An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A whole month on Fri May 13, 2016 2:43 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Hello guys,
I know you'll be thrilled to hear that I will not be taking this leave of absence for a little while yet, but since I will be gone for such a long period of time, I thought I'd post this prematurely.
From July 14th to around August 14th I will be away on an expedition to Peru. Yep, that's right, a whole month backpacking in another country (can't quite decide whether I'm looking forward to it or not, honestly). Either way, I will not be bringing a phone with me and any access to wifi will be impossible, so I won't be able to come online at all for the whole month. I'll make an effort to tie up any loose ends with my character(s) just before I leave, and I'll just have to catch up on a month's worth of role play when I get back.
I'll post on this topic again closer to the time, but I just thought I'd give you all the heads up, especially if your character is involved in any plot with mine. Lily will be taking one hell of a nap as far as the role play is concerned.

Thanks

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

2 Re: A whole month on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Well well well, the time is finally upon us. I will do my best to get a hold of a computer at a reasonable time within the next 48 hours or so to post for my characters, but if I do not manage to post by Thursday, I'm afraid that'll be it until August, sorry! I really do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but I'll do my best with the tools currently at my disposal.
If I don't talk to any of you before my departure, I bid you a hearty farewell and I'll see you all in about a month's time! Smile

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

3 Re: A whole month on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Aww, bai Lily! Can't wait to chat with you again ^-^

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

4 Re: A whole month on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Bye lily have tons of fun!!!

5 Re: A whole month on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Bye Lily; I hope you have a good time! c:

View user profile

6 Re: A whole month on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:41 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
It's a day ahead of schedule but I have finally returned to the world of comfort, civilisation and wifi :')
It seems a little dead around here but hopefully I can help to liven it up again as I delve back into RP and frequent the chat box. I look forward to seeing you guys again soon Smile

View user profile

7 Re: A whole month on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:57 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
hehe welcome back Lily! Indeed it does seem equivalent to a barren desert, - are you still into the idea of the rp we had begun to craft?

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

8 Re: A whole month on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
A little late but welcome back!

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

9 Re: A whole month on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:02 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Welcome Back Lily!!! hope you had fun.

10 Re: A whole month on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:47 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Thanks you three Smile Glad to be back.

View user profile

11 Re: A whole month on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:59 am

Graystar

Clan Leader
Welcome back, Lily! c:

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum