An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:00 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to your training Aspenpaw, if theres any thing you'd like to focus on just let me know. Rose is a little grouchy, but she'll do her very best to give you a good training so you can become a warrior.
Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[30/60]

Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[6/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[20/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[46/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[35/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

The short, gingery female sat scratching the large scar on her shoulder, she'd asked her first apprentice Aspenpaw to meet her here in the training hollow behind the camp. Finishing scratching her itch she looked up and around her pale eyes searching for her apprentice. I asked Aspenpaw to meet me here at sunhigh and its past sunhigh now! Better have a good reason why they're so late She shook her head and stood beginning to pace backwards and forwards becoming lost in memory. She remembered being mentored by the late Winchester and her heart squeezed with grief, she'd never gotten to apologize or thank him.

Last edited by Rosethorn on Mon May 16, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 10 times in total

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

26 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
As the gray she-wolf tucked her fluffy tail, remembering Rosethorn's words, she prepared to jump in for the attack. Diving towards her mentor, Aspenpaw went to swipe one of the scarred fae's leg, in an attempt to get her off balance.

27 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn watched with slight pride as her apprentice remembered to tuck her tail, when she leapt at her she sprang back landing securely on  her four paws again she spoke "why dont you try the 'Leap-and-hold' Ideal for a small wolf facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed. " she remembered the move well as it was how she and her brother had attacked the animal that had dared invade their camp

Sig Credit
View user profile

28 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Feeling a little embarrased for not having an actual tatic, Aspenpaw listened to Rosethorn's advice. Nodding in understandment, the apprentice resumed the attack of her teacher, and began to slowly walk around the ginger she-wolf, waiting until she reached the optimal spot to jump onto her mentor's back. Finally seeing a opportunity, Aspenpaw sprung from the cold forest floor and onto the Rosethorn's orange back. Grasping but not sinking her claws into the older fae's hide, the young canine open her jaws and lightly pressed her teeth onto the back of Rosethorn's neck, careful not to inflict injuries on her teacher.

29 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
She was filled with pride when her apprentice leapt up onto her back, the ginger warrior instantly let her shoulders and side hit the ground aiming to tip her apprentice onto the ground beneath her. The scarred she wolf had some other fighting moves that she could teach her apprentice as well. Her pale blue-green eyes glittered with intelligence and thoughtfulness, wondering what other moves she should teach her apprentice.

Sig Credit
View user profile

30 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:52 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Leaping off her mentor before she was squashed, Aspenpaw landed on the the snowy ground, waiting for Rosethorn to teach her something else. The young she-wolf could see the pride shimmering in her teacher's eyes and it lifted the apprentice's spirits. Aspenpaw wanted to do nothing more than to prove her worthiness to become a warrior. The gray fae flicked her ears to the sound of rustling in the bushes nearby but ignored it because she had other things to accomplish at the moment.

31 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:46 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
She flicked her tail "Being pinned can be hard to get away from, you can either play dead and suddenly once their grip has released struggle and get away or use your claws to slice open their belly. It brings you back in control of the fight" she said firmly, the playing dead was defensive and the belly slice trick was both offensive and defensive at the same time. she gestured "I'll pin you, and you try both the moves, the belly slice first and then the play dead trick. Make sure not to actually slice me open hopping around with a bleeding stomach would put a damper on things" she said with a grin pushing up the sides of her face the comment meant in lightheartedness. The battle scarred wolf was quite pleased with how well her apprentice was doing, she was fairly certain that she was well ahead of the other apprentices.

Sig Credit
View user profile

32 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:51 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
A smile appeared on Aspenpaw's maw in return to her teacher's grin. Afterwards the apprentice got into position for the orange fae's attack. She then awaited for Rosethorn to make her move, her fur being brushed by the wind's cool breeze. Aspenpaw was glad to have a mentor like Rosethorn, she was always kind to her when other members of the Clan had not been. The young she-wolf could even consider her as a motherly figure.

33 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:36 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose carefully pinned her apprentice to the ground, Aspenpaws back was flat against the ground and Rosethorns claws carefully held her down. She didn't want to harm her apprentice the young wolf that she'd taken under her wing and who got the kinder side of the ginger wolf who normally was fiery and rather irritated. She looked down at the wolf that was pinned beneath her waiting for her apprentice to practice either one of the two moves or first one and then the other.

Sig Credit
View user profile

34 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:37 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
After her teacher had pinned her down to the snowy ground, Aspenpaw hastily used one of the defensive moves Rosethorn had just taught her. She then proceeded to lightly claw at the scarred she-wolf's belly, careful not to puncture her mentor. Afterwards, Aspenpaw softly pushed Rosethorn off of herself with her strong hind legs. Rolling onto her side, the gray fae awaited her teacher's response, hoping she impressed the orange canine.

35 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:30 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
The defensive movement was recognized, good she was a quick learner, although the sudden kick of back legs into her stomach pushed all the air out of her lungs and left her wheezing a little moving back to regain her breath. Looking over at her apprentice she nodded "That was good thinking, if you'd sliced me open and then done that trick you would have brought the fight into your control quickly" She told her apprentice, she'd taught her some more fighting and defensive moves but remembered something and added " dont forget the Duck and Twist; Its a Simple defensive move. The wolf ducks then twists around, rolling over onto her back, and then springs to their paws. Its one of the basics but in battle it becomes one of your most useful defensive moves" She told Aspenpaw firmly, she thought for a moment swishing her tail thoughtfully "Well, now that we've practiced some more moves why don't we have another go at that practice fight yes?" She was confident that now Aspenpaw had some more tools in her toolkit of fighting and defensive moves it would go better. Afterwards she'd return the focus to hunting as that was also a very important aspect of warrior life.

Sig Credit
View user profile

36 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
As Rosethorn let out a few wheezes, Aspenpaw flashed a concerned look at her teacher. But soon seeing that the scarred she-wolf was alright, Aspenpaw beamed at her mentor's compliment. After Rosethorn was finished speaking, the apprentice shook her head in agreement, and began to circle her teacher yet again, waiting for her to make a move.

(One question, will any days pass on this training RP or will it all the training be on one day?)

37 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
(Normally time passes, after they've finished fighting we can time skip to a few days later and do some more hunting if you're keen)

Watching her apprentice as she circled Rosethorn suddenly moved forward her paw aiming to strike at the side of her apprentices head. After their fight she'd end the training for the day and they could continue focusing on hunting in the next few days. She was very pleased with how her apprentice was doing - the prideful ginger female drawing herself out of her thoughts then slipped around aiming to grab Aspenpaws tail in her jaws if she hadn't tucked it out of the way. She was already planning what she was planning to do next, her blue green eyes intelligent.

Sig Credit
View user profile

38 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:20 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Seeing her mentor's orange paw coming for the side of her head, Aspenpaw quickly ducked from the swipe, and tucked her fluffy tail, remebering Rosethorn's words. Then, using one of the newly taught techniques, the young apprentice launches herself onto the back of her teacher. But, in an attempt to not inflict injuries on the scarred she-wolf, Aspenpaw lost her light grip on Rosethorn's hide, and fell to the icy ground. Shaking off her fall, the gray canine got back up onto her four paws, ready for whatever would come next.

39 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:36 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
When her attacks failed to hit she had moved, but feeling the apprentice leap up onto her back she had begun to shake herself vigorously. She turned to face her apprentice again giving her space awaiting any attacks the grey apprentice had for her. She had tensed herself, her tail neatly tucked in beside one of her back legs, her ears were forward indicating her focused attention on Aspenpaw. If her apprentice didn't strike out soon she'd unleash another series of attacks.

Sig Credit
View user profile

40 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:37 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Keeping her tail tucked in between her slender legs, Aspenpaw dove in for another attack on her mentor. Leaping for Rosethorn's flanks, the young she-wolf pushed her teacher to the cold forest floor, careful not to let the scarred fae roll onto her back to defend herself. Keeping her mentor forcefully on her side, Aspenpaw lightly pressed her teeth into the orange canine's shoulder, not wanting to actually inflict pain on the warrior.

41 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:44 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
She hit the ground with a harsh thud, being a small she wolf her apprentice who was nearly the same size of her had an advantage than she would have had if Rosethorn had been bigger. When her apprentice lightly attacked her shoulder roses head whipped about and firmly attached her teeth to one of her apprentices forepaws. She gave a good tug enough to unbalance her apprentice giving her the mere moment she needed to leap back up onto her paws and return to the attack. She fiercly reared up and slammed her two front paws into her apprentices side designed to unsteady her again and knock her to the side. her movements weren't as strong as they would have been if she was in a real battle not wanting to hurt her

Sig Credit
View user profile

42 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
After Rosethorn escaped her grasp, Aspenpaw stumbled sideways as a result of her mentor's powerful push. The young she-wolf tried her best to keep her balance, not wanting to disappoint her teacher. Catching her breath, Aspenpaw awaited for the scarred fae's next move, ready for whatever was to come next.

43 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose then decided to speak "I'm going to attack you and I want you to use your defensive moves. Ducking out of the way, playing dead if you need too that sort of thing" she gave the apprentice half a minute or so to digest the information before she leapt forward and knocked the apprentice onto her back her paws pinning the younger wolf down she met the apprentices eyes and waited for her apprentice to decide what to do.

Sig Credit
View user profile

44 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Being pinned down by her mentor, Aspenpaw knew what she was going to do next. Aware of how succesful it was before, the gray apprentice clawed at Rosethorn's belly, and quickly pushed her teacher off of her with the help of her strong hind legs. Rising onto her four limbs, Aspenpaw decided to begin another attack on the scarred fae, and charged at her teacher. Leaping into the air, the young she-wolf tackled Rosethorn, and hastily grabbed her orange scruff, softly shaking it, in an attempt to make her teacher too rattled up to fight back.

(Had to look up some Warrior's battle moves in order to finish this post XD)

45 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
The scruff move worked better with rats, as soon as she felt teeth in her scruff Rosethorns body became heavy and limp. As soon as she'd begun to drag the smaller wolf down she wrenched herself forward and away tearing herself out of the apprentices grip. "Thats good, but enough for today, Next lesson we'll focus more on your hunting again, you'll be able to use some of the techniques you've learned infighting to your advantage" She was panting a little their practice fight having given her a decent work out.

Sig Credit
View user profile

46 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:26 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Aspenpaw beamed at her teacher's words, and then proceeded to bow her head in respect towards her mentor, knowing today's lesson had come to an end. The young she-wolf was a tad disappointed to go back to camp, after all, she always found boredom or trouble there. Especially in the Apprentice's den. Letting out a heavy sigh, Aspenpaw quickly turned to Rosethorn, gave her a friendly smile, and then began to trot back to Thunderclan camp.

47 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
It had been a few days since she'd done anything with Aspen so she had told her apprentice to meet her near the border that thunderclan shared with Stormclan. The prey was coming back to the forest and she looked forward to doing some more hunting with her apprentice. It wouldn't be too much longer before she was ready to become a warrior as well she thought to herself. They just had to tune up her hunting skills a little, she mused over her thoughts whilst listening to the sounds of the birds that had begun to return from wherever they went in winter. She liked new leaf, it reminded her of her brother they'd been pups together in it, shaking out her fur she hummed softly to herself waiting for her apprentice.

Sig Credit
View user profile

48 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Aspenpaw padded over to the training willow, feeling refreshed from her recent slumber. Upon arriving, the young she-wolf dipped her head in respect to the ginger-colored female in front of her, and greeted her with a friendly tone. "Good morning Rosethorn." Aspenpaw had luckily restrained herself from calling the scarred fae mentor, as she had be reprimanded by Rosethorn herself to address her with a more casual title.

(I'm so sorry about the delay! I'll try to be more active on this thread!)

49 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
[all good, you just need to get 30/60 in one more skill then you can be promoted]

Rosethorn perked her ears when Aspenpaw showed up her fiery normally bad tempered she wolf always was more tolerant of her grey apprentice. Her apprentice was almost ready to be come a warrior and she was looking forward to it. "Good morning Aspenpaw, lets continue with your hunting shall we? Find some prey then pick something big for us to bring down, it will help you with your fighting skills as well" she told her with a nod of her head before lying down waiting for her apprentice to take the lead.

Sig Credit
View user profile

50 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Sun May 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Nodding in understandment of her teacher's instructions, Aspenpaw began to sniff the fresh morning air, hoping to catch a scent. Preferably one of an elk. Considering life was beginning to flourish Thunderclan territory once again, it didn't take took long before the small female snatched the scent of a young cow. Seizing the opportunity, Aspenpaw follow the scent trail, hoping her mentor was right behind her.

Once arriving in close proximity of the female elk, Aspenpaw crouched low to the ground, covered by the mess of bare bushes that stood in front of her. Feeling the time was right, the young apprentice initated the hunt slowly stalking her prey, being wary of stepping on small branches or dead leaves. The last thing she wanted was to make any noise. Starting the deadly chase between predator and prey, Aspenpaw charged towards the cow, confident in her skills as a hunter.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum