An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

1 Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

Four Falls is a group of four waterfalls that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Four Falls is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a small island in the middle of Four Falls.The Clan leaders use the giant rock to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. The island is also lined in moss.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

276 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost's dreamy yellow eyes stared nervously at the moon. She was secretly surprised to see that StarClan didn't seem to be angry at all these arguments. Worriedly, she listened to the leaders' words. All seemed to be good in the clans, besides the deaths. New warriors were always good, after all! The wolf was glad they were allied with StormClan; it was definitely a large clan. That would be an advantage for SunClan. The she-wolf watched a group of pups talk with each other. Soon, Gentlestar would bring pups into SunClan. And that was good. However, she wondered if they would be born during a war. Would war break out later? Or soon? Sighing, Specklefrost looked back to the sky. That's another worry for another day.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

277 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup was hiding behind Blackpup when Maplepup called him Blackpup's girlfriend. Jumping out from behind his friend, he yapped, "I, like, am Blackpup's friend, but I am not a girl!" He followed the black pup as they approached the cream one known as Softpup. He made no comment until he noticed Blackpup walking away. Quickly, Lightpup bounded after him, joining the male. "I am now, like, regretting coming here," he woofed, nervously watching the older wolves. There was way too many wolves. Way too much arguing, way too much anger, way too much everything. It was somewhat overwhelming.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

278 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Softpup returned a greeting to the other ThunderClan pups. He was about to reply, before he heard an odd laugh. Coffeepup. When the brown pup approached, he nodded and cheerfully replied, "Heya!" Glancing somewhat apologetically at the other pups, he nodded towards the fellow WindClan pup. "This is Coffeepup," he woofed. He didn't mind Coffeepup too much - it was only at night when the overly hyper adolescent got to his nerves. Otherwise, he liked the other's company. Glancing around, he tried to find any other pups. Softpup could only spot Duskpup. Looking back at the ThunderClanners, he asked, "Are there any pups from SunClan or StormClan here?" ThunderClan seemed to have plenty.

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

279 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur wordlessly watched the Gathering, becoming less enraged and more sorrowful. Though she was still angry at ThunderClan for possibly murdering her closest friend, a small voice in her head reminded her, 'The whole clan shouldn't be blamed. There's no evidence to point out that the clan as a whole wanted her dead. It could've been just one murderous wolf.' Sighing, she casted a glare towards the ThunderClan wolves. She listened to the argument between two of their apprentices against other Clanmates. The apprentices seemed to be bullying the others while they stood up for one rather ugly she-wolf. Even a pup defended the ginger warrior. Narrowing her eyes, she shook her head. No, the whole clan couldn't be blamed. Besides, Pandamask wouldn't want her to be so hateful. Sighing, Minkfur laid her head on her paws as she waited for the clans to leave.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

280 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
The gathering continued and Larkwing grumbled to herself that Gentlestar didn't answer any of their replies. She instead went on about how strange it was that so many wolves were lost lately. The brown she-wolf still wore an expression of annoyance, but at the leader's words a shiver ran down her spine. "There have been a lot of leaders disappearing lately. I wonder what the cause of that is." Although Lark figured that Gentlestar was trying to change the subject from Snowstar's death and Ashfall, there was something surprisingly candor about her words. Larkwing also had noticed the group of wolves gathered away from everyone else. One of the wolves in there being her clanmate, Swiftspirit. An uneasy feeling came upon the she-wolf as she glanced in their direction. She didn't know why, but she didn't like them gathering together. It seemed...off somehow. Lark hesitated, but then sighed and shook her head wearily. "Mouse-brain, what's wrong with wolves talking amongst each other. I shouldn't be so suspicious."

Two Thunderclan wolves padded up close by. (Leopardstrike and Shadowheart) Larkwing dipped her head politely to them, recognizing the she-wolf but not the male. "Good evening Leopardstrike." She said in a courteous manner. Lark knew that Leopard hadn't been one of her big supporters, so her voice was cautiously neutral. She then gazed her amber eyes towards the male. "Hello," she started, politely dipping her head to him too. "My name is Larkwing." Lark introduced herself and waited for the male to reply back.

View user profile

281 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypaw nodded and sighed with relief as Nettlecloud replied that he had some of the herbs she seeked back in Thunderclan. "Thank you sir! I promise that Stormclan won't forget your kindness." she barked back to him. The she-wolf thought she heard him sigh at her words. Ivy then padded after him, padding back into the river again and crossing to the other side. The old Medicine Wolf was a lot more slower then her, and she had to swallow back her impatience as he swam gingerly after her, pausing to shake his fur afterwards. "Come on, a wolf's life is at stake here!" she groaned to herself, tail flicking in annoyance. Nettlecloud then started towards Thunderclan territory, and Ivy's paws burned with the desire to run, to outpace the old wolf. But instead she had to suck it up and move at his slow pace, the area around her becoming more firm and woody. Thunderclan scent filled her senses as she crossed the border.
-Thunderclan Camp-

282 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm

The happy ever excitable puppy grinned and wagged his tail dipping his head at the others before bouncing around them acouple of times. Watching as a black pup and a lighter coloured pup left he tilted his head to the side a little confusedly. He also noticed two medicine wolves leaving the island, and wondered where they were going, he shook out his fur constantly moving from place to place. The young pup could never seem to keep his little feet still, he grinned a bit to himself watching his bestest ever friend.

"your friendship is the best present ever"
"once in a while someone amazing comes along, and here I am"
"The  more you try the more you fly and thats what really counts"
"Thats the story of you and me, from the beginning we were meant to be"
"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

283 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose sighed watching the leaders they'd all spoken surely it must be time for them to leave, deciding she'd leave now he cast a glance over at Lionpaw distaste clear in her pale gaze before the ragged warrior stood and stretched a happy groan leaving her as she did so. The ginger warrior shook herself out before turning and padding down to the cold water, the freezing temperature was like a kick in the guts as she walked into it causing her to gasp a little. She paddled through the water and pulled herself up onto the bank on the other side taking a moment to firmly shake the water out of her thick ginger fur. She moved a little stiffer thanks to the cold water but headed onwards anyway heading back towards the camp having lost all interest in the way the leaders were all bickering with one another.

~Thunderclan Camp~

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

284 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:49 am

Stormblade

Warrior
He'd noticed the way his leader had been up on the great rock and concern for her had filled his chest painfully. he stepped forward concern in his brown eyes, waiting for osmeone to end the gathering so he could go to her and make sure she was alright. The irish wolf hound had paid little attention to anyone apart from Graystar for the entire gathering of course he'd been talking to Pollencloud but a part of his attention had been on the beautiful grey wolf that was so dear to his heart. The dog frowned he'd have to stick close to her and make sure she was alright, he glanced around looking for Lunalight but the deputy was nowhere to be seen and it was the same with Stormstar who had once been Snowstorm.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

285 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:40 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Black had been amused when Lightpup had jumped out and told off his sister, he'd been thinking to himself when Light appeared announced that he was regretting being here. Well the leaders had spoken and there wasn't much else to do here. Most of his coming here had been to irritate Rosethorn as she'd tried to tell him what he could and couldnot do. Smirking to himself the dark brute looked over at Lightpup where his gaze softened somewhat "Lets go back to camp then, the leaders have spoken and it was as boring as I thought it was going to be. Lets time lets just go exploring again" he suggested as he got up onto his four paws and yawned sending one more glance at the interesting wolves that were gathered together his orange eyes returned to Lightpup. He flicked his thin black tail thoughtfully, he'd noticed the ever ugly Rosethorn leave and had decided that it was better for them to get back to camp. So he moved and nudged his friend again that being the closest he could be to saying something kinder before leading the way back to camp. He swam slowly across the lake making sure to keep back incase Light needed help. Thankfully he didn't and the snarky, sassy sarcastic pup was well on his way back home to his nest were he planned to take a good long nap.
~Thunderclan Camp~

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

286 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:57 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She smiled slightly "Its nice to meet you Coffeepup" she told him with a bright smile before she noted that her brother and his fiance were moving off to sit away from them. She couldn't help but roll her eyes a little, she sneezed and shook her head they then left after Rosethorn and she hoped that they wouldn't bully the scarred warrior. She sat herself down and smiled at the two windclan pup "I haven't seen any stormclan or Sunclan pups, I wonder if there are any in their clans at the moment" she looked quite pensive at that thought. Pups were an important part of the clan and were always needed, and a clan without any was in danger although the sunclan leader Gentlestar had mentioned having pups which was a joyus occasion to be sure. the kindly rusty pup was more than happy for the leader, she had her own doubts about having pups someday the thought of her being grown up was a strange idea after all. Maplepup was an opposite force to her brother, she was kind and wanted the best for all the clans, the idea of battles wasn't a happy one for her but if it came down to it she would fight for her clan.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

287 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:48 am

The vast amount of smells and different scents bewildered his poor nose before he got the hang of it. Sticking close to Leopardstrike as she was the one he knew the best the jet black brute had sat down and drifted into a daydream when a voice had disrupted him from his thoughts. A female introduced herself as Larkwing and a surprisingly genuine smile slipped onto his muzzle "I'm Shadowheart" he replied "Pleasure to meet you" of course he would have said the same to anyone who he didn't know who had come up to him. Despite sometimes being quite gloomy and down he was a lawful and kind character, his gold eyes watched the wolf who smelled of moors and heather curiously "I'm sure I sound stupid but do you mind me asking what clan you hail from?" he ended up asking after weighing the question in his mind for a while. He knew that such a question would show his inexperience but word wouldn't change anyone's perceptions of him, deeds would. His ear flicked slightly as he noticed Robinsoul and some others gathered together looking decisively mischievous. His glance only lasted a half second before he was focusing back on the female in front of him.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

288 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:19 am

Dragonheart

Young Warrior
"Persephone, Falinn. How thoughtful of you to finally grace us with your presence." Dragonheart's voice practically dripped with icy contempt as Swiftspirit and Dingochase hastened to join the congregation. "A while it has been indeed, my fellow comrade. Are there any other stragglers who have yet to join our ranks?" Those few who reigned superior over the clans had since ceased their quarrelling, but still relented to maintain their positions upon the rock, allowing the first few members to trickle from the clearing and return to what they believed to be the relative safety of their own homes. There was movement all around the clearing now, but the sharp movements of a few caught his attention. Two Windclan wolves seemed to be glancing their way and muttering in hushed tones. Swiftspirit, it seemed, has also noticed this intrusion on their privacy, and he turned to address her directly. "Persephone, it seems you have two mutts in your clan who can't resist sticking their noses where they're not welcome. Make sure to... keep them in check." A glimmer of a smile lit up in the depths of his eyes as he spat those last few words, his tone clearly suggestive. He was sure Swiftspirit would know exactly what he meant.

289 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:32 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Seeing how some Thunderclan wolves, including her mentor, Rosethorn, the young apprentice announced to Maplepup. "I hate to cut this short Maple, but I think it's best we head back to camp. Everyone is beginning to leave." With saying that, Aspenpaw began to slowly pad towards the ice cold water that separated the Four Falls from her clan, hoping the rusty youngling would soon follow.

~Thunderclan camp~

Last edited by Aspenpaw on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

290 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:17 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong instantly regretted having mentioned the group of suspicious wolves to Barkstripe as she noticed them returning sharp glances. Their eyes contained more malice and anger than Lilysong hoped hers ever would. She visibly shuddered, their intense glares making her more uncomfortable than she ever could have imagined as they cut into her core. She needed to reposition herself, get up, get moving, do something, but she didn't want to leave for camp before Sunblaze gave the 'go ahead'. Spying both Shadestorm and Diamondfang huddled together deeper into the clearing, Lilysong decided to occupy herself with their company. "See you back at camp." Lilysong called to Barkstripe, content that the male would follow her and join the new group of he so wished. The placid female flashed a glance over to where Shadestorm and Diamondfang were talking, noticing that a SunClan warrior was also present. How strange, she mused, deciding to investigate the situation and ensure that everything was alright and there was no conflict. Little spats couldn't really hurt, but it was what they could escalate into that always worried Lilysong. "Everything alright, Diamondfang, Shadestorm?" -you know, apart from all of the death- "We'll probably be heading back to camp soon." She related to the two, shooting a quick but not unfriendly glance at SunClan female. There didn't seem to be too much tension between the three, except perhaps for a little uneasyiness in Diamondfang. The SunClan warrior appeared to have peculiar marking on her hide, not a symbol that she recognised. Lilysong opted for her default friendly approach. Not because of any tactical thinking, just purely because she was friendly to everyone. She saw no reason to be rude to this wolf. Who knows? Maybe she could even reverse any prejudices this SunClan wolf might have against the 'bat crazy', trouble-seeking wolves of WindClan. "I don't believe we've had pleasure meeting before." She trilled politely as she addressed the stranger, her posture relaxed except for the fact that her ears were still pointed backwards towards the group of wolves from earlier. She was still not totally convinced that she was safe from them yet. "My name is Lilysong. And yours would be...?"

Last edited by Lilysong on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

291 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing gazed her deep amber gaze in the male's direction, ears perking as he introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you too Shadowheart," she replied, a small smile adding to her features. But as they had introduced themselves Lark had felt a tad bit of embarrassment over something that she had not thought about in quite a while. And that something was her back paw.
She knew that wolves who had never met her before had a tendency to stare at her deformed metal leg, something that was noticeably off from the rest of her pretty she-wolf form. It never bothered her back at camp, but suddenly here at the gathering meeting new wolves, she felt an odd bout of shyness over it. Larkwing tried to tuck it neatly behind her other back paw.
Shadowheart then went on to ask her what clan she was from. And Lark realized that he must have been a new member, for even pups knew the strange scents of other clans. "I'm from Windclan," she woofed, turning slightly and flicking her snout in the direction of her territory. In the bright light of the full moon, one could dimly make out the rolling hills that was the moor. "We live up on the plains over there." She said, sweeping her gaze back to the male. While his scent was of Thunderclan, it was noticeably not as strong as some of the other wolves in his clan, confirming her suspicions that he was a new member. "So if you find any wolves that smell like rabbits, I reckon you'll know where they're from." A cheeky grin appeared on the she-wolf's face at her last comment, and she hoped that he had a sense of humor.

View user profile

292 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Cometsky

Young Warrior
Cometsky, a smallish fae with a silvery and white pelt saw how a WindClan wolf was talking to Shadowheart and she decided now was the best time to talk to a wolf from another Clan than her own. She cautiously approached her, her ears laid back and her tail tucked. "Hello there." she greeted them softly, her quiet-like voice she had kept since her apprenticeship. Her tail went untucked and it gave a friendly wag as she stood there, waiting for the she-wolf to answer.

I'm small in size and in spirit
I'm always quiet and forever will be
I'm never confident in myself and I never knew why
I'm mostly white and silver
I'm smaller than fellow warriors like me
And it makes you wonder why I'm always shy
I'm from ThunderClan and I'm proud of that
I was born in it and it will always be a part of me
My name is Cometsky
View user profile

293 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Swiftspirit

Young Warrior
Swiftspirit's nose twitched and her eyes subtly swept to her right as another familiar made himself present. "Falinn, how pleasant it is for you to join us on this fine evening." The frosty fae then casted her rosy hued orbs to the heavens above, and took note of the clear evening sky. The moon with a rather orangish glow would soon set, and the feeling that chilled her very blood would soon cease. How dull. The sensation running through her veins was a very peculiar one, and she did not mind it one bit. It made her alive. But there was no time to ruminate on these very distasteful thoughts. There were other matters to attend to. Dragonheart spoke up, reminding her of the task at hand. "How sadly I report there have been no such creatures devoting themselve to salvation in my fair clan." She sighed, shaking her head. Swiftspirit smiled some when Dragonheart noticed the wolves spying on them from a distance, his tone being as friendly as it always was. "My dear Edryd, haven't you ever heard that curiousity killed the cat? But I suppose there is not a wandring bone in your body is there now?" Her cherry eyes looked playful, but a hint of malice showed through their light exterior. Swiftspirit stepped closer to him and laid her tail on his shoulder, gazing up at him with sweet, deadly eyes.

View user profile

294 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:44 pm

The handsome brute had noticed the paw but believed in Chivalry and manners so he had done his best not to stare his gold eyes meeting the other warriors amber gaze, besides he had his recent ugly scar that went up his leg and onto his chest from the silver metal snake of the two leggeds. Windclan aye? Interesting he did need to do some research on these clans and learn more about them, the velvet soft furred male twitched his ears a little as he thought. She explained that she lived up on the moors and his gaze followed hers to the open area that was lit up in silver from the moons light. Her comments about wolves that smelt like rabbits made him grin slightly a quiet laugh leaving him he appreciated the humor as the air at this gathering place was filled with tension. It lightened the mood a little "Mind filling me in on the other clans then, Larkwing?" he asked casually, he'd come to this place after all to learn more about the clans and learning from a character in another clan sounded like a smart idea. The she wolf seemed kind which complimented her pretty features quite well, his talk with her was interrupted by the wolf that had called him slow before. The amused look became a little darker, he was slow to anger slow to insult but once you had irked him he was slow to forgive. Cometsky was nothing but trouble, a simpering overly frightened idiot who had insulted him and then had been unable to take being insulted back. His gold eyes glittered at the fellow thunderclanner before he returned his gaze to Larkwing ignoring comet.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

View user profile

295 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
Another windclan wolf had walked up causing one of her black ears to flick over to her wondering what they all had against her. The she wolf spoke of how they'd be returning to camp soon and idily wondered if that was an insinuation that she should leave. The black and silver she wolf with her unusual grey eyes watched her, when the female exclaimed that they hadn't met before the strange female nodded. No they hadn't met before but this was her first gathering having spent most of her life in Sunclan not bothering with them. The stranger seemed on edge and wary, although Silverfern was unsure of why, when the windclan lady finally gave her name a characteristic laid back friendly smile returned to her muzzle "Gidday Lilysong, my names Silverfern this shadestorm character appears to be away with the fairies, the bloke you called Diamondfang seems to think i'm gonna attack you lot" she laughed a little  "My clan Is brassed off at your clan sure, but I'm going to keep that unhealthy anger for the battle field" by that she meant she had no issues with talking to them now and spending time with them but if it came down to a fight she would gladly fight for sunclan.  "These gatherings are a bit of a bunfight all we need is some good decent grub and we'll be away laughing aye" oh speaking of buns she still needed to congratulate the happy couple but she would do that in camp once they got back from the bunfight without food that was the gathering.  

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

296 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw felt his head lull into a soft lullaby. The walls slowly coming emerging from the ground again, a faded brown dusted with rust and dirt. The wolves ahead blurring as frost tumbled past his jaws. "...You've certainly let yourself go, Ravenclaw..." He thought, lips pressed into a thin line. The silence between him and Willowmist was short, and she began again. Words burning with lust, but that was the one thing Ravenclaw would never manage to grasp again.

He shut his right eye as he shifted, ears turning to the female while he kept his eyes trained on the horizon. Absent thoughts drifting on in the back of his head. "Is the gathering over...? Kitpaw should probably start training with bigger prey now that it's new-leaf. Ivoryfrost... really is dead. Am I getting too old? 'Hope no one else gets Greencough." The buzz growing as constant as a hum, and he mentally batted them away. Allowing the images to fade and freeze into a black and white picture. "Longing is all that remains in the end." He muttered in reply, unable to make an actual comment. Ravenclaw did regret allowing that innocence to merely slip between his paws, but he supposed with the path he was forced on. There was simply little he could do.

Willowmist shifted beside him, and he allowed his eyes to graze over the crème colored pelt. He closed his jaws again, brown furrowed. "Ravenclaw..." He mentally huffed, knowing, but not accepting. After all, the two things were different. "But they go hand and hand..." Really, he would begin talking out loud if he didn't put a reign over these thoughts. But he was unable to paint the walls with a blank color as she spoke again of Ashfall. His ears twitched again. Honestly, Ravenclaw didn't know what to make of it, but someone has certainly broken the warrior code. Who it was would have been the mystery. Too bad that clairvoyance of Willowmist's wouldn't work in an environment as loud as this particular gathering. "Stupid is relative. He seems like an impulsive fellow, Willowmist. Even you must see that." He replied as he shifted his eyes over to the tawny pelt, not catching her stray gaze. Or perhaps he chose to ignore it.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

297 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
The deputy furrowed his brow, happy, despite the fact that the fire still bore its angry, black claw marks. Scarring his mind and making his lip run over his muzzle until it began to crackle with an unforeseen dryness. He breathed through his teeth, attempting to calm his anxious heart. "What would Brokenstar do...? Snowstar...?" The pinch in his eyes had yet to leave his eyes. But Sunblaze wouldn't have it any other way. Even when Cloudwhisp and Graystar spoke of happier times. But it wasn't that simple. Sunblaze couldn't wrap his head around all of this. He'd known the world enclosed by the warrior code. "No not enclosed...Protected." And he began his nervous ticks again, Gentlestar stepped forward to speak again, her anger now having vanished into thin air.

He sighed, shoulders beginning to droop. "She makes this hard..." He thought, but recalled her fiery demeanor before. "But what in the world happened to Pandamask? Was it really a good idea to ally with Thunderclan...?" Sunblaze didn't have these weighted questions before becoming deputy. Everything had been carefree hunting and perhaps leading a stray loner off their territory every once in a while. He blinked the dryness of his eyes away as he rolled his shoulders. The sitting position leaving him with aches from the cold. "Then we're better in our own camps." He said, hazel eyes crinkled in an almost betrayed look. The warrior code had been broken. Twice. For all he knew, some of his warriors might be frolicking with some other clan. Where did his own loyalties lie? With Windclan or Snowstar? "Windclan! We're returning to camp."

"But will it end there?" He didn't give the thoughts any leverage as he jumped down from the pedestal, sending a stray look behind him at the three leaders. But there were no other words exchanged as he trotted on, swimming through the water again. The chill refreshing the fie in his veins, but his body drooped with the weight and lack of energy he now had.

~ Windclan Camp

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

298 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
Honestly? Barkstripe wasn't sure what creeped him out more. The way they talked, or maybe the way that Swiftspirit seemed to almost turn or something. He didn't think it was a pile of fox-dung. This seemed seriously suspicious. He felt his eyes narrow as he shifted his gaze over to Lilysong. He noted the way her body seemed to shiver, and he felt a little bad for being unable to be a comforting presence. Barkstripe seemed to have fallen into the background lately. Too many things he didn't want to deal with. "Maybe I should ask Sunblaze if I can take up an apprentice or something." But the the thought of having to invest himself seemed a bit hard. Like staring up at a precipice and being told to climb it.

He sighed. "Perhaps Nightengale's death hurt me more than I'd like to admit." He thought as he ran his tongue over his teeth. Tracing curves and edging over the tips with a small sigh. "Like I said, you've never been wrong, Lilysong." And honestly, he wanted to look over again, but he felt Swiftsprit's eyes burn holes into the back of his head. But Lilysong quickly took back the statement, embarrassment seeming to ruffle her fur and expression. The male gave pause at the sight before he gave a weak nod and a sheepish smile. "No reason to apologize. To me at least." He said, straightening up, but anxiety still left his spine ramrod straight. "You and me both..." He added, wishing to be back at camp. Smelling the moor wind and sleeping under the stars as he always did.  He cleared his throat, not allowing himself to fall into his dream-like trance when the gathering seemed so close to ending.

"See you back at camp."

He looked up, watching as the pale yellow female began to pad away. "Yeah..." He mumbled, not exactly wanting to move once he'd made his spot warm. However, the call to leave resounded from the rock. Sunblaze was the first to leap off. Barkstripe frowned, unhappy he'd been unable to catch the rest of the conversation, but also glad that it was all over. He waved a tail in Lilysong's direction before trotting away after their deputy. His leftover nervousness pushed into his limbs as they moved over the moor.
~ Windclan Camp

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

299 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow listened to him speak, he seemed distant and quiet, so she shut her trap and watched him out of the corner of her brown eyes. the longing to return to riverclan and that easy comradeship between them, his comment about Ashfall made her shrug "So are many hastiness does not a killer make" she reminded him quietly, unsure of where this slight pain in her chest was coming from. Sunblaze ended the gathering and she gave a quiet sigh strangely reluctant to leave, she hadn't missed him looking her over and unawares her own gaze had traveled over his familiar dear form. Her eyes closed and she gave a quiet sigh feeling a little crushed by the years of solitude despite being in a clan. It'd felt like she'd been so alone compared to everyone else, the only one she had from Riverclan in her own clan was Stoatblaze and whilst he was good company it didn't patch well the empty void that was left inside of her. The long furrred female wished to flop down and just give up for a while. But she remained sitting her tail still and her head bowed a little.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

300 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:56 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
The deputy glanced over at Gentlestar when the SunClan leader spoke. This time her words hadn't been directed against ThunderClan, and Cloudwhisp thought that there might be some truth to them. What if a Clan wolf wasn't responsible for everything that had happened? Will we end up going to war over nothing? She shook her head slightly. "It's possible," she murmured. Cloudwhisp's attention turned to Sunblaze when the fellow deputy called for his Clan to head back to camp. Perhaps it was time for the Gathering to end. All that needed to be said had been said. And more. "ThunderClan! We can start heading back to camp now," she called out, making her way down from the rock that the leaders sat upon. She frowned when she remembered that she hadn't had a chance to speak with Sunblaze. I can only imagine what he must think of us now. She was also stressed out that she'd soon have to go to get her nine lives. Her green gaze scanned the clearing but Nettlecloud was no where in sight. He must have gone back to camp; Cloudwhisp decided that she'd stop by there to see if he was ready to leave.

~ThunderClan Camp~

Credit  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum