An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Couple Questions on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Yep so since I've joined, and just got back from a small vacation, I've come up with a couple questions that I'm not sure have been answered or considered haha.

1. Does the Dark Forest still exist and still considered a threat?
2. Are there times where someone can play a NPC character to attack their character instead of having a Player played character doing the damage?
And at the same time, does this require the fighting system as well?
So for example, If I have my character, Examplepaw, go out into the forest, could I roleplay a group of rogues that are NPC's that attack him and deal injuries without using the fighting system and give him injuries that I specify and then have him return to camp.
3. Does it require Crystals if I decided that I wanted to move my character to a different clan than they are currently in?

So far those are the only questions I've up come up with so far ^.^

"Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest"

images belong to their original owners
View user profile

2 Re: Couple Questions on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
It costs 200 crystals for a wolf to leave their clan for another

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

3 Re: Couple Questions on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Ah thank you for answering one of my questions ^.^

"Carry on my wayward son

View user profile

4 Re: Couple Questions on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
The Dark Forest DOES exist just as Starclan does, but we do not currently use them in a plot, nor is there any playable character or area where Dark Forest wolves live. They don't play a big role anywhere in Rp, but this could possibly change in the future. c;

There are certain times when NPC characters can be used, such as fighting off a predator. The fighting system doesn't need to be used in these instances though, as we only use the fighting system to ensure a fair battle between users' characters. When fighting off an NPC like a bear, the user(s) can decide ultimately how the battle will unfold.
(Note: This part of the fighting system is still a bit tricky and could change eventually in the future.)

And yes, as Adderstrike mentioned, it costs 200 crystals to change your character's clan.

Hope this answered your question! Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Couple Questions on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Thank you so much for the follow up! This clears up a lot of things up. But another quick question, so if I wanted my character to deal with like a made up NPC dark forest wolf in his dreams, I would be able to do that?

"Carry on my wayward son

View user profile

6 Re: Couple Questions on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Yes that would be fine. If you wanted to use another character's deceased wolf however, you would need permission from that user.
Your not allowed to give yourself prophecies though without the consent of an admin. But if your just doing a small plot with your own character, then a wolf visiting you either from Starclan or the Dark Forest would be ok.

View user profile

7 Re: Couple Questions on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Alrighty then! That clears everything up for me!
Thanks Lark ^.^

"Carry on my wayward son

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum