An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 26 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

626 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing dipped her head to the new warrior's words. Well, you can stay here if you like. But we would still like to have you if you change your mind." She had once been a self-conscience she-wolf herself, especially the first few moons after escaping the facility. A young high-pitched voice made her turn her head. Softpup seemed excited to go to the gathering, and his excitement made Lark grin. "Of course you can come Softpup!" she replied, giving him a gentle nudge. "As long as you don't misbehave. And as long as you're not afraid of getting a little wet!" The water around the four falls could be rather annoying at times, especially for a clan that lived on high moors. "You might even get to meet some pups from other clans." Lark recalled her first gathering, but she figured that Softpup would enjoy his better then she did hers.

View user profile

627 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenclaw flicked his ears in annoyance at Larkwing's reply. "But if we think like that, we're going to pay more then it's worth!" What good was avenging one wolf's death when you kill five more in the process? The male opened his mouth to voice his opinion, but his sister then finished her meal and went off to invite one of the new wolves to the gathering. Wrenclaw sighed and padded a few paces after her, stopping a short distance away. His amber eyes scanned the camp. A few other wolves had already left, and Wren's claws itched to find out how Weedpaw was doing. The male hesitated, as he wondered if he should inform Larkwing that he was going to leave. "I don't need to, she'll be coming in a few minutes anyway." Wrenclaw then started to the camp entrance. He trotted through it with ease, but as he crossed the moor, his pace quickened to a jog.
-Four Falls-

View user profile

628 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Softpup's tail wagged furiously at the thought of going to see the other clans. It sounded amazing! He desperately wanted to meet other pups, find out what their life is like, find out what's happening with the other clans... Though he was somewhat shy, he loved to learn and listen to others. He liked to know everything. His sweet, round eyes, however, became incrediably disappointed at the mention of water. "W...water? We have to cross a river?" he whimpered, shrinking down. Even though he had never actually been to a river, or a pond, or anything, they terrified him. His brother had drowned after getting stuck in a strong current. "W-will you take me across?! I can't swim and I - I - I really wanna go!" Lightpup begged, looking at Larkwing with desperate puppy eyes.

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

629 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:46 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing watched as the little thing cringed at the thought of water. "It's ok Softpup, it's not very deep. But yes, you can get on my back when we cross." The she-wolf smiled at him sympathetically. Lark recalled having nightmares of drowning when she was a pup, as she had been told that she was named after a relative who had died that way. After being in the facility though, nightmares of two-legs became more of the norm. Aware of time passing by, she looked around for Sunblaze. Shouldn't he be leading them to the gathering soon? "Some of the wolves have already left, should we leave too without our Deputy?" The she-wolf looked back down at Softpup again and smiled. She really liked the young bundle, he was cute and the warrior wondered who he would train with as an apprentice. "Come on Softpup. It's about time we leave. I'm sure you'll have a great time!" The she-wolf woofed to him. She then turned towards the camp entrance and stopped, casting her gaze on the other wolves in the camp.. "To anybody else who wants to come tonight, we should leave now. I think we may already be late." She focused her gaze, glancing around to see where Sunblaze was. But she gave up and began to pad away.
-The Four Falls-

View user profile

630 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze heard the pale yellow wolf, but he didn't quite believe her. His eyes were tight with wrinkles he couldn't recognize and jaw aching from clenching from all the pressure. "Learning..." He replied with an absent nod. He'd try to take it to heart. Lilysong was a knowledgeable warrior who knew much. Or that was his current impression. He cleared his throat, feeling a lump stuck in it. Ferretdash's reaction was the only thing he could put relief in. Sunblaze was a judge of character, but even he wasn't perfect. He wasn't perfect. He unconsciously went over Lilysong's words again as he turned to the rest of the clan, watching as they left.

Eventually he forced his heavy, numb paws to more to Four Falls.

~ Four Falls ~

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

631 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

OOC: Short short short omg its so short

Diamondfang paused before bursting out laughing when she'd accepted with a certain kind of hesitance he found endearing. "Well, good; if you hadn't," He leaned over to whisper in Shadestrom's ear. "I'd be without a beautiful canine to go with." He smiled good-willingly before trotting after the dog. His tail twirling behind him, and a certain ache of death deep in his chest.

~ Four Falls ~

Diamondfang's Biography

"Diamondfang is meant to accentuate my smile, you know? Even Snowstar knew so much."

"My dearest, listen to the birds sing and the leaves murmur. There is much more to nature than what is seen by the eye."

"I can sing a myriad of songs about your beauty."

View user profile

632 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:10 am

Softpup's look of disappointment immediately vanished after Larkwing said she'll help him across. As far as he was concerned, he didn't want to touch water. Unless he was drinking it, of course. But he didn't trust the liquid. What if he fell face down into mud and got stuck and drowned?! What if a giant fish came and ate him?! What if he got tangled in weeds and pulled underwater?! There were endless possibilities! When Larkwing said that they should be going, he bounded after the warrior, excitedly yapping, "I'll be good! I'll also make a friend! Maybe two friends! Or three!"
Four Falls

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

633 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:22 am

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit chuckled at Softpups excitement, he remembered when he was just a young pup in the zoo and how he had wanted to meet anything and everything. He turned back to Lilacsplash and walked over to her. "I'm going to go to the gathering, mostly to watch Softpup. I wish you would come but I dont want you to feel uncomfortable. Though just know it's their loss that they don't get to meet a pretty and kind wolf such as yourself." He said with a wink before he followed after the small cream colored pup to the gathering.

Four falls

View user profile

634 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:25 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
She watched the others leave with a slight sweet smile on her features watching the excitement of the pup. She thought perhaps she'd go and see if any of the loners she used to deal with were still around. She didn't see the issue of talking with them as long as she didn't divulge any secrets right? The shy female thought of her mountain that she'd hardened her pawpads on and had built up her stamina and strength a fond smile flickering over her face for a moment. It was so easy to breathe down here compared to the alpine heights, Kaispirits words made her nod a little her shyness returning at full force at his words. Was there any real need to see such things? Her ears grew warm and she shook her head trying to clear it as the brute left. Glancing around the pretty much deserted camp she watched Nightingales corpse be dragged away by Embershard and Ferretdash. She stretched a moment before padding out of camp her paws on the path to finding an old friend
~The old orchard~

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

635 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:48 am

Swiftspirit

Young Warrior
The fae casted her rosy colored gaze in the direction of Kaispirit as he came close to her ear. A smile then crossed Swiftspirit's gentle features, and she giggled in delight as the brute whispered his threat to her softly. She looked at him slyly. "Oh, of course Kai. There's no need to be afraid." And in that instance, the sensation of fear and sorrow that had tried to seep it's way into her blood vanished. Swiftspirit's expression once again changed, the odd creature that had possessed her in that brief heartbeat seemed to have receeded. Instead, the snowy fae now wore an aura of sincere altruism, her eyes clear of her earlier demeanor. She breathed a sigh of relief, her body beginning to thaw her frosty-fur out again.
Swiftspirit cocked her head as the brown colored fae closeby spoke of a gathering. "A gathering hm? How delightful!" The naïve fae fluffed out her silk coat and watched as several wolves began to leave. She took a few steps forward, swiping her tongue over her fangs. Swiftspirit followed after the wolves, humming softly to herself.

~Four Falls

View user profile

636 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:28 am

Embershard

Warrior
It seemed to take moons for the hole to be deep enough, gently laying the large corpse down the windclan red wolf began filling the hole back up. Smoothing the earth over where the corpse of one of their trusted warriors was now laying she licked Ferretdashes ear comfortingly before padding out to sit underneath the moon watching the stars wondering if two more stars had been added to the multi million mass of the stars that decorated the sky. The red wolf closed her eyes and sighed half wishing that Diamondfang was there, the wolf she'd been close with since she was a pup despite his flirting ways she liked his company. The male however had gone to the gathering with the other, the new warrior Kaispirit had also gone as well as Lilacsplash although she wasn't exactly sure where she had gone.  "Even those who are gone. Are with us as we go on" she murmured to herself the short words of comfort. Her sister was still with her, as Nightingale was still there with Ferretdash after all they were all one what difference was there between one wolf and another?

What was the point in having clan against clan when you took away the names of the clans they were all one there were little differences between them. Just because they looked different didn't mean that they weren't one, even the dogs that had become a firm part of the clans were one once they had joined the clan and accepted the codes and responsibilities. For in starclan your clan was was left behind, starclan was just one big clan up there in the sky watching down over them impassively. With that her thoughts turned bitter again of course, Starclan cared not when families were split apart by death and chaos, Starclan wasn't doing anything to Help windclan. Snowstar then Brokenstar, she shook her head wanting to throw back her head and sing to the moon and the stars that watched over them all coldly. Was it not a cold light they shone forth? Distant? Uncaring?

"War makes man mad..."
"Even though their body's have long returned to dust... their sacrifice lives on."
"We must strive to cherish their memory, and never forget."
"If this is to end in fire, Then we should all burn together"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

637 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:33 pm

The old female who once had been pretty and now was grizzled and ragged with age left the elders den stretching her tired old bones. Looking up at the moon she scowled, they hadn't taken her to the gathering again. Of course she wasn't really surprised the last time she'd gone she'd stirred up quite a racket. She walked stiffly over to the fresh kill pile remembering with fondness hunting and catching her own prey, the warm blood taste of just killed prey was something she missed. Choosing a spot that was as less mucky as possible she laid down and began devouring the rabbit she'd picked up. Once she was fed and full she began grooming herself her pink tongue lapping up the blood she'd spilled whilst eating. With that done she stood up and narrowed her brown eyes wondering where Sunblaze had gotten too shouldn't he be back now? He needed to go to get his nine lives from Starclan and with their lack of a medicine wolf she was unsure how he was going to get it done unless she went with him.

"You haven't got the sense you was born with"
"Don't make me come up there I'll put the whoop on all of you"
"Two paws in the grave, two free to kick your butt"
"Suck it up, until you've given birth to pups, and watched them die young man, you can't complain about pain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

638 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:47 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
Hesitation. That was what was scrawled all across his face. Something he shouldn't have. It should have been frustration. Anger. But the trepidation of war made him react with hesitance. Sunblaze couldn't help but be that one naive wolf. One who was carefree and happy. Now what? Brokenstar had yet to return from her Moonpool trip and now Sunblaze was alone to deal with what was left. He felt sour at the thought. But it was bittersweet he supposed. Brokenstar probably left because she didn't want to deal with this sort of thing. Sunblaze though he should be able to do the same.

But as his paws brought him to camp, a glimpse of a fraying pelt made him erase the thought from existence. Honeybadger of all wolves wouldn't even let him live it down. Even if he were to leave the territory far behind. He huffed. "But at least it's better than nothing. Windclan is the only place I'll belong." He thought with a smile. He waved his tail, dipping his head in greeting. But he was looking for sleep, not for more interactions, he was left energy less from the last one. So he twisted around to the side of the camp, settling down to sleep. Eyes gazing up at the stars and the moist, chill of soil under his pelt. It felt fairly nice....

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

639 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:54 am

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe was still jumpy from Lilysong's proposition. His efforts to ignore it were nil, but he wasn't unhappy, but then again, he wasn't happy either. "Better to be ready than not." He supposed, jaw clicking as he shifted it in solemn thought. He paused at the entrance before ducking into it, golden eyes glazed with exhaustion. "You'll have to deal with this sooner or later. But maybe Sunblaze won't believe me. He has bigger things on his plate anyways..." But the way that those wolves had stared at him had brought a frozen chill down his spine. Pieces of ice still remained, sending those echo's back into his body. Not as strong as before, but certainly still there. And Barkstripe always had a good gut. He'd known when that fire happened. He'd known when those Twoleggeds swooped in. He'd felt it more or less.

But what about now? His gut was silent. So he was left with an emptiness where he didn't know when the next thing was going to strike. Guess he would just avoid Swiftspirit best he could. And stick by Lilysong's side instead. She had a good head on her shoulders.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

640 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing trotted through the gorse barrier, her tail waving out gently behind her. While she was still somewhat irritated from the dispute with Sunclan, meeting Shadowheart had been a nice distraction and had lessened her annoyance. But there were still many things on her mind right now, and she assumed that most of her clanmates were probably thinking of similar things. "What Sunclan said about Pandamask. Could it be true?" Was Thunderclan actually responsible for the death of a Medicine Wolf? It was hard to fathom. Lark had just been sent to gain their alliance, she'd hate to think that one of them was responsible for murder. Frowning, the she-wolf gazed around the camp, noticing that not everyone had returned. She spotted Sunblaze, but he looked weary and exhausted so she didn't approach. Honeybadger, the clan elder was nearby, and Larkwing dipped her head to the old wolf politely and smiled. She didn't feel like talking to someone with a grouchy disposition, so yawning Lark padded nearby and sat down, unsure of what needed to be done.

View user profile

641 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:00 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
The tick of crickets and bugs rang empty before fading into the background. jaw parted as his fur remained emotionless in a breeze. Sunblaze peered around, the darkness trading itself with light as the edges of objects began to focus into his vision, and the smell of pure life began to gather information the air. "What in Starclan...?" He mumbled, bewilderment mixing in the water of his eyes. A faint brush against his side sent a shock of fear into his chest. He jumped back, eyes wide as he flattened his ears to his head. But then he froze. He gazed at white fur, and familiar brown eyes looked back. "Snowstar? Wait is this—"

"Sunblaze, it
is a dream. I'm not looking to hurt you." The deputy blinked before easing the hairs on his back and standing up again. He sent a slightly fearful glance at their now-dead leader, but she stared back with that gentle smile. So he just turned away and noted how much he'd grown since he'd last seen her, as  well as the sheen her fur now sported.

"Is this...what I think it is?" He said, head shaking in hesitance before turning to the she-wolf again. He wanted to take his fill of his precious friend and leader again. He wouldn't get any chances in reality, and dreams were rare after all.

"What do you think, Mr. Deputy?" He blinked before nodding with a slight frown. It caused Snowstar to laugh in reply, so he simply replied with a sheepish smile. "Well, I didn't call you here for a tour of all things." She said, her laughter dying down enough for her to finally speak. "But why not walk and talk?" She said with another smile before turning to cross the moor. One that was familiar, despite the greenery and ethereal sparkle everything had. Sunblaze was caught up in awe before he swallowed, pressure coming into his throat again. He had so many questions. Which one should he start with? "By the look on you face, I'm sure you're thinking about something." She paused, an obvious opening for him to spill. But he didn't, merely looked away with a furrowed brow. Silence pressed between then before the she-wolf seemed to sigh, her frame dropping a little. "Are you angry then?"

He quickly snapped his head up before shaking his head furiously. "No! Why would I be angry? You died!" He quickly said back, but the she-wolf didn't seem happy with the answer.

"Then are you angry at yourself?" She whispered. Her nose twitching as she inhaled. Sunblaze paused, avoiding her almost scathing gaze. He was. And he'd realized it, but acceptance was another thing. Sunblaze didn't really want to have to deal or accept anything. He just wanted to be himself again. But before he could reiterate, she smoothly changed the subject. "However, that is not why I brought you here." Sunblaze frowned, feeling like they hadn't quite delved into the topic. She only gave reason for more questions to arise. Snowstar was usually straightforward, and this sort of dancing was odd. But what could he do? He wasn't about to be rude in Starclan of all places. Sunblaze shouldn't really be rude at all, "Brokenglare— Brokenstar is...gone." The statement was delivered with an air of finality and melancholy. "Windclan is in need of a leader, Sunblaze." She said, her head tilted towards him, but the statement rang hollowing in his ears.

"What do you mean she's gone?" But Snowstar stayed silent. Even his obvious frustration didn't tempt her, and when the silence grew too harsh he spoke again. "What am I suppose to do? I can't just—"

"You're all they have and more, Sunblaze. You will do well. I know it." But her words did little to comfort him. Her shape began to fade away, as did everything else. Color bleeding and lines fading into black.

"Wait—! You haven't explained anything!"
He called, but his words and air were sucked out his lungs and he awoke, grasping for the ground, eyes wide and turned to the sky. "Snowstar! You can't just...." But she was gone, only a whisper of the only answer she'd really given him was left. And what faith did he have in himself? "Brokenstar...is dead? What happened?" He groaned and rolled onto his back, limbs held against himself. "What? Am I just leader now? Where is Bluespirit of all times? I could really use the blind grouch right now..."

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

642 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:03 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong was filled with a relief equal with none such other she had ever felt before as she arrived back at the safety of the WindClan camp. Never before had she found a Gathering to be so taxing; she felt that had she chosen to walk right into the SunClan camp with a hoard of warriors in tow, she would have felt more relaxed and in control of the situation. At least then she would have a vague idea about the motives of each wolf. At the Gathering, there had been such a flurry of anger and confusion from every attendant, and that coupled with the mysterious malice of that secluded group of wolves had made the entire event  comparably tolerable to one sticking their head in a bee hive. Shaking her head to clear it of the intrusive thoughts that had begun to weave their way in, Lilysong bent down to allow Coffeepup to scramble from her back. His actions at the Gathering had rilled her most thoroughly, but she could hardly allow herself to direct her anger towards him. He was merely a pup. How was he supposed to have known to act with caution? Why would he have any reason to suspect anything dangerous? Especially from a member of his own Clan. Lilysong couldn't help but wonder if her own suspicions were in fact valid at all. Swiftspirit had been nothing but loyal to the Clan thus far, why should she have any motive to cause trouble? But as she took in her surroundings, noting the presence of Honeybadger, Sunblaze, Larkwing, Embersgard and Barkstripe, she knew she had to trust her gut. Barkstripe had also shared her suspicions, and she respected the male enough to put her trust in him. With a heaved sigh Lilysong cast a smile in Coffeepup's direction before wandering not over to the fresh kill pile, picking up a juicy morsel and settling in a spot not far from Honeybadger. She would approach Sunblaze and Barkstrioe later, but for now she needed to regain her strength.

Last edited by Lilysong on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

643 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:14 am

He had been picked up and carried, he'd fidgeted the entire way back chattering to her the entire time. Sat down back inside the confines of the camp he sighed seeing that Softpup wasn't back yet, he gave a couple of bounces on his already strong paws before literally bouncing over to the fresh kill pile and landing in it by mistake. Squirming out with a decent chunk of meat torn off a carcass he bounded spiritedly over to the pup den and lay outside the nursery happily chewing and making happy pup noises whilst doing so. Soon devouring the chunk of meat he got up and had another the puppy always ravenously hungry, feeling full for the moment he flopped onto his side so as not to lie on his bulging belly. Burping he giggled to himself and rolled onto his back to look up at the starclan warriors emblazoned in the sky

"your friendship is the best present ever"
"once in a while someone amazing comes along, and here I am"
"The  more you try the more you fly and thats what really counts"
"Thats the story of you and me, from the beginning we were meant to be"
"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

644 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:50 am

She'd been watching the brute as he'd returned to camp and practically went straight to sleep, he awoke looking a little lost for words and she was filled with the desire to go and talk some sense into the pup. H needed to put on a pair of big boy briefs and go to get his nine lives. Brokenstar wasn't coming back, perhaps she'd never even been able to make it to the den and something had happened to her and Bluespirit. They had to do something, the old woman made her way over with tired old limbs that had plenty of spunk left in them to nudge Sunblaze firmly. "You ready to go to meet with Starclan young man? The longer you put it off the worse the rest of these worriers are gonna worry! We also need to sort out a medicine wolf for this motley lot! If need be i can stand in and train up a good replacement Starclan knows i've been around since this lots grandparents were pups so i've picked up plenty from Skydust and Shadewhisper and all them others who've followed. That Duskpup seemed interested when Nettlecloud showed up! he might be a good one" she told the deputy who was destined to become a leader her brown eyes intelligent and whip smart. The old woman had no time for balking and wondering about whether going ahead was the right thing to do or not, she flicked her tail the greyed old thing looking as spiritedly as ever despite her age. She snorted "unless you reckon there is someone else who could train up the pup and get you to the Mooncave?" she was half daring him to tell her that she was too old and an elder. Screw being an elder if her clan needed her then she would do what was needed, two paws in the grave, two others left out to kick herself some booty.

"You haven't got the sense you was born with"
"Don't make me come up there I'll put the whoop on all of you"
"Two paws in the grave, two free to kick your butt"
"Suck it up, until you've given birth to pups, and watched them die young man, you can't complain about pain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

645 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong grinned heartily at the sight of Coffeepup diving into fresh kill pile, the sight of his full, carefree and happy form giving her new hope. The Clan couldn't let the pups down. They couldn't let him down. They had every right to a full and wholesome life, perhaps even more so than the Warriors as they had already grown up and experienced most things. The pups still had all of that to look forward to and live for, and they couldn't snatch that away from them in the name of laziness and carelessness. It wouldn't be fair. She fidgeted as she watched Honeybadger approach a dazed looking Sunblaze, the bizarre scents that came with old age invading her senses as the older wolf shuffled passed. The female had a great amount of admiration for the old woman and her cranky ways. Sure, at times she could be a little crotchety, but she told things how they were and left no room for question, and Lilysong felt like the Clan needed that sometimes. Needed to be told the cold hard truth rather than the flowery, hopeful version so that they could prepare themselves for what was to come. Honeybadger had the courage and wisdom to do just that, and Lilysong respected her for that.
Lilysong's gaze landed on the dark hide of Barkstripe as she finished off the scraps of her meal. No longer possessing any excuse to put it off any longer, Lilysong let out a mighty yawn and stretched as she rose to her feet. I never knew one night could stretch on so long. Hopefully the worries that it brought will fade come dawn. Lilysong padded swiftly over to where Barkstripe sat in solitude, giving him a simple nod in greeting as she approached. She didn't wish to pester him, but he was the only other witness to Swiftspirit and her group's activities, as far as she knew. "Barkstripe." Lilysong uttered softly as she took a seat beside him, her ears angles in the direction of Honeybadger and Sunblaze as the elders' words drifted across the clearing to her ears. She had forgotten that the deputy would need to make the journey to Mooncave soon so that he could receive his nine lives and new name. Was now really the best time to raise such an issue with him? He would need the faith of his Clan to make the transition from deputy to leader, and to deal with whatever was troubling him so much at the present time. Maybe now was not the most sensible time to tell him that there may be a traitor within their midst. "I think we should wait to tell him." Lilysong suggested to Barkstripe, tearing her troubled gaze away from the light furred deputy to look at the wolf sat next to her as she voiced her thoughts to him. "I don't think he needs the added stress right before he makes the journey to the Mooncave. If he's quick enough, time could be on our side - I can hardly imagine anyone would have time to cause too much trouble before he got back." She was careful not to specifically name the wolf in question, confident that he would follow her train of thought while maintaining to avoid as little suspicion as possible, should anyone be eaves-dropping. But, that being said, Swiftspirit and her gang weren't the only threat they had to worry about. SunClan, on the whole, had appeared more than hostile towards both WindClan and ThunderClan, and she was worried about how unstable they had seemed. Worried that they would do something rash. "Given the friction with SunClan at the Gathering, I think it would also be sensible to take a patrol to the SunClan border. They seemed very on edge. Do you think they were preparing for something?" She didn't want to say the words attack out loud for fear that it would make it somehow more real in her mind, but the worry that clouded her gaze made her meaning plain enough for anyone to see.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

646 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:47 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
The masked warrior had helped out Embershard in digging the grave; his heart sunk further with each paw scoop, knowing that eventually they'd reach the point where it would be time to say their farewell to Nightingale. When that moment had come, he watched helplessly as Embershard tugged Nightingale into the hole, and let out a soft sigh. Embershard had padded away, although Ferretdash remained where he was for the moment; he didn't feel like returning back to camp just yet. He sat down beside Nightingale's grave, lifting his gaze to the sky. "I'll never forget you, Nightingale. You were the bravest warrior I ever knew," he murmured. Was she up in Silverpelt now? Were his parents there? Was his brother, Martenfeather, there? At least there's a chance that they're alive. But I'll never see Nightingale again. He let out another soft sigh. He heard pawsteps in the slight distance; perhaps the wolves were returning back from the Gathering. He figured that he should return back to camp soon, but he wasn't quite ready to head back just yet.

View user profile

647 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:50 am

The pup trotted into camp, head peering in before his body emerged on the other side. His stomach grumbled in protest, but the pup merely flattened his ears to his head. Duskpup wasn't in the mood for a meal after his watery ordeal, but his body had ignored his mental protests. He swallowed before approaching the fresh-kill pile with a few cautious looks around him. He snapped up a morsel before retreating towards the nursery, spotting Coffeepup and tipping his head in curiosity. He didn't care to make conversation with flesh between his jaws, but once he sat down he glanced up with a flick of his ear before he dipped down to nibble at his meal. The small voice in his head telling him that this wasn't quite a wise idea. "I might get a stomachache..." He thought, trying to remember if Bluespirit ever dealt with that sort of pain.

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

648 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:29 am

Barkstripe

Warrior
The wolf flicked his ears, a pensive look etched on his face. What could he do with a bundle of fear? Now with new patches and colors, different auras surrounding them. He inwardly groaned, a sigh easing past his lips. "...There is too much going on..." He thought as he finally sat down, his frame relaxing when he felt the familiar coolness of soil under his pelt. He tipped his head, his gaze momentarily watching the entrance as more Windclanners returned. But the turn out was rather small. Not that Barkstripe would blame anyone, a gathering seemed like a horrible idea in his opinion, however, everyone had still gone through with it. But none of the clans would be the first to back down. They were all mouse-brained and stubborn, and for all he knew, would hold their ground as long as they had to.

Lilysong, Coffeepup, Larkwing, and Duskpup had joined their ranks, Barkstripe making this observation with a clearing of his throat. The momentary pause of peace was broken when the pale-yellow warrior padded up to him. Saying his name with a hesitance which brought the sigh back into his chest. He glanced up, doleful eyes turning on Lilysong as he listened.

"Wait? Why would we wait? This seems like a pressing matter..." But the brute refrained from audibly expressing his disagreements. He allowed her to continue, nodding along when appropriate before speaking for himself. Even her argument of pressure and stress didn't change his thoughts on the matter. "They have a right to be edgy. They killed Snowstar after all." He muttered as he stood up, feeling the guilt settling in for assuming all of Sunclan had performed the act, but he didn't take back his statement. "But that isn't a bad idea either. Let Sunblaze deal with his thoughts. We can take a small patrol up the border..." He supposed, even thought the tone was an air of finality and authority. Honestly, Barkstripe was wanting his own fill of revenge. Even if the small voice in his head told him to stop these impulses. "Perhaps it is best I don't go..." He thought privately, his teeth worrying at his lip.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

649 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior

Shadestorm, a black Belgian shepherd with deep brown eyes and a thick-furred pelt sat at one side of the camp, her gaze scanning the whole expanse of her Clan's camp for any sign of anyone to talk to. Her tail wagged twice, hitting the ground with soft thuds twice in a row before it stopped and laid flat against the ground. Her jaws widened as much as they could in a wide, loud yawn, her tongue curling and her pearly canine teeth standing out against her pitch, black pelt. "This is so boring." the female dog muttered to herself before her eyes caught sight of two pups nearby. She smiled slightly as she watched their actions. I wonder what their names are! Maybe if I ask them, they'd be friendly like Embershard was?! she thought to herself before the thickly-furred fae stood up and slowly padded over to them.

[
size=9]Table BG Credit[/size]

View user profile

650 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Kaispirit made his way to camp and all he wanted to do was curl up next to Lilacsplash and go to sleep. But at last the scent of Lilacsplash wasnt even in camp. Worry pricked at his fur, with Sunclan so hostile and all the deaths of wolves going on that Gentlestar had mentioned he didnt want her to be out there by herself. But she was just recently a loner so she knows how to handle herself, he told himself trying to ease his nerves. Though that really didnt seem to do much as Kaispirit just decided to follow her anyways. 'two wolves are better than one,' he told himself as an excuse not yet ready to admit that the pretty she wolf held a special place in his heart. He followed her scent.

old orchard

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum