An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Penguinpaw's training with Shiverpool on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Hello there! Welcome to Penguinpaw's training with Shiverpool! If you feel like joining in on this action, just jump on in, as long as it isn't a pain in the neck! XD

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals [0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals [0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals [0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing [0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey [0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs [0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators [0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting [0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting [0/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving [0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

Shiverpool padded into the small clearing, her tail flicking from side to side before she came to a complete stop and sat down on her rump. The white dog didn't expect getting her first apprentice when she was still a young warrior, but she had to prove herself worthy just as Minkfur had to her former apprentice. As she sat there an waited for her first apprentice to arrive, she began thinking about what the younger fae would want to train first with. Her brown gaze flickered like candlelight as she began to worry in thought about how good or how bad of a mentor she'd be to her first apprentice. She debated whether or not to ask for help from others more experienced with training apprentices than she was, but then she'd conclude she'd be seen as weak or unworthy to have an apprentice of her own. I'm thinking we should start off with hunting, since I'd hate to start off training to fight if I were in Penguinpaw's point of view! she thought before nodding as she went along with her idea.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

2 Re: Penguinpaw's training with Shiverpool on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Penguinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(A topic already?! O.O)

Penguinpaw slowly and timidly padded into the clearing. As she neared the much larger white dog sitting before her, she immediately started becoming nervous. What would her mentor start off training her with? Would it be fighting? She wasn't much for fighting, her small size was no match for the white dog's huge appearance and strong-looking muscular legs. She reached the white dog's side and stopped, standing in front of her. "S-s-sorry! I got lost!" she apologized, blushing deeply with embarrassment. Her ears were laid back as she waited for her mentor's response.

Signature Credit
View user profile

3 Re: Penguinpaw's training with Shiverpool on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(Yeah! You didn't think I'd wait until you said anything, did ya?! XD)

Shiverpool's ears twitched as the tiny she-wolf padded up to her. At the younger fae's response and the way she looked, she could tell the young she-wolf was nervous and, as she assumed by her looks, either fearful or embarrassed. The white dog gave a gentle smile to help ease Penguinpaw. "No need to apologize. It was my fault anyways! I should've came over here along with you." she said before she stood up. She looked slightly down at her first apprentice. She didn't want to mess this training up! She cleared her throat softly. "So, do you have any suggestions on what you want to begin with? Hunting? Scouting for prey? Fishing?" she asked before pausing. "Of course, you might also have questions as well." she added in, chuckling softly. She wagged her fluffy, white tail happily.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

4 Re: Penguinpaw's training with Shiverpool on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Penguinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Penguinpaw raised her head slightly and her ears perked forward as her mentor spoke. The white dog's expression and her gentle tone helped her to relax. The black and white apprentice's fur laid flat and her posture became a little more less fearful of the larger fae before her. She smiled slightly and pawed the ground with her fore-paw. "I don't really have any questions, but I don't want to start fishing first. Could we practice hunting?" she asked Shiverpool, finally managing to push away her nervousness and respond to her mentor. Come on Penguinpaw! Don't let her frighten you into silence! This is a big day and you'll look like a mouse-brain if you give up before you've barely gotten started! she thought to herself, encouraging herself to not allow her shyness to prevent her from a good day of training.

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum