An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who even is Mink? on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
WHO EVEN AM I. THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION. THANK YOU FOR ASKING. YE.
i'mjumpingonthebandwagonguys.hooray

AHEM

NONETHELESS, I SHALL RUN THROUGH THE BASICS. For starts, I'm American. I live in America. More specifically, I live in Iowa. There. Aren't I interesting?
Iowa sucks, fyi. California has celebrities. Florida has Disney World. Minnesota has the Mall of America. NEBRASKA EVEN HAS A FLIPPIN HUGE ZOO. But what does Iowa have?

Corn. Iowa has corn.

So, don't visit me, unless you want some corn. Otherwise you'll be bored out of your mind.

ANYWAYS, MORE ABOUT ME! I'm an eighth grader going to a lame school in a lame town. I'm also lame. I might seem like I'm the coolest cat around, but, in real life, nOPE. I'M SHY, AWKARD, LAZY, QUITE PASSIONATE, NERDY, ANNOYING, AND I CAN BE SERIOUS ONE MOMENT AND INSANE THE NEXT. But I do let people cheat off my homework, cuz I'm awesome like that. Unless I don't like you. Then go fail it yourself.
Like I said, I'm nerdy, so I like nerdy things. I like games. I like reading. I love writing. Music is bae (Twenty One Pilots trash right here). I'm a social studies geek. Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Etc.  
If you love Harry Potter, then I love you, fam. And I must have someone to geek over Percy Jackson with. IF SO, PM ME. WE MUST GEEK OUT TOGETHER.

So, anyways, Iowa is pretty chill, so my life isn't very impressive or interesting. I've moved several times around Iowa, before coming.... well. Here. I have a cat named Shadow and a puppy named Chase. My puppy is a German shepherd and he is adorable. If you don't think so, then I will cut you. My cat's also pretty cool, but she's downright insane. Like, really insane. I think she fell off her perch too many times.

Although I'm quiet in reality, I do love to talk when I have something to talk about. If I'm geeking out, then I won't shut up and all of a sudden I become quite obnoxious tbh. Because I'm so loud and dramatic, I am in plays and my school's Drama Club. I'm a Drama Llama. Along with that, I'm a band and choir geek. I'm a Soprano 1 in choir and I play the oboe in band, but I occasionally do percussion. Fyi, the oboe is very annoying. VERY.

Some other random facts about me...
- I am obsessed with perfume and hand sanitizer. I love anything that smells good.
- I have a problem with getting anything on my hands. If I'm eating with them, I wipe my hands every time I put my food down. It's weird.
- I wanna be a lawyer when I grow up.
- My favorite color is silver.
- My favorite book is all the books from the Harry Potter series.
- My favorite song is every Twenty One Pilots songs. I also like Owl City. Don't judge.
- My favorite food is green licorice or beef jerky. But I also really like angel food cake.
- My favorite animals are cats, owls, loons, and minks (duh).
- I once kicked a hole in a door when I was four years old.

Welp. I think that's everything. Remember; if you don't think my dog is cute, I will cut you.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

2 Re: Who even is Mink? on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:12 am

dude i'd kill a man over beef jerky, very interesting to learn more about you also minky. Harry potter buddies!

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

3 Re: Who even is Mink? on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Riverfrost

Warrior
There was so much miscellaneous info that was intriguing and entertaining. SO MUCH FUN MINKY JUST YES. But seriously, how would one get the strength to kick a hole in the wall at 4 years old? 0-0
Maybe there's something in the water.

Riverfrost's Biography

"Time is a remedy for all wounds."

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

"Those who tell white lies will find themselves color-blind."

Signature Credit | Avatar Credit
View user profile

4 Re: Who even is Mink? on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
IDK MAN. I WAS A FIESTY LIL BOOGER.
I personally remember using a toy guitar to make a hole in the door but my sister and mom say that was later on. My jerk of a sister would shut me in my room and block the door so I couldn't escape and I got aNgRY. XDDD

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

5 Re: Who even is Mink? on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:06 am

Fernshade

Deputy
OH MY GOSH LOL
Sibling Rivalry at it's finest!

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

6 Re: Who even is Mink? on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 am

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Dude my siblings and I would fight ALL THE TIME.
My brother even tied my sister to a tree once. Left her there for almost an hour. XDD

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

7 Re: Who even is Mink? on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior

I literally have no words. I pray for the sanity of you and your family.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

8 Re: Who even is Mink? on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Well nice to meet ya SHY, AWKARD, LAZY, QUITE PASSIONATE, NERDY, ANNOYING, AND I CAN BE SERIOUS ONE MOMENT AND INSANE THE NEXT buddy! I'm definitely there with you! Smile Razz

And.... om nom nom on the angel food cake. rabbit

View user profile

9 Re: Who even is Mink? on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:34 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
OMGosh Mink, note to self dont make minkfur angry, lol. It was great to get to know more about you though Minkfur.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum