An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 27 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

651 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:32 am

Coffee had been happy to sit on his own, although he'd made sure to keep his thoughts happy and dipper, if he was smiling and making everyone happy then everything would be okay. Even if people smiled as long as everyone was laughing, that was all he was good for making others smile it was all he had ever done. Hearing paw steps he glanced up and smiled cheerfully seeing Duskpup turn up. He sat up and vigorously scratched behind his ear his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he did so. When he was satisfied the young brute was about to say something to dusk when a black long furred dog padded up he bounced up onto his paws and bounced literally over to meet her. he bounced up and down on the spot his tail waggling as fast as he could behind him making it a blur
"Hitheremynamescoffeepupandthisisduskpupitsnicetomeetyouwhatsyourname"
he asked in one big long sentence speaking so fast his words came out in a single word instead of a sentence.  The young pup was brown with darker brown spots on his back and darker brown tipped toes, he had creamy brown fur on his face and underneath his tail the yellow eyed puppy eager to meet someone new.

Last edited by Coffeepup on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

"your friendship is the best present ever"
"once in a while someone amazing comes along, and here I am"
"The  more you try the more you fly and thats what really counts"
"Thats the story of you and me, from the beginning we were meant to be"
"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

652 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior

Shadestorm's dark, deep brown eyes widened in surprise as the brownish pup started bouncing up and down in front of her. She could tell already he was young and very energetic. She gazed at him with an expression that told him she wanted him to calm down some. "Well, I see you're quite energetic! Calm down, you lil' whirlwind!" she exclaimed to him, chuckling as she watched him. Her long-furred fluffy tail wagged back and forth like a feather-duster. "I'm Shadestorm! And what you say your name was again?" she asked him, not being able to make out the pup's spoken words. Feisty lil' thing, aren't ya?! she thought in her mind.

[
size=9]Table BG Credit[/size]

View user profile

653 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:41 pm

The glare that the dog sent his way that told him she wanted him to calm down made his ears flick back and a defiant look to come into his eyes. What was wrong with being happy? Who was this black dog to come into his space and tell him to 'calm down' if he didn't make other wolves smile he'd be useless. Then she told him to calm down and he got quite upset with her, what was wrong with him being the way he was? Unhappiness filled his yellow eyes and he stopped midbounce, turning away from the long haired dog he slipped into the nursery and curled up in his nest. The happiness and over excitedness was his way of trying to make others happy, if he made them smile then things would be okay. Besides making others smile was all he was good at. Remembering his family that had died slowly infront of him the pup nuzzled his face into his nest.

"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

654 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:50 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing looked on at two of her clanmates, Lilysong and Barkstripe, as they spoke. For some resaon that she couldn't explain, her paws felt restless and urged for a run. Before the gathering, Lark had felt quite tired, though after that meeting she felt renewed energy. The energy was brought on by stress and fear of the unknown, fear of what was happening to the four clans. "Back in the old territories, the clans had been at peace for so long. Now it was like everyone was sitting on a quill."Of course Lark herself had reacted in anger at Gentlestar's announcement, but that had been something justified.
After a few moments of sitting in her own thoughts, Larkwing finally stood up and started over to where her two clanmates were talking. "Quite a gathering we had this evening," she began, and then wondered if she had interrupted anything private. "Would either of you like to come on a patrol with me to the Sunclan border?" She asked, her amber eyes in a steady gaze. "Perhaps some other wolves would like to go too." At the suggestion the she-wolf turned her gaze around the camp. She scanned the wolves around her, wondering who she should ask.

View user profile

655 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:54 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong listened to Barkstripe's response intently, a pensive look crinkling her forehead slightly as she let his argument wash over her. The have a right to be edgy. After all they killed Snowstar. Lilysong imagined that she would always struggle when it came to the circumstances surrounding her previous leader's death. She had made her opinion on the matter very clear previously and had no intention of wasting her breath repeating what was already known, but SunClan's reaction at the Gathering had sewn a fresh seed of doubt in her mind. Maybe SunClan really are capable of such an act. Lilysong had begun to open her mouth to offer a reply when a new member joined their group. Larkwing. "Good evening, Larkwing." Lilysong trilled pleasantly, dipping her head to the warrior as she voiced her greeting. The shadow of a faint smile curled at her lips as Larkwing commented on the 'eventfulness' of the Gathering, but gradually grew into a genuine smile as the fellow warrior reiterated her own proposition; a border patrol on the SunClan border. It seemed that many other wolves shared the same worry of SunClan's ability to restrain their anger. "I'd be more than happy to join you, Larkwing." Lilysong replied, rising to her paws as she did so and offering a smile to Barkstripe. The male had seemed hesitant when she had proposed the patrol, and she wondered if her would abstain from joining them now.

(OCC: I'm not going to be able to post over the weekend, but please feel free to leave for the border in that time. I'll have Lily catch up when I return)

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

656 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:24 am

Silentpup dragged himself out of the den, his tired eyes slowly drifting over the camp. He looked very disheveled - he didn't care about his appearance... most of the time. Unfortunately, the pup had been refusing to sleep. Why? Well, he hated the dark, for one. No, not darkness itself. It was what the dark hid that scared him and kept him awake most of the time. Secondly, if he were to fall asleep, he woke up terrified upon witnessing nightmares. Sadly, Silentpup, ironically, hated silence as well. Silence forced him to listen to his thoughts. For a pup, Silentpup thought a lot. An no, they weren't good thoughts pups should be having. Deep thoughts. Depressing thoughts. For that reason, he liked keeping Coffeepup around, because the other pup made sure there wasn't silence. His exhausted grey eyes looked over the wolves, trying to find his friend. In his sleep deprived state, he had forgotten that the other pup was in the nursery behind him. "C...Coffee...?" he quietly murmured, his words somewhat slurred and slow. Though when he had enough sleep, his words weren't slurred whatsoever, but he did have a slight stutter, and he spoke quite quietly. Softpup repeatedly ask if he was feeling okay, considering he always sounded like he was on the verge of tears. Truth is, he wasn't okay. But any wolf could tell that by looking at him.

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

657 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:54 am

Coffeepup had been busy dealing with the way that shadestorm had told him to shut up and be seen and not heard, seeing Silentpup he sat up and shook out his short fur a little hiding his own unhappiness behind his happy over excited smile that graced his features once again. standing up on his murky coloured paws he padded over to Silentpup nosing him gently "Hiya Silentpup! Do you want to come play a game?" again here he was again working to make sure the wolves around him were smiling and happy. He gave a slight bounce on his paws his normal excess energy filling him back up and leaving him bouncing up and down on the spot like normal. Coffee always treasured what rare smiles he got from Silentpup knowing that he had issues with feeling sad lots, he didn't know much about depression but had always decided that him still showing that he cared and trying to keep him busy would help. Of course the pup had no idea that being sad sometimes could get you help, he just wanted his friend to be happy like Coffee pretended to be. Silentpup was possibly the only creature that Coffee would let his sad self show, when he missed his family that had all been taken away from him.

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

658 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:10 am

Embershard

Warrior
Ember had watched as the wolves of her clan returned, half wondering if she should find Diamondfang, his words of 'comfort' hadn't exactly made her feel any better so she decided she'd better not. Hauling herself to her feet she noticed Larkwing, Barkstripe and Lilysong talking, making her way over to the other warriors her amber eyes a little sad and distant "How was the gathering? Anyone find out where that Loner who testified went? It would have been good to take her" she commented trying to push her own grief and unhappiness back. the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few after all, she flicked her tail awaiting their reply the loyal honest hard working warrior looking a little run down. Truthfully her heart ached with every breath she took, ached at the loss of her last piece of family, loss of Obsidianshard. She didn't bring her up didn't want to be pitied, that wouldn't bring her back all she had left to her now was her clan.

"War makes man mad..."
"Even though their body's have long returned to dust... their sacrifice lives on."
"We must strive to cherish their memory, and never forget."
"If this is to end in fire, Then we should all burn together"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

659 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:50 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Lilac returned with Kaispirit her ears and pelt burning with embarrassment that she didn't know what was causing it. Once they entered the camp she sighed a little with relief, flicking her gaze over at Kai she couldn't help the slight smile that danced up her face. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and after a moment of thought picked a haunche off of the deer that Ember had brought back to camp and shyly sidled back over to Kaispirit "um, would you like to share this with me?" she asked him quietly whilst awaiting his response she silently was berating herself for doing this, he wouldn't want to spend time with her would he? There were plenty of other things for him to do and she was just some single insignificant wolf.

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

660 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:09 am

Kaispirit

Warrior
When they returned back to camp he watched as Lilacsplash went and selected a piece of deer that had been killed recently. When she asked him if he wanted to share the meal with him he smiled at her and simply nodded his head. He was still too embarrassed about what he had said at the old orchard to start talking again. He feared he would say something that he would regret and loose the only true happiness that he had in his life right now, Lilacsplash. As they ate though he couldnt help but to steal glances at her. How could something so beautiful and kind find its way into his life, he thought as they ate.

View user profile

661 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:01 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
She couldn't help the soft happy smile that flickered onto her face the quiet she wolf kept her words to herself as she ate. She didn't believe that he could feel anything for her, the quiet female admittedly hadn't ever really felt this comfortable in anothers presence. It was easy to sit next to him and eat and the journey back although she'd felt awkwardness from him had been nice. His awkwardness was what she was worrying about if she was being honest, she wasn't sure if it was because he didn't really want to be around her. But the words he'd spoken at the orchard had been intriguing, he'd hinted that he'd been worried that she was going to leave him. Puzzling over all this made her quieter than normal, once they'd finished their meal she frowned realizing that Softpup wasn't present. She'd liked the cream and white pup and was a little concerned that he wasn't there, her pink tongue neatly cleaning her muzzle from the dried blood she spoke quietly "Softpups not in camp... Do you mind if we go looking for him?" it was quite dangerous for a little fellow like him to be out of camp. The silvery female had always liked pups and privately would like to have her own litter one day in the far distant future.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

662 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:56 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong's calm gaze settled on the petite frames of Coffeepup and Silentpup as the two engaged in playful sport. Their young voices lilted across the clearing as she watched them play, lifting her spirits as her thoughts wandered. How long would it be until the tortured sun rose to signal the start of another day? She had long ago lost track of the time, but she longed now for the comfort that the light would bring. Soon Embershard approached and Lilysong offered her a friendly smile, taking note of the glint of something dull in her eyes. Perhaps glint was not the best way to describe it. Perhaps a mist that shrouded the happiness in her gaze. Something inherently sad. Lilysong felt a tug of empathy for Embershard. Her friend had done nothing but good in her life, and for her to fall sick to such sadness was the cruelest of fates for such a lovable wolf. The female listened to Embershard's words, lingering particularly on her mention of the loner who had testified about Snowstar's death. What was the wolf's name again? L...L...Lana? That name sounded familiar. She was confident that that was the wolf to whom she was referring. "Unfortunately not." Lilysong answered, her voice fruity and pleasant as always despite the unpleasant topic. "It might be handy to question her further, but I have yet to hear of anyone possessing any knowledge as to her whereabouts." Perhaps the loner knew more than she had let on to the Warriors that had found her. It was a shame that they could not find her. Maybe she could settle the feud between WindClan and SunClan once and for all and provide a relief to the grief that affected them all. But how would they ever find her? It was a big world outside of the Clan territory. There was little hope of finding her out there. The only thing they could do right now was to deal with the situation at present. Speaking of which... Lilysong turned once again to Embershard. "Do you want to join us on a patrol to the SunClan border?" She asked, motioning her head to Larkwing who would also be joining them.

Last edited by Lilysong on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

663 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:04 am

Embershard

Warrior
Hmph, it would have been handy if the wolf had deigned to show up and actually help out, when the mention of a patrol was made her amber eyes lit up a little. What better way to move on from the loss of her sister Obsidian than to keep herself busy serving the clan? She nodded and spoke firmly "Yes that sounds good, should we ask some of the others to come with us?" a bigger patrol sounded like a good idea to her, just incase some of Sunclan had their heads screwed on wrong and decided to attack them. It would have been so much easier if they'd just done a trial with evidence but whoever listened to logic these days?

"War makes man mad..."
"Even though their body's have long returned to dust... their sacrifice lives on."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

664 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing looked up as Embershard approached, and listened when Lilysong answered her questions. "Perhaps we could speak to Sunblaze later about tracking her down," she added to her clanmate's words. Though in reality, Lark figured that tracking a loner down after a few days would be very difficult. They would probably scare her away in their attempt as well.
When Lilysong invited Embershard to come along, Lark smiled and nodded, pleased when the she-wolf agreed. "I could ask..." The name 'Wrenclaw' was at her lips, but when she had turned her gaze around the camp, she realized that he was noticeably absent. "He's still not back yet?" Odd, that it was taking him this long to return from a gathering. Was he out hunting? A part of her wanted to search for him, but Larkwing knew that he probably wouldn't like her doing that. "He's a grown warrior anyway. He can handle himself."
Who else could she ask? Noticing the newly named Kaispirit and Lilacsplash nearby, Larkwing nodded her head in their direction. "I'll go see if they want to join," she woofed, starting off in the two wolves' area. Padding closer, the she-wolf dipped her head to them, wondering slightly if their relationship was more then friendly. "Sorry to interrupt, but me, Lilysong, and Embershard are going to patrol the Sunclan border. Would either of you like to join?" Larkwing knew that Lilacsplash was more of a timid one, but Kaispirit may want to join at the least.

View user profile

665 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:27 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
She'd asked him if he'd like to help her look for Softpup when a warrior that she dimly remembered was named Larkwing came up it took a moment to place her before she remembered of course that this was teh apprentice that had promoted when she'd joined the clan. She returned the dip of her head wondering what she wanted, the idea of a patrol seemed to hold the idea of including fighting. Whilst she could fight tooth and claw, she didn't like it, she stood up on her feet assuming that naturally Kaispirit would want to go, "I'll go look for Softpup whilst you go do that then"she murmured quietly, she doubted she could bring herself to go on a patrol whilst a pup was still missing from camp. She made sure to show them both a smile showing she wasn't storming off or being unhappy, her concern for the pup was however clear on her features and soon preoccupied her. The silvery she wolf murmured a soft farewell before she headed out of camp her thoughts hoping she'd find the pup safe and sound
~Windswept Prairie~

View user profile

666 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:52 am

Embershard

Warrior
Ember nodded at Larkwings suggestion of going to ask the two new wolves, it'd be a good test to their loyalty to the clan. For if they weren't willing to fight for the clan what use were they as warriors? She hadn't missed the slight hesitation of the newly made warrior who had seemed to want to ask her brother. However Wrenclaw wasn't in camp, Embershard found herself wondering if he was at the Sunclan border again, it wouldn't surprise her if she was truthful about the entire thing. He had been hiding for a reason he hadn't wanted to tell her, shaking her head clear of suspicion she followed Larkwing in time to hear Lilacsplash announce she'd go find Softpup on her own. The pup was out of camp? her tail twitched in concern, but the silvery fae was already gone, well she had been a loner could handle herself well she hoped so. She looked over at Kaispirit half waiting for him to decide to go with Lilachsplash, she didn't bother hiding the slight amusement that glinted in her eyes from how close he and the other previous loner had looked. "Looks like you've got something to tell her when you get back Kaispirit" she told him cheekily her grin unable to help but spread over her face, she was lightly teasing him love was good for the clan it often resulted in pups.

"War makes man mad..."

View user profile

667 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
When Embershard agreed to become one of the party on the patrol Lilysong felt a sense of relief flood over her - the brown furred female had a steady head and, much like herself, was not often prone to succumb to anger and let it rule her head. Not that Larkwing was at all violent herself, but at the Gathering the warrior had expressed a considerable amount of aggression to SunClan, and Lilysong could not refrain from wondering if the wolf would keep her cool should they encounter any SunClan wolves on the border. Unnecessary violence when the tension was so high could only result in a negative outcome, and she hoped that, should tension spark during the patrol, the combined efforts of herself and Embershard could provide a voice of reason to quell the wolves' tetchy nerves. That being said, Lilysong would no sooner kill one of her own Clan mates than sit by and leave those she loved to the mercy of others - if SunClan instigated the attack, she would fight back as any loyal warrior would be expected to do. The only reservations she would have would be the necessity of such actions.
Lilysong offered a small nod in Larkwing's direction when she commented on the possibility of tracking down the loner, Lana. She thought it doubtful that they would ever locate the wolf, let alone extract any useful information from her. After all, SunClan had accused Lana of being a meddlesome beast. Could they really trust a word that came out of her mouth? One could only hope, though. If the opportunity did in fact present itself, she saw no reason to squander the chance to collect more information.
Lilysong followed the movement of the group as they migrated over to where Kiaspirit and Lilacsplash had placed themselves. Lilysong agreed that the more warriors they had on the patrol, the better, but she found herself momentarily distracted as Lilacsplash made an observation on the disappearance of Softpup. A sharp pang twinged her heart as guilt swamped her body. How had I not noticed? She fretted, watching as Lilacsplash's tail disappeared through the entrance of the camp and out onto the moor. It's not safe for a pup out there. But it was too late to do anything about it now. Lilacsplash would surely find the pup and bring them home safely. Surely nothing bad could have happened to them. She couldn't allow herself to think pessimistically. She needed to stay focused for her Clan mates' sakes on the patrol.
Turning her attention to Kiaspirit she waited to hear his response to Larkwing's offer. She was eager now to set off for the border. Or was it nervous? Perhaps a mixture of both. The female thought she would feel more at ease once they returned, but the prospect of meeting some uncooperative wolves at the border made her gut twist unpleasantly.

View user profile

668 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior

Shadestorm's ears twitched nervously as the brown pup became, as she assumed, angry at her response. She decided it was best to not follow after him in case her appearance would worsen his emotions towards her. She turned away and caught sight of Larkwing, who was speaking to two wolves she hadn't yet learned the names of. The black Belgium shepherd couldn't help but let her curiosity get the better of her. Before she even realized it, she had walked up to them and was standing there next to Larkwing. "Where are you going? Can I come along?" she asked the she-wolf, her chocolate brown eyes flickering as she practically pleaded for the fae to let her accompany her. Please let me come with you! she found herself thinking.

[

View user profile

669 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
As Lark had guessed, the new warrior Lilacsplash was well timid, remarking that she was going to go out and find Softpup. "Wait, hadn't he come back with the other pups?" But as she noticed, Softpup was no where to be found. "Stupid, why hadn't I been paying more attention to him?" The warrior nodded her head, happy that someone was paying attention around here.
Larkwing then heard a new voice and recognized it to be the warrior Shadestorm, who had her ceremony the same time as Lark's. Turning to the dog, Larkwing smiled and replied. "Sure, we're just going to patrol at the Sunclan border." The more merrier right? You could never be too sure with Sunclan after all.
(Blah short sorry! ^.^)

View user profile

670 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit turned towards the she wolf as they were offered to go on the patrol with the other wolves. He smiled to himself he finally felt like he was being included. "Of course I would love to go on a patrol with a bunch of lovely she wolf. Truly its every male wolf's dream."He said laughing, though worry built up in the pit of his stomach as Lilacsplash noticed that it seemed as though Softpup wasnt at camp. He was happy that Lilacsplash said it was okay for him to go on the patrol and that she would go and look for Softpup. He watched her go and at Embershard's words about telling her something when she came back, he felt like his fur was on fire. He couldnt believe she would say that out loud. Was his feelings for the she wolf that easy to see. "I...i..dont know what your talking about Embershard. Lilacsplash and I are just friends."

View user profile

671 Re: WindClan camp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Embershard

Warrior
Watching his reaction she smiled at him "I'm not so sure you two sure looked pretty cosy just now" she spoke cheekily winking at him "The flirts heart so easily conquered? Perhaps you'll have a good influence on Diamondfang then" her words were light and meant in a gentle teasing manner. Well the group they had now seemed big enough for them to head out to the sunclan border. She flicked her tail turning around to begin heading out towards the sunclan border a part of her wondering if they were going to find Wrenclaw there. She paused to glance over her shoulder cheekiness glittering in her eyes again seeing the look on Kaispirits face. Feeling a little bit like herself again she called out "Come on then" to the group who were going to come with her to the border. Her paws thudded against the ground as she padded into an easy to maintain trot.

~Sunclan and windclan Borders~

"War makes man mad..."

View user profile

672 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:52 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
With the addition of Shadestorm and Kiaspirit the patrol group grew in number once again. 5 wolves was more than a healthy number for a patrol, and Lilysong felt once again at ease as Kiaspirit's jovial tone joined them. Lilysong could not help but spare a glance at Embershard and Kiaspirit as they talked, Embershard insinuating that which Kiaspirit denied. Amusement caused a twinkle to dance in her kind eyes as Embershard continued to insist upon Kiaspirit's affections for Lilacsplash. Lilysong felt that it was not her place to comment and medal with the love life of others - she was not as close to either Kiaspirit and Lilacsplash as Embershard was, and she felt that Embershard's teasing was more than enough for Kiaspirit. Still, that didn't mean that Lilysong didn't make her own observations. She was very much inclined to agree with Embershard on this occasion, but was content to keep that to herself. "Let's make a move, then." Lilysong uttered in agreement with Embershard as she turned to the camp entrance, flinging a parting glance to Barkstripe as she passed out onto the moor. They still had yet to inform Barkstripe of Swiftspirit's actions, but she trusted that, should Barkstripe feel the need to while she was away, he would tell Sunblaze their suspicions. All she could hope for was that nothing would happen before the patrol got back - 5 warriors out on a patrol would be the perfect time for anyone to cause havoc with the Clan weakened so dramatically - but SunClan posed just as big a threat. Wolves were needed at the border, and so that's exactly where she was going to be.

~SunClan/WindClan border~

View user profile

673 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing grinned at Kaispirit's reply, and at Embershard's words she realized she hadn't been the only one to notice the two wolves' close bonding. Not that Lark was against it, as their affection was cute, and she chuckled lightly at the male's embarrassment over the matter. "Don't worry Kaispirit," she remarked playfully along with Embershard, cocking her head. "I think you two would make a great couple." The brown she-wolf thought it amusing that the flirty male would fall for someone so shy. But opposites attract do they not? She supposed that they would bring out the best in each other.
Larkwing then turned to the camp entrance. At hearing the others' words, the she-wolf began to pad forward. "After you," she replied to Lilysong, following after the two she-wolves. As she started out, Lark realized that this would be her first patrol as a warrior, and the thought made her smile. "Too bad Wrenclaw's not here, I wonder where he could have gotten off to?" Unbeknownst to Larkwing, she was unfortunately about to find out.
~WC/SC border~

View user profile

674 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior

Shadestorm dipped her head, her muzzle revealing a cheerful smile on her face. The black young warrior then followed after Larkwing, taking one short glance behind her before she padded after the fellow warrior. Her brown gaze flickered with excitement, for she had never been to a border between clans even once! Her black, fluffy tail wagged behind her, adding onto her cheerful and excited appearance. I wonder what I'd encounter once I get there? she found herself thinking as she followed the she-wolf in front of her (Larkwing).

~ SunClan / WindClan border ~

[

View user profile

675 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit felt like he was going to burst from all the comments about him and Lilacsplash. "No we were just sharing a meal..." He tried to justify his actions. But it looked like nobody really believed him, so he hung his head in defeat. Though he wasnt entirely convinced that he believed himself either, he followed after the she wolves. This was a perfect chance for him to see the territory on his way t the border so he tried to memorize as much as he could. His long legs trotting and his senses alert.

windclan and sunclan border

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum