An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Shadesbury Town Square on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Lionpaw]

The Town Square is a busier part of this town. Many shops and businesses are on this road, such as the court house and various stores. You can say it's the shopping district of the town. Many celebrations and festivals are held on this street; and when those take place, this town can get VERY busy! People here are generally quite friendly; and if you're nice enough, the people and vendors in the market might just slip you a snack! Just stay away from the alleys; you don't want to run into anyone shady. More importantly, try to avoid the dog catcher!

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue May 10, 2016 7:09 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
The little pup glanced between the stranger and Rain, very unsure of himself now. He wasn't sure he liked this stranger. "Raainnnn. Why doesn't she know what smoko is? She's strange." He fled to sit between Rain's front paws, peering out at the big female with still wide eyes. After a few moments, he gathered his courage again. "Do ya have a name? Or are you just a sheila? What's a wolf?"

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

27 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue May 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain watched as a familiar figure walked over, she grinned mischievously as the literal wolf pushed the pup away. She yawned before explaining "A wolf is not a dog, they're bigger and fiercer, she dosen't know what smoko or Tucker is because she isn't from the farm" it was the easiest way to explain things. Sensing that her young charge was beginning to get tired and whingy, she nudged his head keeping a watchful eye on the killer that sat near by.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

28 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue May 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
"Oh." He was too tired to bother trying to stay upright when she nudged him, and flopped onto his side between her legs. "Does she have a name, Rain?" He scratched at his neck and yawned widely. "Wanna go homes, Rain. This walkabout's no fun. And home's got more tucker. I'm hungry."

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

29 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue May 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain shook her head "her name is Melissa, Come on then pup i'll take you back home" she dipped her head slightly to the brown wolf-dog and stood. Picking up Julian by his scruff the older Kelpie and sighed to herself wondering what the future held for them all. She was simply glad that she was no longer trapped in that fighting ring, she was too small and delicate for that kind of an operation. She was better and flirting and toying and causing mischief, the dog picked up her paws into a brisk walk carrying the brown and tan puppy by his scruff. she had a firm grip on him looking forward to getting him back and into a nap. Her tail wagged a little at the thought, her dark brown eyes alight with thought and amusement.
~The old farm~

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

30 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue May 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He waved a paw at the strange wolf Melissa dog as Rain picked him up. He yawned again, his eyes half closing. "Tucker at homes," he murmured sleepily, nearly falling asleep where he was, ignoring the fact that he was being carried.

-old farm-

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

31 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue May 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The silent literal killer watched the two caper with definite confusion on her features, where had the puppy learnt such strange words? She sighed softly the silvery coloured dog hadn't said anything and the energetic pup had drained her patience for the day. getting up onto her paws again and taking a silent moment to check her tail that the little thing hadn't ruined it. She decided that she'd poke around some more, this place was interesting and she still wished to have some revenge on the two leggers that had made her fight. She didn't say anything else, having used her word quota for the day, she turned on her paws neatly and padded away not sure on where abouts she was headed. The hot asphalt burned her paw pads making the female jig jog until she found a shady spot to rest her paws for a moment. Soon however she was off again, lost in her thoughts once more, the dark brown female had vanished from sight.
~The Junction~

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

32 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:05 am

Olivia

House-Dog
The tired dog padded up to the town square, she lapped at the water in a puddle used to the dirty taste of the water. Lifting her head she sighed the rather pitiful creature tried her hand at begging, it had been easier when she'd still looked beautiful now that she clearly looked like a stray humans were suddenly less charitable. Getting shooed away she whined softly her stomach aching with hunger, Just let me die already... she thought to herself, finding a place in the sunlight she lay down and rested her head on her paws. Her brown eyes closed and she sighed soaking in the warm sun, it was comforting, the warmth taking her back to another time when she'd been safe and warm.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

33 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:57 am

Sebastian

House-Dog
The Dalmatian walked along the streets, trying his best to keep in the shadows to avoid being seen by the humans. He hated coming to this part of town, but he was hungry and needed to find food somewhere. As he continued to walk forward he noticed another dog; she appeared to be begging, indubitably for food, but had returned empty-pawed. He didn't see the point in begging; demeaning oneself for food was not something Sebastian thought very highly of. Besides, from what he had seen, it seldom was successful. He paid the dog no more attention and instead stopped besides a nearby restaurant. The trash can nearby commonly had food that the humans had carelessly thrown away and was as good a place as any to find a meal. After ascertaining that no humans were watching him, he leaned against it with both paws in an effort to knock it down. Once he had, he nosed about before finding a piece of human food which he knew not the name of. He picked it up and trotted off to the other side of the street, hiding behind some bushes to eat his meal in piece. He kept an eye on the other dog he had seen as he ate, although it didn't look like she was any threat.

View user profile

34 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Apollo

House-Dog
Apollo scrounged through the silver trash cans that stood in the alleyways of the Shadesbury Town Square. The young irish wolfhound rarely came to town, as it was a hot spot for dog catchers. But his attempts to catch an animal this week were in vain, and he was in dire need of a meal. Finally finding some partially eaten hamburgers, Apollo quickly ate the delicious sandwiches, while wagging his tail in success. About to eat the last burger in the trash can, Apollo's attention was caught by an obviously exhausted female, laying down in defeat nearby. Looking back at the hamburger that lay in the shiny container, the large brute grabbed the tasty sandwich, and trotted over to the stranger, his heart filled with compassion.

Dropping the hamburger beside the female, Apollo gently nudged her awake.

"Hey... thought I'd share one of these with you." The male dog quietly informed, while gesturing to the food he'd brought to the starving fae.

(First post for Apollo!)

The Gentle Stray
View user profile

35 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Thomas

House-Dog
He trotted up his tail wagging behind him, he tilted his head seeing two no three strays hanging around. Uh oh better be careful, don't want to get caught by the dog napper because of these guys he thought to himself, at least two of them were bigger than he was so he'd stay out of their way. Lowering his nose to the ground he began sniffing about seeking the elusive wallet that had gone missing, he the great sherlock bones would deduct and discover the missing artifact! Of course with the help of his trusty doctor John Woofson, he followed his nose all over the place picking up the faint scent of his human pets almost covered by the scents of other humans.

Thomas's Theme
View user profile

36 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
She jumped when suddenly something nudged her, she couldn't fight and was ashamed of what she was now. She scrambled up and backwards a couple of paw steps staring at the bigger stranger, noticing the food her tired broken gaze flicked from the stranger to the tempting food. She'd done alright at stealing from others, despite not being able to fight well she was quick and was getting better at a snatch and grab. But the way this large dog was standing it was almost like he was offering it to her, such a kindness was something she was totally unprepared for and she couldn't help but wonder if he wanted anything in return for it or not. Keeping a sharp eye on him she sniffed the food deducing it to be an unhealthy sandwich of sorts, but she couldn't afford to be picky any more and her stomach was demanding that she devour it. So she did, in neat small mouthfuls still not having beeen able to break that habit just yet when she was finished her tongue cleaned her whiskers of any excess crumbs before she spoke "Thank you stranger she murmured waiting for him to demand repayment for her eating what was rightfully his.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

37 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Apollo

House-Dog
Beaming with pup-like happiness that the starving female had accepted the burger, Apollo quickly responded.

"You're welcome, just helping out one of my fellow strays." The irish wolfhound said with a friendly voice. "The name's Apollo by the way."He added.

The Gentle Stray
View user profile

38 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:09 am

Bagel

House-Dog
Knowing what Thomas's two legs smelled like, the beagle put his good nose to the test, sniffing around for any trace of whatever the mystery was that they were supposed to be solving. He kept an eye on his friend, making sure that he was staying out of trouble. Finding nothing on the side of the square that he was looking on, he trotted across and met up with Thomas the detective, giving an internal eye roll at the childishness. "Nothing on that side of the square, Thomas," he said simply, sitting down for a rest and watching the strays.

View user profile

39 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:34 am

Olivia

House-Dog
Her brown eyes watched him as he suddenly brightened up when she accepted his generous offer. He introduced herself and she nodded a little in greeting "Thank you, Apollo" she didn't say anything about the word stray. She'd always thought strays to be rude, brash arrogant mutts, although this Wolf hound was quite clearly a purebred. After her time in the ring she was able to pick up purebreds quite easily as well as flaws, he would have done well if he was properly bathed and didn't smell so funky he didn't have any flaws no twisted legs no over bite either. The dirty and skinny Saluki finally remembered that she hadn't told him her name and to be quite honest she was a little reluctant to. She missed her collar, her mistress, her comfortable home and soft bed, now she was pretty much alone in the world sighing she murmured "I'm Olivia" her brown eyes glanced down to look at her paws silently disgusted at how long her nails were and how dirty her paws were.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

40 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:20 am

Apollo

House-Dog
Glad that the slender Saluki told him her name, Apollo continued with the conversation. "Olivia... that's a pretty name." The Irish wolfhound remarked. In all honesty, Apollo craved for company, he hadn't talked to another dog for longer than tens seconds in months. The smokey-colored male, in an effort to have the she-dog stay around, suggested something."If you need a drink, I know a small shop nearby that always has a water bowl at their front door."

The Gentle Stray
View user profile

41 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:21 am

Thomas

House-Dog
Thomas appeared not to be cowed by his friends attitude, looking around at the strays his black tail wagged the white tip at its end a blurr. He wouldn't give up! Nope because he was the worlds bestest detective and with his trusty side kick they were sure to come through. Perking up he moved to continue sniffing around interestedly his mismatched gaze lighting up as he picked up a scent that he recognized. He'd know that smell anywhere! he followed it and walked smack into a door, sitting down and lifting a paw to rub at his aching muzzle he narrowed his gaze at the humans inside of the shop. Had they dropped the mysterious missing wallet in there?

Thomas's Theme
View user profile

42 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Bagel

House-Dog
With a long suffering sigh, Bagel followed his friend, rolling his eyes when the collie went head first into the door. "That's a door, Thomas. It's gotta be open before you can go through it." He sat nearby, turning to watch the street happenings rather than the people inside the room. "Think you've found it, then?"

View user profile

43 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

Quincy

House-Dog
OOC: Oh my goodness, I haven't touched this account in centuries

The tide was drifting and Quincy was just another piece of driftwood in the sea of people. A couple of strays arrived from the riptide and some more curious newcomers had found themselves in the cloudy shallows. The smell of burgers had her mouth watering, and her ears pricking. Her stomach had no qualms about more food-- it doubtfully ever would-- but the pair of cleaner dogs had a story. One with words streaming pass and moving pictures. Was it even a question?

She trailed after them, the music of the square once again filling the static in her ears. They chose to wash up in front of a shop. The leading man, turning the show into a comedy sketch and running right into the door. The Ridgeback couldn't help the laugh that bubbled in her throat. Quincy was never shy, and she found herself wondering what would happen if she wasn't the bubbly mess that she was. "I see you've found the door." She began, trotting up to the pair, her eyes flitting to the funny man. The straight man didn't seem to be enjoying seeing his friend knock against innocent doors, and who would keep themselves from enjoying the jolly good jokes in life? Why! Only the sadists and the pessimists! "I'm sure the door wanted to help. Some people just need a good knock on the head before the light bulbs start flickering on." She added, her smile beginning to reach her eyes. Her gaze flickered to the beagle and offered yet another radiant smile.

Quincy's Biography

"You can't change who you are. And that's why you'll always be good or bad!"

"Do you look at the world with jaded eyes, or do I have a rose-colored lens?"

"Be compassionate; there's already enough villains in the world."

Signature Credit
View user profile

44 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Thomas

House-Dog
He ignored the ever negative tired air of his side kick and after a moment decided that no his target was not inside that shop. However! He was sherlock holmes! he would find the mystery missing wallet yep he should would. Recovering and hearing a new voice he turned around with his usual happy look, there was a ridgeback with bright eyes and a happy enough smile on her featurs. Perhaps she had seen the object he was seeking, the collie padded over to her happily greeting her with a sharp woof “Hi, I'm on the look out for a red wallet, leather, very expensive, my two legs lost it today. We're playing sherlock holmes, I'm he obviously and bagel here is dr watson. The game is afoot watson! We msut find the missing wallet! Have you seen or sniffed one aroud madam?” his long furred tail wagged gently behind him, the young dogs mismatched brown and ice blue eyes looking over at the female with great interest. Perhaps she'd join them? She could be Irene Adler or Mary Morstan who ended up becoming Watsons wife, Bagel could definitely use some help so he wasn't such a stick in the mud. Not that he'd' tell him that, Thomas didn't have so many friends he could risk making one of them not a friend for in truth only Bagel put up with him and all his antics and was someone he truly did value even if Bagel was a negative nancy.

Thomas's Theme
View user profile

45 Re: Shadesbury Town Square on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
The other dog offered the use of a waterbowl, he was kind but really she was better off on her own “Thank you for your kindness Apollo, however I should keep going” the once pretty saluki whos coat was now stained with dust and dirt glanced up at the sky the warm sun on her fur a welcome difference from the dark dank cold she'd dealt with for so long. Still missing her two leg so bad it pained her heart the dog turned on her paws and quietly padded away from the mal .Perhaps she would return later and talk with him again, for now the urge to wander about aimlessly took hold of her. The old farm had been a nice place to stay for a bit, but she had worn out her welcome once they realized that she wasn't a dog that could herd and hunt the way some of the others could. No she'd return to the junction it was dangerous there but it was indeed the only place that was much of a home at the moment, Not having the mental strength to bounce forward into a light easy trot, Oliva continued wandering along her tail dragging at her heels as she continued forward

~The Junction~

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum