An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Junction on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:16 pm

[Idea by Lionpaw]

This is where all the freight trains stop to drop off and load their cargo. It's perhaps one of the most dangerous spots of the town, having many unblocked train tracks, allowing one to be easily hit by a train if they fall into the tracks at the wrong time. The air reeks of train fumes and coal (many of the trains carry it), and it's undoubtedly the noisiest part of town, with many trains coming and going, along with having surrounding factories. Many teens like coming here for the thrill of it. However, many creatures and people died here, too, when falling onto the tracks at the wrong time. Be careful if you're here!

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Junction on Tue May 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The elegant thing had finally found somewhere that seemed interesting, she sat down and began watching the strange loud creatures taking in how they moved adn how she should be able to move through the area without getting chased by one. The more she observed the more she began to see that the creatures did not slow down for them that got in the way and they did not stray off of their rails. Armed with this knowledge the she wolf slipped through the various tracks and paused finding an open carriage of a stopped train that was filled with things. Leaping up into the strange den she sniffled along interested, feeling the floor start to move as the train started up she hastily escaped and sat on a large piece of concrete wrinkling her nose at the stink that occupied the land here.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

3 Re: The Junction on Wed May 11, 2016 4:35 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
She had been able smell the stink of the trains on the way there "Be careful on the rails and stick close to me" she told Julian her features looking serious before she continued on. She hurried along pausing as she got to the first lot of track, she looked either way before carefully hurrying across the tracks quickly. Pausing when she saw Melissa the females brown eyes narrowed a little she wasn't exactly sure how trustworthy the wolf was.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

4 Re: The Junction on Wed May 11, 2016 4:51 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He obeyed, staying close enough for his muzzle to be pressing against her side. He looked when she did, trying to figure out what everything was, and hurried to keep up with her. The stink of the trains wasn't something he liked, and he sneezed, shaking his head to try and get rid of the smell. He spotted the brown wolf a few moments after Rain did, recognising her from that meeting months ago. She hadn't been very friendly then, and he was wary of talking to her now.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

5 Re: The Junction on Sun May 22, 2016 7:09 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She'd been minding her own business just thinking to herself, her wounds more than healed she was back to her lethal self. Her dark brown gaze blinked as a smell interrupted her internal monologue. Seeing two dogs who appeared a little familiar she tilted her head considering them before she finally remembered them, the black and tan was from the dog fighting ring and the younger dog who was really still just a pup had been from at the town square. Her gaze hardened before she spoke "And we meet again, Rain and.... I do not believe i caught your name Pup" she was melissa that singular fact had not changed during the long months. She and Killian had parted ways, although if they needed each other they were more than capable of finding each other, she was deafened for a moment as a two leg train ran past with a loud siren noise and the scraping clickety clack of the wheels running over the tracks.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

6 Re: The Junction on Sun May 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He was about to answer then the moving thing went past,s caring him enough that he jumped and pressed closer to Rain. He wasn't sure he liked this place. When it was finally gone, he looked at the brown female again, a curious light shining in his eyes. "Julian," he told her, sitting down with a careless movement. "Are you like a drover?" She dind't seem to be the type to have somewhere to settle. "Didn't you have a mate with you last time, sheila? Can't smell him on ya now."

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

7 Re: The Junction on Mon May 23, 2016 9:11 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She noted the curious look from the pup and tilted her head slightly, his strange jargon of words had her staring quite openly at him "I do not understand your phrases" she informed the young dog truthfully. The shaggy brown wolf didn't' seem bothered by the stink of the human trains instead she yawned slightly and shook out her thick fur as thick drops of rain began to fall from the sky. Glancing up towards the grey skies she got up onto her four paws and began padding away if they decided to follow her she found an outcropping of concrete that formed a bridge and sat down feeling relieved once she was out of the rain.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

8 Re: The Junction on Tue May 24, 2016 12:19 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
Her answer stumped him for a moment. How could she not know what he was saying. Everyone at the farm did. Even Rain did, and she roamed. Flicking his ears at the rain, he followed her, pausing to roll in the growing puddles before bounding over to sit under the bridge. He was still trying to work out how to change his words to ask what he wanted to know, but he didn't know how to do that. "Uhm." The question of her friend seemed to be the easiest to translate. "Wasn't there someone else with you before? A mate? You smelt of another."

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

9 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 7:18 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She did not understand why he rolled in a couple of puddles before bounding over, he sat down and appeared to be thinking hard to himself before the pup finally opened his mouth again. She appeared to go cold when he mentioned a 'friend from before' "I Do not have a mate nor do I plan to have one" her black backed ears flattened back against her head. "My friend is family who is none of your business, I encourage you to learn to mind your own business" the brown female flicked her tail around her legs to keep them warm. What was the point of staying here anyway? She stared out at the tracks, her ears flickering at the ear at the sound of a train coming towards them.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

10 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 7:24 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He tilted his head to the side, pure confusion showing in his gaze. He was just trying to be friendly. Why was she so cold now? He thought carefully through what he'd said that might be the problem, and tentatively tried again. "A... a friend, then? Mate means friend where I come from. I just... I remember smelling another one when we met before. Sorry about that." He sat down, his tail tucked right under him. He didn't like it here, and glanced at Rain, hoping for some reassurance that he wasn't doing anything wrong.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

11 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She watched him silently although a look of understanding appeared in her deep brown eyes "I understand now" she allowed and gave him a nod. "My brother and I do not always need to be around each other" she explained offering a little information about herself instead of being asked for once. The shelter from the rain was welcome, she disliked getting wet unless there was an important reason for it. Her head dropped so she could wash her tongue over the pale brown fur that covered her throat, her thick fur hiding the various scars and old injuries that she had. She glanced over at the black and tan Kelpie wondering why she hadn't come over yet, it had been pleasant to know the other female when she'd been trapped and her brother had abandoned her. Although he had more than made up for it, the well trained killer drifted off into her thoughts.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

12 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He sighed in relief. Wondering what to do now, he ventured further out, still keeping under the bridge, sniffing at the strange metal bits stuck in the ground. He didn't try to understand most two leggers, though he did live with some. Those ones he understood. They let him do what he loved best, and gave him food. The other two leggers just confused him. Engrossed in his explorations, he lost track of where he was and what was around him, his tail wagging slightly as he found new scents.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

13 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain had been left sitting in the rain looking up at the sky, she had always loved the rain and the cool clean feeling as it hit her face. The sound of a horn from a train made her glance up and around wondering where it came from. She knew the junction well enough to be wary, seeing her charge on some tracks, she moved trotting over to him although her trot burst into a run as she realized that the horn form the oncoming train, belonged to one that was running along the tracks that Julian was standing on. She barked out a wordless yip of fear for the younger dog, racing over she fiercly headbutted him thankfully still stronger and bigger enough to send him bowling away from the train tracks. She had enough time to see him land safely before the sound of the train made her turn and stare up at the great steel beast as it plowed into her small body.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

14 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He barely heard the horn, though Rain's yip made him look up, her fear communicating to him. He didn't have time to react before she'd headbutted him out of the way, and it was only because he was dazed that he didn't try to go back for her. Once the train had passed he stared mutely at where she'd been, pain and grief and loss welling up in him. Rain was supposed to always be around. She'd even told him that. Creeping forward, making sure that there were no trains this time, he sat on the tracks, sniffing around to catch her scent one last time. Unable to bear it, he lifted his head and howled, a broken puppy howl full of the grief and pain that was all that he could feel.
Rain wasn't supposed to leave him.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

15 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She had stayed still and watched silently as the female saved the males life, her movements distantly reminding her that she would do the same for her own brother. IT seemed like hours until the train finally had passed by leaving behind the mangled remains of the dog spread out over the tracks. She watched the pup move onto the tracks and sniff around as if searching for his friend, a quiet sigh left her before she got up and padded over to him "You should get off of the tracks, If you die as well you will have wasted the sacrifice she made for you" she didn't feel anything towards the corpse that was practically mush from the train speeding into it. However the silent need to repay Rain for helping her brother find her when she had needed him most made the brown wolf-dog pick up the remains in her jaws and carefully carry them off of the tracks. Setting them down she looked at the pup silently wondering what he'd want to do with them, some dogs ate their fallen comrades, others turned them into worm food.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

16 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
Julian was numb, too young to be going through such pain and grief. He mutely followed the brown wolf, curling into a tight ball next to what had once been Rain. He shut his eyes, trying not to think about what had just happened. He wanted to go back, stop Rain from bringing him here. Maybe then she'd still be happy and teasing him. He whimpered a little, still lost in the storm of grief that was going through him. He didn't know what to do without Rain.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

17 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Melissa watched him quietly unsure of what she should do, so after several silent moments she hesitantly moved over to sit beside the pup the brown wolf-dog nudging him with her muzzle like how her brother did when she wasn't in a good space. She didn't understand exactly why he was so broken up over this, she had been his age once and had survived harsh training that she'd been put through by her master before she'd been sold to the fighting ring after his death. She picked up the remains again deciding that she might as well get this over with and help the pup out for a little bit, she knew what it was like to be lost and feel all alone in the world. She had more empathy than she knew or understood "There is a quiet place where you can bury her" she said sounding slightly muffled around the fragmented form of the Kelpie that only minutes ago been bright, full of laughter and life.
~Shadesbury Park~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

18 Re: The Junction on Thu May 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He followed obediently, wanting to stay close to Rain. He was too numb to quite remember how to walk, stumbling and tripping over his feet continually as he followed the wolf. She didn't seem so bad now, but that thought was made in a distant part of his mind, almost buried under the sadness. He'd never seen anything like this before. It had always been safe and happy with Rain.

-shadesbury park-

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

19 Re: The Junction on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:49 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
The man made ground beneath her paws was so hot in the sun it was almost burning her pawpads, whimpering slightly and doing a slight dance on the hot ground. Managing to find a place in the shade, her muzzle wrinkling a little as the acrid stink of the huge trains zooming back and forth on their tracks insulted her nose. Seeing a spot that looked like it'd be out of the way and in the shade Oliva was on her paws and desperately charged forward and soon was sitting in the shade panting. Turning her head she began delicately cleaning herself, ridding as much of the dirt and soot from her pale cream fur as much as she could, once she'd been admired and considered beautiful and now she was just another dirty stray. Deciding she'd hang around places where the old crowd wouldn't go Oliva hung her head, none of those show dogs would recognize her now anyway, nto that they'd even been her friends there was no such thing as friends in that world. You were in the ring to win not to make friends, it was catty to coin a phrase, finishing one side she began grooming her other side as best she could.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum