An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Lark entered camp with a mouthful of Golden flowers. She padded through the bramble entrance and then made her way over to Bluespirit and the dog. She dropped the bundle by the Medicine Wolf. "Is this the herb you wanted?" She asked him, hoping she got it right.

View user profile

27 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe sighed at her attempt to look 'tough'. "Sit down or you'll bleed to death." She kept standing. He growled. "You fox hearted dogs. They always have to have a reputation,but they'll be no reputation if you died." He snorted,then turned to Bluespirit. "Need anything else? We might need more if she continues to tear open the scab in her chest." He was a bit exasperated by the prideful like dog. (Thats how he sees her,sorry if she's a bit different than that)
He blinked a eyes boredly and flicked his tail. Waiting for a reply from the white wolf with blind eyes. Larkpaw had quickly retrained. Barkstripe grunted to he and grinned at her. "Good job,now will you and your brother go find,Snowstar for me?" He then shook his pelt again. The leaves and branches dug into his skin,but he made no move to pull them out.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

28 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw nodded, "Alright." She simply replied, turning to her brother nearby. "Come on Wrenpaw!" She barked, heading out of the camp towards the nearby prairie again. Wrenpaw glanced back at Barkstripe before following his sister silently.

~Windswept prairie~

View user profile

29 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale couldn't help but laugh, her laugh was sharp and icy "I do not care for reputations, it would be rude of me to sit whilst i am still a guest" her smooth pelt was well groomed and unruffled. Her large brown eyes watched him from within a well defined skull, she rolled her shoulders slightly watching him, what weird wolves very inconsistent. First one says that she should have been more respectful and now he was calling her foxhearted for remaining to stand, "If i was going to bleed to death i would have when the wound first occured, your arguement has no logic behind it"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

30 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe groaned at the wolf's reply. "See,prideful. Just like I mean by reputation." He turned to glare at her. "Women,"he muttered in annoyance. "Always want to show a tough hide." He turned to see Wrenpaw and Larkpaw off. They dashed off,and his face was a bit worried. Hope they get Snowstar back here. She'll probably be more patient than me with her. He turned to Nightingale again. He sighed,trying to calm down and relax. "Respect means nothing if there is death. We do what we need to take care of our clan mates." Bark let his eyes narrowed this time. "If you can't understand that,leave. If you do,sit down and stop acting like a stubborn pup." Barkstripe lashed out his tail. He had enough of this dog's talking back. Couldn't she understand the word,'help'?! Barkstripe let strings of curses run through his head.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

31 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
"I am not one of your clan yet, therefore why would you want to help me" in the world of loners and rouges you didn't help each other unless you got something out of it. Her whip cord thin tail snapped through the air making a sound not unlike the cracking of a whip,

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

32 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe didn't really want to help her in the first place! He would jump on her back to make her lie down for Starclan's sake!! Barkstripe closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It took a lot out of him to stop from sneering or growling. Bark opened his golden eyes. "You won't be if you keep standing. You can die right now if we wanted you to,but you haven't." He paused,letting it sink in. He sighed loudly and a look of irritants was on his face,and it was very easily read. "I repeat,if you want to join,sit down. If you'll continue to be some stubborn pup,I will throw you out,personally." The brown warrior lashed out his tail,and couldn't help,but to sneer.

View user profile

33 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash let out a slight sigh, still in his thoughts. Upon hearing a loud sound and catching the scent of a dog, he blinked with surprise from where he was by the camp entrance. The masked warrior noticed that an injured dog had stumbled into the camp; she introduced herself as Nightingale, and had asked to join the Clan. Ferretdash's dark amber eyes looked around for his Clan's leader, but he didn't see Snowstar in the camp. There had been more conversation between the newcomer and some WindClan wolves, before Bluespirit asked for herbs. Ferretdash watched quietly, still surprised about what had happened, as Larkpaw returned with some herbs, before she and Wrenpaw had left to find Snowstar. Ferretdash looked back to the injured dog, who was now speaking to Barkstripe. "I'm sure that they'll be back with Snowstar soon." He said to Nightingale, flicking his tail in the direction the apprentices had gone in. Nightingale surely had traveled far, injured as she was, just to join WindClan; Ferretdash hoped that Bluespirit's herbs would be enough to help the dog.

View user profile

34 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:13 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She narrowed her eyes watching him, "Do you mean to Mock me sir? The tales i heard of the clans was that you had honor, forcing someone to do as you demand is not exactly filled with honor now is it?" she lashed her tail again before continuing "However as you seem to assume charge whilst your leader is out i shall comply" she sat down her ears tilting back disliking sitting while others were standnig. It made her feel vulnerable, her brown eyes flicked over the wolves noting yet another one appearing, she had been hit by the car a few weeks back but continued walking she was also on the more unhealthy thin side as she hadn't been able to hunt very well after that and had survived by scavenging.

View user profile

35 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenglare walked into the camp with a plain and exhausted face. She was almost dragging her backleg after her, not using much of its power as the annoying bone from Midyn Caverns prevented use of it without feeling pain. She walked silently over to a nice grass patch and dropped down. A piece of a leaf that had littered her fur fell off and hit the ground as she fell. "Oh great Starclan, I finally found it...", she mumbled and smiled slightly. She didn't think about how weird she looked while doing so, though.

36 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Silktuft

Warrior
[Bluespirit]
The pale gray brute heard one of the apprentice's run away as he started to hear the swift of the dog's position. The medicine wolf humphed slightly as the dog refused to lay down for the dog. "You better fricking sit down, or Imma take my butt and sit on you." As the apprentice came back with the herbs, Bluespirit slowly bent down to smell the herbs. "Those are correct," he snorted, taking them from the Windclan wolf. The medicine wolf took the goldenrod and began to chew it into a poultice. The wolf then took it and placed it on her chest. Slowly, he took the cobwebs and tightly placed them on his chest. Either if the large dog was sitting or laying down, he could apply it. It was just that he was in an awful mood today from the big move and needing to completely restock his herbs.

Signature Credit
Credit to Whomever made the avatar

View user profile

37 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
(I stopped myself from putting it all in capitalization,XD)

"Honor has nothing to do with it you stupid fox brained mutt!!!"[/b] Barkstripe lashed put his tail. He turned to Bluespirit's outburst. He nodded to him faintly,the took a deep breath to sigh. I've had enough of her. He shook his head. "Die,stand,bleed to death,do what you want. I bet you too stubborn for even Snowstar to handle." He was annoyed,tired,and he wished he could just sit on her and make her call out annoyance. He rolled his eyes and turned to Bluespirit. Doing his best to completely block out the stupid mutt's stupid comments. "Anything you need me to do though?" He asked the question with a nonchalant look on his face.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

Scapula.
View user profile

38 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
[um in my last post i said she sat down]

Her brown eyes watched a seemingly blind wolf who was rather crotchety stomp over and begin slapping wet chewed up herbs on her wound. The tip of her tail twitched with slight annoyance before she schooled her face to uncaring, she stared straight ahead not moving whilst the medicine wolf did his work, she lifted her head out of the way slightly as he bound the wound with cobwebs. Once he was finished she turned her head and said "You have my thanks" there was slightly less coldness in her tone than when she had spoken to Barkstripe.

View user profile

39 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 am

Snowstar

Clan Leader
Snowstar arrived just as the sun shone the most ferocious. Panting slightly, she walked through the camp entrance. Gracefully, she approached her clan mates that were gathered towards the near west edge of the camp. "I hear from others that we have a visitor. I guess the listed visitor is this one right here."she said as she approached the dog. "I've also heard that this one wants to join Windclan, am I correct?"she asked, her head snapping to Barkstripe's direction. "Having trouble, Barkstripe? You both seem flustered."Snowstar commented, eyeing the dog and wolf. "And thank you Bluespirit, for tending to the wounds. I can smell the see that you've done a good job at it too."the femme smiled.

View user profile

40 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
(Ah,sorry oak)

Blue didn't seem to need his help. Barkstripe yawned and swallowed. He turned to see Snowstar come through the entrance. He nodded curtly to her. He then heard her comment on his being flustered. It took all he had for his eye not to twitch. He shook his head and sighed. "I was doing fine,thank you very much." He looked around for the siblings apprentices he had sent off are Snowstar,but they were no where in sight. "Umm,where is Lark and Wrenpaw...?" He asked inquisitively at Snowstar. He didn't look at her,for he was looking for the two young wolves.

View user profile

41 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Snowstar

Clan Leader
Snowstar perked her ears when she head Barkstripe ask where the apprentices were. "They're trailing behind."she said, scenting the air for them. "Not to worry, Barkstripe. They are nearby."she smiled. "Well, what is your name?"she looked to Nightingale expectantly.

(Short post is short ._.)

View user profile

42 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
"My Name is Nightingale, I assume that you are snowstar, Raggedfur one of your warriors would know me from back at your old territories. I have travelled long and far to come and seek permission to join your clan, I can hunt and i can fight, if you wish to test those abilities than you may" her brown eyes watched the white wolf with slight interest. The short furred dog was icily handsome, her tapered elf like ears were forward showing the interest.

View user profile

43 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe took a deep breath and sighed. He shook his head and turned to look at the dog that Snowstar just addressed. Her name was Nightingale,which was already cleared up before. His ears twitched anticipation,but also in impatience. He was annoyed at the dog,but was slightly interested at the prospect of a new member. Although,if that member always mouthed off at her superiors...Maybe not. Barkstripe sighed again wearily. Wrenpaw and Lark would get back soon,and they would soon get back to their duties such as hunting or cleaning up the new camp. He shook his head and turned his attention back to the dog. She mentioned Raggedfur for a second. His golden eyes widened and blinked a few times in amazement. He was surprised that she even came near the camp. Normally,Raggedfur would scare off anyone,but the pups. Somehow he didn't actually scare most of them off. The brown wolf took another deep breath and sighed for a third time. "Unbelievable..." He mumbled under his breath.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

Scapula.
View user profile

44 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:29 am

Snowstar

Clan Leader
Snowstar listened intently to the dogs words. "You've met Raggedfur?"she tilted her head, slightly impressed. "He would usually shred strangers a little bit before letting them even speak."she chuckled. Snowstar's first thought was to test her. But looking at the scars, wounds and muscular frame of the dog. She pushed that thought back. "No need for physical tests. WindClan will not turn away a worthy member if there is one in it's mists, so I'll ask you, Nightingale, what do you already know about the clans that live here? And do you know what the rules are?"Snowstar questioned the dog. She had to motives. The first was just to make sure the dog understands the clans ways. The second is how far the word has spread about clan wolves in house-dogs territory.

View user profile

45 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:46 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenglare turned her head towards the group of wolves that were speaking to some dog. The Windclan deputy quickly got curious and got up her legs again, still dragging her backleg though. She shook her fur a bit to rid herself of the rest of the leaves. She then sat down a bit away from the others and watched them. She decided she wouldn't really care much about how ruffled up her fur looked, and put her focus at the wolves and the dog.

46 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale flicked her ears and said respectfully to the white female "There are four clans, Each has a leader and a unique way of training their members, Each of the clans also have a specialty that determines where you live. You live by a warrior code that consists of honor and loyalty" she blinked her brown eyes watching the wolf "there is also speak of how the wolves of the clans look down on dogs as lesser creatures"

View user profile

47 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:06 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
The She-wolf limped into camp, dragging a large hare behind her. Although she was pleased that Wren had let her carry it into camp, it was heavy, and hard to hold. By the time she made it to the fresh-kill pile, she was exhausted. Larkpaw deposited it on the pile, then stopped to sit down. Her brother, Wrenpaw, soon made his appearance at the entrance of the camp. He blinked at the crowd of wolves, looking rather curious, before padding over there. Lark decided to see what's up too, and trotted to where the wolves were gathered, interested to see the dog in the center.

View user profile

48 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze had now drifted into a dreamless sleep. He lay sprawled out in the open. His muzzle set on his paws. His tail curled around him. A whirring and creaking sound made him stretch out and yawn. His white muzzle opening wide. He blinked a few times,his vision a little blurry. His eyes widened in an attempt to see clearer,even though his drowsiness still made him sluggish. Sunblaze noticed the dog in camp,and he suddenly felt all the more sluggish. His eye lids narrowed his eyes in thought. Hmm? Isn't that the dog,Raggedfur showed me before? Oh wait,yeah! She was there with some other white dog,that was bleeding. That's the only reason why Raggedfur actually let her stay... A bit of disappointment made Sun sighed loudly. He didn't even tell Snowstar yet. The young warrior shook his head and stood up. He flicked his tail and joined up with the group,Larkpaw was there too. So her leg was that sound... He frowned. Those Twoleggeds were so stupid. Theses things couldn't help us even if we wanted them to. He rolled his eyes and turned back to the black dog. He sat down and yawned again. Still feeling a bit sluggish. He then looked up at the dog again,his brown eyes blinking in thought. "Er...Have we met before...?" He let out some what of a half hearted laugh. He didn't really know how to approach the dog. He smiled,and tipped his head to the side a little.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

49 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:22 am

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe lashed out his tail. ...We don't degrade you. You think that because your way to prideful. Batkstripe snorted,then glanced over behind him at the yawning sound. His eyebrow raised in a question. It was Sumblaze,and he was awake now. He also wondered of they've met before. Barkstripe frowned,he thought it wouldn't be possible,as the dog only mentioned Raggedfur. Then he a wouldn't even have gone in a petrol with him especially. Barkstripe frowned,but said nothing on the subject.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

Scapula.
View user profile

50 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wren listened silently as Nightingale spoke. "there is also speak of how the wolves of the clans look down on dogs as lesser creatures" The Apprentice rolled his eyes. "No one is prejudice of house-dogs." He grumbled, sweeping his tail back-and-forth along the ground. "They're probably the most likely to be disloyal to the Warrior code though." The brute thought silently, but decided not to say it. "Well not all are like that, the old Thunderclan leader, Firestar was a house-dog originally." So many moons ago, Wren had heard stories about the fame male. But this dog seemed arrogant, and disrespectful to certain wolves. He sighed and backed away from the crowd. His sister had just padded up to the crowd when he started to pad away. She blinked, "Where are you going, you just got here?" He sighed, "Don't know, but it's too boring in camp, and I really don't want to see that mutt join." Lark rolled her eyes. "Do you have to be such a stickler about everything? It's not against the warrior code for a dog to join!" Wrenpaw shifted his paws, "I'm not a stickler! I just....well...don't like it!" He huffed, wanting his sister to stop bugging him. "I'm going out hunting then!" He turned and trotted out of camp, before Lark could point out that they had just brought back a rabbit. Not caring where he was going, he left.
~WC and SC border

Last edited by Wrenpaw on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum