An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Bluespirit

Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit - The Blind
_____
[Whoop. Sorry, Nightingale; didn't see it. x3]
The brute slowly twitched his nose as he nodded toward the dog ungracefully. The male slowly took the extra crumbs of the herbs and took them in his mouth, stalking backward and accidentally bumping into Snowstar. "Sorry," he muttered as she slowly took the herbs and buried them under the ground. He couldn't do anything with scraps honestly. He need to go throughout the territory and collect herbs, since he was unable to take any on the Great Journey.
The medium sized brute looked over and, in a grumpy-ish concerned voice, murmured," Anyone mind showing me where the entrance is. Since the move, I can't tell where anythin' is." Slowly, the male whipped his head from side to side until a voice rang in his eardrums.
_____
I'm howlin' at the moon, and sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon.
_____
Character originally by Dewstorm
Song Lyrics - Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)

52 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw watched as her brother stormed away. "What's his problem?" She wondered, but didn't follow him. She then heard Bluespirit ask where the camp entrance was. "That way." She said brushing her tail lightly on his pelt to tell him it was to his right. "Would you like me to gather herbs with you?" Lark asked. Really, she found herbs boring, but she would help their Medicine Wolf if he needed it.

View user profile

53 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale blinked, she could see some thought she were arrogant, and yet that just proved her point. The male apprentice who had stalked off was acting like a pup because she was considering joining the clan, the fur on her shoulders prickled with unease but she ignored it keeping her gaze on the white female. Her general motto was, if one is respectful then others should also show respect, although some of the wolves didn't seem to get that.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

54 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash's dark amber eyes turned to the camp entrance as he noticed Snowstar enter, and he nodded to the Clan leader. He watched as Snowstar spoke to the dog, Nightingale, hearing that she already knew a bit about the Clans. He wondered if Snowstar would let Nightingale join; he didn't mind, and he recalled how his own father hadn't originally been a part of WindClan. Blinking slightly to himself, Ferretdash pushed away the thought of his family, instead focusing on what was currently happening.

View user profile

55 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Snowstar

Clan Leader
Snowstar smiled at Bluespirit and gently nudged him up. Hearing the dog's comment, she was slightly surprised when the house dog brought up that subject. "Sometimes."she replied just as bluntly. "Thunderclan seems absolutely fine with dogs though."she mumbled. "Anyway, welcome to Windclan, Nightingale. Do you want your name to be Nightingalepaw or stick with Nightingale?"asked Snowstar. The white femme gazed to several members.

View user profile

56 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Bluespirit

Medicine Wolf
The medium-sized brute turned his head toward the one that spoke. The bush on his right side signaled that it was right of him. "Thanks, kid." The male slowly started to stalk toward the entrance rather slowly as the voice returned. "What," Bluespirit questioned, until he later found out what she said when reviewing what she spoke in his mind. "Eh, if you don't have any other duties, I suppose." To many that first meet him, he could be seen as a grump. But, eh; as long as they did as he told, he didn't see a problem.
-The Jagged Cliff-

57 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw followed without replying. Her amber eyes watched Bluespirit leave. "He gets around so good even though he's blind!" She thought rather mystified. "I guess maybe his other senses have been sharpened." She limped after him out into the moor.
~Jagged Peak~

View user profile

58 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Angelheart had been sleeping in the warriors den for quite a long time. She woke up startled, something didn't feel right. Perhaps she was just being suspicious. Yea, that was probably it.

59 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf came up to Windclan camp, her fur knotted and twisted from passing through a thicket. Why did we have to move here? the young warrior thought to herself. Her tail wagged behind her in anxiousness, but also happiness because she didn't have to deal with the old territory anymore. The young warrior then went past the warrior den, and headed after Bluespirit and Larkpaw.
~Jagged Peak~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

60 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash glanced at the camp entrance, seeing a few wolves heading out into the territory. Perhaps the move to here could have its benefits, despite his initial thoughts of the new territory. There would be more places to explore, and it was true that Ferretdash had always wanted to know what was beyond WindClan's borders. I guess I know now. Ferretdash thought, a bit halfheartedly, before hearing Snowstar accept Nightingale into the Clan. "Welcome to WindClan." The masked warrior said in his usual friendly tone, glancing towards where Snowstar and the newcomer were standing.

View user profile

61 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Watching Snowstar she said formally "A new home, a new life. A new name would be most appreciated. However i wish to join as a full warrior, hence why i offered to prove my hunting and fighting skills, it is not arrogance as some will think. My reasons are my own" the handsome large dog watched the white wolf with respect in her brown eyes, her whip cord tail was neatly placed so not to appear over dominant but not submisssive either.

[could she be renamed Nightcrawler? tankies]

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

62 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:48 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The deputy quickly got the message of the dog joining to her brain. The light gray female smiled slightly at the thought of a new member of her clan, but hadn't the amount of dogs joining exactly Windclan in the course of a year been a bit many? It kinda reminded her of the dog-acceptance level of Thunderclan, but she decided she would ignore it and enjoy the joy of a new clanmate. After staying silent for a while, the female finally spoke a word. "Welcome.", she uttered and then gone back to her weird silence. She knew it might have sounded a bit awkward from the spot she sat, but she didn't feel like moving any closer for the moment.

View user profile

63 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
The dog had seemed to ignore him. Sunblaze sighed and flicked his tail. He turned to look at Bluespirt and Larkpaw go off to look for herbs. Graywolf quickly followed after them. The fiery orange wolf sighed again. Everyone's jittery from the journey. He shook shie had and turned to look at Snowstar. He oped her mouth to ask her a quick question about the dog,but she seemed to disappear. He blinked surprisingly and glanced around. "Snowstar?"

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

64 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe sighed and yawned loudly as he felt tired again. The tip of his tail twitched as he looked up at the dog. He frowned and stood up to go over to the fresh-kill pile. He bent over to nose through it and quickly picked out a white hare. He settled down on his stomach and began munching.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

65 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash had heard the dog ask Snowstar if she'd be able to join as a full warrior, and he wondered what the leader's response would be. He also had heard Brokenglare welcome Nightingale into the Clan, before he let out a slight yawn. Though slightly tired, the masked warrior decided to stay awake; perhaps he could go explore more of WindClan's new territory later on. I could try hunting... even if I wouldn't catch anything. Ferretdash thought to himself, his dark amber eyes glancing up as he heard Sunblaze speak out Snowstar's name. The young warrior's gaze looked about the camp, but the WindClan leader was no longer in sight. That's strange, Ferretdash thought to himself.

View user profile

66 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Icefrost had remained calm throughout everything that happened. Her eyes scanning over the camp as she warily stood and dashed to the fresh kill pile, she was hungry and chose a scrumptious rabbit. She licked her lips as she set it down and started to chew it and eat it. A smile lit up her face and she looked to every wolf that was in the camp. They were all her clanmates and she loved them all like family. Of course, she knew, they were family. They were clanmates after all. "Angelheart, wanna go out hunting?" She asked her white colored friend with a small smile as she finished devouring the rabbit she had taken less than a minute before.

67 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Angelheart grinned when Icefrost called out to her. They were practically sisters, well, they technically were. Angelheart was moons older than Icefrost though. They were best friends none the less. She nodded and padded over to her friend. "Lets go then Icefrost, I'll race you to Midyn Caverns!" She challenged her to run faster than the fae. Without another word she raced off and out of camp to the caverns.

-Midyn Caverns-

68 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Icefrost grinned to her best friend and ran off after her, knowing perfectly well that her sister was the faster wolf. Her tongue lolled out on the side of her mouth and she ran so fast she stumbled over. She got back up and ran after her sister once more. She had never been to the caverns her sister had mentioned, but she figured prey must be fun to hunt in there. While she was laid back, she understood that when they got there, there would be serious work to be done.

-Midyn Caverns-

69 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Angelheart returned with the deer on her back and Ice in front of her, she lugged it over to the fresh kill pile and added it to the stack. A smile of satisfaction as she looked to her sister was all that could be seen. "Good job Ice, your a good hunter." She said cheekily. Her eyes lit up as she went back to the warriors den to sleep.

70 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Icefrost hauled her part over to the FKP and let it fall down. She then took one of the rabbits that they had caught and proceeded to eat. She was all worn out, but the day was new and she had things to do. She was eager for someone to give her something else to do. Lest it be border patrol or more hunting, she just needed to get things done before she passed out.

71 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:52 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenglare flashed a gaze at the two wolves who had re-entered the camp after being gone for a little while. She quickly noticed that they had brought prey with them. Rabbits and a deer. The deputy slightly smiled at the two. She made it hard to see, though. Her ear flicked and she looked at the horizon of the camp, as she was reminded how curious she was about the new territory. The deputy stopped herself from rising up as she remembered how her exploration in the Midyn Caverns ended, and that the annoying bone still wouldn't let her foot go. The light gray female decided she would spend some more time in the camp before exploring the rest of the place, and of course get the little white-yellowish pest off her leg.

72 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf made her way up to the camp. To her surprise, a dog was in the camp. This was beginning to get on her nerves, not only was this dog big for size, but the way the dog acted around the wolf as if they were old friends was beginning to bug her. Instead of making her entrance threatening to the dog, she walked softly over to her. When she got close enough, she lied down next to the Great Dane.
The young warrior came here to see if she could get some peace and quiet, but instead she just rested her head for a little while. She yawned noisily next to the dog, her tongue curling, showing her long, sharp canines. "Lovely day for a snooze, eh?" she called out to Brokenglare.

73 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:23 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The Windclan deputy heard Graywolf call out, and supposed the message was for her. She looked at the wolf and opened her mouth to speak. "Um, sure it is.", she answered and smiled weirdly. The female then continued plainly sitting there, thinking about what direction of the territory to explore when the time was right. She aimed her gaze at the sky and breathed out relaxed."Maybe that place that I've seen so many other come and go from, it might even be nice for hunting.", the female thought and laid down, as the day was a nice one one for relaxing, after all.

View user profile

74 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Hey Brokenglare, you wanna go explore the territory with me, I'd be happy to let you come with me." the young warrior said suddenly towards the deputy. "If you want, perhaps we can go check out the border." she adds excitedly. I wonder if I'll find a trespasser, I'd love to use my teeth and claws for something other than making a den site? the fae thought to herself while lying in the grass. The young warrior's grayish brown fur was all tangled, her eyes alert for any distraction, and her ears up and ready for noises that came by to hear.

75 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe stared up at Nightingale. He had to admit it was a nice name,but the was all it was. It didn't mean she was a nice dog. Bark refrained from speaking that out and looked away. Trying to hold back some seething remark wasn't very hard for him,but it was today. The black dog just seemed to think she was better than everyone else. He glowered and turned back towards a corner. If Jadefeather were still here,he could talk out whatever was on his mind,but she disappeared after the attack. The brown wolf groaned and collapsed into the yellowing grass. It felt cold,just like the Leaf-bare wind that whipped around on the moors. Bark shivered at the thought and curled up.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum