sound of her name escaping the maw of one of her comrades. Maybe they were asking for her? Unsure but too nosy to ignore the sounds of chatter in the camp, she made her way closer to the group. There, she had spotted several of the younger warriors start making their way out of camp. Border patrols, maybe? Deciding to indulge in the lazy feeling she had at the moment, she greeted Willowmist with a gentle nudge to her flank. "How do you do?" Her velvety voice rasped ever so slightly.

View user profile

569 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:54 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade brightened as soon as Gentlestar agreed. The deputy had a disillusioned view of being leader. Too little to do as she had the pride and joys of Sunclan riding on her shoulders. Even with more than one chance at life, she felt she could do too little. Even when she felt she wouldn't meet Gentlestar's expectations. Fernshade didn't care to think she was quick to anger and did little to think about other's, but others could imagine how the reaction would be explosively different.

"Thank you, Gentlestar." She said curtly, tossing a quick glance at Silverfern when she offered to go. She gave a curt nod before looking around to recruit warriors to her cause. Her attention was first to her brother, not catching Gentlestar's spiel on rest. "Pinedusk, I'll meet you there. Last one there's a mouse-brain!" She said with a smile before glancing around again. Specklefrost could do without the attentions of Ashfall, and Steelstripe seemed rather set on the idea of keeping Windclan off their doorstep. "Specklefrost, Steelstripe, get a move on. We're doing a border patrol." She said, pausing to meet both of their gazes before turning to escape the camp's confines. "Sorry about this, Willowmist!" She called behind herself as she slid down the mountain.

~Wc and Sc border

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

Sighature Credit
View user profile

570 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
OOC: Ewwwwwww, its so short

The pair of she-wolves had returned, any semblance of a fire completely lacking. Steelstripe huffed rather loudly, pointedly avoiding the sight of Pandamask dead. If anything, he was looking to sink his teeth into something himself. He flexed his toes and rolled his shoulders, a distasteful expression on his face. "What kind of proof is a Thunderclan scent? Denial is a stupid notion." He thought, the bridge of his nose scrunching up as a pleasurable smirk stretched along his jaw. "Of course, Fernshade. I'd love to." He relied scathingly, a forked tongue slinking just behind off-white teeth. "You've taken your sweet time, Fernstar." He mused as she slipped away, a dark laugh bubbling in his throat. "Let's have a little fun." He thought as he zig-zagged around the other wolves, taking his own sweet time towards the plains and moors.

~ Sc and Wc border

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

571 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:52 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ash sighed softly watching the warriors leave he would have liked to have gone with them but he was realistic in the fact that Fernshade didn't like him at all and neither did windclan. Infact they'd probably all gang up and kick him out of the clan, so instead he rolled to lie on his back his pas resting on his chest whilst his yellow eyes closed. The comforting feeling of Specklefrost near him made the brute smile faintly, out of every one in Sunclan she had constantly had his back and it had caused him to become fond of her. Wondering if she'd like to go hunting or even just for a meaningless wander he moved to lie on his belly and flicked her lightly with his tail before speaking "Want to go for a hunt or just a wander?" he supposed that if she didn't want to he could always ask what she was thinking about again. she never failed to entertain him with what she was thinking about.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

572 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:19 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
OOC: Ash was so busy in his own world he didn't register Fern calling speckle for a patrol whoops....

Willow had been curled in her nest trying to sleep when a nose touched her flank and a familiar voice that was raspy caused her to lift her head. Seeing Ebonyfur she felt relief flicker over her pelt, perhaps she would not have to become the temporary medicine wolf after all. Ebony had been the first medicine wolf of Sunclan after all, she had more experience and talent at that craft than she did. A slightly selfish reason of not wanting to have to give up regular warrior duty did dwell in her heart. She got up onto her paws and nudged the black wolf who'd lost so much more than most "ebonyfur, Pandamask was found killed, Gentlestar needs someone to take up the mantle of medicine wolf until a more suitable wolf comes along, I suggested myself or you as you have experience with it after all" She had respect for the she wolf as only Herself, Ebonyfur and Stoatblaze were left of the wolves that had come together to found sunclan. They had watched so many die, Direstar, Ripplestar, not to mention Ebony and Stoatblaze had had to watch most of their children die. Willow had been spared that harsh burden, indeed no parent should have to bury their child, yet it seemed to be the norm almost here.

View user profile

573 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos returned to camp, his posture and facial expression completely abnormal for him. He was usually such a kind, gentle, and calm brute, but now - he appeared very angry. His expression quickly changed as he realized he was back in camp and had others around. If I appear to be angry because of Willow now then they'd think I'm angry at them! I don't want that! he thought to himself before he fixed his stance to his usual and padded to one side of camp. His brown gaze continued to look around for Tourmaline, but once he didn't see any sign of her, he decided to wait out here. He sat down on his rump and began grooming his back.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

574 Re: SunClan camp on Wed May 04, 2016 3:30 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk shrugged slightly at his sister's words about his worrying. Perhaps he was overthinking it. Gentlestar would be fine, surely.... Fernshade was right; it certainly would be hard to care for pups. He'd been a pup himself once, and knew how much trouble they could get into. What if they escaped from the camp, or hurt themselves, or an eagle came, or, or.... There were too many things to fret about. He shook his head slightly, instead listening to the others discuss going on patrol. Gentlestar had agreed to the patrol; he was about to offer to come when he heard Gentlestar's words. "Of course," he said. He began to start towards the leader's den when he heard Fernshade address him. "Oh. Er, Gentlestar?" he said, glancing over at the leader. "Fernshade wanted me to head out on patrol with the others. Is that okay with you? The border patrol shouldn't take too long, just a quick glance and then right back," he said.

Signature Credit
View user profile

575 Re: SunClan camp on Thu May 05, 2016 8:59 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar laid on her side as it was becoming too big to comfortably lay on her stomach. She truly wondered how many pups she was going to have and she couldn't wait. At her name being called she looked up at Pinedusk. " of course you can love, just please be careful." She said to him. Her face creased with worry. What if windclan deduced to attack right then and then the pups came and didn't have a father, or what if he was killed, what if she was killed and her pups forever lost, she shook her head trying to rid herself of bad thoughts.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum