An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Foxpaw's and Reddust's Training Thread on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Welcome to Foxpaw's training session. Feel free to jump in!

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

2 Re: Foxpaw's and Reddust's Training Thread on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Reddust

Warrior
The warrior warily gazed around the hollow. He went silent and stopped his pawsteps before turning his gaze to his new apprentice. "Here seems like a good spot." He mused aloud, tail swishing behind him. Sunlight streaming through the crowns of trees, dappling the ground with flecks of light.

He padded toward the center before twisting and looking back at the she-wolf. "Anything in particular you'd like to start of with, Foxpaw?" He said with a slight intonation and a clearing of his throat. Reddust had mentored once, and not yet again. It was going to be troublesome to pick up on his old training habits.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

3 Re: Foxpaw's and Reddust's Training Thread on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpaw padded up to him, her amber eyes twinkling with excitement. She then neared the warrior and she sat down on her rump, her white and red fur a little shiny in the sunlight. At the warrior's question, she appeared to jump out of her fur. "Oh! Whatever you want to start with is fine with me!" she barked quickly in response, her ears down in embarrassment. She hadn't expected her mentor to ask her a question about what she wanted to do. Her tail wagged a bit happily.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

4 Re: Foxpaw's and Reddust's Training Thread on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Reddust

Warrior
The brute's eyes widened a bit before he gave a curt nod. "So be it..." He mumbled before he reached into the recesses of his mind for those tactics and techniques he'd used all those moons ago. He ran his tongue over his lips. "Let's just start with hunting."

"It's a bit easier to pick up fighting after all that pouncing and sneaking." But his explanation went unsaid. Reddust beckoned her forward with his tail with a slight sniff. "Tell me, how good is your nose, Foxpaw?" He said with a slight tug of his lips.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

5 Re: Foxpaw's and Reddust's Training Thread on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpaw stood up and sniffed the air around her. Her nose flared as her nose scented a fox. The scent's stale, so it probably passed through here about 3 days ago, she thought to herself. "There's been a fox that's passed through this area, but the scent's stale. There's also the scent of rabbits all throughout here! The rabbit scent is quite fresh." she told him, turning towards him, wondering if her nose was smelling correctly.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

6 Re: Foxpaw's and Reddust's Training Thread on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Reddust

Warrior
OOC: Sorry for the wait

Reddust watched as the apprentice frowned, her nose twitching and flaring to gather what scents floated around them. He knew he shouldn't expect much from a wolf who wasn;t often out of camp, but was pleasantly surprised at her knowledge. "Perhaps wayward warriors and the fresh-kill pile do more than seen by the eye." He thought with a slight hum of approval.

"Good. Now can you tell me where the rabbits are?" His ears twitched, trying to pick up the sounds of the wilderness around them. "And if they had enough time to get far?" Reddust had higher expectations now, even if he inwardly quelled the small spark of excitement.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum