An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

1 Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

Four Falls is a group of four waterfalls that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Four Falls is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a small island in the middle of Four Falls.The Clan leaders use the giant rock to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. The island is also lined in moss.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

126 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:28 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Crystalheart had been waiting for Icefloods response to her simple question when the single sunclan wolf amongst their midst began to speak. She was a little untrusting of the sunclan wolves, hadn't they allowed murderers into their midst before? After all she'd grown up knowing of Mosseybreeze and Oakthorn the idea that they had killed snowstar wasn't something she doubted very much. She flicked her tail a little her pale gaze watching the creamy older she wolf that seemed similar in age to Ravenclaw. Her gaze had drifted back to Iceflood I hope he is able to understand me... ugh stupid worrying again, he either will understand me or he wont theres no use worrying about something I can't change she was jerked out of her thoughts when she heard the older she wolf speak we found her murdered her features became shocked and suddenly her attention was on Willowmist fully watching the older ladys body language she realized that she must be telling the truth as she was clearly distraught She'd known Pandamask when she had been called Pandapup and was part of Stormclan. She threw a glance over at the dark brown wolf wondering what her response would be and fully expecting grief and rage.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

127 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:05 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang had returned his head to lying boredly on his paws wondering why nothing interesting ever happened when he glanced over at a group of stormclan wolves and a sunclan wolf. His ears perked forward watching the obviously distraught older sunclan warrior, his brown gaze flicked over to Lion and he gestured with his muzzle "Whats got a prickle up their backsides" he asked curiously the brave hearted soul sitting up to scratch behind one of his ears. It looked like something interesting that was for sure, seeing Rosethorn an amused smirk darted over his muzzle "Want to go make Rosethorn Look like an idiot again Lionpaw?" he asked knowing that his friend despised her. He personally didn't like her either, she was noisy, and dramatic, not to mention pretty darn ugly with all those hideous scars. Lionpaw was much better looking than the short stunted warrior, he and Lionpaw were already the same size as her if not bigger. She also was so easy to read, he was fairly certain that nobody apart from her goody two shoes apprentice Aspenpaw liked the snarky grumpy warrior. The thought made him sneer, it would be fun to grind her down until she had no confidence and shot back with pathetic replies like they had last time. Although he could tell that underneath that pride and anger she was dreadfully self conscious he would pick on her without restraint. his mentor wasn't here to keep him in line so he and Lionpaw could do whatever they pleased.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

128 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:58 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Hearing the young pup's suggestion, Aspenpaw quickly tried to talk her out of it. "Wait! Maplepup, I don't thi-" Stopping herself in mid-sentence, the gray fae knew it was too late as the rusty colored whelp was already gone. Chasing after her, Aspenpaw arrived at the scene were Maplepup was happily greeted the three warriors in front of her. Bowing her head in respect, the small apprentice spoke to her teacher. "My apologizes mentor, if you want us to leave just say the word, and we'll be gone." At those last words, Aspenpaw looked down at Maplepup, wanting the little pup to know that meant her too.

129 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:01 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
When her apprentice came tearing up after the pup Rosethorn listened to her words and shook her head "Enough with the mentor, My name is Rosethorn Aspenpaw. She's fine pups will be pups and at least this one follows the rules" she said with a slightly amused look on her face knowing full well that as pups she and her brother had been hell raisers. There had been pranks pulled, and chaos everywhere, the thought made her feel a little sad but she shook her head distracting herself away from what had been and what could never be.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

130 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Dovefrost smiled at the youngling's, who was known as Maplepup, presence. The older fae knew about every clan member's name in Thunderclan. After all, Dovefrost was one of the oldest in the group at the moment, so she had plenty of time to learn names. "Like Rosethorn said, it's quite alright that you and Maplepup join us." The white she-wolf softly told to a worried Aspenpaw.

View user profile

131 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:04 pm

The warrior was incredibly reserved when it came to himself. He never told anyone about his past. Part of the reason was simply because he couldn't remember it, and whenever he tried, all he could see was fire. Whatever that meant anyway. He didn't care about what others really thought of him. Bramble believed that he could do mostly whatever he wanted up to a point. He blinked his emerald gaze as he looked back over toward Rosethorn. The female had a point at getting back at whoever killed the medicine wolf. The timber wolf thought differently though, as he would kill them because that creature was now a murderer. Even if it was just the creatures first kill, he doubted that it would never kill again, and that immediately made it a threat. Instead of targetting the other clans, the creature could come for them next. He wouldn't let that happen though. He shrugged his shoulder shoulders as he was laying down now. "I think all of us do at this point. It would definitely be nice to get out there and actually do something." He hadn't had any action in a long time from what he could remember. After he said those words, he stretched his legs while he was sitting and rolled his neck till he could hear a pop from his joints. That felt better. When he had looked back at Rosethorn, he had his usual scowl spread across his facial features, but after that, his grin returned a couple seconds later as he turned his gaze back to the pup. The warrior could feel the other females gaze on him, and he simply ignored it, not wanting to bring it up. It only took a couple seconds before the pup began to speak again. A deep chuckle escaped his jaws as he tilted his large cranium slightly. He looked at the eyes of the female, and they did have similar eyes, but his were just a little bit lighter in color. "Seems like it kid. We already have something in common." The lupine expressed in his usual tone as he gave a small wink to the other. His tail was slowly curling around his body now that he was laying down. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he had seen so much excitement in one individual. It was almost comical in his mind. He listened as the pup introduced herself as Maplepup. Interesting, because the name seemed to suit her just as well. There was syrup that was half of her name, and that had a lot of sugar in it from what he remembered. He blinked at that random thought. Those seemed to happen quite a bit nowadays, and he didn't know why. He remembered the names of the females siblings as he tried to etch them in his mind, but he knew sooner or later he would completely forget them. Not his fault since he had a bad memory when it came to social aspects. " Is that so? Nice to meet ya Maplepup." The brute said with his grin. It was then that he raised one of his large paws, and aimed to gently ruffle the fur on top of the pup's head in a playful gesture. Soon after the pup had arrived though, a new face began sprinting over. He turned his gaze in the direction of another female, one of course that he didn't recognize. Wait. Was this the Aspenpaw Maplepup was talking about? Probably, but he wasn't about to put all of his thoughts on that anyway. His black nose twitched at the scent of the female, as it was indeed a clanmate. On top of that though, the female seemed incredibly nervous about something. It seemed like the apprentice had been in charge of watching Maplepup. Which was a good thing since pups could get into a lot of trouble. The canid listened as the rest of their small developing group began to speak to one another. Well mostly to Aspenpaw. Hey, he had almost been close to the apprentices name anyway. Bramble shifted his weight where he was currently at, his massive jaws parting to reveal his fangs as he yawned. He was tired, but he wasn't about to go to sleep at a gathering. There would be plenty of time for that. Bramble shrugged his shoulders as he responded to what Aspenpaw said. "I don't see any issue with the kid being here. Don't worry about it pal. I'm Bramblethorn by the way." The scarred male introduced himself, his usual grin slipping slightly. It wasn't anything against the apprentice. It was just that there were a lot of wolves gathering in such a small area now, even though they were his clanmates, it was making him a little uncomfortable. He was never amazing when it came to certain social aspects. So, instead of his usual grin, his neutral expression, which was his usual scowl was spread across his face as his emerald green gaze looked over the apprentice calmly.

"Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest"

images belong to their original owners
View user profile

132 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Aspenpaw gave a small smile at the reassuring words of both Dovefrost and the tri-colored brute. She had seen the male around camp before but never bothered to engage him in a conversation. And it looked like now was time to finally converse with the wolf known as Bramblethorn. "I'm Aspenpaw." The young she-wolf simply told.

133 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's expression remained neutral as she carefully observed the bickering wolves. When Mustangpaw spoke, she glanced at him. " 'Fastest wolves of the Clans'...." she sneered, lashing her tail. She just wanted the dumb Gathering to start already. When Mustangpaw spoke again, she narrowed her eyes. She was quite good at acting. "I heard something about ThunderClan murdering SunClan's medicine wolf," the ginger she-wolf mumbled. "Idiots. ThunderClan has more honor than all other clans combined!" After Mustangpaw's suggestion, she sat up. "So long as we don't get sent back to camp, of course," Lionpaw snickered, getting to her paws and making her way to the smaller ginger she-wolf.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

134 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost made no further comment whilst she listened the arguing and accusations. Why? She heard what happened. Her eyes were dark yet thoughtful. The bluish she-wolf had never actually talked to Pandamask, but she knew that the oddly-marked wolf was very sweet and kind - she didn't deserve to be murdered. A concern entered her mind - who will be the new medicine wolf? Pandamask didn't have an apprentice. Unlike most of SunClan's wolves, she felt no ill will against ThunderClan. It was likely that one of their wolves killed the medicine wolf, but the whole clan can't be blamed for her death. After all, not every wolf in the clan was evil. Well, maybe the scary orange apprentice glaring daggers at everyone could be evil, but not everyone else.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

135 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur glanced towards the SunClan wolf, her head tilted. "Yea?" she casually woofed, before she noticed the grim look upon Willowmist's face. She silently listened, her dull yellow eyes growing wide. When the she-wolf went silent, Minkfur dipped her head. "N...no... Dead? B...but..." A furious snarl formed on her face and she scrambled to her paws. "ThunderClan killed her! She was defenseless and innocent, and they killed her! Whoever murdered her, they will pay... I'll tear their heart out...! They'll regret... they'll regret ever daring to touch her...!" Her breath was quick as her frenzied, almost insane gaze locked onto her paws. "W...who did it? WHO KILLED HER?!" Minkfur didn't care if she was causing a scene. Pandamask was her closest friend, even if they were in separate clans. They were friends since the start. She wanted to happily chat with her friend about her new name, her new apprentice... But now she couldn't. She could never see her friend in life, ever again. Not until Minkfur herself passed away. Shaking with fury and grief combined, she looked through the crowd of wolves. Which one of them killed Pandamask? Which one will she kill in revenge?

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

136 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn had gone quiet her features their normal determined look, she listened to Dovefrost, Aspenpaw and Bramblethorn talk to one another. hearing yet more pawsteps she wondered if they were going to start an apprentice parade when she saw Lionpaw closely followed by Mustangpaw. Lionpaw held a cruel look on her features and Rose could feel her fur begin to bush out a little warily. She didn't like Lionpaw, the lack of respect she'd shown at Winchesters death had tainted Rosethorns opinion of her, her little lackey Mustangpaw wasn't much better either.

Sig Credit
View user profile

137 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Lionpaws comment about windclan being the fastest made him snicker a little, he heaved himself up onto his paws at her words and eagerly followed her heading over to were Rosethorn was. he got a particular burst of satisfaction from the slightly murderous look she threw at him an Lion. The tiny rusty red pup was ignored, he had no interest in talking to her or hurting her his gaze was focused on Rosethorn and he began brainstorming what things he could say to hurt her. Remembering her reaction to Redwinds comment about her scars and torn up ears he drawled "How're your scars Rosethorn, not giving you too much grief?" the words were innocent enough but the slight tone underneath them made it sound like an insult. Which was exactly what he wanted in the first place

"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"

View user profile

138 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow hadn't replied, sharing in Minkfurs grief and rage, the long furred wolf closed her eyes. She couldn't reply, she didn't know who had done the unspeakable act of killing a medicine wolf. Yes killing a leader was bad but they had been a warrior first and knew how to fight, Pandamask hadn't had a violent bone in her body and had never learnt how to fight. Grief continued to burn through her chest how could the world be alright with their medicine wolf gone. She had always had a strong faith in starclan, but now she found herself asking why they would let something like this happen. If anyone said these things happen for a reason she'd bite them.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

139 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The rusty red puppy was unaware of what had happened until a stormclan wolf yelled. Her tail tucked a little and she crouched to the ground she hadn't killed anyone would the dark brown she wolf get angrier and kill her? Who had died? she didn't understand, she trembled a little. Scared of the anger in the she wolfs voice, her situation wasn't helped when Mustangpaw and Lionpaw skulked up. She backed up unsure if they were going to pick on her, when Mustang addressed Rosethorn like that she narrowed her green eyes. Sure rosethorn was grumpy and ill tempered, but she'd never been mean to Maple and she'd been a good mentor or so she'd heard from Aspenpaw. Why did they have to be so darn mean?

View user profile

140 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze had nodded after hearing Gentlestar's reply to him. The anger that the leader felt was clearly visible, and he too was furious. Why had ThunderClan killed Pandamask? She had done nothing to them; there just wasn't any good reason for the despicable act that had been done. He left the rock and Gentlestar and began to head back into the crowd, his dark blue gaze a glare as it fixed on all the ThunderClan wolves present. They wouldn't get away with this. The orange-tan warrior sat off by himself, watching as an argument broke out between some ThunderClan wolves and Gentlestar before things calmed down. He still felt angry as ever. "ThunderClan just can't be trusted," he muttered under his breath. What if they had been responsible for the death of WindClan's leader, Snowstar? Perhaps they had been plotting against SunClan all this time. His gaze turned to Willowmist when he realized that the other warrior had come to the Gathering; that must have meant that she told the others back at camp. How were they reacting now?

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

141 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk watched as the other Clans arrived; so far only a few wolves from WindClan were present, but perhaps things were better that way. If SunClan and WindClan had enough time to talk to each other, arguments would surely break out and it wouldn't lead to anything good. When he heard commotion happening by where the leaders were, he noticed that Gentlestar looked angry. He blinked; what had happened? Some ThunderClan wolves came over and it was a while before everything had calmed down. What was that all about? The red warrior perked his ears as he heard a StormClan wolf mention 'who killed her;' she looked quite furious. Who killed whom? Is ThunderClan accusing us of murdering one of their Clanmates? Did everyone dislike SunClan for some reason? WindClan was bad enough. But now... now we have to deal with this, too? Why did everyone think that SunClan was responsible for all deaths? Next they'd accuse SunClan of killing off all those warriors who supposedly died in the last great battle, or perhaps accuse them of the disappearance of all the prey next leafbare.

He gave a worried glance towards Gentlestar, but she didn't seem as angry as she had before. She already had too much to deal with, and now there was this whole problem, whatever it was. Perhaps... perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions. I didn't actually hear ThunderClan accuse us of murder. But the facts remained: someone had been killed, and ThunderClan and SunClan were now at odds. If ThunderClan wasn't accusing them of murder... he blinked at the thought. No. It hadn't been a SunClan wolf that had been killed... it hadn't been. Maybe... maybe the whole ordeal was about a loner, or... or perhaps it was still all about Snowstar. Perhaps ThunderClan and WindClan had allied, and now ThunderClan was just as angry with them as the latter Clan. It didn't have to be something new that had happened, right?

Signature Credit
View user profile

142 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Aspenpaw narrowed her golden eyes, and flicked her bushy tail in annoyance at the sight of Lionpaw and Mustangpaw. Hearing the male apprentice's words towards her teacher, Aspenpaw let out a small growl, as a warning to the arrogant canine. Stepping beside Maplepup protectively, the young fae spat at Mustangpaw, "You're not welcome here, why don't you go terrorize some other wolves with your precious mate for a change." Aspenpaw absolutely loathed that her fellow apprentices always seem to choose Rosthorn as their prime target.

143 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang watched with amusement as Aspenpaw defended her stupid rather pathetic mentor "You only protect her because shes your mentor so you feel some kind of sick loyalty to her Aspenpaw" he shook himself out watching the smaller grey apprentice, his dark brown eyes merciless. She was such a goody two shoes sticking her nose in where it wasn't wanted, he lashed his black tail from side to side a smirk sliding up one side of her face. She was just as bad as her mentor, he took no notice of the rusty pup between her legs.

View user profile

144 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Crystalheart felt her heart break a little for the brown wolf whos friend had been announced dead. Her sudden anger was something she understood. After all had she not lost all of her family apart from her cousins Leopardstrike and Dolphinsplash? Pain for Minkfur caused her white head to dip and lower to rest her chin on her chest her pale eyes closing. She inhaled sharply taking in a few shaky breaths, she didn't look up her mind focused on the news. Pandamask... the medicine wolf had always been so kindly natured. she could remember when she'd been little pandapup along with Minkpup. Grief clouded her eyes and she closed them silently mourning the loss of what hadonce been one of their own

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

145 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
The golden-furred dog swam across to the island with ease; he was a pretty good swimmer. The water was rather cold even despite his long fur, and he shivered slightly. His brown eyes glanced about the clearing; wolves of all Clans seemed present, but there seemed to be very few WindClan wolves. I wonder why that is. Was WindClan always late to the Gathering? He wouldn't know, but perhaps that was always the case. He shrugged slightly, and sat down off by himself. He noticed that some of the other wolves, especially those from both SunClan and his own Clan, looked rather tense. What was that all about?

Signature Credit
View user profile

146 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:30 am

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw soon was left by himself as Crystalheart walked over to some other warriors. He had nodded to her in farewell as she left. He didn't mind being alone; hopefully the Gathering would end... or rather, start soon so that he could get back to camp. He had been lost in his thoughts for a bit, but when he focused back on the Gathering he noticed that several wolves appeared angry or otherwise upset about something. Wasn't there supposed to be a truce? What was so infuriating as to cause wolves to be in such a mood? He shrugged. If it's big news, one of the leaders will announce it, he decided.

View user profile

147 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:16 am

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp had flinched when she heard Gentlestar's reaction to her words. If Gentlestar told of the false accusation to all wolves at the Gathering, it wouldn't end well. It would be really bad, to put it lightly. But it wasn't us! Why didn't SunClan understand that? She listened as Nettlecloud and some others tried to back her up, but Gentlestar seemed to refuse to listen to them. After Willowmist and Graystar had spoken to the SunClan leader, she appeared more calm. Perhaps now she would listen to reason? "Gentlestar," she began softly, "we didn't... we weren't responsible for what happened. You're in this exact same situation yourselves; WindClan accused you of murdering Snowstar," she added. But wait, that wasn't the same. SunClan actually had been responsible... hadn't they? She had agreed to help Sunblaze and WindClan; she had allied with them over this matter. She had to believe that WindClan was right, that SunClan was responsible. She shook her heard slightly. "Please Gentlestar. There's no need to tell all the others about this."

Credit  
View user profile

148 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:19 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Mustangpaw and his insolent tone flickered into her ears, she bristled slightly his comments unwanted and unneeded. Her blue-green glared at him with annoyance, her lips lifting to reveal some of her teeth "Why don't you trundle back to the pup den where you belong Mustangpup" she told him sneering a little, it was easier to be angry much much easier. her fiery thorny temper was what protected her and she didn't want to talk to these two twerps not after the things they'd said about her Mentor. The loyal hard working orange warriors growl got a little louder at the way he spoke to Aspenpaw "That is enough, back off you arrogant, pathetic little tosser. Pull your head out of your behind then do us all a favour and rear in your girlfriends horns. No one wants you around when you speak like that!". While she would get angry over things said to her, as it was her way of defending herself when they shot a remark at her apprentice that was when she got properly angry

Sig Credit
View user profile

149 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maplepups smile had vanished at the way Mustangpaw had spoken to Rosethorn, when he spoke the way he did to Aspenpaw she was going to say something worth of her brother before she caught Lionpaws orange eyes on her. Taking a bit deep breath in and recounting what she'd heard her brother say to lightpup "Mustangpaw! Y-Your head is as empty as a pair of eunuchs underpants!" she didn't deliver it with the same panache as her brother had but she'd managed to get the insult out. Aspenpaw was her friend and no body talked to her friends like that, the red female flattened her ears to her head a little defiantly. He and Lionpaw were not going to make her friend hurt she wouldn't allow it, they were bad bad bad wolves making others upset like this.

View user profile

150 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:56 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Shocked at the buckskin apprentice's harsh words, Dovefrost immediately jumped into the agrument, not being one to stand for disrespect. "Mustangpaw, I think that's enough." The older fae said sternly. "I think it's best you and Lionpaw find somewhere else to sit for the Gathering." Dovefrost continued. She was rather calm, considering what she was seeing unfold before her very eyes would've really set her off in her younger years. Never in her life had Dovefrost seen apprentices so nasty and cruel. "What has happened to the future of Thunderclan?" The pure white she-wolf questioned to herself.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum