An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Old Farm on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:56 pm

[Idea by Forsakenpaw]

This is a place where two-legs and their dogs graze their sheep and cattle in paddocks. The penalty for any stray attempting to catch a tasty meal here is death. The two-legs fiercely protect their animals, and their dogs despise the wild ones, looking down upon them as if they were lowly peasants compared to them. They will guard their charges with their life. Animals that can be found here are, chickens, ducks, geese, cows, goats, horses, sheep and a couple of donkeys. The two-legs here prefer to farm without machinery.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Old Farm on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
She padded up with her ears perked forward and her tail carried neatly behind her, she often did work here for the two legs being a natural at herding cattle and sheep due to her roots. The kelpie was often rewarded for her efforts with food and often quite good food as well, her stomach rumbled at the idea and she couldn't help the cheeky smile that danced on her features. The black and tan dog leapt up onto the porch of the farmhouse and scratched a paw at the door before settling down to wait.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

3 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 03, 2016 4:18 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
A familiar scent came to him on the breeze, and the pup bounded over, following it. "Rain!" He tripped over his feet as he got to her, rolling onto his back, and looked up at her, cheekiness clear in his agate coloured eyes. He always liked it when she visited. His master let him play with her more. "Where have you been? It's been so long!" It hadn't, but in his puppy mind, it had seemed like forever.

View user profile

4 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 03, 2016 4:36 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain had sniffed around a little before a familiar yap had the flirty female lifting her head, watching him trip over his large paws she snickered softly no ill intent on her features. As always his cheeky spark in his eyes was there making the black and tan kelpie wag her tail slightly, he was a great one for getting into mischief with. "I was poking around some wolf territories and then got caught by the dog napper, got sent to the pound but I was too smart for the two leggers and got free to come back to help out around here" she confided in him with a smile on her features, leaving out the part about the fighting ring and the fact that she'd been almost torn apart.  

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

5 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 03, 2016 4:47 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He rolled to his feet and pounced on her tail, managing to catch it first go this time. Speaking with his mouth full of tail, his voice was rather muffled. "But you smell of blood." It slipped from his mind easily, his thoughts darting to what he loved doing best, after playing, of course. "The older dogs are saying that the master's gonna do some mustering today. Up for the job to get some tucker?" He tilted his head on the side, watching her eagerly. "it'll be fun times to have another mate coming along for the ride."

View user profile

6 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 4:18 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Her ears flicked when he gripped her tail making her laugh softly "Yes I'm here to earn some dinner, after that I'm going to head out to skulk around the town want to come with me?" she grinned when he finally released her tail and stood back up again. Stretching she padded off with the pup at her heels and spent most of the day helping the pups two legs with the work that they needed doing. Thoroughly exhausted once they were done she happily dug into the good food that was dumped in the bowl reserved for her. She was very adamant against sharing with anyone and once her bowl was completely clean she happily licked her chops and glanced over at the puppy "ready to go snooping then Jules?" she asked her brown eyes twinkling "Go walkabout?" the black and tan kelpie was full and ready to go mischief making.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

7 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 4:22 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He'd watched the most of the mustering, only being allowed to help when they were close to the house. Being sneaky sneaky, he crept over to Rain's bowl, swiping a paw through her food and bolting off. "Sneaky sneaky!" His laughter was infectious, and he already knew that he was going to roll flat on his back when she caught him, his tail barely visible. "Yay walkabouts. Yes yes yes! He was full too, and almost ready for a snooze, but he wanted to go walkabouts with Rain first. She was lots of fun.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

8 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 4:41 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain had let the pup steal her food, having a soft spot for the little tyke, watching him take off she waited for him to come back to her. He seemed excited about going out for walkabout, she'd picked the specific word having learnt about it last time she was here. The black and tan kelpie grinned and nosed him making him fall over once he was back on his four overly large cute feet. Turning she began padding out toward the local town square, her tail bobbed through the air as the small black dog trotted along with mischief brewing in her mind.
~Shadesbury Town square~

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

9 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 4:48 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He waggled his oversized paws at her before bounding up and following her, trying to catch her tail as they walked. Like most pups, he was full of mischief. He trotted along proudly once he'd caught her tail again, his own tail held high and proud as he followed her, not caring about what his two legs would say. It wasn't the first time he'd gone walkabout on his own.

-shadesbury town square-

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

10 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Getting back she set the pup down and yawned her white teeth flashing as she did so, looking down at him her gaze softened slightly. he had paws too big for his body and he was quite cute, if he was still hungry she supposed she could probably catch something for him. "wait here" she told him lightly nipping his tail before she turned and padded off towards the barn. Rats were easy to hunt and kill the small dog able to snap their necks when she shook her head fiercely. She crouched down and soon enough had a couple of dead rats at her paws, picking up the two corpses the black and tan kelpie turned returning to the ever hungry puppy. She sat the two pieces of prey down and nosed them over to him, she had gotten a big feed and was still happily full from it. Lying down she rested her head on her paws and closed her eyes.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

11 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
For once, he did as he was told, and didn't move, his head suddenly too heavy for him to hold up. He let it drop onto his paws as he lay sprawled on the ground, waiting for Rain to come back. The smell of tucker perked him up a bit, and his tail began wagging again. He gave a sharp yap of excitement and dug into one of the rats. About halfway through finishing it, he fell fast asleep, finally exhausted.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

12 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain watched him fondly once he fell asleep she polished off the rats and left him there, she sniffed around a little exploring some of her favourite haunts. Finding a place to take a nap the kelpie curled up in a corner of the barn beginning to drift off, her paws twitching a little at the dreams that flicked through her unconscious mind. The pretty flirt had her nose tucked neatly under her tail keeping it warm.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

13 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 10:01 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
The familiar scent had him instantly going into hunting mode. He was bigger now, his legs and paws still too big for his body, but at least he wasn't a puppy any more. Slinking around the side of the barn, his belly almost touching the ground, he found Rain curled up in the sun asleep. Mischief flashed into his eyes and he pounced on her, tumbling her over and over in the grass. "Long time no see, Rain! What're you doing asleep in the arvo sun?" He bounced to his feet, watching her eagerly out of eyes that had grown out of puppy blueness and into the agate colour that was normal for his breed.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

14 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
When she had been attacked Rains first response was to free herself from the attackers grip, hearing the familiar voice she got up to her feet and lightly nipped the teens ear friendly enough. "Cheeky bugger" she told him with her eyes twinkling she chewed on her shoulder scratching the old scar there for a moment before she finally replied "Naps in the sun are good after a long trek through the wolf territories" she informed him smiling it had been a few months since she'd last seen the outback talking pup. Although he was more of a gangly teenager now, she wagged her tail and tilted her head wondering if he'd gotten up to anything mischievous since she'd last been around.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

15 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He flopped to the ground, grinning. "What were you doing out there? There's not sheep there. Though there are more ankle biters here, maybe was a good plan of yours to stay away." He scratched himself easily, not a care in the world. "Got a muster on in a bit, gonna join this time? Then we can go walkabout again. It's been yonks."

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

16 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain listened to him talk, he asked a question that she didn't really have an answer too. She shrugged, the suggestion of a muster made the female flop back down onto the grass and rested her muzzle between her legs. She'd been poking around the wolf territories, poaching on their lands and laughing at the lack of protectiveness they had over their land. She rolled over to scratch her back against the earth and remained there a moment "I'll wait until you're ready to go walkabout" her paws hurt still from getting caught on a scree slope in the mountains.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

17 Re: The Old Farm on Tue May 10, 2016 11:25 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He bounded to his feet to stand over her, tilting his head slightly. "You right there, mate?" Something was off about her, and he didn't like it. He was surprisingly sensitive for his age, and was always happy to lend a listening ear to anyone who needed it. He licked her cheek, his tail still wagging slightly. "It won't be a long muster, only a few woolies to catch for the master to check the baby woollies. I'll be back lickety split."

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

18 Re: The Old Farm on Wed May 11, 2016 3:21 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain glanced up at him when he spoke giving her traditional mischievous care free grin "Of course I'm alright when am I not?" she asked with a soft laugh, her gaze softened slightly as the youngster licked her cheek. He was a good pup really, pushing herself up as he announced that he'd be back licketysplit she nodded "It means you'll be able to show me everything you've learned whilst I've been away" she told him lightly, standing she nipped at his ear playfully before padding over to sit at a good spot to watch the entire thing. She winked at the younger canid and settled down to watch the dogs work.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

19 Re: The Old Farm on Wed May 11, 2016 3:26 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
"Aright then." He ran off to help the older dogs with the short muster. Between the three of them, they easily brought the sheep in, and it wasn't long before he was back, nearly landing on Rain as he flopped to the ground. He was tired, but not enough to abandon their walkabout. "Still wanna get going, Rainy?" He tilted his head at her, his ears flopping down slightly until he shook his head to set them standing up straight again. "Should get going before the ankle biters start running around."

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

20 Re: The Old Farm on Wed May 11, 2016 4:18 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain watched them work her gaze keen and quite interested, when he finally returned back to her she grinned a little. "Yep, that sounds like a good idea" she informed him calmly enough, her ears flicked listening to the sound of the walking clouds ever constant calling out. Lost in her thoughts for a few moments she soon was back to her normal self and twitched her ears in thought deciding where she was going to take them. Deciding on the spot where they could go she flicked her tail at him indicating for him to follow.
~The Junction~

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

21 Re: The Old Farm on Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He ignored the woolies, and followed her happily. He sniffed along the way, curious about where they were going. He'd never been walkabout this way before. Bouncing on his toes, he kept slightly behind Rain, letting her lead the way on their new adventure. He'd be back for his food later. He wanted to explore new things right now.

-the junction-

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]