An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw limped up the small slope that lead to her new home. This was her first time here. Lark had escaped the Facility and journeyed the last days to come here. Along the way, she had been Apprenticed to Fawnfleck. It had been way overdue since she was seven moons old. It was strange, since her whole life, she had always figured that the day she became Apprenticed would be a grand and joyous moment, and in a way it was. But she had mostly felt sadness and longing that Grizzlypaw hadn't been there to see it. "But thinking about it won't help." The She-wolf reminded herself. Her friend was dead, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Lark stopped and narrowed her eyes at the Brambles close by that surrounded a small clearing. "That'll be good for defense." She thought, gingerly padding though what looked like a small rugged entrance. Inside, she found what could be a camp. She smiled, "Hmm...This could work!" Larkpaw turned and saw a large hole in the ground, that probably could be used as some sort of den. She stepped towards it and sniffed inside. "This could make a lovely nursery..." She figured, seeing it looked warm and easy to defend. She wondered what other things to find there were.

View user profile

3 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze peaked through the cave in the end of the camp. He blinked his deep brown eyes then glanced around. He thought he heard some paw steps around somewhere. He frowned and turned to see the brown Larkpaw. Crinkles appeared on his orange forehead. He felt pity for the young one. Traumatized at such a young age. He grunted at her arrival,and turned back onto the cave, it was a dead end,and she explored it's every crevice for something. Though,nothing but some beetles stood out from the rocks. His white tipped tail swished around as he thought in silence. He took a deep breath and sighed. The noise echoed quietly back to him simultaneously. It was hard to hear,but his white tipped ears twitched at the sound.
His mind reverted back to Grizzlypaw. He had,I think pushed Raggedfur out of a tumbling rush of object,which crushed him. Or maybe it was someone else? He wasn't sure,since he wasn't there. After seeing the dogs on the moors,Raggedfur and he had returned back to camp. They heard about the patrol meeting up at the Thunderclan camp. Raggedfur had gone off at full blast after the kid. Sunblaze found himself grinning at his friend's worry for his apprentice. He shook his head and turned around to look for Lark again. A gentle smile on his face.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

4 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
She heard rustling and turned and saw Sunblaze pad nearby. He gave her a smile and she grinned back. Lark backed away from the future nursery and glanced around camp. She and Sunblaze were the only ones here, though she guessed the others wouldn't be far behind. "I wonder if Bluepaw's doing ok..." The Stormclan Apprentice had become her friend in the weeks that she had been captured, and so it was only right for the She-wolf to worry about her. Larkpaw knew she would probably be receiving her Warrior name soon. "I hope it's a nice name."
A sudden rustle at the entrance made her turn. She smiled as she saw her brother, Wrenpaw, pad into camp, a rabbit in his jaws.

View user profile

5 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw padded into camp, carrying a plump rabbit. Unlike Lark, this wasn't his first time here, and had visited the camp earlier. He flicked his tail in a greeting to his sister as he padded by her. It was so wonderful to have her back! Some wolves might have been confused why he hadn't shown more happiness or excitement, but really, showing emotions wasn't his thing. Though, he had been thrilled, and he knew Lark knew he was happy to have her back. Wren trotted around the little clearing, wondering where he should set down his prey. He then spotted a good enough place cleared near some brush. He padded forward and set the rabbit down there. "The first Fresh-kill for the new pile," He grunted. The Apprentice glanced around and saw Sunblaze. He trotted towards him. "Hey sunblaze," He called. "Do you need me to help clear out some dens or Brambles?" Wren asked.

View user profile

6 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze looked over Larkpaw's head as he noticed her brother enter the camp. He smirked and padded out of the cave. His white tipped tail swished the ground. He glanced around for a job,wondering how their new home would look like after some renovations. He noticed a deep and wide hole over to the side. He turned to Wrenpaw as the apprentice addressed him. "Looks like all we have is a cave and a hole." He turned slowly to Larkpaw. "You can help your brother clear that hole out. I'll go hunting for some more food." He grinned and glanced between the two. "I'll be back faster than you can say fresh-kill." He paused,wondering if there was anything else important. "Oh yeah,if you see Snowstar,let her know that I'm out too." He turned and streaked towards the entrance he blinked his brown eyes in silence. He took a deep breath and sighed. The cool air stung his nose. ...I'll just have to get used to this new territory... Sunblaze started streaking towards the hole. He leapt out with his usual pup like excitement. He glanced around in wonder. Then set off towards the prairie like ground. Thinking it was better to be in normal ground than to try something else. He narrowed his brown eyes and increased his speed. His Windclan blood pumping through his veins,and his ears roared. He was an orange blur among the brush,and was soon headed to a good hunting spot.
-Windswept Prairie-

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

7 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Angelheart sat in the middle of the new camp. She did miss the old territory, but it was no longer livable. She had a melancholy mood to her, therefore she looked as sad as she was. The twolegs were menaces, simply threatening towards their way of life.

8 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw nodded, "Come on Larkpaw!" He called his sister towards him. He glanced at the large hole. "Looks like it might have been used as some sort of den." He stepped inside and sniffed around. "Fox or Badger Den maybe?" He wondered, but whatever had made it, it's scent had washed away a long time ago. He looked at Lark as she padded towards him. "So, I guess this will be the Nursery?" He figured, trotting farther in to find that the hole was pretty deep. He came to the bottom, rather pleased to find there was a large flat space at the end of the hole. Wren started to claw at the old, brittle weeds and the dirt at the bottom, to clear it away.

View user profile

9 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Lark padded after her brother, and watched as he began to clear out the hole of debris. "I'll go find some moss if you want me too." She said suddenly. "For the new nursery." Wren grunted an agreement and she padded out the camp and gazed around, wondering where she could find some moss. "Moss is often found under trees." She thought, remembering where she had seen a shaded part of the moor earlier. The Apprentice turned and trotted out of camp, her metal paw limped behind her.

~The Bristle Hollow~

View user profile

10 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze padded into the camp. His big white paws thumping on the ground in a slow jog. His bushy tail flicking behind him in glee as he found prey in the barren leaf season. He saw the camp entrance and pulled his speed into high gear. He shot through the entrance and immediately slowed down once in it. He trotted to the fresh-kill pile and dropped his catch. He kicked his muzzle and turned to see only Wrenpaw working. He frowned,but soon heard rustling by the entrance. He turned and watched as Larkpaw came back. He nodded to her mouth full of moss as he yawned loudly. Sun's tail twitched as he sat down in silence.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

11 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw padded into camp with her moss. She gave Sunblaze a muffled greeting, her mouth full of moss. She then padded into the nursery, happy to find that Wren had cleared away most of the debris, leaving smooth stone beneath it. "This will be perfect for new pups!" She thought, excited over the progress they were making. "Too bad there aren't any young pups around." She hoped there would be soon, the new Nursery looked comfy. The Apprentice then dropped her bundle of moss, and began to slowly spread it around, flattening it to the floor. "I found a lot of moss over in that hollow to right of camp." She told her brother. He mumbled a reply and began to help her spread it too. In a short time they were done. The She-wolf then padded up the short tunnel to the entrance and looked at Sunblaze. "Anything you want us to do next?" Lark liked helping around and building up the camp. It was a distraction from her other problems, past and present.

View user profile

12 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe came into the camp covered in brambles and leaves. He didn't make a move to pull them out and padded into camp. He sat down by Sunblaze and sighed. Two stick were lodged behind both his ears and stuck up like ears,and he didn't know. Barkstripe glanced at the progress that had all made. Larkpaw came up and asked what else they should so. He didn't know if she was addressing him or Sunblaze,but answered anyways. "Why don't you two rest? I'm sure it's been a ling day for all of us." He took a deep breath and sighed. It's been a very long day for me. Barkstripe had explored the territory that looked like a living space Windclan could get used to. He found many pieces if heather and brambles in the way,but he had spotted a rabbit and made the wrong choice of chasing it through a thorn patch. The thought sent shivers down his spine as he remembered crashing into it without a single thought. He had limped back to camp all rugged and dirty.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

13 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw blinked as she saw Barkstripe crash into camp. After awhile he told them to rest. "Alright," She paused. "I guess I could use one." She padded to the edge of the camp. The Apprentice spied a sheltered place beneath an Elderberry bush and padded towards it. Wrenpaw followed, yawning loudly. "I guess I could rest." She heard him mumble. The She-wolf lay down under the bush and curled up, laying her bushy tail over her nose. Her brother curled up next to her. "It's so good to have you back." She was rather surprised to hear him mummer. Lark raised her head to gaze at him. He looked back with warm amber eyes. But, he turned to give his chest a couple of embarrassed licks. "I mean...it was so lonely...and scary, with you being captured and all." Larkpaw smiled, "It's so wonderful to be back!" Then her smiled dropped and her chest felt heavy. "If only Grizzlypaw could have made it back with me..." Wren gazed passed her, as he was thinking of a distant memory. "Yeah, he was brave." He paused, and hesitated as if he wanted to say more, but stopped and sighed. "It's been a long day...you should get some rest." The She-wolf blinked at the sudden change of subject. "Ok." She rested her head on her paws again and soon closed her eyes. Her brother's breathing slowed after a while and she guessed he had fallen asleep. It was evening and a soft breeze blew, sending a chill, so she ruffled her fur as she drifted off.

View user profile

14 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:11 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
(Ahaha...Wrenpaw is so blunt sometimes...)

Sunblaze turned to see the ragged Barkstripe. "U-Um,Barkstripe? You've got something-" He paused and gripped one of the sticks with his teeth. He spat it out and went for the other one.
Ow!" Barkstripe rubbed the areas above his head. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Anything else,Sunblaze?" He glared at the wolf in annoyance of having his fur being pulled  off of him.
"You have something,here,here,and here,and here,oh and there to..." Sunblaze stopped mid sentence when he noticed the sarcasm laced into he comment. His brow eye twitched. "You do know I was trying to help?" Sunblaze sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Well,if your done,I'm going to go rest now." The brown male stood up and shook his pelt,then padded a little always from Sunblaze then laid own to curl up.
"Alright,alright." Sunblaze's tail twitched and he laid down. Setting his head in his paws as he yawned,then fell asleep.

View user profile

15 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior

The young warrior stopped at the entrance to the new camp, looking inside. Already, some of his Clanmates were trying to ready the Leader's and Nursery dens, before soon falling asleep. Ferretdash stepped into the camp after slight hesitation, sitting down near the clearing entrance. I wonder what we've left behind. Ferretdash thought to himself, thinking of the wolves who hadn't returned to the new territory. His brothers and parents had left the Clan, and he especially wondered what had happened to his brother Martenfeather. He hoped that they'd someday return to WindClan, or at least to the forest, even if they remained as loners. Sighing, Ferretdash's dark amber gaze looked around the new WindClan territory, and he decided to stay here, not feeling like going to sleep.

View user profile

16 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:05 am

Bluespirit

Medicine Wolf
The blind brute slowly made his way over toward the place of where the medicine wolf den was to be located. Slowly, the brute took his left paw and started to dig little tiny holes in the ground where he would place his herbs when he re-supplied them. His deep blue orbits moved along as no sight was visible. The journey had been difficult for him. Thankfully, all of the Windclan wolves helped him whenever he needed it.
"I need to go get some herbs, maybe one of the warriors needing to go hunt or gather supplies could come with me," he murmured to himself. "At least I have these holes for the herbs done.." Slowly, the brute turned toward the clearing while his ears twitched. Where's the entrance? Now that we moved camps, I don't know where anything is! Errr.. Slowly the angry male walked along the edge of camp, trying to dodge the building of dens and other wolves.

17 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The dog literally fell into the camp, large legs going out from underneath her she growled in pain, the growl tapered out into a slight whine as she noticed the wolves. Using her dwindling supply of energy she heaved herself up and stared at them all, she was the size of a large wolf her noble features watched them with a degree of coldness. Her jaws parted and she said wearily "It has taken me long to find you, I am Nightingale, i request permission to join your clan" she dipped her head slightly "That is if you will have me" she waited for their response coldly appearing not to care although her words proclaimed otherwise. She had travelled a long way, gotten hit by a car, nearly starved and all of it just to find this pack of wolves, her brown eyes watched them all waiting and watching.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

18 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Crash!
Wrenpaw leaped to his paws, his fur bristling. A large creature stood before him, short furred but with wolf like features. "What in Starclan's name...""Who are you and what do you think your-" He was cut off as the dog introduced herself and asked to joined. The Apprentice blinked and still stood defensively. He saw his sister stir and gaze confusingly around. "She'll figure out what's going on." He thought, turning his attention back to Nightingale. "If you wanted to join couldn't you just have waited on the border?" He said to the dog, not intimidated on how she was bigger then him. "We don't set it just to be trampled by mouse-brained strays."

View user profile

19 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
An ear flicked and she turned to look at the young wolf "Then you would have called me cowardly for not coming forward to seek what i want, no matter what i do you would look upon me unfavourably because i am a dog and therefore thought to be weaker than a wolf" her words were not unkind just stating a truth that noone wanted to admit. She lifted her head from where she had been talking to the wolf and looked about for one of these wolves who was the leader, falling into the camp had caused the large wound on her chest to reopen the scab cracking and beads of crimson blood beginning to gently cry down her chest.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

20 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
'The She-wolf was dreaming, in her dream she ran through the moors, her fur tossed around by the wind. The sky was a clear crystal blue, and the hills a bright springy green. "What a pretty day!" She thought cheerfully, not realizing that she was dreaming. Suddenly, a mouthwatering scent made her freeze. "Hare!" Lark gazed around, her amber eyes scanning the plains. She then spotted it, fat and juicy, nibbling on a clover. 'Yum!' The Apprentice dashed after it. The hare turned and saw her, then pelted away. But swift-footed wolf soon caught up with it, and just when she was almost to it, a plant, out of nowhere, tripped her. "Hare-dung!" She spat, as hare sped away. Lark tried to follow after it again, but more plants, roots, leaves, stems, kept popping up and stumbling her, and the hare hopped away. Sighing, she turned and to her surprise, saw different plants all around her. 'Weird.' She thought, but the dream seemed to be fading.'

Larkpaw awoke, feeling oddly more tired then when she went to sleep. She heard growling and blinked at the sight of her brother growling at a strange dog. "What's going on?" She heard the dog's explanation and narrowed her eyes. "If you want to join, you will need to ask Snowstar, our leader." She blinked and looked around for their leader.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

21 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:38 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wren frowned at what the dog replied. "Well it would have been more respectful." He mumbled, glancing around the camp. "Uh, Barkstripe, Sunblaze?" The Apprentice called to the sleeping wolves. "We have a visitor!" He waited, wondering what the older Warriors would say about this.

View user profile

22 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Bluespirit

Medicine Wolf
As the male tried to search for the entrance to leave to find herbs, a thud halfway across the clearing made his ears perk and head turn. Slowly, the pale gray brute smelled the air lightly as he could smell many things; a housepet and blood. As swiftly as he could, being blind, Bluespirit followed the sound of the female's voice until he reached her. He stepped forward with one paw and stepped in the gooey feeling of crimson blood. Humphing, he looked toward the small group that took notice to the newcomer to camp. "Someone go get me some Goldenrod. It's a tall plant with bright, yellow flowers and it's found in the moors. Quickly now!" He added the last part as he quickly scented a few cobwebs along the brambles along the camp walls. Swiftly, he stepped to the camp wall and took the cobwebs in his paw. He then went over to Nightingale. He would have to wait until someone retrieved the goldenrod for him before he could possibly place on the cobwebs.

View user profile

23 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw blinked at the Medicine Wolf. "I thought I had smelled blood!" But since the wound hadn't been facing her direction she hadn't seen it. "I'm on it Bluespirit!" She barked, happy to be doing something. The Apprentice limped out of camp, to the new moors.

~Windswept Prairies~

View user profile

24 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe's ears went up at the slight rustle of branches. Though he did nothing,even as the dog scent had wafted towards him. Though,when Wrenpaw called him,he got up. He yawned and shook his pelt again. He stared at the black dog with red tinged eyes. He was tired,and he looked bedraggled and muddy. Barkstripe yawned again and stood up,flicking his tail. He stood over Bluespirit to see what was going on. His golden eyes narrowed. "Will she be alright?" Larkpaw streaked off to get some goldenrod. He smiled at her when she passed,then turned to look at Wrenpaw. "I believe we also need some more cobwebs,"he said as he watched Blue grab some off the camp walls. Barkstripe sighed to see that Sunblaze was still asleep. He decided to leave him to his own devices and focus at the situation on hand.

View user profile

25 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale flicked her ears and eyes over to another wolf, she dipped her head to them "I will be fine i assure you i have dealt with worse than this however i thank you for your concern" coldly polite and formal she was hard to get to know. Her second layer was Cynical and jaded, the dog within hidden well. Her white splash on her chest was not there as that was where the wound was, her white toes were dug into the dirt. Her tapered ears were perked forward showing that she was focusing her attention on them, she glanced over at the apprentice and said "I did not plan to fall into your home like this" with every breath that she took her chest expanded stretching the pink wound more. She refused to bend her head to lick the wound though, instead she stood tall whip cord tail on a diagonal slope downward.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum