An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:00 pm

[Idea by Forsakenpaw]

The old abandoned warehouse is where many dog fights take place, though occasionally wolves that are caught are let loose in the ring. The winners' owners are often showered with money. The fighting dogs carry a respect within the town, they are the best fighters and the most savage, easily able to kill others for a meal. The warehouse is their gathering point. It consists of the fighting ring, places for viewers to sit, and in the basement there are many cages where the dogs spend some of their free time, as well as training and preparing. No fights are tolerated anywhere apart from in the fighting ring, and the ring is often a place for rivals to tear at each other.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Fighting Ring on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:28 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
She was let out of the crate and dragged down into the basement, she instead of being tense reverted to what was easiest which was being relaxed and flirty. Flirting with the dogs, wolves and dog/wolf mixes she felt at least a little more in control of her situation. She was shoved into another crate and was left there, resting her head between her paws the black and tan dog waited for what she wasn't sure.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

3 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:43 am

Steels gaze glittered as he beheld the familiar old warehouse, he could hear the sounds of dogs fighting for their lives as well as the shouts and yells of the watching two legs. The brute glanced over his shoulder once waiting for Killian before settling himself down to stake out the area, as always there was a two leg on guard at the entrance but to his slight disappointment there were no guard dogs on duty. They were fun to rip into he knew from prior experience, smirking slightly to himself the accomplished killer began to map out the path he planned to take that would lead them both past the ring and down into the basement where dogs were trained and held.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

4 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:15 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian stuck to the shadows, already able to pick out the route he'd taken to escape. He didn't move, motionless as he studied the lone two leg guard with scorn. He ignored the shouts and yells after twitching his ears once, a coldness settling over him as he locked his emotions and feelings away. He couldn't afford to be ruled by his heart at this point in time. Better to use his head, and make sure he got himself and his sister out alive. He glanced at Steel, staying silent as he waited, deciding to follow the older fighter's lead in this one.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

5 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:43 am

Killian made his appearance and the older wolf nodded subtly before he got up from where he had settled down to observe and slipped forward his hard yellow green eyes glittering with a dangerous light. Once he was within range he struck the two legger, tackling the man to the ground with his long teeth impaling themselves into the soft throat of the man. His teeth clamped down sharply his paws bracing themselves as he ripped the flesh and windpipe of the man killing him. Blood tainting the fur around his mouth and on his chest the brute headed into the warehouse his mouth singing with the taste of two legger blood. How funny how the die was cast so that he could do this again, slipping through the warehouses maze of sorts he paused to check that the dogs in the ring weren't his sister. Slight gratitude filling him as he realized that she wasn't that made their job easier at least. He hadn't liked the idea of killing and getting into the ring only to be possibly locked in there himself. So he slipped down into the cramped basement his nose twitching.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

6 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:48 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian slipped past the now dead two legger, keeping to the shadows as he followed the familiar path to the basement, trusting that Steel would have alerted him if Mel had been in the ring. Already searching for his sister's scent, he made his way to her crate. His hackles rose when he saw that it was empty, blood staining the floor, and he couldn't help snarling at the she-dog in his old crate. Forcing his anger away, keeping an ear out for pesky two legs, he spoke to her. "You see where the brown she-wolf went from this one?" He nosed the empty crate, his eyes glittering with fury at the two legs.

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

7 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:01 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain had watched as a pair of strangers showed up, the black one she recognized because he looked like the one that the wolf beside her had described. She appeared utterly unphazed by the snarl and instead batted her lashes at him smiling "Well well well, Isn't often we get handsome men down here, You're Killian are you not? The brown she wolf you're looking for talked quite a bit about you" The Australian kelpie didn't bother sitting up continuing to stretch out on the bottom of the crate watching the wolfs mismatched eyes with amusement. He aws bigger than her, but she was used to everyone being bigger than her, the pretty dogs ears were trained on him. Although her gaze flicked to the grey wolf who was near him for a moment, perhaps if he asked her nicely she'd go into details.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

8 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:18 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
So at least she'd still been alive, that was a good thing. He had to focus on the good things, battling his anger away. With a light moment, he leapt on top of Mel's old crate, sniffing around for her scent. "Did you see where she was taken?" He ignored her flirting, too focused on who he was looking for, though it hadn't escaped him that she seemed almost sly and cunning. "Wanna spill the beans on why she's not here?"

View user profile

9 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:01 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
She watched the wolf leap up onto the now empty crate that only hours ago had held the wolf creature he was so desperately searching for. The sly cunning dog who in reality probably was last born as a cat ran her tongue over the back of one of her front paws "Perhaps I did, Perhaps I didn't" he questioned her asking if she wanted to spill the beans. This made her think for a moment, did she really want to inform him on what had happened? What a good question, she wasn't sure she knew the answer herself, her dark brown eyes watched the black creature before she finally replied "I could tell you if I wasn't stuck in this cage, I could tell you exactly what happened to her, and exactly where she went and exactly why her cell smells of her blood" she finally said the sly look on her face now turned deadly serious. She wanted out of this cage, and was willing to sell her information to get out of there, she knew the dogs that had savaged his sister, she knew why his sister hadn't fought back and more importantly she could guess where Melissa had gone.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

10 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:07 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian eyed her warily as he sat on top of the crate, trusting that Steel would let him know if any two legs came in. "Spill what you know and I'll let you out," he bargained. He wasn't stupid, he wasn't letting her go anywhere until he knew what had happened to his sister. He'd finally managed to lock away his anger, leaving only a distant look in his eyes, calm and collected as he watched the female kelpie, his ears still tuned to any noise that they'd been discovered.

View user profile

11 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
She watched him sit down and pondered over her choices, she supposed she'd just have to trust that he would keep his word and let her out. She sat up and tilted her head to the side "Two dogs, Rosalyn and Titus were sent against her to fight two against one and she lost, didn't even try to fight back the two legs were angry so they put her in another fight against Scatha and she didn't fight back again, she was left in her crate for a while where we talked and got surprisingly cosy. The two legs turned up again maybe an hour before you turned up and took her away to see something called a vet. She either died there, is receiving treatment or escaped" Rain was fairly certain that the brown creature had escaped, she was intelligent and determined "She wasn't happy with you for abandoning her, So i assume this was her ploy to get free, I told her of a place I've visited a few times that is a good place to rest up and recuperate so I assume she followed my directions and ended up there" she spoke firmly and confidently, she was just a small dog with no real fighting ability she wanted out of here so she could go back to being a stray.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

12 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:33 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He considered her words carefully. "She is strong enough to escape," he said simply, believing entirely in his sister. He pushed away the question of why she would have talked to this stranger, it wasn't important right now. He filed the names away for later. He'd show them no mercy for hurting his sister. He studied her for a moment. He'd let her out as they'd agreed, after she'd answered one last question. "Where did you tell her to go?"

View user profile

13 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:46 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain flicked her ears hearing a burst of laughter before she returned her attention to the canine sitting on the crate "The local park... Once you've let me out I could show you the way..." she was more than willing to go the extra mile if it meant getting out of here. She was too wily and gorgeous to die here, she had so many important ventures planned most of them including stealing and flirting with all kinds of canines. For if one has talent everything is free, the thought made her grin a little, doing a little work in exchange for her freedom was a price she was willing to pay.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

14 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:48 am

The brute didn't know the kelpie, but he kept his trap to himself, it wasn't any of his business exactly what she was doing here nor was it his business any deals she and Killian worked out. His job was to keep a look out for the two legs, and after snarling at a couple of loud mouths to shut up unless they wanted him to kill them he yawned his yellow-green eyes ever sharp ever watchful his ears carefully swiveling and listening to the sounds of the fight above ground. Hearing footsteps he growled softly in warning to Killian to hurry it up, bounding up the steps he silently and mercilessly without thought killed the two legger who was coming to check on them giving Killian a few more moments as it seemed like the fight was over.

View user profile

15 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:50 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He lifted his head sharply at the laughter, hating the sound. his eyes narrowed at the footsteps and he inched backwards into the shadows to hide himself as Steel took care of the intruder. Returning his attention to the trapped female, he eyed her carefully, unsure if she really could be trusted, but she seemed to have spoken the truth so far. Making up his mind, he leapt down and pawed at the latch for a moment, figuring out how it worked before he managed to open it. "Stay quiet, or you'll wish you did," he snarled, trotting back to Steel. "Let's go."

View user profile

16 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:56 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain as soon as she was let out of the cage smirked at him "Good thing you're cute, because you're not too bright threatening the one that is helping you" she told him softly before she was padding up past steel teasing him with a flick of her tail to his nose and delicately leaping over the two leg. Darting out into the night she grinned to herself, she was free once more and how delightful it was, stretching for a moment she began to lead the way at an easy trot towards the park that she'd told Melissa of. The melissa that had spoken with Rain had been exhausted, upset, and lonesome which was why she'd spoken to rain. That and the fact that the kelpie was good at getting others to talk, her tan paws struck the side walk in an easy rhythm her claws clicking on the pavement until she veered off to the side heading for the park.
~Shadesbury Park~

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

17 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:05 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Killian ignored what she said, glancing over his shoulder to check that Steel was alright with bringing up the rear. He'd only warned her to keep quiet so the two legs didn't hear them, but if she chose to take it another way, that was fine by him. As always sticking to the shadows, he followed her through the warehouse, glad to leave the dogs behind, though he hadn't forgotten the three that had chewed up his sister, and he wasn't going to for a long time. He disliked hte feel of the sidewalk under his paws, and kept to the grassy side, slinking from shadow to shadow as he followed her wherever she was going. He couldn't help but hope that Mel was there. He dind't know what he'd do if she wasn't.

-shadesbury park-

View user profile

18 Re: The Fighting Ring on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:10 am

Steel was naturally opting to take the rear, he was the most experienced fighter and was more than willing to tear into pieces any followers. Padding out of the warehouse and half wishing he could destroy it the big brute luxuriously slunk after the other two that had left before him. The waning moon above him provided sufficient light for him to see where he was going, the brute enjoying the way the moonlight felt on his silver pelt. The male never taking such small moments for granted, after all he'd never been outside that warehouse until he was three. He'd escaped a year ago and in that short cramped time had learnt how to survive in the big wide world, he snorted slightly to himself the jaded wolf keeping the other two canines in his sights.
~Shadesbury Park~

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum