An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 29]

1 WindClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

A camp surrounded by interwoven brambles and thorns. The WindClan wolves sleep underneath the stars and have no need for dens, except for that of the leader and for the queens. The leader's den is a small, dead-end cave while the Queens den is a large hole, buried deep in the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze looked around frantically. He was panicking,Snowstar was nowhere insight. She was just there a minute ago...! He turned towards the leader's den. He closed his eyes and muttered a prayer to Starclan. He dashed towards the cave and peered inside. His gray shadow overcast to show a distorted image of his figure. He blinked and barked loudly. The sound bounced back at him. For a second he forgot all about Smowstar and grinned merrily. He yelled into the cave loud and clear,"Hello,Sunblaze!" He eagerly received the reply. It was a bit distorted,but he was still very excited. He glanced back to tell the others,then he remembered about Snowstar,again. His face darkened. He glanced around again and returned diver to Brokenglare. He nudged her with his muzzle from behind. Wondering if she knew where their leader has disappeared off to.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

77 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf looked up as Barkstripe collapsed in the yellow grass nearby. She saw the look in his eyes and knew that he was cold, so she came over to him and curled up next to him to keep him warm. "Barkstripe, sorry if this is awkward, but I noticed how cold you were, so I decided to help you warm up." the fae said quietly as she settled down next to the warrior. Her grayish brown fur blended into his fur, the young warrior thought that if someone looked at them from far away, they'd think it would only be one wolf laying there. Graywolf's body heat was abnormal for such a young wolf, but she was contributing her heat for his sake.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

78 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barjstripe had started to doze off,but when some warmth threaded into his body,he peeked out of his golden eyes. He almost jumped out of his pelt. "Graywolf?!" He instantly stood up and perked up his ears in surprise. The brown warrior sighed and groaned after she sat next to him. He didn't really want to socialize right then. "Um,it's ok. Don't worry about it..." He backed away and padded over to e group again. It was awkward to him,and he decided to not sleep while everyone else was awake,again.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

79 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw limped back into camp, with the bundle of herbs. Glancing around the camp, she saw the Warriors and the dog talking together noisily. "So...I guess she joined?" The Apprentice figured wondering if Nightingale had changed her name. She then padded more slowly into the Medicine Cat Den and set down the herbs, briefly wondering if she should organized them. "Nah, Bluespirit can do that, I'm no Medicine Wolf. Lark then turned and padded out. Not really feeling tired, or hungry, she wasn't sure what to do. "I go do an Apprentice duty?" The She-wolf thought, deciding to fetch some prey for Snowstar. "She must be in her den...she wouldn't be out on any patrols at this hour. Turning, she padded over to the Fresh-kill pile and picked up a juicy hare. She then turned to the Leader's Den and waited patiently outside. "Um, Snowstar? May I enter?" She asked, waiting for a reply. Strangely there was none. So the Apprentice padded inside to find the den empty. "Weird." Lark thought, deciding to leave the prey on the floor of the den. She then padded out and gazed at the Warrior Barkstripe. "Hey Barkstripe." She greeted, "Have you seen Snowstar?" She waited for a reply.

View user profile

80 Re: WindClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe again jumped on his paws as another voice rang behind him. He sighed loudly when he noticed it was just Larkpaw. He cleared his throat and tried to attend to his posture again. "Um..." He glanced around looking of the white fae. "That's odd...She was just here a minute ago..." His golden eyes narrowed suspiciously. "May I ask why you're asking,Larkpaw?"

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

81 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:53 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Brokenglare heard Graywolf ask her for an exploration of the territory. "How weird, that's exactly what I was thinking about. Can she read minds?", the deputy thought suprised. "No, that wouldn't make sense. Probably just a weird coincidence.", she finished it with. The female then opened her mouth to answer. "I feel like resting for a little. Maybe later?", she answered. Thanks for asking, anyway.", she continued politely. Moments later she felt something, or rather someone, nudge her. The deputy turned her gaze against it, and recognized the face of Sunblaze. She looked curiously at him, with a face asking "What is it?".

View user profile

82 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
(Should we pretend like Snowy died and find her dead?)

Larkpaw was rather surprised at his suspicious glare and briefly wondered if wherever Snowy went was some big secret or something. "I-I was just going to get her a hare." She replied, "But she wasn't in her den." The She-wolf then turned her gaze around the camp, looking for her brother. But strangely, she couldn't find his scent either. "I really hope he's alright, it's kind of late to be out of camp." She thought, wondering if he could be with Snowstar. "No, he left earlier before she did."

View user profile

83 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
(@Lark & Browkn - Hmm,ask Broken. She's leader now. BTW,Congrats,Broken!!!)
(@Lark - And the glare wasn't at you,he was thinking,and was suspicious of what happened)

Barkstripe sighed and shook his head. "It's probably nothing. Snowstar might be out hunting or something." He said,but he was still very worried. He didn't let it show to worry Lark,but he was very,very worried.
He looked over at Brokenglare. Maybe he'd ask her about it later. Even if a hunting party was assembled he would have noticed,but maybe he didn't. Broken might have known. Sunblaze went over to her nudge her and was about to ask her a question as well. Bark clicked his tongue and looked back at Larkpaw. He blinked in surprise. "Hey,where's Wrenpaw? It's getting dark..."

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

Scapula.
View user profile

84 Re: WindClan camp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze chuckled nervously. He glanced over at Lark and Bark. Some situation seemed to make Lark worried,and Bark so much more worried. He shook his head and turned back at Brokenglare. He straightened up and tried to gather that humorous courage he usually had. "U-Umm...Snowy. She's an um..." The warrior groaned and cleared his throat and managed to tal clearly without stammering in worry. "She's not anywhere to be seen. She's gone." He said his last sentence through clenched teeth. He didn't really notice he hadn't said 'her' name. Snowstar was gone,and he was ultimate ultimately worried.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

85 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
(Ok, sorry)
Wrenpaw trotted towards camp. He approached it quietly, figuring everyone would be asleep. He was thoroughly surprised, however, to find the camp awake, and alive with activity. "What's going on?" He wondered, then a thought struck him. "Oh no, please don't let them be worrying over me!" The Apprentice padded into camp. He gazed around, then found Larkpaw talking to the Senior Warrior Barkstripe. Wrenpaw then padded up to them and greeted them, once more becoming like his quiet usual self. His sister seemed surprised, and inquired where he had been. "Oh, I was just exploring...and I got a little lost coming back." The male had to force himself not to flatten his ears in shame. He was lying! To his own sister and clanmates! But there was nothing he could do now, he just guessed that next time he would bring back some prey so that no one had to ask him. Wrenpaw then glanced around the camp. "What's going on here?"

View user profile

86 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:31 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw jumped at Wren's greeting and turned to him. "Where have you been?" She demanded him, cuffing him playfully. "I was beginning to get worried." She blinked at his reply, wondering if it sounded...different from his usual self. But since he looked tired, she decided not to question it. At his next question she replied: "Everyone's just rather worried because Snowstar's gone." Lark glanced back at Barkstripe before continuing. "She left camp a while ago but hasn't returned since." She waited for his reply.

View user profile

87 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:34 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
(Thanks, and yes, we could do so.)                                                                                                               The deputy moved her ears down in a weird fashion as she heard what Sunblaze was saying. "Huh, don't a single one of us know where she is?", she asked suprised. Moments after, worry started clouding up in her chest. "Did she walk off all alone?", she continued her questioning with. The female's voice quickly rose into a more powerful and leading one as she opened her mouth to speak. "I suggest we do a patrol to search for her. Everybody, split up in groups and decide where to search, but remain careful, something might be happening around here.", she suddenly said. The deputy then went back to being calm, still showing bits of worry.
(Suddenly mega-reaction Broken is suddenly.)

View user profile

88 Re: WindClan camp on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Icefrost gulped and nodded, waltzing over to the deputy. "I can lead a patrol if you want." She volunteered, hoping to find Snowstar soon. Her eyes were filled with worry, but she seemed to be astute and alert.

89 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:07 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf decided that she could step up. "Perhaps I can go alone and see if I can find any evidence of where Snowstar could have gone." she says suddenly. "If you guys don't mind, I'd like to go alone." she adds and then heads out of the camp. She starts at a trot, then she goes into a full sprint. Her tail flowing behind her like a plume, her ears back as she ran, and her mouth open, curving with the air. Perhaps I can find Snowstar before they can, it would sure earn me some more respect in this place, and perhaps make me feel more important the fae thought to herself. She headed towards the border, trying to find some sign of Snowstar.
~Windclan & Thunderclan borders~
The young female came back after a while, laying down nearby the entrance of the camp. "No sign of Snowstar anywhere at any of the borders. I searched every single side of Windclan territory, still no sign at all." the fae gasped while trying to catch her breath. Her ear drooped in shame because of her not finding anything. "The most that I found were a bunch of tracks and scents of dogs." she added quietly.

90 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe left Wrnepaw to Lark. He looked towards Brokenglare. He growled to himself. "We need to start looking,now." Graywolf said she examined the border,but she would most likely still be in camp. It seemed obvious since Snowstar was last seen at camp. He swallowed loudly. Heatherstar died...Now Snow might be... Barkstripe clicked his tongue,and lashed out his long bushy tail.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

Scapula.
View user profile

91 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Barkstripe, may I come with you?" the she-wolf asked the warrior. "I want to find Snowstar as much as everyone else does, don't I?" she asks. Her golden brown eyes eye him with great dignity and respect. "And I'm sorry about that thing earlier, didn't mean to scare you out of your pelt." she apologizes. Her grayish brown fur flowed a little as she trotted up to Barkstripe.

92 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze pinned his ears to his head. He bit his lip in worry. He stared at the ground in silence. God... Sunblaze took a deep breath and sighed. He looked up at Brokenglare again. He looked towards Barkstripe as he spoke then at Graywolf. "Hey. I'll come with." He said in a cheery tone. Trying to break the icy atmosphere. It probably didn't work since all the other's faces stayed grim. His ears twitched unsurely.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

93 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe snorted at Graywolf. "I'll be looking in camp,Gray. I won't need any help around here." He sneered and looked towards Sunblaze. "But I guess you can help out looking around." Bark had been a bit irrelevant to Graywolf lately. Ever since the meeting the clans had in Thunderclan territory,she hadn't appealed to him.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

Scapula.
View user profile

94 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"I guess you've made your point, Barkstripe. I will come back ASAP, if I'm not back in an hour, come looking for me." she says then runs out of the camp, heading towards the Windswept Prairie. What kind of warrior doesn't listen to the warrior code? the fae thought as she ran. Her tail flowed like a plume behind her, eyes straight ahead, and legs moving fast. I'll find Snowstar before they do at this rate she thought and chuckled a little. Her golden eyes twinkled and dulled as she ran and ran. If there were a sign of Snowstar anywhere, it wouldn't be in Windclan territory. She decided to go into another clans territory, but that could be dangerous. But, she is willing to take the risks. She makes a sharp turn towards Thunderclan.
~Windclan & Thunderclan border~

95 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw glanced at Brokenglare and Barkstripe. "What about me? Is there anywhere you want me to look or patrol?" She asked, rather nervous and thrilled at the same time. She was nervous, of course, for their clan leader, but it wasn't too often that she got to go on a little adventure. "When was the last time I had gone on an adventure out of camp?" She wondered. Had it been when she had followed Grizzlypaw out camp when she was a pup? Lark shivered, "Ok, not all adventures are cool." More then anything, she really hoped today wouldn't end so tragic like when she had lost her friend, those moons ago.
~~~
(Wrenpaw)

Wrenpaw blinked at what his sister replied. "Gone missing?" He echoed, watching some of the Warriors fuss about in the camp. The Apprentice stood back and thought about it for a moment. Where had he seen her last? "In the camp I think. With the dog." But had he scented her elsewhere when he had been chatting with Weed? Wren didn't think so...but then again, he hadn't been searching for it either, then it had started snowing. "Hmm, it'd be very hard to track her by scent." He figured, "So what about by sound?" The male lifted his head and let out a deep throaty howl. If Snowstar was anywhere near camp, he knew she'd hear for sure.

View user profile

96 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Barkstripe growled at Graywolf. "Why are you going out again?! You just did!" But she ran off without another thought. He snorted. She better not do anything incredibly stupid... He glowered at the entrance,but he whipped around to watch Wren let out a loud howl into the air. She has to hear that... Bark lashed out his tail. "Come on,Snowstar..." He muttered under his breath.

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

Scapula.
View user profile

97 Re: WindClan camp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze nodded at Barkstripe. Since he said he was staying in camp,it was a good idea for him to do that as well. Last time he had seen Snowstar,she was talking to the dog. She just seemed to disappear into thin air. Sunblaze tensed up,but he almost jumped out of skin when Wrenpaw howled. His ears twitched,as he looked over at Brokenglare. His face darkened a little. "What if we don't find her...?" He asked Brokenglare. He knew she was probably just as confused and worried as he was,maybe not. He had no idea what she was thinking. He pinned his white ears to a fiery orange pelt. "Sorry if I'm making you feel worse." He swallowed and shook his head. "You know what? Nevermind..." He glanced back at Wrenpaw. His howl ended a few seconds ago,and,still,no answer yet. A chill ran down his spine,and it wasn't from the cold.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

98 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:01 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The deputy lashed her tail slowly to the side and looked at all of her clanmates as they were deciding on stuff. She could feel the worry bristle through her at times, and the chaos had made her a bit unsure of what she was doing. The female heard a howl from one direction, and shouts and discussions from the other. She shook her head a bit to clear her dusty brain. As she heard Sunblaze ask his question with all of the things after, she opened her mouth to speak. "I'm not sure about what to do then, but I'm the deputy, after all...", she said, with her voice almost fading into mumbling at the end. "I shall try to figure about all of this, let's just hope she's not hurt or anything, 'Kay?", she continued it with, this time with a more positive voice. Lashing her tail again and flicking both her ears, the deputy rose up higher on her paws and looked at the sky to focus better. "I don't really have any experience in leading a group... What do I do? Why am I the deputy? I'll better focus... I should probably split some of them in groups myself, and maybe make some sound to get Snowstar's attention, wherever she might be...", she thought and started thinking more about groups in her head.

View user profile

99 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash glanced up as he heard more talk of Snowstar being missing; perhaps it hadn't only been him who'd noticed. The masked warrior tried to remember when he'd last seen Snowstar; it had been when she accepted Nightingale into the Clan. Where could she have gone? Out hunting, perhaps? Over to the borders? Ferretdash looked up at the sky, though it was now dark. He could hear more wolves trying to figure out what had happened to Snowstar, and heard Brokenglare speak about patrols. Ferretdash heard Wrenpaw's loud howl afterwards; certainly Snowstar would hear that, and come back to camp? "If you'd like, I could help search." Ferretdash said, his dark amber eyes looking towards Brokenglare. For a moment, he remembered how both he and Fawnfleck had nearly gone out to search for some of the missing wolves, before they'd heard of the Twolegs. He also remembered finding out what had happened to Swiftstreak. Ferretdash shook his head slightly. It won't be like those last times; we'll find Snowstar, we've got to. She must be somewhere outside of the camp.

View user profile

100 Re: WindClan camp on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Deciding that she might as well help she moved over to a brown warrior who had a white chest and a sort of darker brown mask over his eyes. She looked over at him saying in her calm voice "I'll help as well, I migt as well pull my weight. Do you know if she has any favorite spots in the territory that she might go to?" the handsome dog perked her elfin ears listening to the others talk. She had the wound on her chest still but she ignored it, she'd had worse

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum