An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1 Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Four Falls:

Four Falls is a group of four waterfalls that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Four Falls is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a small island in the middle of Four Falls.The Clan leaders use the giant rock to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. The island is also lined in moss.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

2 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar was the first to arrive at the gathering and she almost sighed in relief. At least she would have a few moments to herself to gather her thoughts before the other leaders and their clans arrived. She struggled a bit to get up the big rock that the leaders stood upon to address all the other clans. She watched as her clanmates chose their own spots and waited for Fernshade to get here so that she could talk with her before the meeting started. She prayed to starclan that no fighting would happen and that this would be a peaceful gathering but somehow in her gut she could feel that something would happen tonight. She looked around for Pandamask but she still hadnt arrived. She was starting to get worried, Pandamask had never been gone for so long before even when she was just gathering herbs. She thought about sending a couple of wolves out to look for her. But she would wait to ask Fernshade.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

3 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
The male with his glittering golden eyes padded up seeming to have had no issues with catching up, looking up at Gentlestar he spoke suddenly "Thank you. I... apologize for my behaviors... I make no excuses but I shall explain. I find it hard to sit and do nothing, i have to do something or I feel like everything is out of control and its hard. So Thank you for still believing me" he said quietly his words easily missed before he moved to sit near the cool spray of one of the waterfalls his features hard to read as he waited for the other clans to arrive.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

4 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:19 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
The gray-furred leader stopped as she reached the pool that surrounded the Gathering-place. She stepped paw into the water, memories of her time in RiverClan quickly returning. Without any more hesitation she pushed through the water, quickly making it to the island. It was nice to swim again; ever since StormClan formed, she hadn't spent much of her time near the river. It seemed that SunClan was just now arriving; already Gentlestar and a warrior of that Clan had come. She nodded in greeting to both, before making her way toward the great-rock and climbing up it. "Hello Gentlestar. Is all well with your Clan?" she asked. She hoped that WindClan hadn't been giving the other Clan trouble.

View user profile

5 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
The large dog soon appeared following Graystar, readying imself he took a couple of steps back before leaping into the water with a splash unable to help himself. He doggy paddled through the cold water soon pulling himself up onto the island and shaking himself off. He smiled over at the other sunclan wolf there before taking a seat his eyes lighting up as they rested upon Graystar sitting up on the large rock the full moon slowly rising behind her its light catching on her fur and making her look even more lovely than she already did. He sat there unaware that he was staring with a slightly dreamy look in his gaze watching the leader of stormclan.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

6 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:14 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
The red warrior glanced down at the water when he reached the Four Falls. He didn't care much for swimming, but he it wasn't like he hated or even disliked it. He stepped into it slowly, flinching at how cold the water was before swimming the rest of the way to the island. He shook out his short-furred pelt before glancing around. It was sort-of a relief to be away from the mountains again; it wasn't that he disliked SunClan's territory, far from it, but he didn't really like heights. He frowned when he saw Gentlestar struggling to get up the large rock, but soon she had made it safely. He didn't want to think about her falling off of it. He took a seat somewhat near the front, wondering what the other leaders would announce. I've got an idea about WindClan, he thought with a slight grimace, but what about ThunderClan? Or even StormClan; it seemed like a lot was happening when we visited their camp. He got a bit lost in his thoughts, but kept his ears perked to hear when the leaders would announce the Gathering or in case anyone addressed him.

Signature Credit
View user profile

7 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:52 am

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw padded over towards the Gathering-place, and held back a growl of annoyance as he reached the pool that seperated him from the island. Oh, how he hated swimming. At least the water here wasn't deep, or else he'd have feared it. Hesitantly he waded through the water, paddling forward when it became a bit too deep, and shook out his fur once he reached the shore. I knew it; I shouldn't have come. Gatherings weren't that enjoyable to him anyways. He took a seat towards the back, half-hoping that he could get through the Gathering without having to speak to anyone else.

View user profile

8 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:01 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar looked down at Ashfall and smiled gently. "You are welcome Ashfall and I will forgive your behavior this time but dont let it happen again." She said sternly just to let him know that she wasnt messing around. She looked up as some stormclan members started to arrive, Graystar along with them. "Why hello Graystar, I am well and so is my clan. How are you doing, is all well on your lands?" she asked politely.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

9 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:17 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The white she wolf padded up her ears tilting back at the lack f thunderclan wolves her heart sinking a little. Picking up the form of Barkclaw she moved over and sat beside him, she didn't mind him, he was a solitary type and didn't feel the need to constantly jabber at her. She sat down silently not trying to say anything just resting waiting for others to arrive and waiting for the thunderclan wolves. Her thoughts drifted to Hawk, who'd been the deputy when she was last in their camp, her mind then going to her father and mother. Her heart ached in her chest, her mother had vanished and her father had died during the long trek to the new territories.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

10 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw bounded down the path from Stormclan territory into the gathering area. The white apprentice stopped short as she looked around in awe at the waterfalls that cascaded down around the island and she stood unsure on where to go or what to do. Looking around she spotted Stormblade and made her way shyly over to him. "Hi Stormblade." Moon said to the dog. Her white body lowered into a sitting position by his for-legs and she looked up at him with jade green eyes. "How many more wolves are gonna show up?" she asked softly looking around at the tiny few. Most who were there seemed to be Stormclan wolves and she wondered why.

View user profile

11 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:25 am

Forsaken slowly walked up staring in slight surprise at the water that surrounded the Island, how was he supposed to get there!? He could already see Moonpaw and Stormblade there, as well as Barkclaw, Crystalheart and Graystar. Swallowing hard he began wading through the cold waters fed by the four water falls that cascaded down beautifully. As the waters got deeper the small apprentice began a rather pathetic doggy paddle, his head slipped under the water several times and by the time he crawled onto the island he was shivering. Shaking himself off more than once he made his way over to Moonpaw sitting down and snuggling himself into her white fur still shaking a little.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

12 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:30 am

Stormblade

Warrior
His gaze was torn away from the beautiful lady sat upon the rock by a familiar voice seeing Moonpaw his features lit up into a kind smile. He particularly liked Moonpaw, seeing her as a niece or daughter of sorts, "Hello there Moonpaw, How are you doing?" he watched Forsaken turn up at the other side of the water and silently chuckled to himself the poor young man would surely not be pleased at coming to the gathering. "Well, we're here a bit early, much more wolves should be coming here - I assume plenty of Windclan will be here to accuse Sunclan" when Forsakenpaw finally made it through the water and over to them he ran his tongue over the apprentices soaked fur until he was dry enough to hopefully not catch a cold "Hello Forsakenpaw" he added that kind smile still on his face, the quiet shy apprentice had really blossomed with his relationship with Moonpaw and he was privately happy that they had each other.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

13 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:36 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw lent into Stormblades legs when he spoke to her and answered her question. Her fur was drying quickly due to its fluffiness. "Ive been to the windclan and thunderclan borders with Forsakenpaw and Iceflood and Minkfur." she told the dog she saw as her uncle happily. Her jade green eyes turned at the sound of splashing water and she giggled as Forsakenpaw pulled his body from the water that surround the island. She pressed close to him as Storm started to lick his pelt dry before greeting him. Sniffing at the dark apprentices scent she noticed it was mostly his again and with the knowledge that many more wolves were going to be turning up made Moons possessive nature flare up again. Standing she wound her way around Forsakens body re-coating his fur with her scent as a warning message to all other faes that turned up.

View user profile

14 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:47 am

He wasn't that thrilled when the large dog licked him but put up with it so he could be beside Moonpaw. He didn't like being separated from her very much, he leant into her although he almost fell over when she stood. His tail wagged a little when she wound around him, smelling of her reminded him that he was loved. He liked the smell of her as well, it also told all the other males that might look at the beautiful apprentice that he belonged to her. For when she rubbed herself along him, his scent was also applied to her, he smiled a little at her watching her with an adoring look in his eyes. Although he hoped that no body else would turn up and that they could all go home soon.

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

15 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:57 am

Stormblade

Warrior
The large brute listened with interest as Moonpaw spoke "Oh really? Its good to see the borders, at some point i'll take you both on an excursion through the territory, you'll need to know the territory like the back of your paws" he couldn't help the warm chuckle as Moonpaw twined around Forsakenpaw firmly advertising that th young male was not available for other females. Although he doubted that Forsakenpaw would actually have the courage to talk to another female without stuttering let alone stray from her. They were quite cute together thought, he liked how they brought out the best in each other, Forsaken seemed braver, happier less anxious with the sleek female around. The dog himself hoped to one day be lucky enough to love and be loved the way those two young wolves were.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

16 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:14 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw ran her tongue over Forsakenpaws ears once she had finished winding her way around his body. Looking over at Stormblade as he said he would take them around the territory had her beaming happily with a fluffy blur of a tail. "We would love that Stormblade. Thank you." she yipped happily. She sat back down between the two males and lent into her loves body. His scent wrapped around her as she rested her snowy head over his shoulders and watched the wolves wonder around the island.

View user profile

17 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 am

he was greatful when she spoke for him so he didn't have to say anything other than nod. When she sat down and began to lean into him a contented sigh left him, he still felt a little cold from the water. There wasn't anything he could do about it however so he just stayed quiet and continued to enjoy spending time with her. He wasn't too comfortable here, the sunclan wolves being ones he'd never seen before, they smelt funny and he didn't trust them. He'd rather be at home in their cosy den curled around each other in the nest, the thought caused him to yawn.

18 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade nodded in response to moonpaw, watching the two apprentices interact with a kind sparkle in his brown eyes. Once they had settled down his gaze flicked back up to Graystar, half ignoring the other wolves that had turned up. Privately not having high hopes for anything to happen when it came to the feelings he had for the leader of his clan. He was a dog, and was under no illusions what plenty of wolves believed about dogs. So he forced himself to be content to merely watch and privately admire, his brown eyes flicked to Gentlestar she seemed a little.... round. He wondered if it was because she was carrying puppies, he hoped so pups were a joyful addition to any clan.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

19 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded slightly upon hearing Gentlestar's question. "Yes, we are all doing well. We've had a few issues, but they're all resolved now," she added, thinking back about the loner they had just finished dealing with. There also had been the matter of the injured pup, but when she had returned back to camp it seemed that Twistedfoot had that situation all under control. She wondered what she should announce at the Gathering; perhaps only the loner... or would that tell the other Clans that StormClan's borders were weak? Hmm. There was a lot to consider. She of course wouldn't mind telling Gentlestar, but they weren't in alliance with either ThunderClan or WindClan. I'll just decide later, I suppose, she thought. Glancing down, she noticed that more Clan members had arrived, mainly of StormClan. When her gaze landed on Stormblade, she gave a small smile, before she looked up at the sky. The full moon shone up in the darkness above without a cloud covering it, and Graystar hoped that it would stay that way.

View user profile

20 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepaw walked very slowly forward, feeling the ground with each paw to be certain that he wouldn't stumble into the water again. When he finally felt the water that surrounded the island, he stopped. Okay, if I swim directly forward, I should reach the island. He perked his ears to ascertain that the island was in fact in front of him; he could hear the sounds of conversations, partially drowned out by the loud crashing of the waterfalls. Taking in a deep breath, Flamepaw pushed forward, paddling to stay afloat. He wasn't a very good swimmer even though he was half RiverClan, but hoped that he wouldn't sink. After what seemed like a long time, in his opinion, his paws brushed against the sandy ground and he waded through the low water. He sighed with relief when he finally reached the island. I hope this is the island, at least. The sounds of the waterfalls were rather bothersome, but it seemed like only StormClan and SunClan were present. That was good; he was most familiar with those Clans. He wondered what he should do now; he couldn't clearly see any other wolves that he could go and talk to, and wasn't certain what he could do instead.

21 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
The warrior noticed when Graystar smiled his way and had to stifle the resulting feeling that moved in his chest. Hearing splashes his head turned and a kind smile flickered onto his face seeing Flamepaw "Hello there Flamepaw!" he barked in greeting gesturing with his head for him to sit near Moonpaw and Forsakenpaw if he wanted. He'd looked a little lost as if he wasn't sure where he was supposed to sit, and the large dog suspected that dealing with another apprentice would be good for Forsakenpaws social skills. Flamepaw was close with Kitpaw who he hadn't seen around recently, hopefully the apprentice would be alright. The dog drooped a little remembering his own apprentice Thunderpaw who had gone missing.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

22 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
The brute nodded a little, looking over as it seemed a great many Stormclan wolves entered. He supposed that was a good thing if they had more wolves than the other two clans then perhaps if it came to a fight he'd survive. He didn't have an alibi for the time of the murder having been out on a hunting trip by himself as he was prone to doing. He moved to find a shadowy spot for him to sit wanting to keep out of the limelight for as much as possible. He half wondered if Specklefrost would appear, probably not she didn't seem like the type for large congregations

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

23 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur strolled into the area, her stride somewhat funny due to her aching paws. 'Think I cut my paw on something...' she thought in annoyance, but not bothering to look at it. Her dull, tired golden eyes scanned the Four Falls, trying to find Pandamask. Though Gentlestar was there, she didn't see the medicine wolf. 'She'll be here later, I bet. Maybe she's dealing with an injured or sick wolf,' the warrior thought, though she was dejected. Yawning, she picked out a spot in the sunlight to lay in. Minkfur looked around, trying to find any other wolves she recognized. She did see a few StormClan wolves, including her apprentice. Getting to her feet, she picked her way towards the young wolf. "Hey guys," the large warrior cheerfully barked, though her tiredness was evident.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

24 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:15 am

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw glanced up when he saw Crystalheart sit next to him. He gave a slight nod of acknowledgement to her. "Hello, Crystalheart," he greeted her, but otherwise didn't say anything else. Even though he didn't really want to speak, he would have been impolite otherwise. Although he knew that Crystalheart couldn't speak directly, she had other ways of communicating, and Barkclaw supposed that if she wanted to have a conversation he wouldn't mind. But for the moment, he was happy just to be quiet, and watched as more and more wolves entered the Four Falls. I wonder what they'll announce at the Gathering tonight, he thought.

View user profile

25 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:16 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblades eyes crinkled up into a smile as he saw Minkfur, noting the slight limp that the female had he thumped his tail on the ground in greeting "Hello there Minkfur, are you alright?" he called out unsure if she should be here with her injury and the obvious tiredness that showed on her features. The shaggy Irish Wolfhound who'd been with the clan long enough to have earnt her respect liked the brown she-wolf she was doing a fine job with her first apprentice who was known for being shy and hard to communicate with.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum