An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

1 Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

Four Falls is a group of four waterfalls that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Four Falls is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a small island in the middle of Four Falls.The Clan leaders use the giant rock to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. The island is also lined in moss.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

301 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
The large wolf had been taken by surprise when her sister addressed her with her warrior name, but soon she explained that Cloudwhisp had told her. Her sister had earned her warrior name as well, and Leopardstrike nodded slightly. "Congratulations." She gave another slight nod as Dolphinsplash continued. "My name suits me too, I think, in regards to my fighting skills." She still wasn't sure how Dolphinsplash could stand swimming, but perhaps that was one of the reasons why she had chosen StormClan. "Well, things are going alright, I suppose." She thought back about the Twoleg situation and how the whole of SunClan was against them; yes, perhaps things could be better. "I've got my own apprentice now. Her name is Lionpaw; I think I saw her around here somewhere. How are things going with you?"

The warrior's attention was diverted when Shadowheart approached, and she gave him nod in acknowledgement. Not long after a wolf whom Leopardstrike recognized came over, too: Larkpaw. She remembered how the apprentice had entered their camp earlier. Her ears flicked back, and her voice was a bit cool when she replied. "Oh, it's you again. Hello." Apparently Larkpaw had earned her warrior name in the meanwhile. Shadowheart and Larkwing had begun to converse, and Cometsky soon came to join them; Leopardstrike nodded to the other warrior before her gaze turned to Dolphinsplash to hear how her sister would respond to her earlier comments.

View user profile

302 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Diamondfang furrowed his brow, his usual charm fizzing out due to surprise.  "Yeah...Shooting the breeze." He parroted back, a slightly amused smile emerging at his lips. "But yes, I would say that the clans have their own way of doing things." He paused for a beat before turning to the oddly marked wolf. "Didn't catch you name either, sweetheart." He said with a quirked brow. Perhaps all Sunclan wolves weren't so bad...

"I'm Diamondfang," he said before turning to angle his ear towards Shadestorm. "This here is Shadestorm." He said before another wolf trotted up to them. "Lilysong! How've you been, darling?" He said, tail swishing in his newfound restfulness. He wouldn't need to worry as much. Wherever that comfort came from. "Everything's been just fine, thank you very much." He quipped before turning to the she-wolf with a questioning gaze as well. "Do tell, dear." He said with a good-hearted smirk.

"Silverfern, huh?"

"Finally! A name for the beauty before me!" He said with a not-so-subtle wink. "And you can't exactly blame me for any hard feelings there." He said with a carefree shrug. "And yes to whetever you just said!" He said with a little laugh. But he turned around to hear Sunblaze call for Windclan to return. He frowned, lips outing. "Ah, the night is growing cold. Perhaps it is best to allow birds to rest their wings before they begin to tire." He said, dipping his head. "But making your acquaintance was the highlight of my night, Silverfern." He said with a flick of his ears. "Perhaps we should join them?" He added as he turned to leave, before casting his eyes behind him towards Lilysong and Shadestorm.

Diamondfang's Biography

"Diamondfang is meant to accentuate my smile, you know? Even Snowstar knew so much."

"My dearest, listen to the birds sing and the leaves murmur. There is much more to nature than what is seen by the eye."

"I can sing a myriad of songs about your beauty."

View user profile

303 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Hearing aspenpaw call she was tempted to as for a few more minutes with her new friends but her brother and lightpup were gone andnow CLoudwhisp their deputy had left. With a soft and a little disappointed sigh the rusty hued pup dipped her head politely to the other two pups and trundled over to Aspenpaw. Watching Shadowheart for a moment she tilted her head seeing he didn't like Cometsky, but she shook her head it was none of her nosy parker business! She scrambled into the water and doggy paddled through it breaking into a run to warm herself up from the cold water
~Thunderclan camp~

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

304 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar's golden gaze turned to Gentlestar as she spoke up once more. The SunClan leader's words caused her to think about the situation: what if all the disappearances were due to something beyond the Clans? She didn't want to accuse the loners for the deaths, as she was sure that the vast majority of them were normal wolves who just preferred not to live in packs. But perhaps there was another culprit? "You're right, Gentlestar. Something strange is happening." Her throat hurt her somewhat as she spoke, but she tried to ignore it. "I will be sure to keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary." She looked down as Sunblaze and Cloudwisp began to lead their Clans out of the Gathering-place; some other Clan wolves were leaving, too. "I suppose that it is time for us to get going, as well." She dipped her head in farewell to Gentlestar and carefully made her way down the rock, almost slipping a few times. She still felt a bit light-headed, but again tried to ignore the feeling. I hope that all is well back at camp, she thought as she headed back.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

305 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
As soon as his leader and love leapt down from the rock stormblade was up onto his paws and apologising to Pollencloud "It was nice to meet you Pollencloud, good fortune to you" he told her a little distractedly before bounding over to the dove grey leader. When she called for the clan to return home he kept close to her, something was not right and he was going to have to go warn twisted foot about it. He splashed through the water the cold frigid depths not bothering him for his heart was filled with a burning anxiety. He struggled a little out of the water his heavy water logged pelt hindering him for a moment until he worked up the strength to shake his fur free of the cold water and bounded after his gold eyed leadre again.
~Stormclan camp~

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

306 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood nodded slightly when he saw Crystalheart's smile, assuming that she didn't mind his mention of Lusterpelt. He was glad that he hadn't upset her by bringing that back up. Truthfully he didn't mind that Lusterpelt was dead; she hadn't been very nice to others, and perhaps things would be easier for Forsakenpaw in the long run. His attention turned to the leaders when they spoke; some arguments broke out, but he chose not to involve himself in them. There was no point in needless arguing. When Crystalheart got up to leave, he nodded to her in farewell. Soon enough the Gathering had ended, and he figured that he should get back too. Very carefully he set weight on his sprained paw; it felt a tad bit better now than it had earlier, but not by much. He began to limp back to the camp, keeping his injured paw raised from the ground.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

307 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Crystal sighed quietly watching everything going on, again that feeling of loss and indifference towards the clans. She got up onto her paws again and walked over to Dolphinsplash who she nudged, she needed to talk to her needed to explain something. She had to tell her old friend that she was leaving the clans, after her parents and famillies deaths she just didn't fit in anymore. Her white tail brushed over her heels and she gave a quiet sigh her head lowering somewhat.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

308 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur's narrowed eyes remained locked on the ThunderClan wolves. Thoughts rushed through her head, giving her a slight headache. Swiping her tongue across her muzzle, her somewhat empty gaze looked up to Graystar when the leader dismissed them. Yawning, she got to her paws, glancing once more at the ThunderClanners. Though she wouldn't hate them for Pandamask's death, they couldn't be trusted. Her mouth a thin line, the large she-wolf padded after the other departing StormClanners. Minkfur waded into the river, the sudden close causing her to squeeze her eyes shut. Upon getting used to the water, she pushed her way through to the other side. Climbing onto dry land, she shook off her thick pelt and padded back towards camp, occasionally glancing over her shoulders.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

309 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang grumbled and got up onto his black feet, he glanced over at Lionpaw "Lets get out of here" he proclaimed shaking out his tan and black pelt the tuft of hair on his head bouncing. Stretching out he padded away with his tail at his heels, wading into the cold water he pulled a face how the heck did stormclan wolves deal with this cold all of the time? He pulled a new speed record in getting to the other bank shaking himself out until he was dry again he glanced over at Lionpaw before heading back towards camp thinking to himself as he did so and getting lost a few times as a result.
~Thunderclan camp~

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

View user profile

310 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw wordlessly watched the other wolves talk, uninterested. Stretching, she glanced around. Perhaps she'll execute her plan once Blackpup leaves his friends alone for a bit. Pups are so naïve... they'll definitely fall for her plan. A devilish glint in her eye, Lionpaw nodded and got to her paws at Mustangpaw's words. She splashed through the water, desperately trying to get to the dry shore. She almost tripped, but she quickly regained her balance and scrambled onto the shore. Her pelt soaked, she hustled back to camp to seek the warmth of the apprentice den.

TC Camp

Last edited by Lion on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

311 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing noted Shadowheart's reply and nodded her head. "Well, let's see. You already know I'm from Windclan. The other two clan are Stormclan and Sunclan." She paused, her amber eyes looking upwards as she spoke. What could she tell him? "Stormclan lives near the marshes and rivers," she began her tail flicking in a manner of deep thought. "They were actually once two clans, namely, Shadowclan and Riverclan, but they decided to merge together a while back. They eat a lot of fish and water game I've heard. Heard and smelled. There were times when she had come across some Stormclan wolves who reeked of fish. Lark didn't mention this obviously, as she didn't want to come across as rude or prejudice. Besides, who knows what this newer clan wolf liked to eat. "And Sunclan lives on the mountains." A more condescending tone of voice came through when Larkwing spoke of Sunclan. So she remained brief about them.
Sunblaze then called for Windclan to head back to camp. Lark turned and gazed up at him, watching as he leaped down the High-rock and headed back towards the territory. Other Windclan wolves followed. The she-wolf then turned to Shadowheart. "It looks like I'll have to get going," she woofed, rising to her paws. She smiled at him again and dipped her head. "It was nice meeting you Shadowheart. I hope we can meet again another time." Larkwing then turned away and trotted after Sunblaze, crossing the river and heading towards her home.
-Windclan Camp-

View user profile

312 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:07 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
(Dolphinsplash)

Dolphinsplash listened to her sister and smiled. "Well that makes since you always were the better fighter of us two. And wow you got an apprentice already. Cool, I probably wont be getting one for a while. They arent that many apprentices back in stormclan right now." She looked up to see that her leader Graystar was leaving. "Well Im really glad I got to see you and talk with you Leopardstrike, I've missed you my sister." She said as she gave her a lick on the cheek. "well I gotta head back to camp, see ya around.' She started to follow after her leader only for Crystalheart to stop her. "Crystalheart whats wrong, why do you look sad and like im not going to like what happens next. Are you leaving Stormclan to rejoin Thunderclan? Please dont!"

(Kaispirit)

Kaispirit just listened to all the drama around him while he kept an eye on Softpup who seemed to be making new friends. He smile fondly, how nice it must be to be that carefree and innocent. He would protect that, he wouldnt let anybody take such a thing away from a pup ever again. When he saw Sunblaze leave and other leaders he figured it was time to go. Now that he thinks about it, it was a good thing Lilacsplash didnt come. There were way too many brutes here who would probably flirt with the pretty she wolf and Kaispirit knew that he wouldnt like that one bit. He walked over to the small pup. "Hey Softpup you ready to go back to camp?"

(Gentlestar)

Even though Gentlestar made that last annoucement a bigger part of her held Thunderclan responsible. She nodded back to Graystar in farewell, she then turned to her own clan that was still there. "Come lets go home." She said and carefully made her way down the rock. She swam to the other side and quickly shook her fur out, hating the feeling on water on her pelt. As she made her way back her thought were full of all the memories she shared with Pandamask. Pandamask died without a medicine apprentice so she wondered who it would be considering that it was usually something starclan revealed. And with her pups on the way and the war still a high possibility, they would need one fast.

sunclan camp

Last edited by Blackwidow on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

313 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:46 am

The handsome dark warrior listened carefully as Larkwing spoke of the different clans an interested look flickering on his features when she explained that once upon a time they had been two different clans that had become one. He couldn't help but wonder what caused such a big occurrence from what he'd seen the clans didn't get along well with one another. He noticed the way she spoke about sunclan and wondered what was going on there, he smiled when she spoke of leaving and replied kindly "It was a pleasure meeting you also, Larkwing" her words of meeting him again mad him nod and add before she left "I look forward to it" watching her go he stood and looked over noticing Leopardstrike was still speaking with Dolphinsplash he patiently waited for her to be ready. Once she was after Dolphinsplash had left he began walking with his fellow warrior back to camp
~Thunderclan Camp~

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

View user profile

314 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:59 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
her heart broke, how was she supposed to tell her niece that she no longer felt like she had a place within the clans. She swallowed hard No.. not to Thunderclan, I don't belong there either sweet Dolphinsplash she thought to herself her ice blue eyes looking incredibly guilty and empty at the same time. She took a breath and began to gesture slowly with a few moments of miming began to explain that she hadn't felt like a true part of the clan, she felt distant like she was watching everyone elses dramas play out from one of the distant stars up in the sky. Her pale gaze flicked up at the stars wondering if her family was up there, Nightowl, Rainwhisper and her siblings. Their leaving her like this even though she'd been in stormclan had broke her in more than one way. It would be better if she left I don't belong here, I never belonged on these new territories when my families corpses line the way back to where we were born She ran her tongue over her nieces head gently once, then twice before going over to Leopardstrike and running her tongue over her other nieces head. Returning to Dolphinsplash she added in gestures that she would come back to visit her if she'd let her.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

315 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:20 am

Silverfern

Warrior
Silver had listened carefully to Diamondfangs words her silvery eyes looking a little amused at his way of speaking, his compliments and not so subtle flirting had left her just shaking her head in amusement. Laid back enough to not take offence or feel awkward under his gaze the black and silver female didn't say much letting him waffle on. However she did grin when she realized he hadn't understood a word she'd said about the bunfight. Listening to the windclan deputy call for an end to the gathering the dark female with her thick pelt wasn't bothered by the cold night that Diamondfang had complained of. "Cold? bit of a chook are ya? The mountains are far colder than this lil tickle of the wind" most of the sunclan wolves coats were thicker and their paws were harder after running on shale and dealing with harsher temperatures than the rest of the clans. In her opinion it made sunclan the hardiest and she was proud of it. His compliment was made as if he couldn't help himself, and she giggled a little "Cheerio then" she told them with a slight wag of her tail apparently having forgotten that she had a silver fern fur making almost like a brand on her left flank/haunch. She supposed she'd better return to camp and so with a nod of her head she turned beginning to head back up into the mountains where she belonged.
~Sunclan Camp~

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

316 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:49 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall couldn't help but mutter to Specklefrost "windclan is a bunch of no brains" standing he stretched listening to his joints pop a little he decided it would be best to leave before any of the unpredictable inbred whelps of windclan decided to test the truce and attack him. He waited for his best friend, the grey blue often dreamy female with her haunting yellow eyes and spckled markings to raise and ready herself for the long treck back up the mountain pass to their camp. He walked with her through the cold water moving into a swim shivering once they reached the other side he shook himself out vigorously wanting to rid every last drop of water from his fur. His yellow eyes turned seeing Silverfern make her way back up toward the mountains and he began to follow her strange scent

~Sunclan camp~

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

317 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 am

OOC: I am so so sorry

The ever excitable young man had watched as Sunblaze had summoned them home, most of the windclan wolves had turned to head back apart from swiftspirit. Perhaps she had not heard his summons? The happy little man had always found the white female interesting perhaps he was just a nosy parker but the fact remained that he wanted to go over and say high. He didn't think of what conversation he might be interrupting, instead he grinned at softpup. Maplepup, Blackpup and Lightpup had already been forgotten in his young baby brain, the brown wolf with darker brown spots wriggled onto his feet excitedly and with his tail wagging like a rudder began bouncing around. He bounced over to where Swiftspirit was taking no notices of any of the other strangers she was with and came to a halt skidding onto his haunches looking up at her with a charateristic big grin on his face. He hadn't heard anything anyone else had said in the group thoughts buzzing around in his head like bees, bouncing up and down on the spot before finally calming down Coffeepup finally opened his little mouth to speak"Hi Swiftspirit! Are these your friends? Sunblaze said we had to get back to camp!" his playful little face didn't change as he slid into a slight play bow before returning to his ever active bouncing. His pink tongue hanging out of his mouth, as always the pup was on the skinny side burning off all of his puppy fat from his ever active movement and high energy levels.

"your friendship is the best present ever"
"once in a while someone amazing comes along, and here I am"
"The  more you try the more you fly and thats what really counts"
"Thats the story of you and me, from the beginning we were meant to be"
"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

318 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
(Dolphinsplash)

When Crystalheart was done geasturing Dolphinsplash felt like her world had ended. Why would she not feel like she was apart of the clans, of course she was and she had thee warrior name to prove it. But as she started to think more rationally about it she did notice how her auntie had seemed rather down and distant. She didnt want her to leave but if leaving made her happier than she was just going to have to live with that. "I dont want you to go, but if it means you will be happy i guess so. Though you should talk with Graystar so that they dont consider you a rouge and just a loner. And the next time we meet it will have to be on neutral territory or somebody might attack you for being on stormclan lands."

319 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong smiled at Diamondfang as he greeted her in his usual flamboyant way, the ease with which he spoke adding a pleasant atmosphere to the conversation. As Diamondfang assured her that everything was fine Lilysong allowed herself to settle a little, confident that no conflict would arise in this shirt meeting. It was with no shortage of surprise, however, that Lilysong found a smile weave its way onto her face as the SunClan wolf parted her jaws to speak. Unfamiliar words flooded her senses as she introduced herself as Silverfern and proceeded to comment on her Clanmates' attitude and the current situation at the Gathering. At least, that's what she thought the female had said. Honestly, she was finding it a little hard to keep up. But the smile that she wore was kind and devoid of mockery. It was refreshing to meet members of other Clans, despite some of their oddities.
Sunblaze soon took note of the fact that it was time to return to camp and summoned WindClan away without any further comment to the other leaders. Perhaps that was a good thing. The light brown coated deputy still had the glint of fire in his eyes, and Lilysong suspected that he would have more to say when they returned to camp. Silver fern also took her leave, the words Cheerio hanging in the air as she left. She assumed that was a farewell, however she was not entirely sure. "I think to retune back to camp would be wise." She responded, agreeing with Diamondfang's words.
Lilysong was about to turn and head back in the direction of the moorland when she heard the high pitched chirp of Coffeepup in distance. She felt her heart lurch violently at what she witnessed. Coffeepup, unbeknownst to him, had waltzed up to Swiftspirit and her suspicious company, putting himself in a very vulnerable position. Lilysong didn't trust Swiftspirit's company and couldn't restrain herself. "Pardon me, if you will." To Shadestorm and Diamondfang, adding a nod of farewell before she abruptly turned and set off in Coffeepup's direction. Every sinew of her being was taught as she approached the group of wolves, instinct telling her to turn away, but seeing Coffeepup's sweet little form she couldn't leave him there. Not with them. It didn't feel right. "Coffeepup, honey?" Lilysong called as she approached. She had forced a relaxed smile to adorn her features, but the rest of her body, whilst not aggressive, showed obvious signs of unease; Her ears were askew, pointing at a slight angle and on alert, her tail steady as to maintain a secure centre of balance. Nothing major. Subtle enough that she hoped would not draw the attention of the hyperactive pup, but not subtle enough perhaps to escape the notice of the older wolves. Most of the males had a much greater stature than her, the bulky masses of a few making Lilysong feel somewhat belittled as she nudged the pup gently. [color=#00FFFF]"I think it's time we headed back to camp, don't you? I'm sure Swiftspirit will join us when she's finished talking with her... friends."[/color] She hadn't meant to stumble on those last words, but as she gazed at her fellow WindClan warrior, something Barkstripe had too noticed earlier rattled within her mind. Swiftspirit seemed... different. Somehow. Like she's undergone some kind of rapid change. The way that Barkstripe had  also shared her suspicions had settled it even more solidly in Lilysong's mind that something wasn't right here. She needed to keep Coffeepup out of harms way. She needed to distract him somehow. "Do you want to race back to camp?" Lilysong proposed to the small brown pup with an excitable lilt in her voice, hoping that the opportunity to expend some of his energy would tempt the energetic pup. She couldn't help another glance at Swiftspirit as she awaited the pup's response. The white coated female had spotted her glancing in her direction earlier, there was no doubt about that, and she was more than curious (and not to mention nervous) about how she would react to the pup's (and her own) actions.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

320 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Robinsoul

Young Warrior
Robinsoul turned at the sight of Swiftspirit coming over to them. It wasn't that she didn't like the she wolf it's just she never agreed on her method of healing. It was oh so boring in Robin's opinion. "Hello Persephone, it would seem that we have the pleasure of meeting the nice side of you, how odd. Have you been playing your act so well that it finally just stuck?" She asked laughing. She noticed that many of the clan wolves were starting to leave and she was quite happy about that, because once they left then the real talking could began. Her tail twitched in excitement, the thought to finally be able to get plans going. She could almost taste the coppery taste of bl...her thought were interrupted by a small brown pup of windclan. "Why hello little one." At the arrival of Lilysong she decided to mess with the she wolf. "Oh come now, why are you so on guard I wasn't going to hurt the pup. It would after all be such a shame to when he hasn't even learned to fly yet. Hasn't had a chance to become a broken wing, such a precious gift it is to still have two working wings. You on the other hand I'm sure has already broken your wing, but atlas it isn't for me to heal you. But Swiftspirit here will take good care of your broken wings, right Swiftspirit." She said turning to the frost colored she wolf. All the while grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

View user profile

321 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Oh StarClan, Lilysong fretted as the voice of one of the other females in the group spoke up, regarding the pup almost sweetly before turning her attention to Lilysong herself. The WindClan warrior could have almost believed that this wolf was trying to make friendly conversation, had it not been for the eccentric smile that remained plastered on her face throughout, along with the ominous talk of 'broken wings'. What that meant Lilysong had absolutely no idea. "Y-yes." The she wolf stammered, not entirely sure that she followed Robinsoul's meaning. Suddenly the strange accent of the SunClan wolf, Silverfern, seemed much more understandable. "The innocence of a pup is a precious thing. There is only so much one can do to preserve it, but unfortunately, with time, it does seem to fade."Lilysong attempted a smile at the wolf, but even she herself was not convinced of its authenticity. The way the ThunderClan wolf spoke of Swiftspirit you would think that they were age old pals, but of course, that didn't make any sense. Lilysong had no recollection of ever seeing these wolves before, so how could Swiftspirit be so well acquainted with them? None of what Robinsoul was saying was doing anything to settle her nerves. All she wanted to do was return to camp. Maybe she should relay this suspicious activity to Sunblaze. He didn't seem to have taken any notice of the group while he was here. It might be of some importance. She decided to speak to Barkstripe, at least. He would take her seriously when she told him of their strange references. "I'm sure Swiftspirit will always do her best to look after the Clan." Again Robinsoul had made a reference to broken wings. Lilysong could not fathom its meaning.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

322 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(Shadestorm)

Shadestorm sighed sadly before she obediently followed after Sunblaze. I didn't want the Gathering to end already! she thought in her head.

~ WindClan Camp ~

(Foxpaw)

Foxpaw lowered her ears sadly before she followed after Stormblade, her tail lowered sadly. I wanted to talk to the other wolves more! she thought in her head as she followed her clan-mates back to camp.

~ StormClan Camp ~

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

323 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
OOC: will post for coffee when Swiftspirit has posted C:

Guilt flooded her chest as her niece spoke, but it was too hard to try living in a clan that she didn't be long in not that she'd belonged in thunderclan either. She flicked her ears, borders were technically neutral territory perhaps she'd come back and meet her at the borders some time. She turned and padded away walking through the water the coolness of it not bothering her, her thoughts drifting away to the ever long ago past when she'd had such an emotion called happiness. Her brothers and sisters, and their parents, and the medicine wolf Feathersoul, they were all with starclan now. She was left alone being watched by the silent cold stars
~The dead river~

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

324 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze hadn't paid much attention to the leaders' announcements; most of what they had to say he already knew, and he still felt angry with ThunderClan. He didn't think that he'd ever forgive that Clan for all they had done. How could it have ever crossed their thoughts as to murder a medicine wolf? A medicine wolf; not some intruding warrior, not some rogue, but someone who had taken an oath to heal wolves and be responsible for the well-being of the Clans. Not even WindClan would do something like that. Sure, WindClan might have been jumped to conclusions and made false accusations, but they wouldn't murder a medicine wolf. At least, I'd hope not. Soon enough the time came for SunClan to head back, and the large warrior trotted off after the others. What have the Clans come to, where it's okay to murder medicine wolves and deny that it ever happened?

~SunClan Camp~

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

325 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
The red warrior had been shocked when he found out what all the earlier arguments had been about. Pandamask was murdered? By whom? Had ThunderClan really done this, or was this all a misunderstanding? Was this the same as WindClan's accusation that SunClan had murdered Snowstar? This is horrible. I wonder what really happened. Pinedusk didn't want to think that a Clan wolf had been responsible... surely they were better than that? It didn't change that fact that Pandamask was murdered, though. Someone had sunken so low, whomever they might be. When Gentlestar mentioned strange happenings in the Clan, he agreed with her; perhaps there was hope that the Clans weren't responsible. Gentlestar soon called for SunClan to head back, and he started after them before pausing when he passed by Fernshade. He remembered hearing his sister's angry words when the leaders were speaking, and hoped that she had calmed down by now. "I promise you that we'll find the culprit, whomever they are. No one will suffer the same fate as Pandamask again," he murmured, before continuing on after the others back towards camp.

~SunClan Camp~

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum