An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lana and Lion on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[6/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[7/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~
[/color]

Last edited by Lana on Tue May 31, 2016 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

2 Re: Lana and Lion on Sun May 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion padded into the clearing, her head high and her ears perked. Ever since she left the clan, she felt slightly... vulnerable. She now had no pack to alert her of danger, no wolf to jump to her aid... Though she hated it, she had to admit; she had relied on them. Lion sniffed the air for a bit, before deciding there wasn't anything to worry about, and sat down. Lana had instructed her to come to this clearing in order to receive further training. She hadn't finished with Leopardstrike before leaving, so the young rogue needed to finish her training. Not to mention, she wanted to learn more sadistic ways of fighting from Lana. Fighting moves that were forbidden by the clan. Her claws tingled at the thought.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

3 Re: Lana and Lion on Tue May 24, 2016 11:35 pm

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Hidden in the deep shadows by the darkness of his pelt, he watched the fiery-coloured pup, not caring that he may or may not be trespassing. he could take care of anyone who threatened him. Wondering just why she was waiting here, he smirked darkly when she sniffed and appeared not to smell him. From what he'd gathered about the brown and black female, she'd be teaching the pup something more, and he decided that would be interesting to see. Best to figure out his opposition before he had to face them - it made for a quicker kill that way, though not always as fun. He made no movement, content to see how long it would take for the youngster to work out that he was watching her, knowing that the black-faced rogue would spot him as soon as she got there. That didn't bother him, either. She was an interesting one, and he'd always been open to learning new moves.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

4 Re: Lana and Lion on Mon May 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
A shift of the wind ruffled the young wolf's fur, carrying new scents towards her. Tempted by the smell of prey, she sniffed the air. Then she swung her head around, scanning the bushes. She could smell another wolf. Getting to her paws, the fiery she-wolf barked, "Stop hiding! I can smell you!" Her orange eyes flashed as she stood, her head high and alert. It smelled familiar; it wasn't a clan wolf, though. She didn't dare approach it, however. It could pounce at her while she was too focused on searching. More angry than nervous, Lion bared her fangs, determined to be somewhat intimidating, hoping to scare off the intruder,

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

5 Re: Lana and Lion on Tue May 31, 2016 7:32 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lanas yellow eyes pierced the darkness, hiding in the shadows she smirked to herself as Killians scent washed over her. She padded out of the shadows to slink over to Lion, her gaze flicked out to where she had pinpointed the black wolf. "Hello again night-stalker" she called out her voice cunning and almost amused, her tail flicked and she added "Good to see you are ready Lion, Killian will be aiding me in teaching you how to fight " her words were murmured into the younger wolfs ear before the brown and black she wolf circled around and sat down her ears and gaze focusing on the particularly black shadow where the other rogue was waiting. "Hows your sister doing?" she added, it would be fun watching the way the orange wolf picked up the skills that Killian had to share.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

6 Re: Lana and Lion on Tue May 31, 2016 7:43 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lion's ears twitched toward the direction Lana approached, glancing over her shoulder to see her new mentor. Since her mentor was relaxed, Lion calmed down slightly and looked back towards the bushes. Narrowing her eyes, she finally made out the shape of a black wolf. When the older rogue spoke, Lion tilted her head somewhat. "Alright..." she replied. 'Perhaps it'd be better. I'd learn plenty more with two mentors,' the young wolf thought, sitting down and glancing towards Killian. He seemed to be a pretty good fighter and stalker. Hopefully she'd learn to be as strong and stealthy as the two older wolves.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

7 Re: Lana and Lion on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:40 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Humour flared in his mismatched gaze for a couple of seconds, and he allowed a brief nod to the brown female, acknowledging her skills. Padding out of the shadows, he sat down again, studying the pup for a few long moments, not caring if the direct gaze made her nervous. her attempt at trying to scare him off was simply entertaining, nothing more. Without taking his gaze off the bright female, he answered Lana's question lightly. "She is busy with her own kills." While not the whole truth, it wasn't a whole lie either. He just didn't specify what she would be killing. Utterly relaxed, he yawned widely, waiting to see what Lana would be doing next, wondering what she'd want him to do with the pup. He wanted to stretch his skills again, but he couldn't truly do that with anyone but his sister.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum