An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:20 pm

[Idea by Lionpaw]

This is large park rests near the Shady Pines, a forest on the outskirts of the town that which the town is named after. Here, you'll find the Shdesbury Museum, which contains artifacts and documents concerning the shady neighboring forest. It's an eerie place, having a seemingly never-ending fog covering it. A dark, rather still river runs through this park, known as the Dead River for it's unmoving water. Many stories and rumors about this park circulate the town, including murders, disappearances, and various monsters of the forest. Nobody knows if they're true! But that doesn't stop people from coming - it's a very peaceful place, away from the noise of the town. If you easily get the creeps, however, this isn't your place.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The wolf dog limped up, her brown eyes glittering with a dark pain, she was covered in bite wounds from all of the fights she'd been loosing since her brother had abandoned her. They'd had to take her to the vet and believing her to be too wounded to escape had lapsed in their caution, she'd escaped and by now had lost them within the winding streets of the city. She'd never been allowed to explore the city unlike the willing fighting dogs, so she was completely lost the rather literal brown and cream wolf padded down to the dead river that ran through the park and lapped thirstily at the clean fresh water which was better than the puddles she'd sampled. Scrambling back up the slope painfully she found a place to curl up and close her eyes.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

3 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:01 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain trotted up the stink of blood hitting her nose, well that was her job done they wouldn't need her anymore. The killers could easily find their way towards the Brown wolf dog from here as her scent was so disgustingly emblazoned everywhere. The sleek yet small dog glanced over at Killian giving a single nod in farewell before turning and gleefully scampering off. There were so many more things she could do now that she was free once again! Grinning all over her black and tan muzzle the kelpies figure was soon lost as she scarpered no doubt with her own sly plans in place. She headed back to the place where she occasionally worked and could always find a decent meal.

~The old farm~

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

4 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:11 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He barely held back the whimper as the scent of his only family assailed his nose. He lifted his nose to the kelpie when she nodded to him, grateful that she had kept her side of the bargain, and hurried forward, following the smell. The stink of blood was worrying him, but she had to be alright. She was his sister, she was tough. She was going to be alright. She couldn't be anything else. "Little sister," he said softly, his voice carrying through the deserted park. His paws were silent as he kept to the grass, still aware of his surroundings, but not taking much notice. Mel took up all of his focus, though he kept a careful distance from her, not wiling to risk her anger at him while she was this injured.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

5 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 am

The scarred Steel kept his distance the smell of blood whetting his private appetite for killing, restraining that side of him he sat down and kept an eye out incase anyone had decided to follow him. Yawning the yellow eyed brute watched the shadows his keen gaze parting them even as his nose continued to seek out any scents that did not belong to those present not including the tiny dog. He sighed a little, wondering what the two young pups would bring, he knew of a couple of places where they could take Melissa until she had healed and was ready to learn how to survive in the big open world.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

6 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:26 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Her eyes had been closed and she had been on the verge of drifting away into sleep when pawsteps made her doe brown eyes flick back open and wariness to enter them. She could not defend herself like this, the mist of the park made it hard to see who was there so she inhaled through her keen nose the scent of her brother and two others hitting her before she heard his soft words. All her unhappiness with him left her, simply glad that he was here and he was going to help her, she struggled up onto her paws dripping with blood and looking tired. She did not have the energy to say anything, instead she simply took a few pawsteps towards him, wanting to reach out to him

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

7 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:30 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He bounded forward to rub against her gently, licking her wounds to start cleaning them. "I found you," he murmured, his body shaking. He just wanted to curl up with her and never be away from her again. "Did you really think I'd leave you behind?" He rubbed his muzzle over her back, carefully avoiding the bites she had, fresh anger flaring in him at the ones who'd hurt her. The tip of his tail was moving in happiness. She was the closest thing he had to a family now. "Come on. There's safer places than here for us. We're still too close to the two leggers. They're not going to be happy." He glanced over at Steel, his gaze unsure. The only safe place he knew for now was the ruin two leg house, but he didn't think that was the right place for mel. Maybe the grey fighter would know of a better place?

“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

8 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:39 am

Steel had been listening to the conversation and when the mismatched eyes of Killian had looked back at him the older brute had understood and lifted himself up onto his paws again. He padded over noticing again how different the black male was around the brown female, he spoke in his low rumbling baritone "I know of a couple of places that are away from this foul den of a place where you both will be safe and where there is decent prey" he didn't pause to have a discussion on the matter. Instead the more experienced Steel lead the way out of the park slowly giving Killian and Melissa time to keep up with his steps. He decided upon the white glades, no one had been there for a few moons and with himself there as an added advantage it'd be quite safe against the other rogues and loners in the area.
~The white Glades~

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

9 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:45 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She snuggled her face into his fur shaking a little, she really had believed that he had abandoned her, but he had not he had come back for her. His muzzle moved over her back and she was silently glad that he did avoid the deep bites she sported. she would survive however, her tongue left her to run over his floppy ear, the brown female so glad to see her brother again. She did not wish to ever be separated like that from him again, squeezing her doe brown eyes shut for a moment before they reopened she nodded not having the words to explain how she felt right now. For now all she could do was press herself into his silky black fur and lean against him.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

10 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:50 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
He nuzzled her gently, unsure how to explain how glad he was that she was still alive, and nodded in response to Steel's words. "This way," he murmured, letting her lean on him if she had to as he followed the older fighter to the place he thought was safe. In truth, Killian didn't really care where it was, as long as he wasn't separated again. He watched his sister with worry clear on his face. He still couldn't really believe that she'd let herself be hurt so much. It wasn't like the sister he knew.

-the white glades-

View user profile

11 Re: Shadesbury Park on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:54 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She returned the nuzzling more than happy to let him show affection toward her, hearing the soft words the female nodded not bothering to speak. The intelligent female had watched hurt wolves and dogs being taken to something called a vet and brought back patched up and had come up with her own escape plan. She walked beside her brother, forcing herself to keep going even if it meant she could collapse and curl up when she got to wherever this safe place was. She swallowed down the bile and placed one paw after the other, each step hurting the deep bite wounds that covered her body. She entertained herself with planning how once she was healed that she was going to tear apart those who had done this to her and leave their corpses for the rats to eat.
~White glades~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

12 Re: Shadesbury Park on Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He didn't really know where he was now. All he knew was that the wolf had said it was quiet here, that he could bury Rain here. Another whimper left him at the thought. He didn't want to bury Rain. He wanted to pounce on her again, play with her. Hear her teasing him like she'd loved to do. Who was he going to go on walkabouts with now? No one else knew what that meant.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

13 Re: Shadesbury Park on Thu May 26, 2016 10:00 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The silent brown wolf padded up and flicked her ears looking around for a place for the pup to bury his friend. He seemed numb and lost, that was familiar only she was better at hiding it than he was. Deciding that near a tree would be a good idea she lead him over to an old oak tree and set the remains down. Melissa watched the pup before gesturing with a paw, "Help me dig the earth up for her" she ordered calmly without any emotion in her tones, somehow she knew it was important for him to help her lay the dog to rest. She waited for him to start her ears flicking around at the sound of a bird calling out in alarm. Silently wondering who had made it call out, the sight of a domestic cat appearing out of the bushes had her return her attention to the pup who'd named himself Julian.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

14 Re: Shadesbury Park on Thu May 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
Her voice made him jump slightly, his tail tucking between his legs a little, but he obeyed. He was used to obeying. The dirt was soft and cool under his paws as he began digging, but he decided that he liked it. And Rain would like it too. Yes. Rain would be happy here. He ignored the bird sound and the cat, not caring about them. He tried to block out everything, but it didn't really work. He didn't want to feel anything any more. It was too painful. It was all his fault Rain was dead.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

15 Re: Shadesbury Park on Thu May 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
She let the pup dig the hole himself, once the hole was ready the powerful creature lifted the remains into the hole. Once he had covered the remains she looked at the gentle mound of dirt that had been created, she moved and reared up onto her back paws, her claws digging into the bark of the tree she ripped some of it away so if he returned he could find the correct tree. Once it was quite noticeable she lowered down onto her paws once again and moved to sit out of the way so he could grieve, her thoughts drifting away from where she was wondering if her brother was okay. Of course he would be after all he was a good killer and few got the best of him, she sighed softly and remained still just waiting.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

16 Re: Shadesbury Park on Thu May 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He sat at the base of the tree, his eyes shut tight. He didn't want to see anything. Another howl bubbled up inside him, and he let it out, stronger this time, but still full of the grief that was all that he could feel. Utterly drained, he curled up into a tight ball where he was, only his tail resting over the small mound of dirt. He didn't want to go back to the farm now. That would be too full of memories of Rain being happy. Maybe the brown wolf would let him tag along for a while, maybe teach him how to hunt. Then he wouldn't be a burden to her. He'd just have to make sure that his two legs didn't find him. He sniffled, whimpering.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

17 Re: Shadesbury Park on Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
His whimpers had the creature glance over at him, he did cut a pitiful figure, clearly he had been close with the dog that had died. She lay down deciding to let him take as much time as he needed to pull himself together. She rested her head between her paws her brown eyes closing, her long tail was left lying straight out behind her. She wasn't that interested in the pup or what he was going to do now but if he decided to follow her for a while she would allow him to. Her thick fur protected her from the cold breeze that was sweeping through the area

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

18 Re: Shadesbury Park on Thu May 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Julian

Loner/Rogue
His short coat didn't do much to stop the cold breeze, but he ignored the cold. He just wanted to be with Rain again. He didn't know how long he stayed there, barely moving, but finally it got too cold, and he peeked over at the wolf. For some reason she'd stayed too. He wasn't sure what to say to her, or if he even wanted to talk so he just stayed quiet, wondering what was going to happen now. He really didn't want to go back to the farm.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

19 Re: Shadesbury Park on Fri May 27, 2016 3:29 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Her tail moved around to lie beside her, a brown eye kept on the young dog at all times. She appeared relaxed, in reality she was more than prepared for a skirmish a fight, her black backed ears swiveled around taking in data that was able to be picked up. He seemed broken over the sudden death of his friend, she sighed and got up onto her paws and walked over to him "Come" she told him simply unsure herself of where she was going to go but somewhere away from here sounded like a good idea. Perhaps some of the loner territories, perhaps that mountain she'd viewed from afar. She began walking away pausing once she was several meters away glancing back at him to see if he would join her or not.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

20 Re: Shadesbury Park on Fri May 27, 2016 3:41 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He barely thought about it before he obeyed her, pawing at the soft mound of dirt in farewell before walking heavily to follow the wolf, still tripping slightly over his feet. He didn't ever want to go back to the farm. For now, he'd just stay with the female who seemed a little kinder now, though he wasn't quite sure what to do when she got tired of him. He glanced over his shoulder at the huge oak tree that was keeping Rain safe for him, promising to come back whenever he could. He wasn't going to abandon her now.

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

21 Re: Shadesbury Park on Fri May 27, 2016 4:34 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The wolf watched him catch up, noting how he kept stumbling over his paws, she didn't miss the way he looked back at the old oak. When he was ready she lead the way, not saying much, she wasn't that talkative naturally anyway. Her jaws parted as she walked along taking in the myriad of smells that came to her. She stayed slow enough so the younger could keep up but brisk enough to get herself out of the stinking two legged city. As she walked she decided against the mountain coming to the conclusion that the white glades where she and her brother had turned up at would do for now.

~The white Glades~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

22 Re: Shadesbury Park on Fri May 27, 2016 4:45 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He followed her mutely. It wasn't usually like him to not have a question bursting to come out, but Rain seemed to have taken his voice with her. He took no notice of his surroundings, blindly trusting the stranger in his grief, not really caring if she ended up turning on him. Surely she would have done that already if she'd wanted to.

-white glades-

”Time for tucker?”

View user profile

23 Re: Shadesbury Park on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Trotting up happily, pink tongue lolling out of his mouth the brown eyed dog came to a stop sniffing around interestedly investigating the various scents. Marking one tree as he needed to use the bathroom ted headed down and found a puddle to quench his thirst with, it was a hot day and with his black pelt he was feeling the heat more than most. He needed to get out of the sun, which was why he'd come here in the first place, picking out a tree that was casting a deceent sized shadow the curly coated retriever padded over and lay down still panting heavily, he'd find his two legs soon he just needed to rest. Wondering if he'd see anyone else around here he kept an eye out just incase, he wasn't much of a fighter and would likely take off if he felt he was in any real danger, but for now he was able to rest and recover. It'd been interesting meeting the wolves, most of them had actually been really lovely towards him and not dog eating at all, wondering how Rowan was as he hadn't seen her in months he whined quietly and somewhat sadly. He'd liked her, he'd liked her a lot.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum