An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf's jaw dropped as the warrior said in a mournful tone that Snowstar was dead. "It's can't be true, Snowtail, she can't be.." the young warrior stood shocked and could feel the tears coming quickly. She was the leader who let Nightcrawler a member of Windclan. "How do you know that she's dead, Snowtail, did you see her die?" she said suddenly, taking the whole thing as a trick. I should probably go back to Ferretdash and Nightcrawler and tell them the news soon enough the fae thought. She then started to cry, feeling her clan mates' eyes on her, she felt that she needed to get out of camp to deal with her leader's death by herself. She shook her head sadly, making some tear fly off her face, then turned and ran out of camp, crying like she'd lost a relative or somebody really close. She ran as fast as her legs could take her to the border.
~Windclan and Sunclan border~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

127 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:31 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(Wahhhh!!! Post bombings!!! They're everywhere!!!)

Barkstripe watched as everyone went everywhere. It was a bit too confusing for his brain to compute,till those words he despised most were uttered. His jaw tightened and his hackles raised. He cursed with so many words that could have earned his a mouth washing in the river. He glanced up at Snowtailand lashed out his tail. "What inStarclan's name was she doing?" He asked curtly. He wanted to know what that fae was thinking. Going off on her own and all. He held baxk the tears. Heatherstar had dudes on moons before. Now Snowstar was gone. He pinned his brown ears to his head and gave a side glance at Brokenglare for what to do.

Sunblaze couldn't find a patrol to join in,as everyone kept leaving and coming back. Then Snowtail somehow made it all the way to the Moonstone and back in a few hours. He blinked in surprise at his appearance,but dread crept into his face when he said Snowstar was dead. He sat down and lowered his head as he reluctantly accepted the fact. Faster than he did Heatherstar's death. It was almost like he was getting used to it. Getting around most of the pain. His muscles thinned and his expression darkened to a sickly level.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

128 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenglare was utterly stunned as the leader's death was announced. "N-no... This can't be... This can't be true... Did we lose another one..?", she asked herself in her mind, with her words trembling like her legs. The deputy, or soon leader, let her head fall down some centimeters while holding her tears back. "If I cry now, what will the others think?", she thought and kept holding them back. She blinked once to rid herself of those fear-inducing drops of water. The female was about to look at the others, but the second she saw their sad and horrified faces, she quickly retreated her head back. "I... I need some rest...", she said and walked over to the leader's den, which now supposedly belonged to her. As she laid down inside the small cave, she could faintly smell the scent of Snowstar's white fur. As the scent lingered in her nose, the female finally shed some small, salty tears.

View user profile

129 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:00 pm

╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender --
health -95%-
mood -Sorrowful-
tagged -Everyone who asked-
╚═══════╝

Snowtail tried to hold in his tears as Brokenglare went to the leaders den. This wasn't easy for any wolf, and so he had to stay stronger. He stood up, trying to keep in more tears as he told them. "Running, she was running around and there was ice. S-She slipped and the fall killed her." He whispered out, hoping he wouldn't have to repeat it again. He took a deep breathe and retreated to the warriors den.

130 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 am

Snowspeck

Warrior
Crookedjaw heard the news. He was so upset now his parents would have thought he had grown soft if he cried shoe held back the tears. He wanted to make sure broken was ok. He walked up to the den,"Brokenglare you need to appoint a deputy. No need to rush though take s much time as you need." he walked away from the den.

131 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Snowtail was above irritated when Crookedjaw told Brokenglare to appoint a new deputy. "If you'll notice Crookedjaw, she has plenty of time before moonhigh and she wants to be alone." He gave a hiss to the man trying to rush the new leader of WindClan. As long as there was a deputy by moonhigh the night after she returned from Moon Cave then StarClan would be happy.

╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender -♂-
health -100%-
mood -Snappy-
tagged -Brokenglare, Crookedjaw-
╚═══════╝

132 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:47 pm

"Woohoo!" The only and one sound of cheer in the camp emerged from the nursery. A gray pup popped out from the den and began running in circles. "I can go ouusiiide. I can go outsidde!" She said in a singsongy voice. Stormpup stopped and glanced around. The tense atmosphere pierced her heart. It was like all the negative feelings in the world was in just one place. And that one place was there.
She started frantically pacing around,but immediately retreated into the nursery. She slipped under her nest and covered her head and ears with her paws. Her rump was up in the air and was shaking in fear. "W-What's wrong with everybody...?" The pup hadn't heard of Snowstar's death,nor did she understand the word 'death' itself. "D-Dusk?" The pup wanted to make sure whether or not her best friend was there.

Pup of Windclan

"Hey,hi,hello,aloha,òla,gomesta...Hello?" ~Stormcloud

"C'mon! Hurry up! Let's go already. Please,please,please,please,please...?" ~Stormcloud

"Well...I don't actually know what that means. So umm..." ~Stormcloud

Stormcloud's Bio
View user profile

133 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Dusk had sat outside the den for most of the morning. He noticed the looks of discontent into the other's faces. His beige ears twitched at the words death. He had understood a lot when he was young. Maybe even too much. He growled under his breath and sneered. Starclan...? It's pointless to try and understand the spirits,then just depend on them for answers.
He sighed and closed his puppy blue eyes. Then the cheers of one gray pup rang in his ears. He growled under his breath and his closed eye twitched. Then it stopped. She must have realized from the demeanor of the camp how sad they are. He peered out of one eye,but the fae had already disappeared. His head raised. "Huh...?" He started hearing her scared voice,and moaned inwardly. He stepped int the den and watched as Stormpup's rump shook in fear. "...I'm right here." He said reluctantly.

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

134 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe watched as Browknglare retreated into her den. He sighed and let his weight shift to his left paw. He wanted to comfort her,but maybe it would be best he didn't notice the unshed tears that were in her eyes. She must be having a tough time right now... The male grunted to himself,and noticed Crookedjaw approached the den. A growl rose in his throat. Doesn't that idiot realize she needs some space? The hair on his neck rose,but he held himself from scolding him,as Snowtail took care of it. A couple of woots came from the nursery. He turned in surprise at the happy attitude,but it quickly disappeared as the pup retracted in fear of the sadness in the camp. He sighed in exasperation. So she slid off a cliff? Kinda like how Jasminepaw died... He growled as he felt something wet touch his pelt. He swiped his leg over his eye and quickly retreated to outside the bracken wall. He leaned forward and felt the water in his eye blur his vision. He didn't blink,he just let them fall. He tried to keep his expression as casual as possible. He didn't want to really show a weakness to himself.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

135 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze didn't look up when Brokenglare ran off to the leader's den. He was too busy holding onto his own dignity. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His head raised as he stared at the sun set. Snowflakes covered the moor. It was cold,and it chilled Sunblaze to his core,but the loss if Snowstar deafened all feeling in his body. As if he didn't care anymore. He hated death more than anything. Not much compared to the thought of your soul retracted to the sky. Higher than the canopy. Farther from your family. What in Starclan's name...? He didn't finish the sentence.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

136 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The deputy, or more precisely, the leader-to-be, bit her teeth tightly together as the tears flowed down her muzzle. She moved her body a bit around, as no pose seemed comfortable to her for the moment. The female still did her best to make sure her crying wasn't heard, but letting it all out would probably feel better. Even though the thought flew through her mind, she decided to keep holding back. As she could hear a voice call out to her, aggression weakly ignited the feelings inside of her, and a growl rose up her throat, but everything was quickly washed away by sadness before she would shout to the voice she recognized as Crookedjaw. "Leave me alone...", she growled in a voice making it clear that she was crying. The sound wasn't really loud though, just enough to be weakly heard if one didn't stand by the den. She then make a bigger movement and got in a different pose. "If Starclan just would spare me from all this sorrow...", she thought as she tried her best to relax.

View user profile

137 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:36 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
The She-wolf padded back into camp with the other wolves, carrying with them the body of their beloved leader. Lark laid her down in the center of the camp, where her clanmates could mourn for her properly. But on the way back, her mind had been working, and she couldn't wear off the horrible suspicion that Sunclan might have killed Snowy. "No, they would never do that...would they?" Lark shook her head, there would be time to think about this later. So turning her head to her clanmates, she decided to tell what happened. "Sh-she's dead." She stammered, feeling her throat tighten. But still she carried on. "We found her at a pond in Sunclan's territory. She fell off a cliff in Jagged Peak...she survived, but someone must have killed her on Sunclan's land." Tears gathered in the fae's eyes, but she blinked them back as she waited for the others to respond.

View user profile

138 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 am

Snowtail heard what Larkpaw said, and the apprentice had to be mistaken. "No-nonono. That cannot be right.... Snowstar told me the fall killed her." He told Larkpaw, confusion held in his eyes. Did Snowstar show herself only to lie to me about how she died? He wondered on the topic and then shook his head. No, never.
╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender -♂-
health -100%-
mood -Confused-
tagged -Larkpaw-
╚═══════╝

139 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Robinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Robinpaw's hazel eyes were dull as he shared the weight of Snowstar's body. When the reached the camp, he followed Larkpaw's lead, placing her in the center of the camp. He sat back with Wrenpaw as the fae spoke to the Clan, detailing Snowstar's death and how the trio had found her. When Snowtail spoke, however, the mottled brown apprentice was truly baffled. He went to the Moon Cave? This doesn't add up... However, he stuck to Larkpaw's, Wrenpaw's, and himself's idea of thinking. "Then how do you explain," the red tinted apprentice began, stepping up to stand beside Larkpaw and Snowstar's body. "...these?" With one paw, he brushed back the white leader's snowwy neck fur, revealing the fang marks on her throat.

View user profile

140 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Crookedjaw didn't know what to do. He was so lost without his friends. He remembered when they were young warriors nothing was there problem and life was easy. Now every thing was so confusing Crookedaw some times wished he was dead.

141 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze watched as a white pelt was set in front of him. His white ears dropped. His brown eyes crinkling. "If she was killed..." The orange wolf growled under his breath. "Then we have to avenge her death." He snarled. The sadness he was feeling was mixed with anger. But he just could help but be sad instead,it was us this nature. "We have too...Don't we...?" He muttered to himself.

(Who knew that Snowstar leaving could make such an interesting development.)

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

142 Brokenstar's Dream on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:07 pm

You feel a light warmth on your fur, beckoning you to open your eyes and view the meadow that surrounds you now. Moors loom in the distance, silent guardians that remind you of WindClan's own home. Pairs of blinking eyes look at you, and you suddenly feel uncomfortable, your nervousness returning quickly. Standing up as fast as possible you say nothing, not knowing what is expected of you. Soon enough a wolf steps forward- a lithe, snow-colored coat, you recognize her as Snowstar.

"Welcome, Brokenglare," she says, stepping even closer and looking at you with a mischievous glint in his eye. She looks as fit as ever- as if in the apex of his youth. "StarClan welcomes you as the newest leader of WindClan. Lead them well, for a great danger is approaching that will affect everyone in the forest- and even those beyond. You will be receiving nine lives- nine gifts that will aid you in order to protect your wolves as best as you can. The first life i give you is that of endurance. Use it to overcome what lies ahead."  Snowstar then stepped forward, putting her head on top of yours. You felt like the mountains, the rivers, and the valleys, those that have watched the earth grow and change from the beginning. The eternal.

She steps back, saying nothing more, and another wolf quickly replaces him. You recognize this wolf to be Shadewhisper, a once-great medicine wolf of WindClan. Stepping forward, he says, "I give you the gift of justice. Treat all others fairly and they may come to respect you."

A third wolf then steps forward- a female, larger than most with brilliant green eyes and light-colored fur. "I give you the gift of love. Only give it to those who deserve it." A fierce passion rushes through your body, threatening to force you to the ground. Then it quickly fades, though the female's voice that reminds you of spring remains for a few seconds after. You manage to pull yourself together, steadying yourself for this next life. Three had already been given to you... Five more remain.

Another male wolf approaches you. He is none you recognize. "I give you strength. Use it well." Nothing more is said, and he is soon replaced by another male wolf. "I give you a life of energy. You will need this in times to come."

A female wolf steps forward. "I give you the gift of loyalty. Show this to your pack mates, and they will follow you truly." Another female wolf follows. "I give you protection. Use it for others as well as yourself, against those that mean you harm."

Only two more lives remained now. You notice the sky becoming darker, a smell that you recognize from somewhere reaches your nostrils, but you can't quite place it.

"I give you kindness. Even the worst deserve this." Then the last life. "I give you courage in face of adversity."

Then it was all over. Your nine lives had been received. Darkness begins to surround you and soon enough you feel the cold stone floor under your paws once more... The curious scent still remains on your skin and nostrils for a few moments longer until fading to a mere memory. "Rise, leader of WindClan and do not fret. I will be in your heart." You heard Snowstar murmur as everything fades away and you awake.

[Improvising]

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

143 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe watched as the body was brought back. He didn't dare go into the camp. He sighed and squeezed his eye shut. Trying to stop then. His not its flared as he struggled to take a deep steady breath. He wiped his face and glanced into the camp again. He couldn't catch what hey were saying,but the scent in her body was Sunclan scent. His eyes narrowed in anger now. What...?

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

144 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenglare's eyes was quickly opened as she was suprised by a weird dream. The female's eyes blinked multiple times as she cleared her vision and rose to her feet. "That dream... It seemed awfully real... Could it be that..?", she asked herself in her mind as the dark cavewalls became less blurry. "Snowstar... She gave me a life... Snowstar...", was all she thought about before her mind clouded up in sorrow again. Tears had formed under her eyes again, and she shut them tightly. "She told me to stay strong... How?", she thought to herself as a question. "I'm in charge of taking care of everyone now... but how? Why was I chosen as the deputy? Why me?", she turned her gaze towards the light shining from the exit of the den, leading to the camp where her clan was waiting. I am the leader now, but how shall I protect them?". She climbed out slowly while opening her amber-yellow eyes. "I'll try, and hope I'll succeed...". The light hit her face as she forced herself out of the den. "For I am the leader of Windclan, Brokenstar!".

(And that kids, is how I try to make posts more dramatic.)

145 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Snowtail saw Brokenglare exit the den, he had no knowledge that she was Brokenstar. His eyes lit up when he saw her. "Brokenglare, are you alright enough to go to Mooncave now?" He asked calmly, knowing the danger of having a leader who did not have 9 lives for a long extending time. "If not, I can respect that.... they've found SunClan scent on her fur.... claw marks too Broken. she didn't fall... she was attack." He said with an ominous tone in his voice.
╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender -♂-
health -100%-
mood -Confused-
tagged -Brokenstar-
╚═══════╝

146 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Stormpup sniffled,but still didn't come out from under the nest. "W-What happened...?"[/n] Her tail was in between her legs,and she was freaking out. Her gray blue puppy blue eyes were watering from tears. She felt the despair creep into her soul...
[b]"I'M SO SCARED!!!"
She jumped out from under the nest and clung onto Duskpup like a burr. Her fear literally emitting from her body in a shiver.

Pup of Windclan

"Hey,hi,hello,aloha,òla,gomesta...Hello?" ~Stormcloud

"C'mon! Hurry up! Let's go already. Please,please,please,please,please...?" ~Stormcloud

"Well...I don't actually know what that means. So umm..." ~Stormcloud

Stormcloud's Bio
View user profile

147 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:05 pm

When Stormpup jumped into him,and he grunted. He growled and his eye twitch in annoyance. "S-Stormpup..." He staggered back,but quickly regained his footing. "Look there's..." He trailed off at her expectant eyes. Actually there's a lot to be afraid of...Kt's death for crying out loud! He sighed and his tan ears drooped. "You'll be fine,just get off."

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

148 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw sighed as the others came around, sniffing her body. "Why Starclan?" She heard some of the others quietly accusing Sunclan of this. "I hope it's not Sunclan...but everything seemed like it was...Fang marks in her throat, no predator scents around...and the fact that we were pretty deeply in their territory where we found her." Larkpaw growled, "Sunclan must have done this...and they will pay." The She-wolf didn't like battles, but she would fight honorably for revenge of their leader.

View user profile

149 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw's fur spiked in horror as some of his clanmates began to accuse Sunclan of this. "If we go to battle with Sunclan that'll mean I'll have to fight Weed..." "We don't know if S-Sunclan did this or not." He barked to his clanmates, hoping they might listen. "It could have been a rouge." Lark swung her head towards him. "But we didn't scent any rouges." She replied, looking dubious. "Only Sunclan's stench." Wren tried to hide his anxiousness from the others, afraid that they might become suspicious. "There can't be a battle...Oh please don't let us battle."

View user profile

150 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Snowspeck

Warrior
Crookedjaw watched as Snowtail walked over to the den. He followed to find out what was going on. "Brokenglare are you ok?" He asked his future leader.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum