An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:00 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to your training Aspenpaw, if theres any thing you'd like to focus on just let me know. Rose is a little grouchy, but she'll do her very best to give you a good training so you can become a warrior.
Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[30/60]

Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[6/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[20/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[46/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[35/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

The short, gingery female sat scratching the large scar on her shoulder, she'd asked her first apprentice Aspenpaw to meet her here in the training hollow behind the camp. Finishing scratching her itch she looked up and around her pale eyes searching for her apprentice. I asked Aspenpaw to meet me here at sunhigh and its past sunhigh now! Better have a good reason why they're so late She shook her head and stood beginning to pace backwards and forwards becoming lost in memory. She remembered being mentored by the late Winchester and her heart squeezed with grief, she'd never gotten to apologize or thank him.

Last edited by Rosethorn on Mon May 16, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 10 times in total

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

51 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Mon May 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn had kept close to her apprentice letting her ashen hued charge take the lead, the heavy scent of elk had wafted over to her nose. The orange wolf flicked the end of her tail and ducked around to wait behind the elk as Aspenpaw jumped forawrd at the elk. Pushing herself up out of the place where she'd been hiding herself the wolf leapt sending herself up onto the elks rear her teeth digging into the side of its haunch. She was happy to aid with the hunt of the elk knowing that to bring down the large prey.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

52 Re: Rosethorn training Aspenpaw on Mon May 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Seeing her mentor sink her teeth into the cow's musclar rear, Aspenpaw quickly join in, launching herself onto the female elk's back, and letting her incisors dig into her prey's tender flesh. With blood dribbing from the bite mark the young apprentice had left behind, the cow began to kick, desperately trying to break free from the two she-wolfs' grasp. But Aspenpaw kept an iron grip on the elk, determined to make the kill. Once the cow finally fell to the ground in pain, the gray fae slammed her paw onto its neck, wanting to make sure her prey couldn't move much before the kill was made.

"Shall I do the honors?" Aspenpaw asked with a slightly proud grin on her maw. She had proven herself to be quite the huntress in her time as an apprentice.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum