An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shadesbury Pound on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:32 pm

This is where the dog catcher brings the dogs he caught from off the streets. The pound has many enclosed cages where the animals are provided food and water bowls, and a bed. It is a rather cramped space, and the pound itself has a musty smell laced with the scent of bleach. There is an outside area that is fenced in on the pound, and sometimes the employees will let the animals out here to stretch their legs, but never for very long. Dogs that have been staying here for a while also have a chance of being put down to make more room for newer dogs. Humans can purchase canines here as well, but most prefer to buy from breeders.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Shadesbury Pound on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:17 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The flirty female had been unfortunately caught by the blasted dog catcher, lying down in her cell as she thought it she paid little attention to the few people walking in and out of the walk way her brown eyes closing. Perhaps she should have joined that clan when she had the chance, the kelpies eyes flickered open when the footsteps stopped at her cell. Kelpies weren't big dogs and she'd been just what the two leg had wanted, unsure of him she bared her fangs and gave a soft growl. She didn't understand the garbled two leg speak, all she saw was a finger being pointed at her, soon a collar was fitted a little too tightly around her neck. Rain was not pleased at the entire thing and growled again only to be ignored, she was dragged out of the pound by the rough man and shoved into a metal crate in the back of his ute. She watched the pound vanish as the ute pulled out and onto the stinking two leg roads.
~Fighting Ring~

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]