An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

1 Gathering #2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Four Falls:

Four Falls is a group of four waterfalls that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Four Falls is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a small island in the middle of Four Falls.The Clan leaders use the giant rock to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. The island is also lined in moss.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

326 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:26 am

Moonshadow

Warrior
Perhaps that tugging in her heart had been her last. Her chest felt dull and estranged. Who was left to comfort the fae's young heart but herself? She'd decided from the beginning of this tragedy that this was all she had left to do. Distractions from the dull throb that spread across her body, but little by little they became obsolete. Moonshadow was never going to be in the spotlight either. That she knew and always followed. Cloudwhisp had a been a success, standing among the leaders of the clans. What apprentice did she have then? What other successes might she create in better time? "None." She thought, her head swaying as the sound resounded in her. So what distraction did she have left but herself? Did Moonshadow feel like all of her work was gone? That all she had was scratch again?

Those moments when she chose not to entertain the thought emerged. Even with the dulling sounds of the gathering as wolves came and went. She could even hear Cloudwhisp calling them home, but her ears twitched vacantly.

A little huff gathering in her chest, but she remained unmoving in her stance. Royal blue eyes swirling with something. Moonshadow didn't know herself. But she heaved and hoed. Finally standing on her own toes and staring at the horizon. Bone chilling mist and darkness. As what should be Moonshadow's place. But she edged away and back to camp. Perhaps she would find a better distraction with time.

~ Thunderclan Camp

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

327 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:58 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind didn't care. He couldn't give another piece of mouse-dung to whatever this was. In fact, he was still reeling from Clouwship not really saying anything in Thunderclan's defense. Not everyone would play nice, and if you didn't, you'd get knocked over in the chess board! Redwind was a proud Thunderclanner who would defend his clan from brainless accusations from Sunclan scum! Their leader should have been good at something like that at the very least! But what could he do? He couldn't do anything but yell till his throat hurt. But no one would  actually listen to him. He was just a warrior for goodness sake!

He stomped around, hair and head bobbing in the wind and a fiery glare in his eyes. "I can't believe this!" They got called home and still nothing! He whipped his tail around and flattened his ears to his head. "Cloudwhisp! You mouse-brained—!" And he kept his mental rant blowing steam out of his ears until he reached camp.

~ Thunderclan Camp

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

328 Re: Gathering #2 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw snorted, something like a laugh building up pressure in his chest. "You and your riddles, Willowmist..." He mumbled, the edges of his muzzle sliding up. The brute decided he may as well leave on a good note. None of this bickering over who did what. He had his own suspicions, but Willow wouldn't be the first to listen to them. Something he doubted he would think before he came to this gathering. He sighed, his eyelids sliding over dark eyes as he looked up at the rock. Sunblaze had dismissed himself and the other leaders quickly followed. He didn't really want to break the magnetic feel around the Sunclan she-wolf, but Ravenclaw didn't need those wants. Not right now. Not ever.

He shifted to stand up, eyes sliding over to hers before he spoke, an absent undertone in his voice. "Take care, and say hello to Stoatblaze for me. It's been a while after all." He said as a faint smile curled in his eyes. He flicked his tail at Willowmist before dragging himself over to Graystar and the other Stormclanner's their scents mingling and turning into something he was unfamiliar with. The sound of paws against the ground echoing in his ears.

~ Stormclan camp

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

329 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:30 am

Coffee had barely noticed Lilysong and Robinsouls exchange, the happy little puppy beginning to bounce up and down on the spot demanding attention. It took him a few moments to figure out that Lilysong had spoken to him the pups one track mind often meaning he didn't hear others when he was focused on a single thing. He bounced over to Lily bounding up and down on the spot his darker brown spots that marked the pup as unusual highlighted by the rays of the moon. He grinned cheerfully at the mixed clan of warriors that were all hanging together "Bye! Swiftspirit you should come with us, its time to go back home!" he told her in excited tones before looking up at Lilysong contentedly his pink tongue lolling out of the very happy excited pups mouth. He didn't look tired from his great exertation of constantly bouncing everywhere, his ribs showed underneath his pelt no matter how much he ate he remained skinny thanks to how much boundless energy he used during the day. .

"your friendship is the best present ever"
"once in a while someone amazing comes along, and here I am"
"The  more you try the more you fly and thats what really counts"
"Thats the story of you and me, from the beginning we were meant to be"
"life isn't about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce"

Coffeebeans song
Coffeebeans other song
View user profile

330 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:42 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
The malicious glares of the forsaken party bore down on Lilysong and turned her nerves to ice. They were weights tied to her feet that threatened to drag her down into the dark abyss and send her into an all out panic. She didn't want to fight, but she would fight for Coffeepup if these estranged wolves lost whatever shred of sanity was holding them together and attacked. She would do that for her Clan. To protect them. Especially when, in this case, they could not do it themselves. We have to get out of he-. Coffeepup's energetic chirps slices through the awkward silence that had grown thick in the air between the WindClan wolves and the group before them. The pup had quite eagerly agreed to make the journey back to camp, and Lilysong was determined not to waste any more time. "Come on then." Lilysong spoke, the relief from Coffeepup's compliance clearly audible in her voice. Craning her neck down the warrior gently grasped the small brown pup by the scruff and placed him more securely onto her back. "I'll see you back at camp, Swiftspirit." She murmured with a parting glance, still puzzling over whether or not to alert Sunblaze to the suspicious activities as she bounded back in the direction of the WindClan camp.

~WindClan camp~

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

331 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade was angry. She was fiery and burning hot. Thunderclan had killed Pandamask. It was bleeding and fresh, but they stood up on their pedestal. Beaming and looking down on just about everyone else. Who cared if Firestar led Thunderclan. He was a house-dog! A generation of miracle lasted like a breeze. Only the entrails of such a time remained.

But with Gentlestar's voice thrumming deep in her chest, she was forced to leave. Even with the pure hatred that bubbled like oil. "This peace of ours won't last for long." She thought darkly, but not particularly angry about the observation. Thunderclan was on their knees, begging for war. Fernshade wasn't going to be the one to keep it from them.

~ Sunclan Camp

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

332 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:35 am

The pup looked up as a she-wolf smelling of marsh, the deep odor only slightly masked by herbs. He perked up, the opportunity to have more questions answered, but she quickly shifted her gaze over to Nettlecloud. Looking for the said wolf. Duskpup blinked momentarily before straightening up to speak up, his reiteration muffled from clasped jaws when the medicine wolf spoke instead. "Not my strong suit..." He thought as he watched as the exchanged ended in the two leaving. The Windclan wolf stood up with perked ears, momentarily pausing before shifting his gaze to Coalpaw. "It was nice to meet you..." He said flatly, with a polite dip of his head. He lofted his nose to sniff at the air before exploring the area for more Windclanners, but the search was cut short by the call to return home. The pup furrowed his brow, recalling the flood of water over his pelt. "...Not again..." He thought as he began his trepid gait towards the river. Peering down into its depths before trying to sprint across, merely sloshing through the freezing cold trap that was water.

He groaned, cringing harshly as he emerged on the other side. Shivering before following th mob back to camp.

~Windclan Camp

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

333 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:20 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
She had sat and listened to him, watching the slight smile, when he got up to leave a strange reluctance to see him go seized her heart. She didn't show it instead she stood and replied softly to his words "I will, take care Ravenclaw" her voice sounded tired. Back at her clan camp there was a burial that needed to take place, she sighed feeling the reluctance to return to Sunclans camp feeing like she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She needed to cut away the strange tumor like feeling that had begun to invade her. Such feelings were only going to get wolves hurt, the older fae turned away from the Stormclan wolves as they left and began making her slow steady way back up the mountain pass. The cold air locking her joints and making the trip a long one.
~Sunclan Camp~

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

334 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
(Kaispirit)

Kaispirit watched as the last of the windclan wolves were leaving, he padded over and picked up Softpup and set him carefully on his back. "Dont forget to hold on tight." He told the small pup as he made the short swim to the other side. He set the pup back down and started to follow hes clans scent back home, though he would look back to make sure Softpup was following him.

Windclan camp

(Dolphinsplash)

Dolphinsplash watched Crystalheart go with a heavy heart. Now she didnt have any family with her in stormclan. She sighed and turned back to her sister Leopardstrike, "Well I guess I should be getting back, I have to tell Graystar about Crystalheart. Take care my sister." She said giving her sister and lick on the cheek before she dashed off. She plunged into the water and swim to the other side with no problems at all and simply shook out her fur. She then raced home to tell her leader the news. The next time she saw her aunt she would be a loner. With all that on her mind she picked up her pace as her paws pounded the earth.

Stormclan camp

335 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
The announcement of Pandamask's death had come as a surprise for the warrior. Perhaps not all Gatherings are so monotonous, he thought. Soon enough, however, the Gathering came to a close and the Clans were beginning to disperse. Barkclaw stood up to his paws and followed the other StormClan wolves back in the direction of camp. He grimaced when he swam through the water; someone ought to find a different way to get to the island aside from swimming. How could the once RiverClan stand water? Pushing his thoughts away, Barkclaw hurried off after the others, realizing he had fallen a bit behind.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

336 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The apprentice had listened to the words of those sitting nearby him, and focused all his attention on the leaders when the Gathering officially began. The words of Gentlestar had shocked him; Pandamask was killed? How could that have happened? Pandamask had seemed like a nice wolf from what he knew of her, when she introduced herself to him back when she visited StormClan's camp. Had she died without having regained her memories? He frowned. ThunderClan isn't heartless... or are some of their warriors really that cruel? Flamepaw let out a slight sigh. He perked his ears when he heard Graystar say something about heading back, and quickly hurried off after the others so as to not be left behind. This time he was prepared for the drop into the water, and swam forward without too much effort. The advantages to being half-RiverClan, he mused. Flamepaw carefully made his way back towards camp, although not without tripping over a few times.

~StormClan Camp~

337 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Softpup's round eyes shifted uncomfortably from one wolf to another. "There's so many wolves," he murmured to Coffeepup, before bowing his head. "I, er, think I'm gonna go sit somewhere else. No offense! It's just, I, um, yeah....." Shifting awkwardly, he hurried to the outside where there was less wolves. With a slightly troubled look on his face, the young pup watched the leaders make their announcements. He casted a shocked look towards ThunderClan when he heard that one of their wolves had killed SunClan's medicine wolf. Laying his head on his slightly large paws, Softpup listened to the rest until WindClan began leaving. Thankfully, Kaispirit had taken him across the river. "Thanks!" he yipped. The young pup began following the warrior, bounding after his friend. However, just before they reached camp, he fell behind upon seeing a colorful, winged insect. He followed it to the prairie, trying desperately to catch the odd but beautiful thing.

Windswept Prairie

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

338 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup warily watched the wolves, though his grin was still on his face. He seemed to never lose it. The pup didn't really like showing others how he actually felt, so he'd always wear a smug look to hide it. His lime green eyes narrowed, he glanced towards Blackpup when he suggested leaving. "Totes," he woofed, getting to his small paws and standing up. Lightpup was a bit awkwardly framed - he had rather long legs and a skinny body. Another insecurity of his, admittedly. But it helped him run. The cream and gray pup bounded after his friend, and fought through the river. It was a struggle, since he was incredibly lightweight. Thankfully, he made it out. But he did take his precious time getting to camp.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

339 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:36 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt looked up when the Clans began to disperse. There was a lot of information given during this Gathering, but he was disappointed that SunClan thought his Clan was actually responsible for the death of their medicine wolf. There wasn't much they could do to change SunClan's mind, but he just hoped it wouldn't lead to battle. I would hope that SunClan wouldn't want to be at odds with both WindClan and ThunderClan. He hurried off after the others, swimming off the island with ease.

~ThunderClan Camp~

Signature Credit
View user profile

340 Re: Gathering #2 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:52 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
The lone male who had been sitting at the edge of clearing rose to his paws. He had watched and waited, taking in the remaining announcements more in a solemn way. His chest ached with disappointment, and he sighed as the wolves began to disperse back to their respective territories. "Maybe Gentlestar has her guarding the camp. With one of their wolves just being killed, she'd probably have half of her warriors out on duty." Still, Wrenclaw felt weight like a pile stones drag him down.
The Four Falls was becoming fairly empty. Wrenclaw stretched, arching his back and shaking his damp pelt, which was soon about to become wet again. "I need to get back to camp, I'm sure Sunblaze will want wolves out on patrol in the morning." Tiredness also made the young warrior drowsy, but he tried to shift the feeling away. He padded towards the bank of the river and paused one last time, scanning the clearing and the surrounding area. Not that he expected Weedfang to come pacing in, but a glimmering part of him wanted to be completely sure anyways. With a frown, Wrenclaw started towards camp, but as he drew close to Windclan territory, his paws took him somewhere else.
-WC/SC border

View user profile

341 Re: Gathering #2 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost daydreamed for a while. Her wide, striking yellow eyes were locked onto the moon as she rested her head on her paws. Personally, the she-wolf was surprised that there didn't seem to be many clouds in the sky, despite all the conflicts in the area. Was StarClan okay with all these accusations? Her head tilted, she looked up at the stars in deep thought. However, Ashfall's voice brought her out of her ponderings. Hanging her head, she murmured, "Their heads are clouded with grief." Though she didn't like the way they threatened Ashfall, she could understand their anger and fury. They wanted revenge. She silently strode after her clanmates, occasionally glancing up at the sky.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

342 Re: Gathering #2 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike nodded slightly as Dolphinsplash said that she had missed her; perhaps she was wrong to be angry at her sister. After all, if Dolphinsplash didn't feel like she belonged in ThunderClan... then, well, there wasn't much point for her to stay. Do I belong in ThunderClan? If most of her family hadn't, then why did she? There wasn't any other Clan she wanted to live in other that ThunderClan, however, and she pushed the thought away. "Yeah. Same here," she murmured in response; Leopardstrike wouldn't explicitly state that she missed Dolphinsplash even if it was true.

When Dolphinsplash said her goodbyes, Leopardstrike was about to turn away when Crystalheart came over. She couldn't see her aunt's gestures, but Dolphinsplash seemed upset afterwards; was she leaving again? When Crystalheart came up to her Leopardstrike dipped her head. "Bye," she murmured. Soon Crystalheart was gone, and Leopardstrike was left only with Dolphinsplash. At her sister's farewell, Leopardstrike nodded. "See you," she said after her. She began to head back in the direction of camp, following Shadowheart, and reluctantly swam back through the water. Along the way to camp she couldn't stop thinking about her family; if Crystalheart had completely left the Clans, would Dolphinsplash? Would she herself someday feel like she didn't belong? Leopardstrike sighed; she didn't want to think about leaving ThunderClan.

~ThunderClan Camp~

View user profile

343 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:17 am

Crowspade

Young Warrior
The haggard beast turned his head. His neck creaking and screaming it's protests as he felt the cold sink deep into his skin and let his body run red. "Peresephone..." He grated out, regarding her with wary eyes. Her name rolling off his tongue like beads of water; lest he allow such languidness into this vessel. A teeth-gnashing chill raked down his spine, however, he doubted such eyes would last under the crow's companions. Ruthless was a definition that they curled and clutched. Breathing in the merciless air and expelling the cold frost over what they deemed unfit.
The other Thunder strike appeared, casual tone washing over his frame and causing the crow to shudder. The liberties one took to appear one with the clanners were dark tresses staining sheets of snow. The crow felt the need to purge far too deeply. Cravings were frowned upon, torn apart by faith's jaws. "You have little discipline, Falinn." He muttered, voice crackling at the edges and wrinkling his nose. Far too many mind-tricks; far too much talking. The crow had decided to no longer find comfort in this world. There was far too little redemption in it.
The beast had left the devilish eyeing to the pair of ashy wolves. The crow was not one for these facades and petty murmurings. However, the enticement of caring for the wicked drew him from his dirtied shell. The worldly parts of his body neither caring nor knowing of idle words and thoughts. The trophy of innocence, telling of a glow unknown to he, came before him. A meal served on a silver platter, but the quick claws of the unadorned snatched his prize away.
Frigid eyes settled on the wilting flower, jaws parting to allow a cracking breath to wheeze past his canines. Tamashi had begun her own implicit mutterings, and a growl began to fight past his off-white teeth. The angel had taken its attentions away and the wrath died down. An glare dared not peek past his frosted eyes, however, he did not spare the flower a longing stare. Her tail disappeared over the horizon, amidst the other broken and shatter works of art. "Do not forget your cause..." The crow fought out. His companions were unworthy of an exiting glance. Greetings were least of all polite.

"And hail Sithis that roams above."

- Stormclan Camp

Biography

"Don't you dare break that promise..."
View user profile

344 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana padded up to the lake that held the island in its core, satisfied that her gut had been correct once more the wolf waited for Lion to catch up before wading through the water its chilly waters not bothering her. Her pelt heavy with water once she padded up onto the island she watched the remaining wolves. The heavy water leaking from her pelt was ignored in favour of observing the strangers that were in a way familiar as all darkly natured creatures had a gift for recognizing others with a similar inclination. If their goal was to destroy the clans then she would ally herself with them, their own reasons why didn't concern her nor did she care.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

345 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion pushed through the river after Lana, growling slightly to herself. She did not like water. Especially cold water. Nonetheless, she got onto the other shore and shook off her pelt. Lion padded up to Lana, and noticed some lingering wolves that the rogue seemed to be eying. Were they the ones she mentioned? Indeed, she noticed them and some others gathered, discussing who-knows-what during the gathering. Curious, the young rogue glanced at Lana.

(Short. Short. Eww.)

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

346 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:05 am

Dragonheart

Young Warrior
The heavy silence shrouded the clearing once again in a thick blanket that threatened to choke the land and all who dwelled there. Aside from his companions no other life remained to stir in the clearing for as far as the tortured eyes in his hardened skull could see. The dust settled once more, not to be disturbed again for another moon when the clan wolves repeated their ritual routines. This place served as the beating heart for the wolves of Thunder, Wind, Storm and Sun. Each time they would return to this place, the core of their establishment, and each time they would leave. Only to once return again and allow the cycle to repeat and repeat and repeat in a dizzying whirlpool of mind-numbing continuity. It was sickening, how broken they were. Sickening, that this is how they chose to live. Sickening, how they threatened to spread their plague across the land. This is why we are here. To serve and hail Sithis above. Edryd acknowledged the Crow's departure with a barely intelligible nod as his forsaken brother returned to the land in which he would complete the burden that had been bestowed upon him. The very soul of the dragon itched with a hot eagerness to too begin his sacred task, but upon Crowspade's leaving, what should happen but for another wolf to present themselves? Or even another two? Their figures could be seen as they entered the empty void that stretched out before them, their lone figures clearly visible in the emptiness that engulfed everything around them. The dragon addressed his companions, his voice a throaty hiss that cracked through his pearl-white teeth. "It would appear we have more unwanted company." Directing his stare at the two approaching wolves Dragonheart rose to his paws, his fur matted as the dirt that had collected on there hung in lumps and the wind whipped it into a tangled mass.

347 Re: Gathering #2 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Swiftspirit

Young Warrior
The affairs of the clans around her was boring, and while the pretty fae waited for a reply from Dragonheart, a small voice peeped up beside her. "How amusing." She thought, turning her steady cherry-colored gaze. Her features casted a altruistic grin in the small boy's direction. The snoop of a wolf Lilysong came along, but Swiftspirit kindly allowed Robinsoul to answer for her. The odd fae speaking of birds and wings, obviously unsettling the tawny fae. When Robinsoul asked her a question, Swiftspirit smiled slyly and replied, "Why of course. I would do anyhting for the good of the clan wouldn't I?" Eventually Lilysong and the pup left at their leader's commands, and the white fae herself stood, stretching her muscles. The approaching pawsteps of two wolves made Swiftspirit casually turn her head. Her rosy-colored eyes took in the sight before her, and a sly smile slid across her lips. "My my, have two of the unpure wish to redeem themselves? Very touching." Edryd's comment made the fae laugh.

View user profile

348 Re: Gathering #2 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:03 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Their reactions were almost cute, one matted warrior was resentful of their appearance another accused them of wanting to redeem themselves. The brown wolf merely blinked her yellow eyes and gave no reply, her own thoughts and responses hidden well beneath the surface of the relaxed mask she wore. For now she was here to observe, who were they, what did they want, she'd lived in these parts for a while and she hadn't' seen them before. They weren't good at being careful that was for sure, staying behind to talk with one another was quite obvious, a mistake that she wouldn't have made. Personally she would have selected a meeting place out of the clans territory to meet and share information routinely but who was she to decide their fates for them? Of course fate was always changing, it was not a set thing, three members of the four clans were here, it was the sunclan scent that was missing so blatantly from them. She waited for Lion, assuming she would know the two thunderclannians that were present, her tail tip twitched a subtle cue for the younger she wolf

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

349 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:27 am

OOC: ahhhhhhh

The warrior had laughed and nodded when appropriate for himself, shrugging off the conversation when it had ended and that Sunclan female had left. He glanced over to Lilysong, confused and slightly second-hand embarrassed at her awkward makings of a conversation. "What's she so worried about?" He thought with a little huff of relief once whatever that was was over. He grinned at her as she began to walk back and Coffeepup zoomed past him back to camp. "He seems to be in good spirits." he noted as he slid under the water and emerged on the other side whipping his fur over himself. Satisfied as best he could in the middle of the night, he began his trek back to camp. Not catching the suspicious situation occurring behind himself.

~Windclan Camp

Diamondfang's Biography

"Diamondfang is meant to accentuate my smile, you know? Even Snowstar knew so much."

"My dearest, listen to the birds sing and the leaves murmur. There is much more to nature than what is seen by the eye."

"I can sing a myriad of songs about your beauty."

View user profile

350 Re: Gathering #2 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:18 am

Dragonheart

Young Warrior
A cracked smile scattered itself onto the muzzle of the large brute, Persephone's words having amused him. He could see little reason for these two new arrivals to be here, other than to stick their noses in in a desperate attempt to find relief from boredom. Of course, as Persephone had suggested, the pair could be seeking redemption, but Dragonheart supposed that it was a cry for attention. These wolves had chaos on their minds and their own recognition and appreciation for their actions was not satisfactory enough - they needed more, for somebody to notice and praise them for their work. They had caught wind of their intentions and had come crawling to their feet, looking for them to take them in or to offer them an assignment. It was possible that they had a task to unload upon them, but first, the two needed to prove themselves to him and his colleagues. They had yet to even approach the group, much to Dragonheart's disappointment. If they truly were seeking any form of involvement the hesitation that was holding them back now would have to be eliminated immediately. "You will not find what you seek by standing there all day." Edryd boomed, his voice gruff as it was swept along on the whirling wind. "Announce yourselves! Know that only the righteous will thrive here."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum