An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

1 Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

Four Falls is a group of four waterfalls that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Four Falls is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a small island in the middle of Four Falls.The Clan leaders use the giant rock to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. The island is also lined in moss.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

101 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:21 am

The lupine hadn't arrived early enough to figure out what everyone was bickering about. Probably something that wasn't that huge big of a deal. But who knows, maybe he'll end up learning something. The male was about to lay down, since it seemed appropriate. He knew that he wouldn't catch a cold since he was wet, as he never really got sick in the first place. His dark brown ears turned in the direction of pawsteps that were heading toward him. He blinked his vibrant emerald gaze, and slowly turned his head. His facial features didn't change as he looked at the female that was making her way toward him. He always seemed to work better with females for some reason. He of course could flirt from time to time, and he probably would end up doing that later on, but right now didn't seem like the time. The tip of his thick tail tapped the ground as he watched her pad over. As she made her way over, he began to go through the names that he had heard around camp. He was trying so hard to remember her name, and this made his brows scrunch up in thought as he tried to figure it out. By the time that she had made her way over, the male still didn't manage to figure out what her name was. When she began speaking though, he offered her a small grin from his lips, dipping his head slightly in greeting. Comparing the different shades of fur compared to others, they were dramatically different. He had flecks of white on his pelt, while hers was completely white. The darker shades of his coat would be easily visible against hers. Bramble moved his body so that he would be able to face hers. His body language seemed to be a mixture between relaxed and on edge, which he always was. The timber wolf only really relaxed when he was alone so he didn't have to worry about socially interacting with anyone. "Hey..." A pause. His voice dragged on, but it took him only a second to what he believed what the faes name was. "Dovefrost was it? And seems like it. Don't know who stuck a thorn into everyone's bedding, but seems like everyone is pissed about something." He gave a nervous chuckle toward her when he guessed if it was her name or not. His terrible memory was going to cost him sooner or later. Bramble didn't seem all that interested in what was going on, but his ears would occasionally angle in the direction of those that were actually part of the conversation.

"Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest"

images belong to their original owners
View user profile

102 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:10 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The irritable, short scarred female was still fuming over what the sunclan wolves had said. That creamy hued senior warrior was still asking for a good bite to the muzzle in her opinion. Watching as some more Thunderclan warriors showed up she listened as Dovefrost walked over to... Bramblethorn? was it? And spoke to him greeting him making a small talk comment about the crowd. His own response caused the blue-green eyed wolf to look over at the pair, deciding that what the heck she had nothing left to loose the short Rosethorn turned and moved over to sit near them. "Dovefrost, Bramblethorn" she greeted them a little curtly, before she responded to Bramblethorns question about everyone seeming on edge. "Sunclan have turned out to be the biggest pack of Hypocrites and idiots than anyone could have predicted" She told them her ears folded back against her head a little. Her gaze glared daggers at 'Gentle'star, what a pathetic excuse for a leader, showing pain so easily infront of everyone. She highly doubted that the soft hearted wolf had no idea what true pain was. The female who was covered in scars from a single incident, the same one in which she had lost her brother snorted to herself.  

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

103 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:48 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw shifted uneasily as she looked in the direction of the Stormclan camp. She wonfered if Forsakenpaw had reached camp alright and if Twistedfoot had seen to him. However she couldn't shake the feeling that something was really wrong and she leapt to her paws. Shaking her snowy pelt out she looked up at the warriors around her and nodded. "Im going back to camp. Something doesn't feel right to me and Im really worried about Forsakenpaw. I will see you all there after the gathering." she told them directing her words mostly at Iceflood and Stormblade. Iceflood because the white brute was her mentor and Stormblade because the dog was like her uncle. Turning the apprentice bounded towards the water and she slipped in paddling quickly to the other side. Climbing out she shook her fur out removing the water swiftly before bounding deep into Stormclan territory.

~Stormclan Camp~

View user profile

104 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:48 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Dovefrost flashed a smile at the multi-colored brute as he respectfully dipped his head in greeting. Listening to his words, the older she-wolf was about to respond when Rosethorn, a scarred warrior of Thunderclan came to the conversation. Dovefrost also gave the ginger she-wolf a friendly grin in response to her greeting. "And why is that so Rosethorn?" The pure white fae questioned, curious as to what was going.

View user profile

105 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:08 pm

Coalpaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Coalpaw made sure to follow as closely behind Nettlecloud as she could, but she still somehow got a little lost. Keeping her fur flat, she let her unique eyes scan Four Falls. Oh, my... There are so many wolves! Finally catching a glimpse of Nettlecloud's fur, she bounded ovver in his direction, and slowed as she got closer. From just behind him, she spoke shyly in her small voice (which did not fit her abnormally tall frame), "Nettlecloud? Why is everyone on edge? And who was Pandamask? Are the other Medicine Wolves here?"

(OOC: Sorry, been kinda busy!)

Say you care about someone
And they don't know it
Now imagine it tearing you apart
I felt this way for many years
To be honest, I still do
You can never outgrow how much you care for your family

View user profile

106 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 pm

When it came to being alert to his surroundings, it was somewhat hard to sneak up on Bramblethorn when he was paying attention. Since his focus was half on Dovefrost, while the other was on the group of wolves that were still talking to one another. The male was able to hear as another creature was making their way toward him. His emerald gaze shifted to look at another female. This one was short, and seemed to be covered in scars. Which wasn't all that different from the scars that he had, but there seemed to be plenty around the females neck. Which he could imagine was pretty painful, but he hadn't been seriously injured in quite some time. He twitched the tip of his tail but didn't move from his current sitting position. While she was walking over, Bramble again was trying his best to think of what her name was but couldn't quite remember it. He would just have to address her like he usually would address someone nowadays. But he got one name correctly today, and that was good enough for him. He blinked his gaze and kept a small grin spread across his jaws. He was definitely taller compared to the red tinted vixen. He knew that he was taller compared to some, and he defaulty weighed more than most of the females. Naturally, males were usually bigger than females except for certain instances. He noticed that her green eyes slightly matched his, but in his mind, his were just a deeper and brighter green than hers. It was obvious that she was some of the wolves that were upset by something. When Rosethorn spoke, Bramble realized that she knew his name. This meant that he was going to feel some guilt for not remembering hers in turn. He gave a small nod of his head but didn't say anything as she explained what was going on. So it was something dealing with Sunclan? The warrior had yet to meet anyone from Sunclan actually. This made him raise a nonexistent eyebrow at her. What had Sunclan possibly done? Depending on what was said, it is actually quite easy for the male to get irritated. A small chuckle escaped his jaws as he raised one of his paws as if gesturing. "Do they have daffodils up their flank or something?" He was keeping it clean for now of course. But his deeper voice was filled with increased sarcasm. A smirk spreading across his facial features. It was then that he turned to look at the older white fae when she spoke the red wolf's name. Rosethorn. Oh was that ironic. They both had the same ending suffix. A relaxed grin was now on his face as he leaned back on his haunches, but kept his dark brown ears pointed forward listening to other parts of conversations. He recognized some voices, but not all of them. "Yeah what she said." Bramble agreed as he gestured with his head toward his fellow clanmate. He didn't know what was going on, but if it meant that problems were happening between Thunderclan and Sunclan, that meant sooner or later he would have to be part of whatever is going on.

"Carry on my wayward son

View user profile

107 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpaw glanced around nervously, her amber eyes seeing how most of the wolves here were on edge. Why does everyone besides myself act like their fur is crawling with ticks?! What reason these wolves have for acting like this I'm not aware of yet! I thought going to the Gathering would be fun, but so far it's been everything but! What's going on?! I wish somebody would tell me, that way I can stop worrying about it! she thought drastically in her head. She glanced towards some of her Clan-mates but she refrained from speaking to them. She'd rather find out for herself. I wonder if Graystar will announce me as a new apprentice to everyone! she added in thought.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

108 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Pollencloud

Young Warrior
Pollencloud's stride slowed as she approached the waterfalls where the gathering was being held. She stopped on the bank of the stream that marked the SunClan border. She could feel the mist of the waterfall blowing in the wind and landing on her pelt. The water was cold, that was for sure. As the she-wolf stood she stared down into the river, watching as her reflection seemed to ripple with the waters. Her pelt was kind of ruffled, she meant to clean it before she arrived but alas, she was already running late. There was no way she was going to miss this gathering! Or at least that's what she thought until she looked at the island where the leaders were sitting. She could sense the tension rising among the wolves. She shuffled her paws trying to decide if she wanted to enter the conflict, or turn around and head back to camp. No, she was already here. She first dipped her ivory paws in the water. For a moment her legs went numb as her body tried to become accustomed to the freezing temperatures. Her thinning coat was no help. Deciding to just get it over with, Pollencloud dove into the water. She made sure to get all of her fur wet so that she would warm up faster, if that made any sense.

Polenclous paddled to the edge of the small island as quickly as her paws would take her in the strengthening current. Once there the fae pulled herself out of the water and moved away from the crowd to shake the droplets of water from her pelt. She gave her chest a few swift licks so that she was presentable, and then turned to face the wolves of the other clans. The focus seemed to be on her leader Gentlestar, who looked worse for wear. All of the SunClanners seemed to be spread out across the island, each one focusing intently on their leader. Pollencloud spotted a group of ThunderClanners conversing among themselves. Gatherings seemed to always bring out the shyness in her. Perhaps she would introduce herself later. For now she moved closer to the leaders' rock and sat down, waiting to hear each clan's announcements.

View user profile

109 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
The snarky bad tempered female flicked her ears lowering her voice some so only the two warriors beside her could hear "They're blaming us for finding their medicine wolf dead on our territory, yet they refuse to accept that one of their own killed snowstar. filthy hypocrites" the short stocky she wolf muttered to them her gaze flickering with disgust at Gentlestar "Not to mention that their leader shows pain so easily before others, makes her clan look pretty weak and pathetic" so perhaps she was taking out her sadness about winchester dying the old wolf who'd been her mentor was where she had learnt her sour, bitter, sarcastic snappiness from. He would have given gentlestar a good talking too like the whelp she was, she was easily angered, easy to get into a good argument with. She was passionate and feisty, sitting there her tail twitching as thoughts flickered through her head, how dare they point paws and say that Thunderclan had killed the medicine wolf when they were currently denying any involvement with Snowstars death. Her teeth gritted together pale blue green eyes filled with a look of irritation and frustration.

Sig Credit
View user profile

110 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:53 am

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
Nettlecloud stiffened at Gentlestar's reply. A few other Thunderclan warriors lashed out in anger, but the Medicine Wolf had already started to turn away when the Sunclan leader ordered them to leave. "It wouldn't be possible to convince her in her current state." Nettle frowned but padded only a few steps away from the Great Rock, letting out a sigh as he sat down. In a few moments he sensed a smaller wolf beside him, and the male knew who it was before he even turned his head. Coalpaw gazed around curiously and began to ask him questions, no doubt overhearing everybody's conversations. "Windclan and Sunclan do not like each other for the moment. They believe that Sunclan killed their leader Snowstar. The male notably did not state his opinion on the matter. "But more recently, Sunclan has started accusing us of doing something evil." Nettlecloud was not inclined to relate of what had happened earlier that day at the Fire Pond. She would find out soon enough. At Coalpaw's second question he could assume that she had heard much already. "Pandamask is- no, was, Sunclan's Medicine Wolf." He began, not taking his eyes off Gentlestar. At his apprentice's next question, he turned to face her. "Twistedfoot, the Stormclan Medicine Wolf should be here. So should her new apprentice...Ivypaw was it?" Nettle frowned, as he couldn't quite recall the young wolf's name. "She's sort of close to your age. Perhaps you could try talking to her. There's also a young Windclan wolf named Duskpup who may train to be a Medicine Wolf soon." He answered, glancing briefly back at the leaders. "Unless something happened to the other Medicine Wolves too," he thought darkly. Was it coincidence that both Windclan and Sunclan lost their Medicine Wolf around the same time? The older male didn't know.

View user profile

111 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:07 am

Bramble was about to continue being sarcastic. That was of course until he heard that someone had been killed and that they were being blamed for what had happened to the medicine wolf. The smirk that had once been spread across his jaws soon disappeared to his usual scowl. The timber wolf tapped the tip of his tail to the ground as he rolled his shoulders a little bit. They were being blamed for murder? On what accounts that the body was simply dumped onto their territory? He already had trust issues with those that he was acquainted with, and this didn't change anything. There was indeed a chance that it had been a Thunderclanner that had done this. But there were also accounts that stated it could easily be something else. The lupine didn't deny that there could be darkness inside everyones heart, and he could see why everyone would want revenge for losing the ones that they loved. He blinked in slight confusion as a headache started up and he looked at the moss covered ground. Where had that thought come from? Had he lost someone and simply not remembered it? This was no time for having flashbacks though. He ran his salmon hued tongue across the outside of his mouth. He agreed with her first statement, but the other statement was a little bit rough even from his standard. His emerald gaze then turned to look around at the group that had gathered. He looked at his clanmates, and then the rest of the clan. Anyone could have done it. Wolves could lie like any other creature. Some were crafty. But that didn't mean that the kill could have possibly been perfect either. His dark brown ear twitched as he turned to look back down at Rosethorn, not out of disrespect, but simply due to the fact that he was taller than she was. Not trusting those that were around him was a everyday habit, and he did a good job at playing that nothing bothered him. The brutes brows furrowed a little bit. "Has anyone even done an investigation on the body? Fur that was left behind other than just scents?" He didn't know why these thoughts came to mind. It was probably just instinct. He was somewhat good when it came to problem solving, and as far as he was concerned, he was a pretty good tracker himself. He wouldn't mind helping the other clans figure out who the killer was and bring them to justice. Bramble wasn't against killing those that had killed once before, because he got the feeling once they started, this was only the beginning. A huff escaped his jaws as he responded to what she thought about the other leader. "Yeah well just because she's probably as helpful as wet leaf doesn't mean that she worked all the way up to leader and actually be an idiot. Until proven otherwise of course." The warrior stated calmly. He seemed overly calm for everything that was happening. Which was partially true. A small bit of rage was building up inside of him though at the thought of a killer running free without any punishment. The simple thought made his claws tap the ground a little bit.

"Carry on my wayward son

View user profile

112 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 am

Coalpaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Coalpaw flattened her ears as Nettlecloud referred to Pandamask in the past tense, and asked quietly, " Was? What in StarClan's name happened? Who have they picked as replacement?" The fur on Coalpaw's spine prickled, and she suddenly wondered if that was why everyone seemed so agitated. She narrowed her eyes as a piece of conversation drifted to her ears; They're blaming us for finding their medicine wolf dead on our territory... At Rosethorn's words, her fur stood on end, and she bared her teeth in fear and anxiety.

Say you care about someone
And they don't know it
Now imagine it tearing you apart
I felt this way for many years
To be honest, I still do
You can never outgrow how much you care for your family

View user profile

113 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:02 am

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
Nettlecloud glared as a nearby Rosethorn spilled the beans to his apprentice. He then sighed to himself, "Well what does it matter? She was going to find out anyway." Coalpaw now looked on edge at the older warrior's words. "That's right, Pandamask was killed on Thunderclan territory." Nettle responded, the young wolf's expression giving her thoughts away. He continued, "We don't know who did it; probably a rouge, but Sunclan now blames it on us." His brow furrowed some as he explained the situation, his paws shuffling slightly at the horrific event and it's consequences.

View user profile

114 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:46 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Dovefrost was full of shock once she heard Rosethorn's words. "A murder on Thunderclan territory..." The older she-wolf shook her head before responding to the two canines beside her. "It seems the clans have gone into some dark times..." Dovefrost kept a calm demeanor, seeing how the scarred female in front of her was already worked up over the situation at hand.

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

115 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Dragonheart

Young Warrior
It was some time before any confirmation arose as to the reasoning behind the accusations being thrown between the members of Thunderclan and Sunclan. Nettlecloud, Thunderclan's own medicine wolf, most surprisingly to him, was the individual who explicitly revealed the truth. "Pandamask was killed on Thunderclan territory." Those were the medicine wolf's words. Dragonheart felt the irresistible urge to smirk and did not resist the temptation as a small smile tugged at his lips. What a scandal this was. It certainly seemed that Sunclan was quickly piling up a neat little list of enemies. Pandamask may just well turn out to be the first of the clan to fall prey to their mistakes. Whether these were the mistakes of the clan on a whole, or just those of their hotheaded leader, it was hard to discern. There was still a huge amount of controversy as to whether Sunclan was responsible for the death of Windclan's illustrious former leader, Snowstar, and the hypocrisy and irony of the whole predicament brought the pale furred brute a great deal of amusement. They were accusing Thunderclan of the same crimes for which they had been found so "unreasonably" guilty.
Movement upon the crest of the hill marking Windclan's territory signalled the first arrival of the moorland dwelling canines. This early party however consisted of nothing more than two WindClan Warriors and a pup, and so, being as close as he was to a group of Thunderclan wolves, decided that the chief of his attention was best spent on them. From what he could hear these individuals seemed for the most part ignorant to the circumstances befalling Pandamask's death, but he found himself questioning their sincerity. Of course, if they were indeed murders, or at least instigators in the attack, he would hardly expect them to announce it openly. Denial of any form of accusation would be their first instinctual response. But he had to ponder whether all of the Thunderclan wolves were as innocent as they claimed. The absence of their leader was inherently suspicious, and Dragonheart had to wonder whether Cloudwhisp knew more than she was letting on.

116 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:20 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Irritation flashed through her pelt as the medicine wolf apprentice clearly hadn't noticed that her voice had been only loud enough for the two right beside Rosethorn to hear. Her pale blue green eyes glaring at coalpaw and Nettlecloud before she flicked her gaze away. Bramblethorns words made her shrug a little, whatever. The only thing that she really cared about was how hypocritical Gentlestar was being, she huffed wanting Brokenstar to hurry her lazy behind out here so they could start the gathering already. The scarred she wolf who was notoriously grouchy and considered ugly by most sighed shifting her paws on the slightly muddy ground.

Sig Credit
View user profile

117 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:44 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ash had gone a little quiet seeing the first of the windclan wolves to turn up, would they recognize him? Would they shout that he was a killer and punish him for what he had not done? The injustice of their claims was enough to irritate the free spirited male, he lashed his tail from side to side wondering what the best course of action would be. For now he stayed near Specklefrost, watching as Pollencloud showed up and made herself comfortable. The audacity of thunderclan bringing pups made him growl a little, were they trying to stop a fight by bringing their pups? That was reckless of them if they did, his yellow stare flicked over the other wolves falling on two thunderclan apprentices for a long moment before resting his head on his paws and giving a loud sigh

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

118 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:50 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang had been listening to the chatter of the other wolves wondering what was going through their heads when he felt a gaze leveled at him. Lifting his head he narrowed his brown eyes seeing a tan and grey wolf glaring at him through yellow eyes. The brute smelled of sunclan and he felt his fur bush up a little a wary look glittering in his eyes until the coward looked away. With a grunt the brute sat up and looked over at the leaders and deputies at the high rock "Wow windclan are so late... What have they lost now? Their sense of direction?" he snorted to himself, he hated being late he had to be early or at the very least ontime. The windclan wolves that seemed reluctant to cross the water made him smirk, did they not realize how weak they made themselves look to everybody else who had already crossed the cold water?

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

119 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:55 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The pup was so excited, except that well she couldn't see any other pups, she'd been hoping to make some new friends. The green eyed rusty hued female looked over at the gathering of Stormclan wolves with interest but the growls from a few made her stick as close to Aspenpaw as possible. Looking over at a trio of thunderclan wolves that she knew as Rosethorn and two others she nosed her friend "lets go see what they're talking about!" without waiting for an answer the tan, brown and cream pup abandoned her spot and went racing over in an easy lope. Skidding into a halt and nearly crashing into the brute there she grinned up at the three warriors waggling her tail happily behind her "Hi Rosethorn!" she yapped not knowing who the other two were they were greeted with a happy "hello" she giggled a little running on high spirits thanks to the fact that she was allowed to go to the gathering and her naughty rule breaking brother wasnt.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

120 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:58 am

His gaze shifted to Dovefrost. He twitched the tip of his long tail behind him as he thought for a couple moments. There was still a possibility that there was a loner or rogue that was responsible for this. He didn't know what type of personalities that were inside of the other clans though. Hell, he wasn't even close to anyone at the moment, and there were reasons for that. He blinked his emerald gaze as he looked at the faces that were still currently gathering at the moment. Everyone looked afraid. The brute did not give a doubt that they thought that the murderer would probably try to strike again, and he wasn't going to let that happen. He himself would rather die than let anyone that was in his clan meet such a fate. He knew that he wanted to see the body, but he knew that the other clan wouldn't let him see something like that. A heavy sigh escaped his jaws as he raised his light brown paw and began to rub the side of his off white cheek. He felt like he was getting to old for this. The irony was that the white fae was older than he was. "Yeah well if we all think rationally. We can all get through this without having anyone else getting hurt since the killer is still out there." The lupine said with a flick of one of his dark brown ears. It was just common sense for someone like him actually. Bramble knew that he was going to have to do more patrols if he was going to keep those around him safe. He was willing to sacrifice sleep, as he often didn't get much sleep in the end anyways. He lowered his large paw down onto the ground, and it was then that he heard hurried pawsteps coming toward him. His facial expression remained neutral, and he wore the usual scowl on his face. Who could be running toward them now? It only took him a couple seconds to identify the pawsteps as someone that was small. A pup he probably guessed. And the creature was running fairly quickly toward them. He turned his large cranium in the direction that it was coming from. The timber wolf soon had to angle his gaze downward as he realized that the canine had already arrived at the group. He looked down at a wolf pup that had a excited look spread across her face. He blinked his eyes a couple times before letting a small grin spread across his jaws. Bramblethorn knew that the female was probably naive and didn't know what was happening. Was he like that when he was younger? Not having much to worry about? Probably, but he couldn't exactly remember that far back. Just because there was a possible battle between the clans didn't mean he was going to discuss what was happening with a pup. The less information about the outside world was probably better for the female. "Heya kid. Who are you? I'm Bramblethorn." The dark hued male introduced himself calmly. He was almost always good with kids for some reason. Even though he didn't have any of his own of course. He tilted his head as he lowered himself onto the ground so that he was laying down on his stomach. The moss that he laid down on top of tickling his belly slightly but he could care less as his thick fur that surrounded his frame kept him from getting cold. Although, some of his fur was still wet. His gaze flickered over toward Rosethorn, and he could still see the irritated look on her face. He huffed calmly as he looked back at the pup. Rosethorn would get over it, as even he didn't believe that the clans could be such thickheaded idiots to blame the murder on Thunderclan even when they have little to no proof.

"Carry on my wayward son

View user profile

121 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:03 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Concern had creased his eyebrow at young Moonpaws words, not getting a chance to say goodbye to her before she'd run off the irish wolf hound had been on the verge of getting up and going after her. Giving a quiet sigh the brute glanced around as a sunclan wolf and some others turned up. Excusing himself from the others he padded over to a young Sunclan she wolf (Pollencloud) and sat down beside her with a slight dip of his head having noticed the shy glance she'd sent around. Stormblade grinned with a friendly look in his brown eyes "Hello, Haven't seen you at one of these gatherings before, I'm Stormblade how do you do?" he asked the friendly by nature dog wanting to alleviate the younf females shyness and the fact that he knew it wasn't fun sitting by onesself.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

122 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:11 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The ever silent white wolf watched as many other wolves appeared and joined in the conversations that were bubbling. Moonpaw had soon left behind stormblade and her mentor Iceflood, Minkfur was still there as was Foxpaw and Flamepaw. Stormblade however soon left to go chat up a Sunclan she wolf who was sitting by herself. Her ice coloured eyes flicked around soon resting on the red pup that had raced over to a group of warriors excitedly, she shook her head a little wondering if they would know any of her family before remembering that they wouldnt. They had all been at the new territories not the old ones where she had been born, her thoughts drifted back toward the past where once upon a time she'd been happy. Adderfang had made it to the new territories but none of the others had, Blacklily, her father, her mother, her aunt, the others. In a sense all she had left was Dolphinsplash and even then the young wolf was moving on in her own ways finding friends and enjoying life. crystal these days often felt numb, like there was not much left inside of her apart from shards of glass that were in her blood stream.

She gave a quiet sighing noise, the closest she could get to making one anyway, her white ears tilted back a little. She was fully aware she was probably going to go deaf in old age, her dna not exactly the best. Wishing that she could talk instead of having to gesture all the time wouldn't help her situation. perhaps it would be better if she returned to camp, she quickly cast aside that idea, it had taken so long to get here she might as well make the most of it. So she moved and sat herself down where Stormblade had been sitting her pale eyes focusing on Iceflood she gestured to his paw in a questioning way letting her eyes and body language ask the question for her.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

123 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:33 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn listened to his words about thinking rationally "Yeah, I'd like to find the real killer and tear them a new one for making Thunderclan look like a pack of killers" she muttered to herself her tail flicking against the ground, he had been with the clan for a while now and nobody really knew anything about his past. She knew that gentlestar blamed them, so had Willowmist and Stoatblaze, and the last two were older warriors who should have been more level headed enough to not blame them. The irritated look remaining on her face until she heard the sound of paws and Maplepup appeared. The irritated look vanished becoming a more gentle one, well a gentle look for the fiery wolf, when she was greeted she dipped her head "Hello Maplepup, How are you? Been good?" her voice was gentler when she spoke to the pup although her naturally short tone was still there faintly. She was a little amused at the way bramblethorn had changed around the little puppy, a smile had slid onto his jaws and she'd watched as he lowered himself onto the ground. Well wonders would never cease it seemed, she would let Bramblethorn and Dovefrost introduce themselves to the pup as they saw fit. It wasn't any of her business anyway, she turned her head to use her jaws to scratch at the deep scarring on one shoulder.

Sig Credit
View user profile

124 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:49 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The pup was blissfully innocent of whatever wrongs were going on in the clan, her forest green eyes looked up at the wolf who lay down and she tilted her head interestedly "You have green eyes like me!" she told him with surprise clear on her face, when he spoke she beamed all over her small red and cream face "Hi Bramblethorn! I'm named Maplepup! My brother is Blackpup, but hes a scallywag!" she told him giggling a little to herself, Rosethorns words made the pup look up at the ginger warrior "I've been good! Just ask aspenpaw!" she prided herself on being good and following the rules and doing as she was told. Her little tail waged gently from side to side, her cream paws that were accentuated by her brown legs were set neatly down on the earth as she sat her rear end down on the ground.

View user profile

125 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:01 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist listened to the others talking, a couple of them mentioning Pandamask caused the older lady to stiffen. Glaring over her shoulder at Rosethorn she looked down at her paws before saying softly "Minkfur... I need to tell you something" she owed it to Pandamask to tell her friend face to face. She took a deep breath her eyes flicking back up to him "S-Stoatblaze and I... we found her on Thunderclan land, I think she was trying to get to the Thunderclan camp to speak to Nettlecloud" she looked like she was fighting tears clearly shaken up by what she had found "I'm sure you were aware that she lost some of her memories, well I think she got lost on the way to the camp." she went quiet for a few long moments unhappy with herself that she was showing how weak and upset she was. she ignored Ravenclaw beside her not wanting to know what he thought of how pathetic she was being "Minkfur, we found her murdered" she finally whispered softly "there was no scent but thunderclan, no predator scents, the only mark was the bite around her neck where she was suffocated" it had been so hard for her to get out those simple words. She went quiet her gaze finding her paws, her eyes closing as she sat there shaking a little the senior warrior having been close with their medicine wolf and the fact that someone would murder one had shaken her to her core.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum