An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

1 Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

Four Falls is a group of four waterfalls that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Four Falls is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a small island in the middle of Four Falls.The Clan leaders use the giant rock to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. The island is also lined in moss.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

26 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:20 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The pure white female blinked as he spoke, her ice coloured eyes flicking over to him. She dipped her head returning the greeting and returned to watching all of the others return, noticing Minkfurs pronounced limp where she'd hurt her paw or leg on something. She took a deep breath recognizing Forsakenpaw, she didn't want to go into details with him again over what had happened. she didn't believe that she'd done anything wrong with Killing Lusterpelt, she was a horrid waste of fur. She knew that plenty of the other wolves in the clan who knew Forsakenpaw and who knew what had truly happened to Maggots missing limb agreed with her. The silence with Barkclaw was relaxing, she liked the quiet and it was why she'd sat with him he wouldn't feel the need to talk lots. Her muteness made some anxious and they chattered incessantly to fill the silence.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

27 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 am

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepaw perked his ears as he heard someone say his name. "Hello, Stormblade," he called out after recognizing the voice. He squinted in the direction he had heard Stormblade call from, but everything was blurry, and the fact that it was night only made things worse. Maybe he wants me to come over, the apprentice thought. Carefully he made his way forward, coming to a stop when the scent of the other StormClanners grew stronger. I must be by them now. He lifted his muzzle, trying to identify the others. "Hello Stormblade, Minkfur." Those two had been easy, as he heard their voices. "And hello... Forsakenpaw and Moonpaw," he finally added. Oh, how he wished that his eyesight hadn't been damaged. It only made things that much harder.

28 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:19 am

Forsakenpaw shifted his paws a little awkwardly as Flamepaw was hailed over, seeing minkfur he managed to show a smile and managed to say "hello Minkfur" very quietly. At flamepaws hello he went silent shifting so he could sit closer to Moonpaw hoping that she'd be able to speak for him as she so often did. He didn't really want to speak to the apprentice as the last time he'd spoken to him he didn't really have many positive memories of the encounter. He took a deep breath, the familiar scent of moonpaws fur relaxing him a little. She was safe, she also protected him from those who wanted to hurt him, she called him her hero but in his mind she was his hero, his rescuer.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

29 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:32 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade watched Flamepaw as the apprentice slowly made his way over, concern for the apprentice filling his gaze for a moment. He decided that once he got back to camp he'd mention Flamepaw to Twistedfoot. He suspected that perhaps it was something to do with his eyes, as the apprentice kept squinting and using his nose to figure out where abouts they were. He kept his mouth shut for now, firmly telling himself to talk to Twistedfoot about it later.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

30 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:26 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw smiled as more of her clan mates reached the island for the gathering. As they made there way over she raised a white paw and waved at them. "Hello Flamepaw. Hello Minkfur." she chirped happily as she lent into Forsakenpaw as he lent into her, "Did everything go alright at the border after I left Minkfur, for you and Iceflood?" The snowy apprentice hoped that they managed to bury Lusterpelt without any issues from Thunderclan and she looked around for her mentor wondering if he was going to come tonight.

View user profile

31 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:58 am

He was greatful when his love spoke for him, closing his eyes a little he sighed still feeling cold and somewhat under the weather. Holding back a sneeze he shook his head a little trying to rid his head off the clogged feeling in his head. Now that he thought about it he probably shouldn't have spent much time in the medicine den when blackwidow was ill. At least she was feeling better though, he felt a little guilty about not following her orders knowing she just wanted the best for everyone. Perhaps later he'd try to pick up the courage to talk to the terrifying black and red wolf. Ugh he felt kinda... unwell, he blinked his gold eyes wondering if he should just go back to camp. But it'd taken so long to get here maybe he'd try and just push through it

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

32 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:07 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw watched Forsakenpaw hold back a sneeze and the shake his head. Her jade green eyes quickly clouded with worry for her hero and she hopped he was ok. Gently the white apprentice began to run her pink tongue over his head as she pressed even closer to him. A soft worried whine left her chest and could barely be heard over the talking and moving wolves.

View user profile

33 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:24 am

Hearing the worried whine of the white wolf beside him he flashed her a quiet look with his golden eyes. He kinda wanted to go back to camp, but didn't want to disappoint Moonpaw, now that he thought about it he'd been feeling quite off colour since he'd been made an apprentice. He'd just been distracted doing so many other things that he hadn't noticed until now, the cold of the water hadn't helped matters either. He tried to ignore the urge to sneeze, and the slightly rough feeling int he back of his throat not wanting to ruin the night with his silly little cough.

34 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw saw the look in Forsakenpaws gold eyes as he glanced at her. She remained quiet but started to lick at his fur quicker and she moved from his head to his neck and chest as well. She paused when one of her white ears she in line with his chest and she could hear a light wheezing sound coming from him. Worry rippled out from her body and towards the other wolves. She returned to her grooming with rapid swipes of her pink tongue as she worried over the brute she loved.

View user profile

35 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 am

Forsaken was grateful for the attention that the sweet natured and rather feisty apprentice showered him. She was the only one who had ever really shown him love and care, when she seemed worried he stood and looked back in the direction of camp before murmuring "Um Moonpaw do you mind if i go back to camp?" he asked her in a quiet whisper meant for her ears only. He wanted to return to their shared nest and cuddle into her soft fur, but he also didn't want to scared that he might pass his silly cough onto her as well. He could almost hear Lusterpelt whispering in his ear that he was over reacting for the attention to man up and not give up just because of a faint cough. The venomous words in his head caused him to sit back down and shake his head in an almost never mind gesture.

36 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:37 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw shook her head when Forsakenpaw asked if she mind if he went back to camp. She noted the way he then shook his head in a never mind way and knew that it was a memory from Lusterpelt and sighed. "I don't mind For. Just promise you will go see Twistedfoot when you get back. I don't want you getting sick hero." she replied softly in a low voice ment for his ears only. Moving away so the dark apprentice could get up she licked his muzzle lovingly and watched his with worried jade green eyes.

View user profile

37 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:49 am

Forsakenpaw nodded a little when Moonpaw spoke, gratitude flickering in his golden eyes, it was probably better for him to go go now anyway before plenty of other wolves showed up. He nudged her muzzle gently when she licked his and hauled himself back up onto his paws. he shook himself out withholding a quiet cough that he hadn't actually noticed until now that had been dogging him for the past few days. He turned from the others and unwillingly splashed into the cold water again, doggy paddling slowly back to the shore he shivered shaking himself out firmly. He then began moving his now freezing cold form back to the camp hoping that Twistedfoot might be able to help.

~Stormclan Camp~

38 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Dragonheart

Young Warrior
There was a chill in the air. A piercing one that scratched at the soft tissue of your lungs and throat. The kind that was at first unpleasant, but left you feeling refreshed once the sharp pain had subsided. The warmth of Spring and Summer was looming ever closer, taking with it the coolness of atmosphere that Dragonheart so wholly cherished. The sounds of roaring water crashed all around, a chorus that chimed most pleasantly in his ears. He had always upheld a fondness of water. Loved the irony of the species' dependence on one of the only other mediums on this Earth that they could not breath in. How it was a resource most would kill for, but also be killed in. It almost made him chuckle, a little, if he thought about it for long enough. It's why he loved the StormClan territory so much. The abundance of such a thing made his heart almost weep with sick pleasure. Diving into the icy waters that acted as a divider from Clan territory and neutral ground, Dragonheart found a secluded spot within the StormClan side of the clearing, ensuring he had a good view of the Gathering and its events. He didn't want to miss anything interesting. From where he sat he could clearly see the leaders Graystar and Gentkestar perched precariously upon the highest point in the gathering place. This, too, he found idly amusing. Their purpose was clear - from this spot they could most clearly address the members of the four clans. But it was a complete disregard for their own safety. He knew the Gatherings were meant to be peaceful and violence here was against the warrior code and blah blah blah. But all it would take would be one small spark. One incident to ignite the blinding passion of anger in one of the leaders, or deputies, or in fact any wolf that could ascend the rock quickly, and down a leader could go. Down down down into the anarchy that would then ensue below. With the fragility of WindClan and SunClan's relationship at the level it was, Dragonheart wouldn't be too surprised to witness such a scandal unfold this night. Revenge is a sweet temptation and anger is the perfect, unpredictable fuel to keep the flame of hatred burning so brightly.

39 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost drifted towards the island, slight excitement in her eyes. She loved swimming, having been born into RiverClan before being taken to SunClan. Gracefully, she slipped into the pool and quickly swam across. Shaking the water off her rather long winter pelt, her piercing, owl-like eyes scanned the area for Ashfall. Finding the male sitting in the shadows, she meandered towards him. "Gatherings are too noisy for my own liking. But I just thought I should join you. WindClan might do something..." she murmured, laying down next to him. Her unfocused eyes shifted around the Four Falls, wondering what everyone else was thinking, what was going to happen, and other curious thoughts.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

40 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:37 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze came running up towards the Four Falls, panting with each breath he took. When he reached the pool he continued forward without hesitation, not having forgotten his swimming lessons back in RiverClan. His gaze turned towards the large rock that the leaders stood on, and, still panting, he made his way over to the base of it. "Gentlestar?" he said, taking a moment to gasp for breath. "Gentlestar, this is really important." His blue gaze swept about the crowd of wolves that had gathered; only his Clan and StormClan were here. He didn't want the StormClan wolves to know about this, however, at least not yet. He managed his way up the rock and turned to the two leaders who were sitting on top of it. He gave a nod of acknowledgement to his once-leader, Graystar, before focusing his attention on Gentlestar. His voice dropped to a whisper. "Willowmist and I found Pandamask's body on ThunderClan land. A wound had been inflicted to her throat—someone killed her on purpose," he said, shock still evident in his voice.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

41 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:19 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar nodded at Graystar words. "Im glad to know that everything seemed to work itself out then." She told the grey furred leader. She looked around and noticed that only more and more of her clan and Stormclan seemed to be at the gathering. Did Thunderclan and Windclan plan to not be here because they were going to attack. She shook her head of those thoughts deciding that she was being to paranoid. She looked up in alarm at the running form of Stoatblaze. One of sunclans oldest warriors though just like Willowmist refused to retire to the elders den. When he gave her a look she krept forward so that there conversation was only for her ears. As she listened to his words, her body seemed to just freeze. Then she started to shake in anger. How dare they break the warrior code like this. It was the ultimate violation. To kill a medicine wolf, the fact that every wolf knew to never attack a medicine wolf, that the oath that they take allows them to travel to any and all clans, to treat any and all wolves. Pandamask gave up so much and did so much for this clan. She had known that the medicine wolf seemed to long for a family of her own but the medicine code forbade her too. She couldnt help the loud fierce growl that escaped from her. "Thank you Stoatblaze. We will find out who did this and Thunderclan will pay!" She hissed angrily. She had known Pandamask since she was a little pup. she had made the great journey with them. She wanted to lift her head and howl for the medicine wolf but that would alert Stormclan to what happen. "For now let this remain to yourself and I will announce it when Thunderclan's leader Firestar arrives. When we arrive back at camp after the gathering we will send her off to Starclan. I know they will welcome her with open arms." She whispered back to him. She returned to where the other leader was but it was clear as day that Gentlestar was mad, madder than she had ever been. She tail flicked back and forth like an angry cat, and her lip was curled slightly to show her teeth as she growled in anger. She was thinking about doing nothing more than ripping apart the wolf who did this. Not knowing the effect she may have been causing her clan at her anger.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

42 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:30 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ash flicked his ears seeing Specklefrost when she arrived his yellow eyes glittering slightly "Hi Specklefrost and thanks" he told her a slightly warm look in his yellow eyes. Although he was soon distracted when he noticed Stoatblaze turn up panting and out of breath, he couldn't hear what was said between him and Gentlestar but their leaders reaction had him on his paws. His fur tingling "What do you think has happened" he could read how furious Gentlestar was and curiosity fluttered in his chest. He flicked his gaze to Specklefrost wondering what her opinion on the occurence would be.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

43 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 am

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepaw perked his ears to hear the others' replies; only Moonpaw had responded so far. Stormblade had already greeted him so he didn't expect the warrior to say anything, but he hadn't heard Forsakenpaw speak, except for maybe saying something to Minkfur. Minkfur hadn't spoken yet either, but perhaps she was thinking about the question Moonpaw had asked her. He'd heard the two other apprentices whisper quietly, their words too low for him to decipher what they had been saying, and soon he heard pawsteps leaving. I hope Forsakenpaw didn't leave because of me, the apprentice thought with a frown. He remembered how the last time he spoken to Forsakenpaw—along with Kitpaw that time—he'd left without notice. Maybe I'm just overthinking things, he told himself. Flamepaw couldn't think of any reasons why the others wouldn't like him. Shrugging, he turned his thoughts to the Gathering. He lifted his muzzle to see if he could detect ThunderClan's or WindClan's scents, but only the scents of the other two Clans greeted him. The other Clans are late, he mused. "What do you think the other Clans will talk about?" he decided to ask. He typically preferred to be quiet, especially around those he didn't know well, but figured that he should probably try to make conversation.

44 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:45 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood came up to the water that surrounded the island where the wolves met. Any other time he'd be thrilled to get a chance to swim, but his hurt paw was distracting him. The walk to the Four Falls hadn't helped. The waterfalls must keep the water from freezing over during leafbare. Iceflood continued forward after a few more moments; it felt good to get to swim again, and his paw even felt better while it was afloat. He shook out his pelt once he made it to the other side, and padded over to where his apprentice and some other StormClanners were. "Hello. Sorry I'm late. I sprained my paw," he said simply, taking a seat and facing the rock that the Clan leaders stood upon. For some strange reason a SunClan warrior was there, but there was probably a reason; he just wondered what it was.

View user profile

45 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:55 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw watched with worried jade green orbs as Forsakenpaw left to go see Twistedfoot. The apprentice was scared that something was really wrong with her loved one and prayed he would get through and be fine. She looked at Flamepaw when he asked what they thought the clans would talk about and she tilted her head thinking about. "Im not sure. Maybe they will announce all new warriors and apprentices. Windclan could also try and attack Sunclan yet." she replied slowly. Her attention shifted when she was her mentor make his way over to sit with them and her tail wagged until Iceflood said he had sprained his paw. Her marital instincts popped up again as she started to fuss over him. "You shouldn't have come Iceflood if you hurt yourself. You could have done more damage to it." Moon fretted before she went to find a mid sized rock for the warrior to rest his paw on. Finding one she rolled it back and settled it in front of him. "Rest your paw on here so you don't have any weight on it." she told him firmly.

View user profile

46 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:31 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Crystal had watched quietly when a sunclan warrior had turned up and spoken to Gentlestar. Her pale ice coloured eyes flicked hearing yet more splashing and recognized Iceflood, the newly made warrior. Her gaze picked out his limp and she watched carefully as Moonpaw his apprentice picked up on it and brought a rock for him to rest it upon. She shifted her paws a little not one for social gatherings especially when Forsakenpaw was still angry with her for breaking the warrior code. The thought caused her to close her eyes, she had had no choice, Lusterpelt had been about to attack Riverfrost and the pup. Ugh it seemed like the silence in her head was giving rise to too many thoughts perhaps the chattering of others would distract her. So she stood and quietly dipped her head in farewell to Barkclaw greatful for his silent company and hoping he didn't misunderstand. She padded over to where Minkfur, stormblade and Iceflood were sitting and sat down near enough to hear their chatter better in the hopes of drowning out what thoughts plagued her head.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

47 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:01 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw noticed as she stepped back, Crystalheart making her way over. The white apprentice smiled warmly at the white warrior welcoming her to the little group with her jade green orbs. Moving over to the fae she sat down beside her and started to talk softly. "Hello Crystalheart. I hope you are well after the fight with Lusterpelt earlier and I just want to say that while Forsakenpaw is mad at you now I'm sure he will soon see and understand why you did what you did." she said softly. The snowy fae knew her loved one would have been hard on the warrior due to his grief and she felt like she should at least attempt to explain why he had lashed out.

View user profile

48 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Crystalheart hadn't been expecting anyone to talk to her, plenty didn't bother as she couldn't speak. having been born without a voice box the pretty enough white lady couldn't even whine or growl. She was completely stripped of any means of communicating via voice, so the apprentices words caused her Icy blue gaze to flick up and move over to the white apprentice who had enchanting green eyes. Her ears flicked and she paid close attention she hesitated How I wish i could tell him it was because she was going to attack Riverfrost and the little one she thought to herself before hesitantly gesturing that it was alright she would be okay.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

49 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:28 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw watched Crystalheart make a gesture that she knew ment that should be ok and shook her head. "Its not ok. I know he is hurting but he shouldn't have taken it out on you like I am sure he did when he reached camp." the snowy wolf told the warrior. Her green orbs held guilt at the thought of Forsakenpaw going off at the mute fae who couldn't communicate quickly like they could. She knew it was the anger and grief that made him lash out but she didn't like that he chose the one who had struck the blow because she was defending others.

View user profile

50 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:34 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She was still somewhat surprised that she was actually being talked to, the apprentice whos pelt matched her own appeared to be surprisingly open minded and kind. She nodded and quietly shrugged a little before shaking her head at the guilt in the apprentices eyes. She nudged the smaller being gently attempting to convey that she didn't need to feel guilty as Crystalheart wasn't too bothered about what had happened. If she was required to explain before Greystar why she had killed and broken the warrior code then she would and then the clan could judge her as they may. Her pale eyes were surprisingly gentle, showing that she liked the other snow white female.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum