An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stormclan: Civilwar on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:30 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
With blackwidow becoming the second leader of Stormclan, I thought this posed some interesting issues. The fact that wolves will more than likely have a a preferred leader that they'd rather listen to. Ie maggot would follow Blackstar and not pay attention to Graystar, that and perhaps with the pressures of the freakazoid wolves could put pressures on the clan causing it to return to Riverclan and Shadowclan. I know its 'the four clans' but i thought it could be perhaps an interesting plot development as how it would affect the other clans as well as the wolves within the clan.
Thoughts?

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

2 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
I think that this would be a really interesting plot to have. c: Gentle and I were considering having something like this happen; I'm all for it as long as everyone else is. Roleplay-wise it would be interesting to see which wolves would chose which Clan, especially since some are technically half-Clan, and it would also be interesting to see how territory gets divided up and such as well.

View user profile

3 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
I thought even if thunderclan and wind team up to keep it the four clans

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

4 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
in the books shadowclan had more of a foresty fill too it with pine trees and everything

5 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:52 am

Minkfur

Deputy
This sounds like a really neat idea for StormClan! Perhaps there should be a poll to see who else is up for it?

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

6 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:46 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
This sounds like a great plot idea. Reiterating what Raven said, I also think it would be good to have two of the other Clans merge in order to keep the total number of Clans at four.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

7 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
i dont think the other clans should merge though. We could have five clans and the name of the site just be the four clans. riverclan would be known for their ability to swim and shadowclan for their stealth. besides in the books there are five clans, thunderclan, windclan, riverclan, shadowclan, and skyclan

8 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Thats a good idea black and valid points as well ^^ can't really see any of the clans merging at this point anyway C:

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

9 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
I like the idea and I cant really see any of the clans merging. Not sure who Moon would follow yet but it would be interesting to see it pan out

View user profile

10 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:45 am

Moonshadow

Warrior
Awesome idea! That'd honestly be really cool to see as well. Quite a few stories would unravel from there.

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

11 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
(Just popping in! c:)

This sounds like an awesome idea! I do kinda miss how dark Shadowclan used to be. It'd be great to have them back around again.
I think Ivypaw as a Shadowclan wolf myself, but I suppose she'll go to wherever Twistedfoot doesn't. Can't wait for this plot to take place! Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN?! Mad Mad

I have 3 characters in StormClan and I don't want them to split! Plus, I have no idea what Clan they'll wound up in afterwards!

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

13 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
I guess its a majority rules kind of thing - If you, Comet, Russet and Penguin are the only ones that don't want it to happen but everyone on the site wants it to I guess you'll have to just deal with it. Its also the leaders decision

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

14 Re: Stormclan: Civilwar on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
The leaders also like the idea so I would say its going ahead. None said you had to split your characters up they can still all stay in Riverclan or Shadowclan.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum