An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

676 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Her numb paws had guided her back into the packs camp, the bloodied bundle hanging from her jaws carefully. Her cyan eyes barely noticed that Kaispirit and the others had gone, except a small part of her wishing that Kaispirit was still here so she could have taken comfort from him. Her gaze was filled with oily tears, reaching the middle of the camp she carefully set down softpups corpse and licked his unknowing head the bloodied corpse sending a knife stabbing deep into the quiet females heart.

She wanted to sit and throw back her head in a howl, it was hard to resist it, sitting almost like she was guarding his little body which she was from the evil crows that had taken his eyes. His gentle brown eyes, the tremor that had settled down returned making the female shake with grief. Her head tilted back a mournful howl that showcased the pain the female was feeling escaping her to fill the air with its resonating sound.

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

677 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Silentpup's dark gray eyes flicked towards Coffeepup. He managed to smile at the canine - the hyperactive pup always tried to cheer everyone up. Even Silentpup, who seemed to never be, well, happy. Sometimes he was. But those moments were short lived. Silentpup tried to be, he really did, but it was a challenge. Considering he was always tired, and was always in an existential crisis, it was very hard. "Uh...uh... s-sure I guess..." he quietly murmured, but as soon as he got to his paws, he sighed. "I... I don't know... I'm t-too tired..." the pup sighed, sitting back down. He almost fell asleep then and there, but he managed to drag himself to the entrance of the nursery and plop down. He liked sleeping in the daylight - it felt more... safe. He took a nap until an anguished howl woke him. "Right when I managed to...-" His eyes looked towards the center of the camp, where the new warrior stood over a small but bloody corpse. When his sleepy vision finally adjusted, he could vaguely make it out as a pup... a familiar, cream-colored pup. "Softpup...?" Silentpup whispered. He looked at his paws, conflicted. How should he feel? Was he supposed to be sad? For some reason, Silentpup couldn't describe how he felt as 'sadness'. After all, hadn't the pup been taken away from a hard, cruel life sooner? Wasn't he doomed to die anyways? He would see his friend in StarClan someday, after all. Admittedly, the other pup did seem to have been bleeding a lot... his death wasn't quick. That's what finally caused Silentpup to become upset.

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

678 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
OOC: Shoooort

The deputy looked up, surprise blatantly written across his features. "Meet with Starclan? Mooncave? Medicine wolf?" He pulled back, a desperate hesitance entering his gaze. "No! Brokenstar is..." The wolf froze. "No...Brokenstar is..." He ground his teeth together, wanting to bury himself in a hole and hope the world would fail to move. Or maybe he just wanted it to move so far away so he could emerge in another place and time. "But I'm not..." He scrunched up his brow. "I'm not ready..." But he doubted that sort of excuse would play out well with Honeybadger's temperament. He avoided her imposing glare, a cold sweat building up on his body. "U-Uh..." The inability to think about speech was put on pause when Lilacsplash unleashed a mournful howl. He glanced over, distress and horror flooding hid frame. "Starclan...What have you done...?" Softpup was dead. Nightengale was dead. Snowstar was dead. Bluespirit and Brokenstar may be dead too. Why was everyone dropping like flies? "No..." He whispered, frozen in an uncomfortable position with ears and head lowered.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

679 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:08 am

Barkstripe

Warrior
The warrior was beginning to regret appearing so fired up in front of Lilysong. He'd mentioned it before, but he still though the she-wolf had a composure he would have to grab from behind to get. The thought was stifled when Larkwing came forward and asked about hosting a patrol herself. "Everyone's worried about Sunclan... Who knows what else they'll stir up now that Pandamask's dead." He thought as he inhaled to sigh, but he held his breath and decided against the pessimistic action. Barkstripe needed to be a supportive type of material right now. He paused, silence falling over the brute. Lilysong quickly offered, the previous pensive look only clouded by the faint smile on her lips. "Watch your mouth, Barkstripe." He furrowed his brow, shifting his eyes back to the young warrior. He thought to accept, but the choice gnawed at his belly, and Barkstripe usually went with his gut. Embershard turned up before he could properly consider the dreadful feeling. he shook his head at her question. "That is a good question, though..." He mumbled in chorus with lilysong, golden eyes sweeping over the camp's interior. His gut was sloshing with a bad feeling again, but he shoved all of them down in annoyance. His gut needed to shut it's muzzle.

With Embershard's arrival had brought the topic of the border patrol up again. He swallowed as he glanced at the she-wolf who readily agreed, and then watched as Larkwing padded around to look for volunteers. "They're all very gung-ho, she-wolves." He thought, smiling like he couldn't quite help it. Kai and Shadestorm had agreed while Lilacsplash went to search for Softpup...? The warrior felt fear grip his frame, the boisterous pup obviously lacking in their camp. "At this rate..." But instead he flexed his paws, the action showing his deep thought as he made his own excuses. That Wrenclaw would had gone with him, or that Softpup would escape any kind of harm. If anything, he felt like scolding the pup. Pups should know better than running around by themselves.

He sighed, the breath finally exiting his chest through habit. He inwardly groaned, if anything Barkstripe should scold himself for his lack of self-control, but maybe he deserved a pat on the back for just watching the patrol leave without himself. He nodded to Lilysong as she left, a determined look on his face. "Camp. Stay in camp. Keep Swiftspirit in check and make sure no more pups actually leave camp." He thought as he hunched over, eyes flickering over all the members before he ran his tongue over his maw. "We'll deal with this later." Time passed by as his support remained the same, maybe even began to decrease over time.

But the appearance of Lilacsplash and a stirring howl brought him to stand up again. "My eyes are lying to me." He thought as he strode closer, the stench of death hovering like a tangible cloud. "Softpup..." He whispered, the name whistling harshly past his teeth.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

680 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:36 am

She had waited and was watching Sunblaze squirm underneath her gaze, what was wrong with him? The clan needed a leader, he needed to grow up and put on his big boy boots because the clan needed him! She had been about to snap at the childish deputy when the sound of a pain driven howl had her turn around. Pain languishing in her chest as she saw the broken little body of Softpup, turning that pain into anger she lashed at Sunblaze "While you sit there murmuring and quaking that you cannot do it others are dying! The clan needs a leader and they need it now! The longer you whimper and balk at your duty the more you fail the leaders before you, Heatherstar, Snowstar, Brokenstar, none of them hesitated or tried to avoid their duty!" her words were harsh but she believed he needed to hear them, how was windclan going to go on without a leader? She narrowed her brown eyes at him, how could he be so irresponsible when the clan so obviously needed him.

"You haven't got the sense you was born with"
"Don't make me come up there I'll put the whoop on all of you"
"Two paws in the grave, two free to kick your butt"
"Suck it up, until you've given birth to pups, and watched them die young man, you can't complain about pain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

681 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:59 am

Coffee had been in his normal happy daze once again until a howl had shook him, it was filled with an unexplainable pain and Silentpups soft whisper of 'softpup' had his world come to a grinding halt. Guilt immediately had him shaking, this was all his fault if he'd just been quicker and cheerfuller then perhaps Softpup would still be alive. If everyone was smiling and laughing everything would be alright, he'd failed him, Starclan knew how stupid, and foolish he was. Only ever hoping that everything would be okay if he was the clown and made wolves smile. His paws quivered under him as he tried to hold back the storm that was brewing inside of him pain and guilt rushing through him in equal measure.

"your friendship is the best present ever"
"once in a while someone amazing comes along, and here I am"
"The  more you try the more you fly and thats what really counts"
"Thats the story of you and me, from the beginning we were meant to be"
"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

682 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:18 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
The deputy only shook his head in disbelief. Shaking, feeling the fear and anguish chill his veins. "I..." But he couldn't say anything. The watery look on his eyes told enough about his disposition, but he nodded all the same. "Was it my fault?" All the hesitation and procrastination came crashing around his ears, and it only served to show how irresponsible he'd been. But Honeybadger wanted an answer; Windclan wanted an answer only he could give. "Let's be quick about it..." He whispered, padding past the elder, avoiding angry and disappointed eyes, finding the ground beneath him much more interesting. He was surrounded by an air of finality and sorrow. Now he had to accept Brokenstar's death. Accept the burden that was once hers, to do Snowstar justice and make sure no one else was a victim. "Starclan...guide me." He thought, eyes shifting to the entrance and pinching his eyes at the sight of Softpup. "Before anyone else gets hurt."
He swallowed, another sight fighting past his lips. He needed to have those herbs that Bluespirit gave the wolves who went on journey's like this. He needed to speak with Snowstar and Brokenstar and Heatherstar and apologize for stalling this long. Harsh words had clawed at his ears, but lessons had to be learned one way or another. Sunblaze just had the opportunity of learning the worst way possible.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

683 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:51 am

The crotchety old female was gladdened when Sunblaze finally seemed to accept his responsibility, her gaze softened with slight relief. Good they could work with this everything was going to be fine, she moved to walk a little stiffly beside him the cool new leaf air making moving a little difficult for her. But she didn't complain nor draw attention to it, she had better things to do with her time, May the ancestors look after us all she thought to herself before muttering an old saying she'd learnt from her own grandmother oh so many new leafs ago now "The past is prelude, tomorrow is a dim promise" honeybadger who was well named for she had always been short tempered paused at the entrance to look at Sunblaze. Feeling the need to give him some reassurance now that she'd snapped at him the old woman spoke "You will do well Sunblaze, Brokenstar was not wrong when she chose you as deputy" he just hadn't had that long to adjust to the idea of being deputy let alone becoming leader so soon. Honey had never been interested in leading, preferring to advise than lead herself, she shook out her ragged thinning fur and began the long trek towards the mooncave.
~The moon cave~

"You haven't got the sense you was born with"
"Don't make me come up there I'll put the whoop on all of you"
"Two paws in the grave, two free to kick your butt"
"Suck it up, until you've given birth to pups, and watched them die young man, you can't complain about pain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

684 Re: WindClan camp on Thu May 05, 2016 9:38 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
It was odd to feel his bones creak. The sorrow had yet to even settle in front Nightingale's death. Pandamask's death had arisen, and Softpup's death was all the fresher; like a sour tang on his tongue. Mistakes made not once, but twice, what a legacy he would lead! He shifted his narrowed gaze to Honeybadger, her words sounding almost hollow. He followed her lead the wind grazing his ears and throwing his fur in the air. He chosen not  to answer, but she spoke again and his chest tightened at the thought of Brokenstar. "I hope so." He said, more to himself than to Honeybadger, but the conversation was dropped when they began to quicken their pace on the moor.

-Moon cave

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

685 Re: WindClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:14 pm

The brown puppy inhaled sharply, it would be good if he made everyone happy again, so as he usually did his own problems, thoughts and fears were pushed well away allowing him to become the carefree high spirited wolf pup again. Giving a rather unsubtle bounce on his four paws the energized pup wagged his tail going over to Silentpup and nudging him sharply "Silentpup! Dont be sad, he wouldn't want us to be sad!" Everything was going to be okay because he was there, and Coffeepup was one of a kind, he often called himself a tigger in his mind although he didn't exactcly know what one was he knew there was only one and it was him. He reared up onto his back paws before slinking down into a playbow darting from side to side eagerly trying to distract the other pup

"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

686 Re: WindClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 pm

Silentpup stared at the corpse, frozen with thought and numbing sadness. He had always been a deeply thoughtful and somewhat depressive pup - a corpse only multiplied his feelings. 'Good luck getting to sleep again!' a small voice sneered in the back of his mind. Shaking his head, the pup's sad eyes trailed to Coffeepup, who was somehow still energized. "I really don't feel like playing..." the pup mumbled, lowering his head. He felt too overwhelmed, too tired... Though he'd do anything to be happy and energetic like his companion, Silentpup wouldn't be like that for a long time - especially at that moment.

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

687 Re: WindClan camp on Thu May 26, 2016 1:45 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Lilac couldn't tear her eyes from the tiny battered corpse that lay before her, the young pup was so broken so battered soaked in blood. Pain flooded her body again, with such an innocent dead and her standing there beside him it was if she were surrounded by strangers. If she was honest the only wolf that she was remotely close with was Kaispirit and he and the patrol had been gone what felt like an awfully long time. The cyan eyes of the female flicked between softpups mutilated corpse and the entrance of the camp the young female still very naieve wanting comfort from the horror that waas before her. She had no idea of the skirmish that was unfurling at the border and how hellish fights could even be.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

688 Re: WindClan camp on Thu May 26, 2016 5:55 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong sported a heavy limp as she inched her way to camp, the wound on her forepaw burning every time she took a step and the wound on her underside a relentless, dull ache that refused to leave her be. The metallic stench of blood swamped her own senses and she knew that those in camp would smell her before they saw her, but there was not much she could do to lessen the surprise. Padding carefully into camp Lilysong hesitated as she crossed the threshold. Her immediate instinct was to go to the medicine den, but what would be the use of that? They had no active medicine wolf and Honeybadger was nowhere to be seen. Lilysong presumed that she had gone to the Mooncave along with Sunblaze who also remained allusive, and so she instead opted to settle herself near the centre of the camp in order to inform her Clan mates of what had happened. Content that this was her only option, Lilysong padded forward, approaching the hunched form of Lilacsplash, but quickly halted in her tracks as a sight of a most horrifying nature met her eyes. For a moment she forgot the terror of the battle being waged at the border, forget the painful wounds that Silverfern's fangs had inflicted, forgot everything. Softpup's  blood drenched figure filled her vision and she found that she no longer had the strength to stand. Sinking to her paws Lilysong let the beginnings of a muffled cry escape her muzzle as she nudged the poor pup's stone cold body. She would remember this day as one of blood and death. If any further life was lost as a result of the skirmish at the border Lilysong didn't think she would have the strength to hold herself together. Her passive, kind nature had been buried somewhere deep within her during the fight, and now with this new horror before her, Lilysong could almost feel her heart tearing itself apart.
Slowly lifted her shattered gaze from Softpup's corpse Lilysong's eyes met with Lilacsplash's. It was evident that Kiaspirit and Lilacsplash were very close - in fact, Embershard had teased Kiaspirit about it before they had left - and she felt she owed Lilacsplash an explanation. Kiaspirit had gone on the patrol with them, but he had not begun fighting before she had left. Whether that was true now was a different matter. "We met a SunClan patrol at the border..." Lilysong's words had a slightly shaky, unstable air about them that betrayed the pain that she was feeling both physically and mentally, but her eyes were void of any such feelings. They were hard and clear as she delivered her recount of what had happened at the border. "Hostile words were exchanged from both sides, but SunClan was the first to attack. I think there was an even match in terms of numbers." Lilysong wasn't sure if it was her place to reveal the involvement of Wrenclaw and Weedfang just yet and so decided to stay quiet on that fact. Larkwing should have the opportunity to discuss the matter with her brother before the issue was made public and assumptions were made. "The SunClan warrior named Silverfern was the first to attack under provocation from Embershard, but I intervened in that respect. When I left Embershard was fighting Steelstripe and Larkwing fighting Fernshade. Kiaspirit and Shadestorm had not begun fighting but neither had Pinedusk nor Specklefrost. I think it's probably that they will have engaged in combat by now." Lilysong lowered her gaze to the ground and she began to clean to wound on her paw. Kiaspirit has been kind enough to clean some of the wounds she could not before she had left, but she knew that the injuries would need more than that if they stood a chance of healing properly and avoiding infection. "There are casualties on both sides. We need to find some way of treating our wounds in wake of Bluespirit's disappearance." Lilysong willed Sunblaze's return with a newfound air of desperation. They needed his guidance on how to proceed and she feared the consequences if infection and disease were allowed to spread throughout the camp through lack of medical care. They needed a medicine wolf desperately.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

689 Re: WindClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 3:36 am

He saw a familiar figure return to camp, his yellow eyes widened seeing blood sticking in her fur, he bounced as usual over to her skidding to a halt and sniffing her intently "are you okay Lilysong?" he asked arriving in time to hear the females dark statements about was occuring at the border. Fear shone on his face, if they were defeated would Sunclan come and eat them? The pup was filled with energy, only now it was turning into a fearful energy and he began quivering a little wondering if he and Silentpup should make a run for it before they were all killed by the vicious wolves of the hills that had killed snowstar. he didn't know who snowstar was but from his figuring it was a previous leader that had been murdered.

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

690 Re: WindClan camp on Tue May 31, 2016 4:57 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong heard the jovial approach of Coffeepup before she saw him, the energy with which he conducted every movement rekindling something warm within her chest. Something very much embedded within her that she had thought had abandoned her during her wretchedly poor lack of control at the border. The blood oozing from her still open wounds had mercifully begun to clot but Lilysong continues to tentatively clean around the deepest gashes in an effort to keep them clean. The battered female offered Coffeepup a heartfelt smile, one that adorned not only her face but that shone brightly in her eyes, too. "I'm alright, Coffeepup." Lilysong cooed, nudging the pup affectionately on the shoulder. "And the others will be fine too. You don't give them as much credit as they deserve. WindClan is full of the bravest, fastest, most agile Warriors that every walked this Earth." Lilysong's tone had changed dramatically as she addressed the pup as she tried her best to reassure him. "You'll be one of them too, one day. The bravest of them all, if you want to be." The smile from before still remained plastered across Lilysong face, but the light in her eyes had dimmed ever so slightly as the exaggerated movements that accompanied her little speech sent a new wave of pain rolling trough her body. "Why don't you start collecting some moss for when the others get back? They might find it useful, especially if they are thirsty." Lilysong's eyes flicked fleetingly back over to Lilacsplash as she made the suggestion to Coffeepup. Lilysong was by no means a medicine wolf and had very little knowledge of herbs and other necessities for healing, but she figured moss wouldn't go amiss. Was it cobwebs that helped control bleeding? She couldn't remember. She would have to leave that to Homeybadger and hope that she returned soon to aid them.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

691 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:53 am

Coffees eyes brightened to glitter brightly when he was told something he could do to help, nodding he was back to his bouncing self. Turning around he rapidly bounced towards the medicine den whos scents had long become stale, entering without so much as a yip to warn anyone inside he raided the stores of moss and returned to Lilysongs paws with a giant mouthful of it. He attempted to speak through it and gagged having so much of it in his mouth. Setting the moss down he tried again "here you are Lilysong! Where can we soak it with water! I want to help yes I really need to help!" he spoke swiftly his mouth moving faster than most would think possible. The speckled young pup continued to bounce on the souls of his feet, his mouth hanging open so he could pant whilst doing so, where most pups were tubby with puppy fat he was skinny as a rake due to the constant energy he used. This didn't bother him however, as he was too busy having fun, helping others was fun! yesyesyes and he had to keep busy had to keep moving had to keep making others last the list of things he had to do so everything would be okay was immense.

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

692 Re: WindClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Managing to get over her shock the gentle natured young thing moved over and began to help the other wolf with her wounds the smell of another wolf smothering Lilysongs own windclan scent. She wrinkled her muzzle not liking the smell, so she worked to not only help wash the other wolfs hurts but reaffirm that the warrior belonged in windclan not this sunclan or whatever it was. Worry for Kaispirit bubbled in her gut again making her cyan coloured eyes to flick over to the camp entrance waiting for him to show up with his words that made her feel shy and embarrassed. She moved off to the side when Coffeepup turned up wanting to know what to do, and watched as Lilysong interacted with him the silvery she-wolfs gaze softening at the eagerness of the little pup to help. The young things happiness and the way he bounced instead of walked was cute and couldn't help but bring a smile to her face.

View user profile

693 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:31 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong shot a genuinely grateful smile in Lilacsplash's direction as the newly appointed warrior helped her with her wounds. Lilysong noticed the way her nose crinkled at the unpleasant scents on her fur, which made Lilysong all the more grateful that Lilacsplah endured her disgust and maintained to help her, even offering words of comfort whilst doing so. For the duration of time thatLilysong had known the other female Lilacsplash had been nothing but kindhearted and Lilysong had grown fond of her company. Not as fond as Kiaspirit seemed, of course, but she was sure that Kiaspirit admired Lilacsplash for all the same reasons that Lilysong did. Lilacsplash's distress for Kiaspirit was betrayed through her frequent glancing at the camp entrance but other than a reassuring nudge to her shoulder, Lilysong offered nothing else in way of reassurance - Lilysong herself was struggling to stay optimistic, the images of the battle hungry SunClan wolves etched onto the back of her eyelids.
It wasn't long before Coffeepup reappeared in all his energetic glory, surrendering the wads of moss at his feet after realising that attempting to speak with it in his mouth could only end in disaster. "Good work, Coffeepup. That should be plenty." Bending down to pick up half the pile, Lilysong mumbled around the wads of moss in her mouth, "There should be a puddle or two outside the camp entrance." Padding up to the gateway to camp Lilysong poked her head out gingerly, her eyes skirting the horizon for any signs of the rest of the patrol returning. Silence greeted her, the only movement coming from the swaying of the grass that smothered the moorland. Spotting a source of clean looking water Lilysong began soaking the moss in it, throwing her head over her shoulder to check that Coffeepup was following. "Once we've soaked these, we can line them up in the Medicine den, ready for when the others get back."

View user profile

694 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:00 am

The spotted pup looked up at the two females with a pleased look on his features at having been helpful. Lilysong picked up half of the moss and spoke about puddles being outside of the camp, wow and he'd get to go out of camp as well! The young pup was keeping himself busy busy busy so he didn't think about his failure, he hadn't 'saved softpup... shaking his head and looking up at Lilacsplash who was the only one left he picked up some of the moss and left the rest for her wanting to include her as well. He bounced after the warrior Lilysong, muttering 'bounce bounce' every time he bounced. Exiting the camp he looked around copying what she'd done before he hurried over to her and dropped the moss into the puddle with a grin "when will the warriors be back? What about Sunblaze? WIll he be okay with just grumpy old honeybadger? she growled at me once for tripping over her tail! It was her fault for leaving it out for me to trip over!" he spoke quickly barely stopping to take a breath or leave a space between his words.

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

695 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:08 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
She'd watched quietly and fondly as the scene unfolded, Lilysong took half of the moss and the young pup had looked at her before picking up some moss and leaving the rest for her. Silently grateful for something to do she picked up the soft moss delicately in her jaws, straightening up she followed the other two hesitating at the entrance to the camp before following them. She placed her moss down on the ground and used her paw to push it into the water, she'd never known that moss could be used for anything at all. Let alone carrying water and making a comfortable bed to nap in, her cyan eyes inspected the moss soaking up the water with great interest.

View user profile

696 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:43 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lily song watched wth a satisfied smile as Coffeepup mimicked her actions, soaking the moss in the water and watching breaking as it swelled with the load. Of course, a torrent of questions immediately began flowing from the pup's mouth the moment his jaw have been freed from the load, but Lilysong enjoyed the pup's company and was more than happy to oblige. His enthusiasm was almost infectious. Lilysong's attention was drawn momentarily away from Coffeepup at the approach of Lilacsplash carrying a was of moss herself. Coffeepup, it seemed, was as infinitely kind hearted as he was energetic. Surrendering to his questioning Lilysong sat down next to the puddle, poking the moss with her paw to ensure that it had absorbed as much water as physically possible. "The patrol should be back soon, Coffeepup. I hardly think they'll want to hang around with the icky stench of SunClan in their noses." Lilysong exaggeratedly crinkled up her nose to add effect. In truth, Lilysong had no idea when the rest of the patrol would return, but knew that when they did, it would likely be an unpleasant sight of wolves covered in blood. In an ideal world Lilysong would have liked to have taken the pups away from camp when they arrived to spare them the gruesome sight, but that was not an option. They were too young to be allowed far from camp and the injured wolves would likely need as much help as they could get. "Honeybadger will look after Sunblaze, or rather, Sunstar, hopefully, when they return. For an old woman that girl's certainly got a lot of fire left in her. She's been alive long enough to see more than you could ever imagine." Lilysong went silent for a moment, lowering her gaze momentarily before a playful glint settled in her eyes. Flicking the paw she had still dangling in the water, Lilysong showered Coffeepup in a spray of water. "Are you sure you weren't just being clumsy?" She jibed lightly, returning her paw to the water in preparation for the next wave of attack.

View user profile

697 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Coffee sat down and listened carefully as Lilysong explained, his face brightened with laughter when she splashed him the pup getting excited enough to rear up onto his back paws and bat at Lilysongs paw that was near the water again. Settling down onto his four paws again he bounced around the two females, skidding to a halt he jumped into the puddle splashing both females and himself again. His bright yellow eyes glittered with a happy look of play the pup eagerly immersing himself so he could forget the guilt and pain that filled him whenever he thought about Softpup. The brown pup with his odly spotted back and exuberant nature began bouncing up and down in the puddle splashing them all again.

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

698 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:30 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash had been taken out of his thoughts when Lilacsplash walked by with Softpup. When he glanced at the pup he realized that the pup's body was limp and bloodied; it became clear that the pup had died. He frowned sadly, finding it horrible that one so young had already died. First Nightingale, and now a pup? He let out a sigh. He hadn't yet returned to camp and was still outside of the clearing, but figured that he should probably head back in now. The masked warrior padded into the camp, seeing that Lilacsplash had set down Softpup in the center of the clearing. Ferretdash sat off to the edges of the camp, seeing Honeybadger and Sunblaze leave, most likely for the deputy to get his nine lives and assume the title of WindClan leader. Some time afterwards an injured Lilysong entered the camp; he listened as the warrior mentioned how SunClan had started a fight. He didn't have that much herbal knowledge so he didn't know how he could help, and instead returned to his thoughts. There have been too many injuries and too much death. Why must we fight to make our point known? A Clanmate could be gravely injured in this border skirmish. He thought that fighting was really pointless; it only led to death and misery.

View user profile

699 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Laughter bubbled in Lilysong's throat as Coffeepup batted her paw and sailed into the water, sending fresh waves of water not just over himself, but over Lilacsplash and Lilysong as well. Lilysong was secretly grateful that she had used her good paw to splash the water; Coffeepup had a mean little swing. Lilysong shot a glance at moss still lying in the water. Thankfully it appeared to have survived Coffeepup's playing. Not that it would have mattered much, anyway. The moorland was full of holes, crevices, rocks etc that were choked with the green plant. If ever they needed more they would not be in short supply. However, that being said, Lilysong was in no mood nor fit state to go trawling the moor for extra moss. Giving Coffeepup a final soft bat across the ears, not wanting to spoil his fun, Lilysong rose to her feet and shook her pelt free of the water that clung to it. She was glad that Lilacsplash had helped to clean her fur and wounds, otherwise it would have been a rather unpleasant experience for those getting showered by the water from her pelt. "Let's get this moss into the shade of the medicine den, then." Lilysong said, a chuckle turning her tone light and fruity. Picking the sodden wads of moss up gently in her mouth, careful not to squeeze too much of the water out, Lilysong turned and returned to the camp clearing and into the medicine den, setting the moss in her mouth down as gently as possible in the most sheltered part of the room. The young warrior could not help a feeling of deep reminiscence from flooding her mind as she took in the lonely and abandoned feeling of the once active medicine den. It was a shame that Bluespirit had disappeared so suddenly, but she was sure that a new medicine wolf would rekindle the den's sense of purpose in the future to come.

View user profile

700 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 am

Coffee giggled softly to himself as he was batted across the ears a last time, and watched as Lilysong made off with most of the moss. Picking up what was left he darted after her completely forgetting about Lilacsplash, bouncing as normal he dropped his moss in the same pile of hers and grinned up at her his yellow eyes shining in his youthful face. He had no real idea the issues with sunclan or that sunclans roots were in Windclan, instead he was more focused on making sure everyone was really happy. Because if they were happy they wouldn't die, if he'd tried harder than Softpup and his family would still be here instead of being up in starclan. He never let any of these sad thoughts show on his face instead he wagged his tail and looked up at the warrior hoping he could make at least Lilysong happy. He bounced up and down before quieting down enough to query "Lilysong do you think one day we'll meet everyone we've lost?" he meant in starclan because he definitely didn't think he'd be going there. No he was bad, he hadn't saved them, he'd be going to the dark forest, that was where the bad wolves belonged. The question was perhaps a little dark for the pup who often tried to come across as playful and ever happy.

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum