An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the training of Maggotpaw. If any wolf from any clan wishes to join in just jump right in.

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[32/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[20/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[37/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[10/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[16/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[32/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonbreeze padded into a shady clearing and looked around. The ground was soft and good for fight training. Sniffing the air she caught the scent of many different animals so hunting in the surrounding forest would be good. The snowy fae moved the the middle of the clearing where the sun shone and sat down in it. Her ears where pricked as she waited for Riverfrost and Maggotpaw to arrive.

Last edited by Moonbreeze on Fri May 06, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Stats Update)

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He nodded in approval as she rolled in the mud. "Muds also goods for strength," he said, glancing over at breezy moon to check that she was alright with him teaching the little whiteness pupper. He was happy to stop and just watch if that was what she wanted him to do. "Are many bigses predatorsisies. Many scales, many snaps. Mostly under the waterses, so be careful where pawsies are puts. Many wolveses lost pawses in births pack." The simple sentence explained how he was so easy with her and her lost leg. It was normal for him, since he was considered lucky he still had all four of his. "Big turtleses toos. Meanies turtleses almost snapsnap a Sol's paws off when angries."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She paid close attention to his wordsies, snee sna snappys sounded dangersome knowing what they smelts and looskied like would be verys usefuls she decided. The informations about the grumpsy grumspy turtlies was also important, so once the knowsy solsie had finished yapping his trapper the pupsie stoods up on her three dinkie pawsies and sniffered around her snoz being one that was decent enough huntsing wise. Wandering over to a pool of water she stared into it making out what looked kinds of likes a logsie. From what she could smell it didn't smell like a logsie though, was its a snee sna snappys?

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Seeing the shape in the water, he nudged the whiteness sharply out of the way. The water rippled, and yellow eyes glared at them as the gator submerged itself again. Sol's brown eyes tracked the reptile's movements expertly, well used to how and where they swam, and soon relaxed as it swam off. "Carefuls," he said firmly. "The snapsies will have a whiteness pupper for snacktimes." Placing his paws carefully, he skirted the edge of the pool of water, sniffing out a meansies turtle. Finding a relatively small one, still the size of his maggsie, he pointed to it with his nose from a safe distance away, well aware of their bad temperses. "Is snapsie turtles," he said, sitting down, quite comfortable in the presence of the large snapping turtle. "Can also eatses the whiteness for snacktimes. Badbad tempers they has." With a gentle flick of his ears, he directed the lesson back to the white shewolf. "Has moony gots advices for the pupsie?"

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze skittered back a few quick paw steps as the log look-a-like suddenly moved and she saw yellow eyes glaring at them. She normally avoided the swamps and hadn't been brought here by Iceflood so her ears pricked as Sol spoke to Maggotpaw taking in the information. When he asked if she had any advice she shook her head. "Swampsies are nots well knows to Moony. She listens tos Solies heres." she replied, "Butsie if pupsie looks for ripples ins darkie patchies shes willie spotie snappies."

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Maggoty maggot followed the Solstheim and watched with intrest when he pointed out the snapsy wapsy turtle wurtle, she wondered if the turtles was tasties but her attention was caught at the sound of a familiar croaking. Interest lit up her face, froglets, frogsies! She knew those she could chase and catch those! Abandoning Solstheims side the apprentice followed the sounds of the froglets until she came to one that looked different from the others. It had lumps on it and was bigger and fatter, she didn't know that it was a toad, and wasn't sure if it was safe to put in a maggots belly so she looked over at Solstheim curiously.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
At Moony's words he nodded, flicking his ears again and returning his attention to his little one. He followed her as she trotted along, rightly guessing that she was listening to the froglets. When she found what he recognised as a toad he sat, wanting to see what her reaction was. Her hesitation was good, and he splashed at the toad, making it hoppity hops away. "Was toadlings," he told her. "Not goods for the littleses to eats. Forggety jumplings are better. Can the three legs catch a frogety?"

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Maggot watched as he splashed at the... thing and made it hoppitsy away, he commented saying that they not tasty tasty like the fribbity froggity jumpity jumplings were and she nodded to show she understood "A Toadslingsy looked sicksy, lumpity lumps" The white and black pupper looked around deciding she'd do as he suggested and try to find some tasty froggites. She sniffed around the amount of water within the swamps earth making it harder to track things, she searched and searched only to end up with nothing to show for her efforts the froglings that she could hear were well hidden awya.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze followed the apprentice at a distance as she sniffed the toad before wandering off presumably for frogs. The white fae now with brown paws moved carefully and as quietly as one could when squelching, after the pup. The larger but still small wolf could see other larger animals around the edge of the swamp and she wondered if the black and white fae she was training would go for them instead. Her jade green graze scanned the area around the looking for the predators so as to keep them all safe.

View user profile

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived and just sat on the side to observe. She really like Maggotpaw and thought that even though she only had three legs this apprentice was a fighter and she admired that. She glanced at moonbreeze and a frown came to her face. That she wolf was much too concerned with Forsakenaoul and all lovely dovey instead of trying to improve her own skills. She then glanced at the loner who Maggotpaw had led to camp and though she shouldn't have let a loner in camp she couldn't help thinking that it was a good thing that he was here. She wondered if he had any intention of joint the clan. She briefly wondered where Riverfrost was so didn't know why Graystar would give Maggotpaw two mentors. She laid down on hardened mud and simply continued to watch them.

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She'd been sniffing around trying to see if she could find anymore jimp jamp jumping froggits, a new smell however distracted the apprentice and she turned around her pale yellow eyes glittering with interest. She followed the scent and came to a halt seeing the black and red warrior from camp there, her eyes narrowed for a moment before she remembered who this was. "Black-Widowed" she greeted the warrior cheerfully enough her gaze as always a little eerie and not quite 'there' "Red and black, black and red, the widow makes everyone dead" she giggled to herself a wide grin plastered on her face showcasing her cheshire cat like smile. "An unworthy maggot is huntsing the jumpity rumpity bumpity froggits" she announced to the warrior her white tail as always being used to help her balance. She waggled her tail a moment before gesturing towards the loner "solstheim grewd up in a marshy boggity place! A solstheim has taughted this unworthy one much!" she turned and returned to where Solstheim was having stored away the information about the grossly toadsies.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow smiled at maggot glad that she was able to still hunt and no doubt she could fight. " I'm glad you are learning so much from him maggot, keep up the good work and I'm sure you will make warrior in no time. And I have to say your better than me at hunting I could never catch a frog, I really just don't have the patience to try and catch them. Though be careful about being in the mud to much. If it gets on your fur make sure you clean it off soon I got greencough, a sickness that almost killed me from keeping it in too long but then again I did get it from the swamp so you are probably ok here." Blackwidow warned none of them needed to go through what her and Forsakensoul went through. Plus she didn't think that if maggot got it she would survive due to her nobody already being under stress due to the missing leg.

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Maggot looked at Blackwidow as if she were a bit slow "A maggots and a Solstheim are in the swampy marshie" she told the black and red warrior before shaking herself out and adding a "sssh!" wanting to hunt the jumpity froggits but with wolves blahing all over the place they were scaring them all away. She ended up deciding to leave the two females and the male wolf behind moving away from their incessant gabbling ons and ons, a familiar smell hit the white and black wolfs nose her pale eyes lighting up with interest as she recognized it as the tasty beavers. She crouched down under a bush watching as the fat waddling creatures collected logs and branches to add to their dam. she watched them intently wanting to make another kill before they retired for the day, staying very still she waited patiently before the three legged apprentice leapt forward her single back leg buckling underneath her as she bounded into a run. Blocking a couple of the buck toothed creatures from the water where they would be out of her reach the apprentice locked her gaze on one and darted forward her sharp teeth clenched. She happily chased the creature gaining on it until she was close enough to brave a pounce, she used her front paws to send herself forward instead of her back paw and landed close enough to sink her teeth into the creatures strange tail. She growled to herself her grip not loosening, she waited for a long time for the creature to tire itself out, once it was she released its tail to sink her fangs into its throat her pale eyes lighting up with delight at the taste of warm blood on her tongue.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The new scent made him wary for a few moments, but when it was clear the black and red stranger wasn't going to attack him, he turned his attention back to hunting, sniffing out for of the snappers and grumpysnaps. His ears twitched when the stranger told his maggsie that as long as they weren't in the swamp, they wouldn't get sick, nearly snorting with laughter. They were very much in the swamp, his whole pelt was stinking of the yucky mud, and so was his maggie's. He watched as the little white pups sniffed out and killed a beaver, nodding his head in approval. "The little whiteness learnses quicks," he said. "Is clevers pupper."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum