An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the training of Maggotpaw. If any wolf from any clan wishes to join in just jump right in.

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[32/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[20/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[37/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[10/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[16/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[32/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonbreeze padded into a shady clearing and looked around. The ground was soft and good for fight training. Sniffing the air she caught the scent of many different animals so hunting in the surrounding forest would be good. The snowy fae moved the the middle of the clearing where the sun shone and sat down in it. Her ears where pricked as she waited for Riverfrost and Maggotpaw to arrive.

Last edited by Moonbreeze on Fri May 06, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Stats Update)

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze rolled her eyes after walking away from the apprentice as she refused to do a simple problem solving task while carrying the dead pheasant to the pile. She heard a loud ruckas and twisted around to see her apprentice on the back of a raccoon and she bounded closer ready to step in if needed. Thankfully she wasn't as the young fae proved to be strong enough to take down the good sized prey on her own with only a scratch down her face. She didn't say anything to Maggotpaw as it seemed that she couldn't say anything right to the little fae and just picked the dead animal taking it back to the fresh-kill pile.

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol yawned and lay down next to the steadily growing pile of prey, watching them through half closed eyes. "Little pupsie should listen to the older ones," he said, not quite scolding her. "Older oneses have manies to teach. Little pupper can learn manies new things." He tilted his ears towards her, waiting for her to choose her next bit of prey. "If the pupper askes niceities, the golden sol might help with biggser preys."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The apprentice hadn't registered breezie moons behaviour too busy sitting down and panting tired from the coonies strength and the scrape to her face was sore but she didn'ts complansies, thats was sillies she had surelys had worsers. Breezie Moon had moved away from the kill pile and this one was listening to Solstheims wordsies wonderings if it woulds be a goods ideasies to listens to him when the sound of wings startled her a young vulture hawk landed on the kill pile its claws clamping down it began to eat from the coonie its beaksies going for its eyesies. That wasns farisies! those were the bestest bits! With a growl she was on her paws and tried to leapsies at the bird her leg buckled underneath her and gave way leaving her on the ground. Gettings back up to her pawsies she tried just running at it her teeth aiming to sink into its wing the bird saw her and reacted by swiping its claws across her face sliding to a halt she yelpsied softly blood beading in her white fur. Its beak went to stab into her eye but this time she was more prepared and ducked out of the way, waiting she reached out with a paw and swung it at the bird her claws only just missing as the bird decided then and there that the prey wasn't worth this much and took off leaving her there with nothing but a good scratch to her face and a carcass without an eye.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze watched as Maggotpaw went to attack the eating hawk as he leg gave way under her small frame. The young wolf then rushed at it and getting sliced at with the birds sharp talons. She kept a close eye on the fight ready to step in if it decided to have a proper go for the white wolf. She watched as the bird backed down and flew off leaving with a scratched Maggot and a one-eyed carcass behind. "Is the little one alright?" she asked gently knowing she needed to be kind to the cracked wolf.

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol reached a paw out, catching the little pup and drawing her closer to him to begin cleaning the scrapes. "Braveses little maggsie," he told her, tilting his head at the other white she wolf. She was slowly working the little one out, and he liked her. "Will the whiteness listens to the huntsing teacherer now? Advices of many, shewolf will haves." He nosed the little pup before standing and stretching, considering a quick hunt of his own, and then dismissing it. he would wait until he was further away from the camp area.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She allowed Solstheim to clean her wounds her eyes closing as he did so, she didn't see the point of trying to hunt a bigger animal. she couldn't jump up high enough to bring one down, she'd barely be able to jump higher than the animals knees. Her eyes reopened once his licksying was done, she was sore and her leg hurt, but if she gaves into the hurtsies she'd go softies and if she went softies when the lustery pelt mother came back everything she did would hurt more. So she got back up onto her three paws and replied "Solstheim how cans a three legger catch a four legger? This ones leg is toosy weaksy to leapsie and jumpsie and reach the biggsers? She not even reach their little kneesies when she tries" she sat back down deciding it was easier to do so and to talk rather than try to stand her leg needed the resties.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He glanced up at the other fae again, considering his words. He didn't want to seem like he was taking over the lesson. "The little three-legger will learnses how to thinks," he told her. "When huntsing in groups, the little whiteness will haves tos wait until the biggsers are down. Then the maggsie can use her sharpsie tooths and do some killings." His tail stirred the ground when he sat, waiting for the one he only knew as breezy moon to speak, and see what her planses was.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze sniffed the air as Sol spoke to Maggotpaw taking in the scents around them and she found a few predators around them. "Solies is rights. When the biggser prey is on the floor little one can make the killsie. Does little one know the smells of animalises that are bad and attacks wolfies?" she asked. The white fae was attempting to speak like the young fae to get through to her and some time she seemed to and others she didn't. The young warrior looked around and found a rock with a hollow hole under it. She padded over and sniffed at it finding it empty. Returning to the prey pile she started to hide the fresh-kill in it so keep it safe.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Having to hangs back and waits for others to do all the work? Not fun, borings yes indeeds, a wolfin would not be doing that anytime soons she decided to herself. Her yellow eyes flickering from Solstheim to Breezie-moon, she spoke about scenting and scouting for predators which made the white and black pup to wrinkle her muzzle with interest. She stoodsies back up on her pawsies and lifted her black nuz scenting around as best as she could, as always a range of scents met her nose and she didn't really understand what most of them were. she sighed before padding away from the two adultsies, the smell of something sour and woodsy made her sneeze what did that belong to? She wanted to and findsy outsy what it was

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He helped the other wolf hide the rest of the prey before following the little pup, making sure to keep out of her way. He could smell what he thought she was after, the distinctive woody odour of a badger. He knew first pawsies how grumpy the black and white creatures could be when disturbed, so he kept his ears open for the noise of one. His paws were almost silent on the ground, not thinking about where he placed them. It was something that had simply been drummed into him in his old pack, to keep as silent as possible no matter where he was going.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze dipped her head in thanks as Sol helped her hide the remaining prey in the hollow and she shifted sticks and leaves over the opening to hide it. She padded after the small black and white fae that was Maggotpaw as she followed the scent of a badger making the fur on her back spike slightly as she moved closer to walk a few paw steps behind the apprentice keeping her jade green eyes scanning the area. The scent was growing stronger by the minute and she was worried that they were nearing the nest.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The unworthy one sneezed disliking the smell she muttered "Stinkys skintsky grossys yucky icky" she turned away from the smell wanting to find somewhere else that wasn't plagued in that disgusting scent. Whilst padding along trying to get away from the stinky smelly stench she happened across a quail. Instantly she wanted to kill it and tried to leap forward, instead her leg gave way and she watched as the bird zipped off before she could get back up to her feet her claws digging into the ground. Stupidsy legsie, stupidsy feathersie, she was a little conflicted between both sides that wanted to unleash at once. Shaking her head trying to clear the strange hazy feeling that came over her she turned around to roughly scratch the healing stump with her teeth, once it was sated she looked at Breezie-moon expecting to get laughed at for failing to catch the stupidsy feathersy

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol ventured away from the pair, following his nose as he found the scent of another quail. Circling around it, he pounced forward, flushing the small bird in the direction of the pup, hoping that she'd be quick enough to pounce on it as it went past. He could tell that her leg was tiring her, and wondered how long it would be before she admitted that she was tired and couldn't hunt any longer. He kept behind the prey he'd found for her, herding it in the direction of his maggsie, ready to pounce and kill it himself if he needed to instead.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze huffed out a breath with relief when Maggotpaw turned away from the scent of badger to wonder away. She followed the scent a little further and then hurried back to the pair upon seeing the nest. She watched as her apprentice went to attack a quail only to have her leg give out from under her again. She padded over to sit by the young fae as she scratched at the healing stump that must have been itching. She dropped her head down to the small wolfs level when she looked up at her so they were at the same eye level. "Is the little wolfie alright? Does she need a breaksie to rest?" she asked softly and kindly with no judgement in her voice, eyes or aura.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She'd noticed when solstheim had gone, and had wondered if he'd gotten bored, she half listened to her mentor her yellow eyes flicking up to watch her. She began to think to herself when the quail flickered out of the bushes and she could only watch as it sailed over her head. The small wolf hadn't bothered to jump up to catch it because her leg would just give out again. The bird possibly would have been caught if it hadn't seen the big white wolf there as well the bird having decided to fly ungainly up into the branches of the trees. She watched it, privately glad that the other wolves hadn't caught it, it would only make her look more pathetic, couldn't catch a stupids birdsy that had been practically been set to go into her jaws. she stood on her three paws again and simply looked at Breezie-moon for a moment before she began scenting around again. A maggot couldn't just give up because her leg wouldn't work right, a maggot had to work hard and not go soft, if she got soft when mother came back... no she had to be strong and ignore the soft weakness lingering in her.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze nodded as Maggotpaw stood up without answering to start scenting again. Instead the white fae stuck with her muzzle in line with the young apprentices flank ready to support her if she went down again. "A little ones mother will not come back if she wishes to restie for a shortie timesie." she told the black pawed fae as they padded along slowly. She could see the effort it was taking her apprentice to keep going and didn't want her to wear herself out needlessly but wouldn't stop her if she insisted on keeping going.

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol reappeared, tilting his head as he saw how tired his maggsie was. Like the shewolf, he said nothing about it, just going to the pups other side to catch her when she stumbled. "Little maggsie could try hunsting in the swampness," he suggested. "Muddyness help supports maggsie leg." He licked the little one's head gently, nipping slightly at her ear.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She couldn't help the somewhat stern surprisingly sane stare at breezie-moon "A breezie-moon should know better to mention forskanesouls mother" and there she was, her paws quivering beneath her a slightly crazed smile yet achingly sane eyes "Each blow from you is a kiss sweet mother... how many nightshade flowers must this unworthy pathetic maggot collect for you?" A breathless cackle left her, she was lost to the two wolves beside her wrapped in the tortured past that still yet haunted her "A useless maggot would do anything for you sweet sweet mother... Hasn't a maggot tried to make you proud, so many things it has killed, so many things it has hurt just like mother wanted it too" she was twitching a little but was in such a way it seemed that touching her would make her turn on them believing them to be her 'sweet' mother. "Sweet mother this maggot can almost hear you speaking, smell your wonderful scent, A maggot knows she is unworthy and will never make you proud it is sorry for even suggesting such an obnoxious idea" her head bowed as she lowered herself into almost a groveling position her tail tucking in submission "A maggot will kill for its mother yes.. what wolf is selected to be sent to this yucky maggots mother?"she started whispering to herself giggling and cackling before finally standing and staring off into the shadows as if she could see something there watching her.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The young golden male shook his head slightly. Deciding to act, since it seemed like the shewolf wasn't sure what to do, he licked the pup's head gently. "This wayses. Solsie knows what will helpses the whiteness maggsie." He picked the pup up gently by her scruff, picking up the pace to trot through the territory to the marsh, where he set her down in the mud, nuzzling her curiously. "The golden solsie learnded to huntses in marshes as pupsie. Trickses is to use the mudness."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The adolescents body curled up into a ball as she was picked up, she hung there from his jaws giggling eerily and chanting lines to herself. She remained so even as she was set down in the marshy area the nuzzle being the thing that stirred her from her momentary psychotic break. She blinked the level of crazy lowering in her eyes, into a level that thankfully was much more manageable. his words took a slight while to sink in, looking around her yellow eyes glittered "marshy swampsy froggity froglets froglings" she yipped she could try hunting here she guess it would be good although it was unclear how well she'd hunt with her leg the way it was. She needed to do exercises to strengthen it, his trick with herding the quail had also interested her now that she was back to her somewhat abnormal but normal for her state. Could she herd big prey like he had herded the small bird? If she could then she'd perhaps be more useful than just the fangs that helped hold the creature down.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze froze at Maggotpaws words and she flinched slightly as she seemed to have a slight break in her sanity as she started to talk as if Lusterpelt was still alive. The white warrior remained quiet as Sol picked her up and followed the pair as the white and black fae curled up in his grip. "If little onesie wants she could uses the muddiness to supports legsie while sitsing and standsings to helps makesie stronger." she suggested to allow her apprentice time to rest it while still working it as she needed to.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The ears flicked hearing the white wolf speak, fair enoughs ideas she guessed, she couldn't reach an itch behind her right ear her stump being less than useless for holding her whilst she scratched behind it. Standing on her three pawsies she waded out of the mudsies and over to a tree that she used to itch behind her ear sighing with relief from the sensation. Satisfied that the itchies was gone for nowsies she shook herself out and nearly felled over before she padded along wondering what exactly she was supposed to dosies now. Was they huntsing more? looking for more predatorsies? Or were they going to do something completely different?

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He moved around the marsh with the ease of long practice, neatly avoiding the pools of deep water and sucky mud. Unable to resist the temptation, he rolled in the mud, knowing that as well as feeling nice, it would help hide his scent. "Muds helps hideses the pupper smells," he explained, splashing mud over the pup like he had before. "Solsie grew ups in marshlands," he continued, sitting where he was. With his nose, he pointed out the differences in the colour of the ground. "Shiny groundses means watery and too deep for pupsie. Darker groundses is safes to walks on."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze padded into the swampy marshlands with a wrinkled muzzle as it seeped into her pristine white fur. She followed Maggotpaw as she paused to scratch her ear on a branch and the flicked her ears over to Sol as he spoke, nearly going into a shiny patch of ground as she did. Moon spurng sidewards onto a dark patch and hurried to catch up to her apprentice as the golden wolf rolled. "Why donts we sees what predatorsies are in marshy placsies." she suggested to the small fae.

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Following him she watched as he rolled in the mud, the idea of rolling in it to hide her distinctive white pelt sounded like a good one and she was soon in the thick mud after him clambering out as a sticky brown thing instead of a white and black pupper. Following him she sat next to him interested as he explained about the different types of ground there were in the marsh as she felt quite at home in the marsh she was going to ask him about what elses a pupsie could do in the marshies what else there was to learns about them. Breezie-Moon however showed up and announced that she was to find preadatorsis in the marshy area, she didn't know what they smelt like buts its never hurts to trises heres anyways. She lowered her nose to the ground and found the marshy scent of the earth obscured most of the scents. She lifted her head and looked at sol wondering if he could tell her what predorstises were in the marsh so then she could try to guess them by scent.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum