An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash looked up as he heard a voice nearby him, and he noticed the Great Dane who had recently joined the Clan. The young warrior nodded in response to Nightingale's words, trying to remember any places that Snowstar might have liked frequenting. "I'm not fully certain if Snowstar had any favorite places; I did see some caverns on the way here, though; back at the old WindClan territory, we used to have tunnels instead." The masked wolf said, trying to recall if he had seen Snowstar in the tunnels before. Pausing a moment, Ferretdash added; "Are you sure you'll be okay going out to search, even with your injury?" While waiting for her response, Ferretdash tried to remember any other places Snowstar may have gone to.

View user profile

102 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf walked back sadly into the camp. "No sign of Snowstar anywhere." she said. The fae was bitterly angry at why the dog was talking to another young warrior like herself. "May I ask why you are wanting to join the search party, you barely know Snowstar, mutt?" she asked the Great Dane as she trotted up to them. The fae had totally forgotten the warrior code, but this kind of talk about a dog helping wolves find another wolf was unpredictable, and it irritated her.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

103 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:41 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale glanced at the brown warrior who had asked if she'd be alright "Yes, I'll be fine the most important thing is that Snowstar is found right away" a tapered ear flicked as a sudden snarling met her ears. She stood up so that she was slightly taller than the wolf and rumbled lowly "It matters not if i knew her or not, It matters that she is missing and must be found, i thought you'd be more interested in finding your leader than worrying about some 'mutt' as youc all me"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

104 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw glanced at her brother as he let out a howl for the Windclan leader. She paused, and waited, for her own call in return, that would notify them that she was ok. But none came. The Apprentice shivered, and glanced up at the sky, gazing at the stars that speckled it. "Where are you Snowstar?" She wondered. Suddenly, a shooting star crossed the sky, and the She-wolf's fur bristled uneasily. Wrenpaw suddenly gazed her way. "What's wrong?" He asked, noticing her fur bristling, and her eyes shining in fear. But the She-wolf took no note of his question, and kept staring at the sky uneasily. "What did that mean?" Lark thought ominously, trying to figure out what she had just saw. Suddenly, her gaze snapped back at Brokenglare. "Where do you want us to go?" She asked her, or any of the senior Warriors who wanted to reply. "The moor first?" She prompted.

View user profile

105 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Icefrost thought about where Snowstar could be. She looked around at the group. "Larkpaw, why don't you come with me and we can check every inch of the territory? We'll find her." She suggested as she headed for the camp exit. Her eyes were filled with worry which she tried to hide. Her mind was wrapped in the fact that her leader was missing. Finding Snowstar was the biggest priority she had.

106 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Lark looked up as Icefrost replied her. "Alright." She called back, nodding. The night air was cold, and her breath came in and out white billowy clouds as She limped towards the camp entrance after Icefrost. After what she had saw, the She-wolf hoped now desperately that when they returned, they would return with their leader. "Alive." She added, going after the Warrior.

~Lost Plateau~

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

108 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf wasn't happy about not having any sign of Snowstar at all. Since when is a young warrior not even capable of finding the most important wolf in Windclan? the asks herself in her thoughts. Her brown eyes turn to a brownish wolf glancing at her, her heart stopped for a second. Dude, is he checking me out? she thought through a raised eyebrow. She then looked away from the warrior and yawned tiredly and resting her head on her forepaws. She was aware of many things around camp, but this whole "save Snowstar, find Snowstar" thing was starting to get on her nerves.

109 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash nodded as he heard the Great Dane's response; she was right, it was important that they found Snowstar right away. If she were hurt somewhere out in WindClan's territory, unable to ask for help... the masked warrior shook his head slightly, not wanting to think about it. Upon hearing a new voice, his dark amber eyes glanced forward to see Graywolf. "It's alright, Graywolf; it's important that we find Snowstar." Ferretdash replied quietly, hearing Nightingale's response next. Turning to the Great Dane, Ferretdash wondered where they should go first. "Perhaps we should go to the... Midyn Caverns, I think, first? I saw the caves on my way over here, and it looks like it'd be rather easy to get lost there." Ferretdash replied, hoping that wasn't the case with what had happened to Snowstar.

View user profile

110 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Perhaps I can come too, Ferretdash?" she asks the other young warrior. Turning to Nightcrawler, the fae thought about how she was going to express her apology. "Sorry for my rudeness, Nightcrawler. By the way, sorry that I did not tell you earlier, but, welcome to Windclan." she adds, making a slight smile while glancing at the Great Dane. "So, may I come with you two?" she asks the twosome, "it's okay if you don't want me to, I'll understand." the fae said quite softly and calmly.

111 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:27 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash's dark amber eyes looked up as he heard Graywolf, hearing the warrior next ask if she could join on the search patrol. "If it's okay with Nightcrawler, then sure." The young warrior replied, looking over at Graywolf. "The more wolves, the better chance we'd have." He added, leaving out the words, 'to find Snowstar'. Ferretdash then glanced back to the Great Dane as he wondered whether or not she'd agree to search the caverns.

View user profile

112 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:26 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightcrawler as she was now known by nodded "Yes the Caverns sound like a good option" her brown eyes looked over as the wolf from before slunk up apologizing "It is fine, I apologize for i know not your name. But i think in your paws i would also be rather protective, let us all go and search" she didn't smile openly but the corners of her eyes crinkled in a subtle smile. She looked over at Ferretdash "Lead the way then"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

113 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash nodded as he heard Nightcrawler agree with his suggestion. The warrior next heard the Great Dane address Graywolf, before looking back to him. "Alright, I'll lead the way to the caverns." The masked warrior replied, standing up onto his paws. His dark amber eyes glanced back to make sure that Nightcrawler and Graywolf were ready before he padded towards the camp entrance, picturing where he had seen the caverns before. This way. Ferretdash thought, padding off at a pace that was slight fast, though slow enough so that the others would be able to keep up.

~Midyn Caverns~

View user profile

114 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw glanced around the camp as several Warriors left camp along with the dog. Not that he really cared that much for Graywolf, but he had to agree with her. He didn't like that arrogant mutt strolling around camp, especially after he found out she had been made a Warrior. "I've been here for 10 moons and participated in a real battle! And here this dog comes strolling in, hardly knowing whatever about the Warrior Code, and is made a Warrior!" The Apprentice shook his head in disgust. It's not that he was prejudice against dogs. His friend Weedpaw was somewhat part dog, though she clearly looked much more like a wolf. It was the attitude, and the fact they hardly knew where Nightcrawler came from, or if she was a decent hunter and fighter or not.
Well, there would be time for him to complain about that later. Right now with Snowstar missing, he had more urgent problems to worry about. Wren gazed around, wondering if he needed to be sent anywhere. "I'll just go look anywhere." He decided, wondering where he should check. "Hmm...I know!" He then turned towards the camp entrance and padded out.

~Lost Plateau~

View user profile

115 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf heard the Great Dane apologize for not knowing her name. "It's okay, the name's Graywolf, by the way." she says and turns towards Ferretdash, who volunteered to lead the way. She followed behind them closely, making sure that she would listen to the warrior code next time she saw a dog in camp. "I hope Snowstar's okay, and I hope we find her soon." the fae said as she followed the brown young warrior and the black, house dog warrior.
~Midyn Caverns~

116 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenglare felt a bit relieved as they took care of making groups without help. The deputy then started thinking about the fact that she was just standing there like some pup. She was about to ask where she should go, but quickly remembered that she was the one to decide. She thought about where to go for a little, almost turning her head a bit sideways while deciding. She then got it up in her head, and readied herself to speak."Uh, just keep searching and make groups, I'll look for her over here.", she said and padded over to the apprentice den and past, making her destination the Bristle Hollow.

~Bristle Hollow~

View user profile

117 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:28 pm

[[Sorry I haven't posted]]

Icefrost followed the apprentice as she led them out of camp. They all had to try their darnedest to find Snowstar, or else something back would probably happen. That was how it seemed to work with the clans, something goes bad and no one does anything, than something worse happens. She followed Larkpaw to the Lost Plateau. If we don't find Snowstar, than what will happen? will Brokenglare become Brokenstar? Will we just 'move on' and pretend nothing happened? Panic flooded her.

-Lost Plateau-

118 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Angelheart decided she would follow Icefrost and Larkpaw to search for the missing leader. She remained cool, calm and collected as she left camp. They would find her. They just had to believe that they could.

-Lost Plateau

119 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 am

Robinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Robinpaw emerged from the apprentices' den just as the wolves began to file out of the camp. Of course, the reddish male had missed all of the discussion, so he had no idea what was going on. I wonder what's happening? he thought, his hazel eyes peering after the wolves. He turned, scanning the camp. Not one wolf remained aside from him! Are there invaders and is Snowstar leading a battle patrol against them? No, some of us would have had to have stayed. Are we evacuating? No, Snowstar would have alerted everyone. Or did she...? Now a spike of fear ran through the apprentice. Going seemed a better plan than staying, fearing WindClan may not return for him. So with that, he calmly followed the scent of a group towards an unknown destination.

~Bristle Hollow~

View user profile

120 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Snowtail was above worried when he heard the news that Snowstar was missing. While panic struck his heart he knew he had to take charge and do what was right. He saw Brokenglare go off, and from the way she was acting, she was in shock of the events. After she left he called out to the others so they knew where he was going. "I'm going with Brokenglare." He told them with a rather bold voice.
~Bristle Hollow~

╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender -♂-
health -100%-
mood -Worried-
tagged -Camp wolves-
╚═══════╝

121 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:05 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The deputy padded into the camp with a straight face. She looked behind herself to see if the other two soon arrived. Brokenglare then sat down and scratched herself behind the ear with the foot that wasn't stuck with a bone. She got up again quickly after she was done and continued waiting.

(My post has the short-syndrome, you can't blame it .-.')

View user profile

122 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:49 am

Snowspeck

Warrior
Crookedjaw walked into the camp he didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't walk over to Brokenglare he walked over to a tree and laid down. Crookedjaw looked for some one to talk to. He then laid down his head and watched the camp with sorrow in his eyes.

123 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 pm

╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender --
health -95%-
mood -Sorrowful-
tagged -Brokenglare-
╚═══════╝

Snowtail ran back into camp, his cheeks soaked with tears as he went up to Brokenglare. His expression said it all, he would mourn the leader past. "Brokenglare... I went to Mooncave and StarClan permitted me a dream. Snowstar appeared to me. She said she was sorry to have gone that way.... Jagged Peak." Was all he could say, his voice cracking with sorrow. "Brokenglare, your our leader now." He whispered, looking at her and waiting for some sort of reaction.

124 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf arrived at camp, seeing the risen dust on the way into the camp, she followed it and saw a warrior with a teary look on his face. She padded over to Snowtail who had just whispered something to Gentlestar. "Snowtail, what's wrong with you, and why are you crying?" she asked the wolf in concern. Her eyes looked into the warrior's eyes with worry and concern of the fae before her. I hope it's not Snowstar, please, anything but Snowstar the fae thought while still wondering about the fae's expression. "Something told me to come into camp, I don't know what, but it sounded like something's very wrong, don't tell me that it's the same reason for your sorrow, Snowtail." the fae said suddenly.

125 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:36 pm

╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender --
health -95%-
mood -Sorrowful-
tagged -Brokenglare-
╚═══════╝

Snowtail tried to calm himself down when Graywolf asked him why he was sad. He looked at her, his tone mournful like a funeral dirge. "S-Snow-Snowstar is dead." He said, obvious shock in his voice as his legs gave up beneath him. The warrior knew Snowstar well, he was there when she was born and secretly he had never stopped watching her. She had grown into a fine leader and now she was gone. "Brokenglare is leader now." He whispered the words to himself. Brokenstar, as she soon would be, would be a good leader.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum