An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smokewhisker - EXTREMELY WIP on Fri May 20, 2016 11:26 am

Other Characters: None

--

The Basics
Name: Smokewhisker
Species: Gray wolf
Clan: SunClan
Alignment: (Sorry, I don't know what this means for the form!)

Appearance
Coat Color: Solid ashy-gray
Fur Markings and Scars: Most scars unseen, some black and darker gray speckling on back
Eye color: Green

Skill Points
Strength: 20
Agility: 5
Defense: 5
HP: 40/40

Persona
Personality: Smokewhisker is very protective and kind to his clanmates, but he can sometimes be a bit too trusting. He often sees good in wolves that don't show any, and in fact, he can be taken advantage of at times.
Dislikes: Solitude, loud/rude wolves
Fears: He fears being left alone. When he is not around other creatures, he's overwhelmed with anxiety.

Additions
History: Smokewhisker spent the first months of his life alone before he was adopted by a female who had two other pups. He was younger than these other pups, though nearly the same size, and found it hard to survive, despite being large from the beginning. He just wasn't very assertive with feeding, and always took more rough play than he dished out. He grew to be extremely anxious about being alone, as he barely survived as a pup, being left entirely by himself.

Relationships
Friends - N/A
Acquaintances - N/A
Strangers - N/A
Enemies - N/A

Last edited by Smokewhisker on Fri May 20, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was still incomplete and stuff...)

View user profile

2 Re: Smokewhisker - EXTREMELY WIP on Sat May 21, 2016 8:28 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Looks like a nice character (: I look forward to seeing you around the site and in role play, Smokewhisper

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

3 Re: Smokewhisker - EXTREMELY WIP on Sat May 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi Smokewhisker, welcome to The Four Clans! c: A character's Alignment can be one of nine different choices (Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic combined with Good, Neutral, or Evil), which describes how your character might react in certain situations. This page has a bit more information about a character's alignment.

If you're otherwise finished with your form, as soon as you add in your character's alignment another administrator or I will come by and accept your character. c:

View user profile

4 Re: Smokewhisker - EXTREMELY WIP on Sun May 22, 2016 3:36 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Welcome to the clans Smokey!

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

Sponsored content