An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 24]

1 SunClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, it outside the cave, in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above The main Clan Camp's Entrance! The Leader typically hold meetings from a lightly lower ledge Under their den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Panda swished her fluffy tail before murmuring "Nightshade Kills a wolf quickly, I use it to kill a wolf who cannot be saved" she nosed the spiky furred pup "Come on Spinner, I'll take you out to the woods now and show you where you can find some of the herbs i told you about" she smiled gently before walking out her black ears twitched seeing the other two pups there who were arguing. Curling her tail over her back the elegant sweet natured wolf lead Spinner out saying to Gentlestar "I"m going out to collect some herbs, Spinner offered to come with me so he is, he'll protect me from anything" she winked at the leader before trotting out of camp.

-blazing forests

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

77 Re: SunClan camp on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Spinner perked his ears, so it could be used to end someone quickly. With a smirk Spinner's tail wagged. Oh his head was full with the thought of all that he had just learned, surely when he was an apprentice it would be so much better. The male pup was going to ask something else but Pandamask suggested going out of camp. I get to leave camp, before I'm apprenticed? Excitement etched itself onto his puppy features and he grinned as wide as he could. Spinner's pup blue eyes sparkled with excitement as he trotted after the black and white medicine wolf.

Two pups were speaking outside the den and he perked his ears, a smug grin crossing his muzzle. Holding his head a bit higher and standing by Pandamask excitedly he looked up at Gentlestar and nodded proudly. Of course he would protect Pandamask! As long as he was around, no harm would ever come to the Sunclan medicine wolf. With a shy grin and a small tail wag he nodded in agreement to the fae. "I'll take care of her, I promise." The pup thought it was a very big deal and in fact to him it was. His chest swelled with pride before he followed after Pandamask, casting his gaze over his shoulder at the two other pups with a prideful look before racing out.

-Blazing forests

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

78 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:30 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze glanced about the clearing, seeing that the patrols had begun to decide where to hunt at. The warrior himself wasn't yet familiar with all of SunClan's new territory, though surely there would be places filled with prey? At least some prey. The orange warrior thought to himself, fluffing out his pelt as a cold breeze blew by. I suppose it will be Leafbare any sunrise now. Stoatblaze thought for a moment, before letting out a slight yawn. He decided that he could go out either hunting or on a border patrol later, and he padded off towards the Warriors' Den tunnel, laying down in his nest. Stoatblaze rested his head on his paws, closing his dark blue eyes, though decided not to sleep. If the hunting patrols or Rainheart need any help, I'll have to be prepared to come at a moment's notice. The rather large wolf thought with a yawn.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

79 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:39 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk glanced towards Gentlestar as he heard Fernshade ask the leader where she'd like to hunt. When a pup, Spinnerpup, had came over and sat down next to one of the other warriors, Pinedusk nodded in his direction. Soon the pup and Pandamask had gone into the medicine den, and Pinedusk looked back to Fernshade, Gentlestar, and the rest of the patrol. For a moment, the red warrior tried to imagine where there'd be the most prey. There was that one forest, certainly there would be some prey there. I could picture seeing some rabbits, maybe a bird or two, perhaps. I don't exactly like being in forests, though. Pinedusk thought to himself, flicking his ears. I guess this new territory isn't that different from the last. There was a forest back there, and a waterfall, and our old home was in the mountains as well. The warrior couldn't help a slight sigh; he would miss the old SunClan, and all the memories left behind at the old territory. His honey brown eyes blinked slightly as he realized that he had been in his thoughts, and Pinedusk noticed Gentlestar was now speaking to two pups, Creekpup and Owlpup. Pandamask and Spinnerpup had next exited the camp, and Pinedusk wondered for a moment how much prey he and the patrols would be able to find; hopefully enough to provide food for the Clan.

Signature Credit
View user profile

80 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 am

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart fluffed out her pelt against the icy cold, her warm amber eyes looking outside of the cave for a moment. She noticed the dark gray clouds outside of the camp, perhaps signaling that it may sometime snow. I don't remember if I've seen snow before. The young warrior pondered for a moment. It had been the end of Leafbare when she'd been born, and Rainheart hadn't been allowed of camp until she was an apprentice. I wonder what happens to the prey when it snows. Rainheart thought for a moment more, before shaking her head slightly. She supposed she'd find out when it was Leafbare again. After Gentlestar had finished speaking to Pandamask, Spinnerpup, and two other pups, Rainheart turned towards both the leader and deputy. "Should we decide who will be on which patrol?" The young warrior asked, her tone kind and respectful towards Gentlestar and Fernshade.

81 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:09 am

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline's blue-and-brown eyes glanced towards the hunting patrols as she noticed a few forming. I can't remember that last time I've gone hunting. The Australian Cattle Dog thought. Have I even hunted before? Back at Hartford, there were other ways to get food. I wonder if I'd even be able to catch anything if I tried. The tan-furred dog wondered. She noticed that Pandamask was now leaving the camp, along with a pup; she wasn't quite sure where her friend Weedpaw was. Perhaps she's somewhere in the camp. Tourmaline thought, before letting out a slight yawn. Her thoughts drifted back onto hunting, as she tried to imagine how hard it might be to catch a bird or rabbit.

82 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:45 am

Creekpup's attention was caught by the sight of his leader walking over to him. "Sorry Gentlestar," He mumbled. Now he wasn't allowed to explore the territory. Even though this pup disobey orders and doesn't care what others think, he always hates getting into trouble. She did say that she would take them outside later but then he would be doing it the nice way. He looked down at his paws and sighed.

View user profile

83 Re: SunClan camp on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:46 pm

The lost warrior walked into he camp. Oh how she missed clan life. She had taken a leave so get Direstar off her mind. Mosseybreeze has returned a changed wolf. She looked at the New leader and all the other warriors.

84 Re: SunClan camp on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Swiftstorm

Warrior
Swiftstorm walked into camp and looked around. He turned to Mossey,"I need some air." He ran out of camp.

Sun clearing

View user profile

85 Re: SunClan camp on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos arrived before the wolf and other dog, he looked around camp and saw the yellowish colored female of his kind standing in the camp. I wonder if she'd mistake me for Jasper, since they are related by blood, I guess the dog thought and sat down, waiting patiently for the others. "Well, so far this has been exciting, but also making me very uncomfortable." the male said to himself, a very weird thing to do while spending his first time in a wolf clan's camp. His face turned once again towards the female dog, his eyes full of admiration shone through his black helmet on his face.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

86 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw skipped into camp with a happy face plastered to her muzzle. She grinned broadly and slipped in through the entrance. Then in a singing voice she said,"I'm back!!" Suddenly,she remembered she had snuck out of camp before. She clamped her jaw shut and covered her mouth with her paws,but in the process,she bit down on her tongue. The brown apprentice froze then opened her mouth again to look at her pink tongue. It started to bleed on the side. "Ou..." Weedpaw glanced around for Pandamask,but there was no sign of the white and black patched wolf. She groaned and padded towards the apprentice's den. Touramaline was still there. "Tank Goodnesh." She said with her tongue still sticking out. She sighed and slipped it back in,trying to ignore the throbbing pain in her mouth. She slid her tongue over her teeth and looked at Touramaline again. "Hey,you look worried." She cocked her head,and noticed that she was looking at the hunting patrols. "Oh..." She mumbled. She looked towards the entrance,and noticed some wolves she did not know. (Mossybreeze and Swiftstorm)
The black one left,but she was sure he would come back. She raised her hackles and growled,as lowly as she could with her young voice. She stared at the fae,and flattened her ears to her brown skull. "Who the heck are you,and why are you here?!" She snarled,then another dog popped up behind the wolf. He seemed excited,yet worried at the same time. She narrowed her green eyes and snorted at the wolf. "And who's your friend?" She nodded curtly towards the dog,that looked kinda like Touramaline. No way that's Jasper. He seems more confident than some kind of scared mouse that Touramaline described.

Last edited by Weedpaw on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

87 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos tipped his head at the wolf's aggression towards him increased. "Please do not hurt me, wolf, I mean Sunclan no harm, nor am I from another clan. If I was a spy, I wouldn't hide it from you, I'd tell you straightly. I mean no harm, honest." the fae said in desperation and whimpered while shrinking down in fear of the wolf's fangs. "I came here simply to possibly join, not to harm." the male said, his brown eyes shining with both fear and worry. Why is it always me that takes the fall and not others dogs? the fae thought and whined in fear. "My name's Carlos, and I'm just a lonely traveler from Hartford following the clans to possibly join one." the fae answered the wolf's question. The blue, tan, and black dog glanced and saw Tourmaline watching the patrol plans, and his heart skipped a few beats at her beauty.

View user profile

88 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade's ears twitched in the air. The scent of dog wafted towards her nose. Her yellow eyes narrowed to dark slits. "What the heck is a dog doing in our camp...?" She growled. Her head swiveled around to stare at the dog. Mossybreeze appeared too. She hadn't seen Swiftstorm though. She snarled,and stood up again. Her hackles rose and she barred her white ivory teeth. "Mossy,why are you here?"

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

89 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasper slowly padded up to the the SunClan camp, hesitating at the entrance. In front of him was a cave, and he could catch the scent of several wolves. If they attack... there's no way I'd be able to escape. Jasper thought to himself with a slight frown. This was a mistake; I shouldn't have come here. I should have just stayed back at Hartford. Jasper told himself, before glancing up as he heard more voices speak. He noticed a wolf speak to Carlos, as well as another wolf, who seemed to be addressing one of the other warriors. Jasper stepped forward slightly, standing at the entrance to the camp, though instead looked down at his paws. "H-Hi, I'm Jasper... I also followed the Clans here, to this forest, and I might be interested in joining." He murmured, not daring to glance around the clearing.

View user profile

90 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos was beginning to worry if he was gonna get accepted into the clan now, wolves of all sizes were all around him, and it made him vulnerable. I guess Willow was right about the clans, that joining it was gonna ruin my reputation the male thought. "Please, I don't want to harm anyone, I just want to join." the blue, black, and tan dog repeated his first sentence that he'd spoken to the wolves in camp. He flinched at a wolf's snarl and he backed off a little from the gathering wolves. "Spare me." the fae whispered as he continued to back away from the camp wolves. He once again looked at the yellow-brown dog and calmed a little at her image. Why does she make me feel more comfortable, is it because I like her? the 2 year old male thought and stopped backing up, almost running into Swiftstorm. He took in some deep breaths. Hearing Jasper’s voice, the dog turned and looked at the dog. “Jasper, you did want to join.” The fae said and smiled slightly.

View user profile

91 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline's blue-and-brown eyes glanced up as she heard Weedpaw announce her arrival; perhaps the other apprentice had gone out of camp after the patrol. Soon Weedpaw had padded up to the Apprentices' Den, and Tourmaline nodded to her. "Hey Weedpaw, I was just thinking about the hunting patrols; I'm not really sure if I've ever caught prey before." The tan-furred dog said in response, before noticing Weedpaw glance to the camp entrance. Tourmaline noticed two wolves she hadn't seen before; one of them had left, and Weedpaw had then addressed the wolf that had stayed.

Tourmaline blinked as she noticed another Australian Cattle Dog appear behind the wolf; could it be...? It can't be... can it? Is it really Jasper? Tourmaline wondered, seeing the other cattle dog glance in her direction. Oh... no, I don't think that's Jasper... besides, he's probably still at the pound. Tourmaline sighed slightly to herself. The dog had introduced himself as Carlos, saying that he wanted to join SunClan. Tourmaline twitched her ears as she heard Fernshade address the wolf from before, and her breath caught as she saw the next dog to walk into the camp. He had the same dash of fur on his chest, and was slightly small; he also appeared rather timid and worried.

The dog had murmured out some words, though from where she was Tourmaline wasn't able to hear what he had said. Her attention turned to Carlos as she heard him speak again, seeing him flinching away from Fernshade before glancing back to her, and then back to the third Australian Cattle Dog. Jasper.... Tourmaline's thoughts trailed off as she heard Carlos address the other cattle dog, and she blinked, feeling surprised and uncertain what she should say.

92 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
The Australian Cattle dog glanced back at Tourmaline, feeling her eyes on the two of them. "Hey, Jasper, was I right or was I right?" the male said and sat down next to Jasper. He knew that Jasper would turn and look at what he did, so he decided to make Jasper look at Tourmaline. How can a female look at us that way? the dog's thoughts trailed off as the female of his breed looked at them in shock. Perhaps she was confused at our ironic appearance similarities? the 2 year old male thought then lied down, trying to calm himself down without getting too scared of the wolves around him. He closed his eyes and thought of how pathetic he would of looked if Willow were by his side right now. He felt a pang in his heart when he thought of their last conversation, an argument. He opened his eyes, a single tear rolling down his muzzle.

View user profile

93 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw glanced up at Touramaline. She was unsure what her friend thought,but realization hit her when another dog came in. She stared frantically looking back and forth between the two. Then one that came in look a bit more frail. "H-Hey,aren't you like..!" She didn't finish her sentence. Mostly in amazement that the dog had somehow found his sister.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

94 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade pinned her ears to her head. She held back,seeing as both Weedpaw and Touramaline knew one of them. The other,she shot dirty looks at. She'd already accepted Touramaline an Weedpaw. They were both good faes,but the other two just seemed useless.
Mossybreeze still hadn't answered. Fern hadn't ever accepted her. Despite her own father's choice to accept her into the clan. She killed someone. Just because we're the clan that accepts the 'misfit',doesn't count for scum that breaks the code. Fern snorted and lashed out her tail in annoyance.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

95 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos saw a wolf shoot a dirty look at him, he got up and stood with his head down. "I may not be recognizable by any of you, but my entire life, I've lived by the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover". It may be that one phrase that kept me alive, but if you want me to give it up and rather have me die, making my friend, Willow, another house dog like me saddened at my death, then go ahead and shoo me away." the fae said, tears rolling down his cheeks. Willow was the only dog who positively understood him, perhaps he should of stayed with her the dog thought and turned around sadly with his tail parallel to his hind legs, walking towards the camp's entrance to exit. He stopped in his tracks a few slow steps away and mumbled under his tears, "Willow was right, I'm nothing but a screw-up." the fae then started walking away again.

View user profile

96 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Hearing Carlos mention that he did want to join, Jasper nodded slightly. "Yeah, I m-might." He murmured in response. Upon hearing Carlos' next words, Jasper glanced up a bit. "What is- oh...." The cattle dog's voice trailed off as he found himself looking at another Australian Cattle Dog. She had the same slightly orange-tan fur, and the blue and brown eyes. He heard another wolf speak [Weedpaw], wondering for a moment if she had heard of him before. Jasper nodded slightly, before his attention turned back to the tan-furred Australian Cattle Dog. "Tourmaline...?" Jasper murmured, his brown eyes wide in surprise. I was right? She actually did join one of those Clans? He thought, not hearing what Carlos had said due to his shock.

View user profile

97 Re: SunClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline stood still as she glanced at the other cattle dog, the one that could be her brother. She hadn't seen Jasper since he had been taken to the pound; Tourmaline had searched for the next month, though hadn't been able to find him and eventually had made a den nearby the farm. If he is Jasper... wouldn't he be angry with me? Furious with the fact that I didn't continue to search for him? Tourmaline thought, though shook her head. Jasper would forgive her; they had known each other their whole lives.

Hearing her friend Weedpaw speak and then glance between the two cattle dogs, Tourmaline nodded slightly. "I think... I think so." She murmured in response. Her blue-and-brown gaze went back to the one named Jasper, hearing him speak her name. It is him! Tourmaline thought happily, now certain that he must have been her brother. The cattle dog bounded forward, touching her nose to Jasper's pelt. "Jasper... I'm so glad to see you again." Tourmaline said, glancing over Jasper as she heard the other Australian Cattle Dog speak. "Hey, wait- were you the one who found Jasper and brought him here?" Tourmaline called after Carlos, stepping back slightly.

98 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:18 am

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe watched as more events started happening. He narrowed his turquoise eye. His red eye was still hidden by a curtain of hair. His silver tipped ears twitched,and his metal earrings jangled in the air. Then the dogs came. He swiveled his black head towards the sight. Two other wolves seemed to join in the party. The black one left,but the brown one was still there. He blinked blankly at the three canines standing at the entrance. Fernshade stated her normal verbal threat. Weedpaw had spotted them first,but she retracted just as quickly. Apparently Touramaline knew one named Jasper. He flicked his silver tipped tail and watching in silence. He finally ended up with a cocked head in the end.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

99 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:05 am

Snowspeck

Warrior
Swiftstorm walked back into camp. He watched all that was happening and sat down. He thougt about his dead mate Breakdown. After he looked for his friend Frenshade. He saw that the dogs had arrived and was happy.

Mosseybreeze saw that swiftstorm was back and had sat down. She paced the camp looking for someone to talk to. she enjoyed company when she was younger but not so much now. She thought about her past and hopped to see firestar soon.

100 Re: SunClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk was taken out of his thoughts as he saw two familiar wolves walk into the camp entrance; one of the wolves had later run off. Mosseybreeze? And who was that other wolf? The reddish warrior thought in surprise. Pinedusk glanced at his sister, seeing Fernshade notice Mosseybreeze as well. He heard Fernshade speak to the once SunClan warrior, before his honey brown eyes glanced back to the camp entrance. The other wolf from before had arrived; Pinedusk recognized him as Swiftstorm. Two rather similar-looking dogs appeared as well; it seemed as if they also wanted to join the Clan. There are so many things happening at once, Pinedusk thought to himself. He glanced at both Fernshade and Gentlestar, before his gaze went back to the two new dogs and Mosseybreeze and Swiftstorm.

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum