An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Welcome to the training of Maggotpaw. If any wolf from any clan wishes to join in just jump right in.

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[32/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[20/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[37/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[10/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[16/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[32/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonbreeze padded into a shady clearing and looked around. The ground was soft and good for fight training. Sniffing the air she caught the scent of many different animals so hunting in the surrounding forest would be good. The snowy fae moved the the middle of the clearing where the sun shone and sat down in it. Her ears where pricked as she waited for Riverfrost and Maggotpaw to arrive.

Last edited by Moonbreeze on Fri May 06, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Stats Update)

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The wascally waggot who had learnt some hunting tips off of the goldie soldie when they'd been at the marsh together slipped up her yellow eyes glittering and it was hard to tell whether she was a sane maggot or an insane one. Most these days preferred the insane side that was erratic but mainly harmless, her sane side was dark and evil and one installed by her sweet sweet mother. Finding Breezie-moons scent the apprentice walked up and looked at her awaiting her words, hunting would be good to perfect like her brother she had no interest in fighting others not that she'd be able to with her missing leg.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Riverfrost

Warrior
The white-washed warrior sighed. A deep breath that tightened his chest and relaxed his frame. Sighs were nice. A passive way to blow off steam. However, the anticipation had clouded it's effects.

Riverfrost cleared his throat, eyes flickering over in the direction to where he'd expected Moonbreeze to arrive, when his apprentice had popped out instead. He blinked his Amber eyes before standing up, his tail swishing and catching some of the dirt on the ground. Something he didn't quite mind as much when the pup was under his protection. "She is an apprentice now..." The quick-footed time was something that seemed to plague both him and his mother. It didn't feel like she'd waited long enough before jumping into this savage world. But she'd already gotten a taste of it he supposed.

He beckoned her forward with a slight tip of his muzzle before speaking. "Good morning..." He quickly whispered as a smile smile emerged on his muzzle. "Moonbreeze...isn't here...yet." He added with a quite sweep of his head over what would be their training hollow.

Riverfrost's Biography

"Time is a remedy for all wounds."

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

"Those who tell white lies will find themselves color-blind."

Signature Credit | Avatar Credit
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze watched as first Riverfrost and then Magotpaw entered the area. She rose to her paws as River greeted their apprentice and a chuckle left the fae when she heard him say she wasn't here yet. "I am glad to see my blending skills are in full swing Riverfrost." she called out to the pair, "Good morning to you both. Little one, whatwould you like to try first. Fighting or hunting?" The young warrior made her way over to the other wolves with a soft smile and apon reaching them dipped her head to lick Maggots white ear with affection.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She stepped back when her mentor went to touch her, having become more picky with who was allowed to touch her. Her yellow eyes were flickering hard to tell if she was sane or insane before she finally spoke "A maggot will huntsy the little preysies a sneaky weaky solsy wolsy taught this one how to hunt" she informed her mentors her high pitched voice and nonsensical words revealing that she was in her crazy mind set. She didn't say how much she wished that the loner was teaching her instead, his way of speaking made so much more sense than the language everyone else used. But she'd be able to tells him just how much bettery she had gottsen. yes yes yes. So she inhaled through her sharp black nose the smell of beaver that she had learnt when she'd met her golden warm friendsy. She could also smell the warm musky smell of a stag, she crouched down as she did so her stumpy leg that was left behind was leant against the ground to help stabilize her she whispered "a lonsey lonesome solsie goldie taughted this lowest maggot" watching the medium sized prey which wast the beavers near their dam she remembered how Solsie had moved around them and copied how she'd seen him hunt. As she moved the scent of a crane was blown to her as well, although she ignored it for now her yellow eyes focused on the tasty walking and honking flesh that would soon be in her jawsies. She slunk forward and at the right movement she leapt forward and landed on the beavers back her teeth digging into its scruff, her bestest frendest solstice had shaken the creature to break its neck but she didn't think that she'd be able to do that as she wasn't that strong. so she tightened her grip her sharp teeth closing, she stayed on the beaver despite it running around eventually it tired itself out and she shifted her grip to tear at its throat until it stopped moving her white pelt splattered with blood.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze listened carefully as Maggotpaw spoke and nodded as she said that her friend Sol had taught her to hunt. She stepped back watching the currently crazy apprentice as she lowered her body to the ground. The stump of her hindleg stabilised the young fae as she stalked a nearby beaver before leaping onto his back and closing her small sharp fangs into its fur. The white warrior went to move forward in case she came of the running prey but pride filled her as Maggot managed to hold on until it collapsed under her small body allowing the white furred female the chance to kill it with blood coating her fur. "A maggot did well with her kill." Moon praised her apprentice, "How does a maggot do with hunting prey that flys?" A large crow could be seen peaking at the ground under a tree nearby but she was unsure if Maggotpaw had seen it.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The apprentice's eyes lit up with a insane glee when her mentor breezie-moon praised her in a similar way to the way the unconquered sunsie have told her that she did good. Giving a soft yap of glee she paid close attention, her yellow eyes swinging to the black winged birdy of death and was suggested that she try hunting that the apprentice grinned her crazy eerie gaze flicking to breezie-moon. She could do that, the tricksy riddlesy little apprenticey whatever that was would be able to hunt the feathery devil birdy. She slipped along the ground choosing the best spots to blend in as well as she could with her bright white pelt, watching the bird eagerly she pushed forward lacking the same strength she'd have with two back legs she didn't sail as far as she'd hoped and ended up with the birds tail in her mouth. Tightening her grip she began shaking her head viciously her eyes darkly turning into her more dangerous sane side a sick part of her that had been nurtured by her mother enjoying killing the creature. Once it was dead it was dropped next to the beaver before her dark glittering eyes flicked up to look at his female mentor. .

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze watched as Maggotpaw attacked the crow only just managing to get it by its tail. The bird looked as if it was going to escape but the insane apprentice shook her head and killed it before carrying it over to drop by the beaver. "A moggot nearly lost the prey. She should find another to add to her pile." she told the other fae when she looked at her, "But little Maggot did good by not letting her kill go." The snowy fae could smell a few different birds in the area, some not much more than a mouthful and others more the size of a snack. Moon sat down to see just what the young white three legged wolf would go for.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The magsie wagsy maggot did listen to her mentor seeming more like to pay attention and try when she mimicked the milotics way of speakenzing, she wondered if there was some other prey that she could take on. Preferring the medium sized animals as they presented more of a challenge she wasn't above hunting smaller prey as well. So she began scenting around following her black nose carefully until she picked up the scent of the crane that she'd smelt before. Her yellow eyes were devoid of warmth as she stalked the bird that was spearing small frogs in the marsh, the maggot always felt comfortable in the marsh liking the squishy squelchy ground beneath her black paws. She crouched behind a tuft of rushes and carefully thought through what she was going to do, once she had most of a plan she went for it. The bird saw her at the last minute and went to spear her with its beak, she ducked and rolled out of the way finding her three paws again the pupsie darted forward using one paw to strike the birds beak away from herself so it couldn't spear her she ducked between its legs and attached her fangs to its leg. Practicing the bite and hold she stayed digging her sharp teeth into the bony leg of the bird whilst it tried to get her off squawking and making a heck of a racket. the noise irritated the adolescent and she released the birds leg aware of her back leg now she waited until the bird struck out with its beak ducking around it she fastened her fangs to the medium sized bird who was taller than the pups scrawny neck and dug them in deep. she held on as the bird freaked out and attempted to get her off, when the birds loss of blood began to hit it she released its neck landing on the ground and grabbed its wounded leg tugging it she watched as the bird fell to the ground then slipped up and gave it a killing bite to the back of its neck.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze watched as Maggotpaw carefully sniffed out a new bird and she followed the small wolf to see her targeting a crane. Her slim body tensed as she watched her hide behind some rushes in the swampy area as the bird speared frogs with ease. Her breath held as she watched the three-legged apprentice attacked almost getting speared by its large beak but coming out on top in the end. She padded forward and picked the medium size bird by the base of its neck and hauled it over to the other prey the young fae had gathered. "A maggot did well with this prey. How well she do with a prey that swims?" she praised and asked Maggotpaw.

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The familiar sound of other wolves hunting prey caught his attention, and he slipped into the bushes, keeping out of sight in case it was any who seemed to want to get rid of him. He relaxed once he recognised the voices. It was his little maggie, learning to hunt. He kept pace with them, keeping an eye on her to make sure that she would stay okay, watching her hunting with ease. She clearly remembered what he'd taught her, and he was pleased. The speech pattern of the older wolf surprised him, but also helped him relax. She was trying to help his little maggie understand easier.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The white apprentice was pleased when she was told she did well with the prey the comment about preysies that swimsies she perked up she'd never had much to do with the swimsies prey but she could give it a shots yes yes? So she padded along following her nose until she came to a halt seeing a sleek brown creature (mink) skittering around the shore of the river. She observed it carefully taking the time to watch it and understand its movements, once she was more confident with how she should move to huntsy the tricksy brown thing that swum like a fishy fishy. Giggling to herself and half aware of an extra set of eyes on her white pelt the black legged pup who was missing most of a leg slipped down to crouch down and watch the creatures in their environment. Her shoulders wiggled as she prepared herself before with a slight amount of hesitation leapt into the water which proved to be a mistake because without her other left leg it was harder to keep herself afloat. Ditching any attempt to hunt the small creatures that fled the apprentice screamed out horridly like she had when her mother had bitten off her leg beginning to thrash and struggle to stay afloat.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He was glad he'd followed them when the silly older wolfsie told his little three-legs to go swimmsieing. Didn't she know missing a leg would make it hard? With a soft snort, he'd already began to get closer to to the pup, keeping a close eye on her as she followed the mink along the water, ready to wade in after her if he needed to be. he dind't care what the other wolfsie would do, she was none of his concern. As his maggsie leapt into the water, so did he, splashing into the water downstream of her so that she was swept harmlessly into his legs. Picking her up with ease he dragged her out of the stream, his brown eyes alight with amusement. "Little three-legs had bigger bitesies than could chewsies," he said affectionately, licking her to start to dry her off, ready to move away if the other wolfsie came over to help.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She had slipped under the water when jaws had picked her up and carried her out of the river, shivering she'd sat there letting her rescuer wash her fur up the wrong way to help encouraging her medium length floofy fur to dry. The familiar voice made her look up at him "Solstheim!" she cried out her eyes glittering with many different emotions that managed to fit themselves into her yellow gaze. She shook herself off nearly falling over thanks to her missing leg and twined herself through his front legs not unlike a cat would. "Solstheim rescues the not swimsying pupsie" when with him she never referred to herself as a maggot, when she was with the older wolf she was just a pupsie, or a wolfsie or his maggsie.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
(Moon is younger than Sol)

Moonbreeze lifted her head as the scent of a new wolf hit her nose. Looking in the direction it came from she dipped her head in silent greeting to the golden furred Sol who had sarted Maggots hunt training for them. Looking back she moved closer to the river where the small wolf was watching a mink and she went to leap forward as the apprentice jumped into the water and struggled to swim but the brute beat her to it. Padding over she dropped her head down to sniff at the stump that was her hind leg. "A maggot tried hard but should avoid going into water deeper than her chest next time." she said softly running her tongue over the side that Sol wasn't licking. She knew that it would have been hard for the little fae to swim but didn't think she would jump right into water deeper than what she could stand in.

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
(meant she's older than Maggot)

He studied the female for a moment, and then decided that she wasn't going to be a threat and returned to his washing of the pup. "Noes grumblesises," he said, blinking at the pup before sitting down. "Huntsing teachers plans wahtses is nows?" he inquired, not wishing to interrupt, but planning to stick around and watch. He liked learning new things, and maybe he could find new ways to hunt with this pair. "The whiteness pupsie can huntses the jumpity froglings," he added, thinking it might help a little.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She was irritated when a foreign tongue washed over her when she was happy enough with Solstheims tongue running over her, but his stern words made her quiet and submit although unwilling to the extra tongue. Listening to his words her yellow eyes brightened noticeably, "yeses, pupsie says the solstheim stays yeses yeses" she told him ignoring Moonbreezes words, his suggestion about the ribbity jumpity ibbity froglets made her flick her ears. She wanted to hunt another beaver, they were easy they couldn't waddle as fast as a pupsie could run! The birdsies had been funs to hunts also, "Pupsie huntsies the featheries or the coonies" her eyes darkened at the water "No mores splishy splashies, no mores fishies, not wantings so shant doings!" she yapped determinedly running her tongue over her shoulder absently. The incident with the grossest yucky yuck splishy splashy wateries had scared the prey away from the area so she stood up on her three paws deciding she'd find a new place to find things to huntsies and kills. Her eyes shifted again to her dark sane side at the thought of the warm blood on her tongue, her tongue swiped over her jaws before she looked up at solstheim "Goints to finds newers places to huntsies and killsies the preys, ishes quietes heres now" she flicked her tail up into the air like a flag pole and trotted off following her nose and heading into a more piney area of the territory that also felt like home.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze listened to Sols suggestion and nodded. "If a maggot wishes to hunt frogies,featheries or coonies than she can. If she wished to find new prey she must help carry one of her kills." she said after Maggotpaw had spoken saying she wished to hunt elsewhere. When she started to walk off the snowy warrior moved after her and picked her up by the scruff gently and carried her back to the fresh kill pile that she had formed. "If a maggot wants to move then she must help move her kills and not leave them for other animals to steal and enjoy." she told the pup sternly. With a paw she pushed forward the crow for the three-legged apprentice to carry while she picked up the beaver and left the crane for Riverfrost or Sol to bring as she couldn't hold it as well. She then followed the black pawed fae to a new area to hunt in.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
As soon as she was picked up her yellow eyes glittered with a darkness and she began struggling growling "Let this one go!" she snapped showing the dark side her mother had installed in her. Once she was on the ground she whipped around and snarled at her mentor her gaze cold "do not touch this one!" she was not a maggot, she was not a pupsie she was herself. With still the mind of a young wolf she had forgotten about the prey that had been caught earlier, in her mind to suddenly grab her was a type of punishment "Breezie moon is not permitted to touch" her tail lashed angrily, her ears flattened against her skull her lips having revealed her needle sharp teeth.

Cold eyes stared at the black coloured bird, like she was about to tear it to pieces, the young she wolf who had never known what it was like to be just a pup stared at the corpse A bird like this wouldn't even provide a meal for a wolf what is the point? This is stupid she possibly would have shut down properly if she hadn't had Sol there. So instead her teeth sunk viciously into the dead bird her teeth gripping it tightly silently wishing to rip it apart. The crack of its hollow bones under her jaws was one that brought a sickening pleasure through her body. Oh so now I'm allowed to go? Thanks so much for your generosity the thoughts were snide and resentful, showcasing her hatred for the world around her that showed when her cracked crazy side went to bed and she woke up with the dangerous 'sane' side. She whipped around and walked away, moving differently than she had before, before she'd moved like a happy cat, now she moved like a predator with her tail held low and her head held low as well bringing to mind a stalking leopard.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
With a gentle sigh, Sol nudged the pup, not afraid of her suddenly dangerous air. "Huntsing teacherses is rightses," he said softly, picking up the last bit of prey to help the others. If he was going to stick around for the lesson, he'd help with what prey they caught. He stayed behind the pup, keeping a close eye on her as she led the way to where she wanted to hunt next, his ears trained towards the snowy she wolf, slowly beginning to relax around her. She was gentle with his maggsie, so he'd tolerate her.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze didnt respond to Maggotpaws words until the young wolf had turned away angrily and stalked off. Her jade green eyes sparkled with slight amusement as she padded along side Sol easily. She was tempted to cuff the apprentice on the side to see how she would react once they had finished moving to a new spot because it would be good training for her if she meet another clan wolf while out and it attacked her.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She could feel the amusement coming off of breezy-moon and it turned her feeilngs into hatred and anger aimed at the bigger female. Her eyes were cold and dark, the wolf move to walk next to sol keeping him between herself and the bigger white female. If the adult touched her again it would push the apprentice over the edge, she didn't want to betouched by that stupid white wolf. Stupid stupid stupid, just because she wanted to have her brothers pups didn't mean she was family Forsakensoul wasn't her family either, she didn't have family apart from Frosty-river. She was biased against females, always preferring males as her own father whom she had dim memories off had been kind to her. Frosty-river and sol had added to this way of feeling, every time the white female had touched Maggot more anger and resentment had built up inside of her.

Once they'd reached a spot she spat the crow out in Breezie-moons general direction, turning her back on her her body tense and ready to lash out she began scenting around she found she could smell a buck and a pheasant. The apprentice flicked a look back at Solstheim before she crouched down and slipped through the underbrush hiding as well as she could with a bright white fur, watching the stupid feathery birdsie she waited watching the way it ate and moved curiosity replacing the cold look in her yellow eyes. She tensed readying herself before the three legged wolf attacked streaking out she leapt to land on the birds back her jaws wrapping around the neck of the bird and jerking her head to the side snapping the animals neck. .

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He said nothing as his pupsie chose to walk on the other side of him, busy carrying the bird in his mouth. He sat when the pup dropped her prey, dropping his bird with it and staying where he was, watching her as she stalked new prey. He could smell the scent of another wolf, maybe the other one who was also huntsing teacher, but ignored it. It was a stale smell, and he didn't feel threatened by it. He was more interested in how his maggsie hunted.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze dropped the beaver beside the crow that Maggotpaw had spat out at her and shook her head slowly. She watched as the apprentice slid into the bushes after looking back at Sol and studied the pheasant she was stalking. He form was good as the young wolf sprung closing her jaws around the feathered neck and it snapped with a few quick shakes of its head. "A swift kill is good. But can maggot find large prey? Can she work out the best way to get it down with help?" Moon asked with a tilted head. The white fae was offering up a challenge to her apprentice and wondered how she would do. The young warrior knew where the buck was having spotted it up wind of the trio and it was only young making it fairly easy prey to take down with a small group.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Her lips twitched when the name 'maggot' was used, she half listened to breezie moon content with tasting the fresh blood on her tongue. The words about hunting large prey had her smirking darkly "This one cannot jump high enough to attack large prey, even with help, this one only has one back leg it is not strong enough to propell her up like a wolf with two back legs" she told her female mentor in an almost cruel voice, she would stick with prey that she could hunt herself without needing help like the pathetic little maggot she was. Her back leg often almost gave way when she was trying to pounce or run properly, it needed to build up muscle tone until it was as strong as two legs or as close as she could get it to be.

she turned away inhaling softly looking for more medium or small sized prey that she could hunt and bring down. The smell of a Raccoon was a strong one that had her perking up a little, that would be a good challenge, she crouched down again using her healing stump to balance when she was crouching close to the ground. she took her time as always waiting to watch and see how the animal moved and foraged through the leaves that littered the ground. The medium sized animal was soon locked in battle with her as she slunk forward and sprung again her leg gave way and she didn't get as far as she would have liked ending up halfway up the animals back. She rolled with it and sunk her fangs into the animals shoulder hanging on despite the animals attempts to get her off, knowing she wouldn't be able to keep up if it got free she gripped the creatures fur using it to hold on whilst she moved to bite the animals shoulder. shifting her spot again her paws moved to grasp the animals features whilst she sunk her teeth into the side of the animals neck getting jostled and bitten whilst she waited for the blood to run dry the warm taste on her tongue making her smirk darkly and begin shaking her head whilst holding onto the side of the animals neck doing damage. It felt like forever before it finally stopped moving, she had a scratch down the side of her face but didn't appear to notice too busy panting.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum