An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inactivity on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi everyone; I'm sorry that I haven't been so active lately. I haven't had so much time to post these past few weeks. However, I will try to get up posts for my characters (especially for Graystar and any others involved in the current battle plot, and in Training Topics) hopefully this weekend or during the next few days.

I hope to be active again soon!

-Graystar

View user profile

2 Re: Inactivity on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:30 pm

No worries Gray! Welcome back though!

Diamondfang's Biography

"Diamondfang is meant to accentuate my smile, you know? Even Snowstar knew so much."

"My dearest, listen to the birds sing and the leaves murmur. There is much more to nature than what is seen by the eye."

"I can sing a myriad of songs about your beauty."

View user profile

3 Re: Inactivity on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Yeah Gray whenever you are available

4 Re: Inactivity on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Hope to see you around Gray, but no hurry or fuss. We'll see you when we see you, dont forget to enjoy yourself C:

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

5 Re: Inactivity on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Thanks everyone! I'll try to get some posts up for my characters now, and I think that I should be more active in the coming days.

View user profile

6 Re: Inactivity on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Nice to see you back Gray! ^^

View user profile

7 Re: Inactivity on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
A bit late, but welcome back!

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"